Family Affairs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the woman left Paul's room, she saw her blow him a kiss from the door and say something. Whoever it was Paul obviously like big busted ladies as she was as big as Lou in that department. Ann noticed it was time for Paul's painkillers, after collecting the pills from the cabinet she walked to his room and entered.

"Hi Ann, I was hoping I would see you sometime today, I thought you had forgotten me?" Paul said, a big smile across his face.

Ann wanted to say, 'well you seemed to be well looked after earlier' but instead said "it's been busy today that's all Paul."

"Well it's a shame, you just missed my Daughter, Monica. She was looking forward to meeting you, Lou told her how well you were taking care of me."

"Y y your daughter?" Ann stammered, "I did not realise it was your daughter, but now I can see the resemblance."

"Yes they are very similar aren't they?" Paul said, but holding back on anything else, he wanted to talk to Lou first about what Ann had seen, which he was sure she had now.

Once again this couple had turned Ann's view of the world on its head. "Is Lou coming in to see you later?" she asked as she gave him the pills.

"Yes she will be, she has had to stay at home for most of the day as we are expecting guests for a while."

"Oh ok, well I hope I see her I have much to tell her."

"She should be in about 5, I had a text to say my brother and his wife had arrived at lunch."

"Are you a close family?" Ann asked before she knew her mouth was open.

"Yes we are pretty close, in one way or another," Paul replied, now knowing she had definitely seen him and Monica earlier.

"Right well if you are comfortable I will leave you for a while," Ann said.

"Ok, I will get some sleep, I am still very tired, it must be these pills you keep giving me," Paul said as he watched her ass walk out the door, then looked again, he was sure he could make out suspender clips under her uniform that were not there yesterday.

Ann's head was reeling when she left the room, what had she walked into with this couple? How could a couple that were obviously so close be so open about all things sexual? She thought Nigel and her were pretty enlightened but this couple took that to a new level. She should have been shocked by it, but instead it intrigued her. She realised that she would have to go straight to the point with Lou later, she would invite her to join her for a coffee she decided.

Lou arrived later that afternoon just as Paul had said, Ann heard her heels on the hard floor just as she did the day before, and managed to stop her before she reached Paul's room.

Lou looked troubled when Ann approached her, "is everything ok Ann?" She asked, thinking there was one thing wrong with Paul.

"Sorry Lou would you mind having a chat before you go in to see Paul, on a personal note not a professional one? I am due a break about now if you could spare a few minutes."

"You have been so good to us Ann, how can I refuse," Lou told her, "do you have time to go to the café again?"

"I have 15 minutes so yes that's fine." They went off to the café as they had the day before and bought two cups of coffee.

"Lou," Ann started when they sat down. "I am not going to beat about the bush here so I am going to come right out with it. Are you and Paul swingers?"

"Well not in the true sense of the word, I guess we are polyamorous. But you and Nigel are swingers aren't you?"

"yes we are, we have a close group of friends we meet up with, some at the retreat as I said yesterday."

"I thought that was what you meant. We talked about it, Paul and I, and that's what last evening was about, giving you the opportunity to be open with us. I guess it took till now though."

"Lou I can't tell you how turned on I was, especially when you kissed Paul after he had cum. I have never seen anything like it before. I was so excited by it I did the same to Nigel twice last night."

"Really? That's wonderful, it's such a special thing to do with someone you love."

"That's not everything?" Ann continued, "I have another question to ask you."

"Go ahead you know we have nothing to hide."

"You know your daughter visited Paul today don't you?"

"Yes I asked her to as I knew I would be late."

"And did you know that she would be giving him a blow job too?"

"Did she?"

"Yes."

"That's my girl, I only asked her to give him some relief as I know what he is like if he doesn't cum."

"So i guessed right? You know that him and her are at it?"

"Yes, they have been since she was old enough to know what was going on. Just as her brother and I do."

"Oh my!" Was all ann could say.

"Listen Ann, we are a very open and close family, where sexual boundaries do not really exist amongst consenting adults. In fact Paul's brother Joe has just arrived with his wife from America."

"Yes Paul said you had visitors."

"Well before I left them my sister had arrived and I have no doubt that she has had each of them cummimg already by now."

"You are serious aren't you Lou?"

"Totally Ann. But look at the time, you should be getting back and I better go see the old man," Lou said standing up. "But thanks for your openness and I hope we can still be friends. If you come back to Paul's room later when your shift finishes I will know that we can be."

"Ok Lou, its a lot to take in, and I think there is still a whole lot more to know about you two and your family. I think you will see me later."

"I do hope so Ann," Lou said as Ann stood up and left Lou at the table. Lou took a deep breath as she realised that this was the first time she had ever admitted to the incestuous nature of her family to anyone outside of it or who was not going to be joining through marriage. She hoped she had not just made a huge mistake.

Ann walked back to her ward her head full of things that she had never considered before. Just how far did the incest run in this family. Obviously it included Lou and Paul's son and daughter and by the sound of it brothers and sisters too. But what about other generations, did Monica carry it on with her family, or did it stop here. Ann and nigel had no children of their own but she had two brothers but had never thought of them in this way, or had she? She remembered growing up with them and enjoying dancing with them both and loving the fact that it made other girls jealous that she was so close to two of the best looking boys at school. Ann put those thoughts out of her mind as she started work again.

Ann managed to avoid seeing Paul and Lou again for the rest of her shift, letting her colleague go to see Paul when it was time. However it soon reached the time that she could not avoid any more, her shift was over and she had to make the decision to either go and see Paul and Lou, or leave and never know the answers to her questions. She was shaking with nerves as she opened the door to the room, her decision made. Thankfully this time Paul and Lou were not doing anything more than talking and watching TV.

"Hello Ann," Lou said. "Come in and sit down, we are so pleased you decided to come by, we have been talking about nothing much else since I arrived."

"Really?" Ann asked, "I did not know I was so interesting."

"Believe me you are," Paul said.

"So here's the thing Ann," Lou said. "What I told you earlier is our family secret, I took a big risk in telling you but I had a feeling that whatever you chose to do, I could trust you. The fact that you are here now confirms I was right."

"You can trust me and Nigel, I assume it's ok to tell him too?"

"Of course it is, one of the basic rules we have in our family is that there should be no secrets or going behind backs, that way there is never any guilt or jealousy."

"That makes sense," Ann agreed. "I do have questions though, if that is ok?"

"Go ahead," both Paul and Lou said.

Ann asked who else knew and was involved in their family circle. Over the next ten minutes Paul and Lou explained the family to them, how it all started and how the family had grown. They also told her of the difficult times with Steph and Steve and how John had brought the family back together recently.

When they had finished telling their story, Ann asked one more question, "but why have you opened up to me like this, as you said Lou you have never gone outside the family before?"

"That Ann neither of us can answer," Lou replied. "All we know is that as soon as we met you and Nigel at the retreat we felt something, and then over the last two days we have just both felt so natural with you, as if you are already a part of the family. We actually have a proposal for you now."

"Do you?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Paul said. "I have been told I can go home tomorrow morning, we wanted to thank you for all your care whilst I have been in here and would like to invite you and Nigel to our place tomorrow for a meal."

"You do?" Ann asked.

"Yes, we want you to meet some of the family too. Also we are having a party for our joint birthdays at the weekend," Lou continued. "I know it is last minute but you both will be most welcome to join us, and don't worry there will be someone else you know there too, as Bob and Juanita are coming."

"Really? They know about your family too?" Ann was surprised at this revelation more than the fact that they had swapped recently.

"Yes we have known them for years and although they have not been completely on side with our life choices in the past, they seem now able to accept it," Lou told her.

"Well in that case, we would love to come tomorrow, it's my day off so it works perfectly, and to your party, I know Nigel will be completely happy too."

"Well if it's your day off why don't you come over in the afternoon and spend some time with us before dinner.Oh and don't bother to dress up tomorrow, remember we live as a nudist family at home. But you need to know the party is a fancy dress so hopefully you will have time to sort a costume out,"

"I think so Lou, we have something at home I am sure."

"Ann?" Paul asked her, "you have been asking a lot of questions of us, would it be ok if I asked you a couple before you go home?"

"Paul it is only fair I suppose."

"Firstly then," Paul began, "are you wearing stockings today?"

Ann flushed a little before she said "yes I am Paul."

"But you weren't yesterday, why is that?"

"I don't know, I was just feeling so sexy this morning thinking about you two and I thought wearing them would help me continue feeling like that."

"And did it?" Lou asked.

"Yes it did."

"Good, and here's my second question," Paul said. "Would you give me the same treatment that Lou gave me last night before you left?"

Ann looked at Paul and then at Lou who was smiling back, "you want me to give you a blow job?"

"Yes he would," Lou answered for Paul. "I will watch the door for you this time," she added.

Ann knew that this was what she was hoping for when she left home today, and it was not as if this was the first time she had sucked another man's cock with his wife nearby. But with all the other revelations of the last 24 hours she was still nervous. She knew that Nigel had told her to go with the flow, and to enjoy herself and she would tell him all about it later so there really was no reason not to do this was there she told herself.

Ann sat in the edge of the bed and pulled the sheet down to find that Paul had already pulled up his hospital gown and she saw his cock close up for the first time lying in a semi erect state. As she bent down to put her mouth to his dick she felt Pau's hand touch her knee and slowly travel up her leg under her uniform, until it reached the top of her stockings. She put her mouth over the top of his cock now and used her tongue to swirl around the tip as her lips encased the whole head in a tight grip. Paul's hand had found the flesh of her thigh above the lacy top of her stocking and was gently stroking the soft skin. Ann changed positions now and stood up next to the bed, not letting her mouth leave Pauls cock for a second, in this position Paul could run his hand up and down both her legs making sure that it moved across the gusset of her panties as he crossed from left to right and back again.

"Your panties are so moist Ann," he said when he felt the cool wetness of them against his fingers. Ann could not reply with her mouth full now of his cock but just moaned at his touch letting him know that what he was doing was fine with her. Her uniform dress was held closed with popper fasteners and as she continued to suck she pulled the sides of her dress apart so that all the fasteners popped open leaving her dress wide open and giving Paul a view of the matching bra, panties and suspender belt she had on under.

"You are such a naughty, sexy nurse aren't you Ann?" Paul said as he feasted on the view to the side of him and ran his hand up from her panties, over her suspender belt and on to her bra. Cupping a boob in his hand he massaged it through the material of the bra, causing Ann to moan louder this time. Her mouth was working hard on Paul's cock now sliding it up and down the length of it as her hand held his balls and rolled them between her fingers.

It did not take long until Ann felt Paul's cock start to twitch as he prepared to cum. She was ready for it and pulled her mouth back to the tip again so that as he shot his first load into it she was able to keep it in her mouth whilst he continued with a second and third load. After the third it was left for her to milk rest of it out with her fingers stroking the shaft until no more.

Ann knew what she needed to do next and with her mouth full of Paul's semen she looked at Lou and showed her, just as Lou had shown her the day before. Then back to Paul she leant down and kissed him giving him his cum back to taste, his tongue was in her mouth immediately and was scooping his cum out of it as they kissed.

"I hope one of you is saving some of that for me," Lou said, "or better still both of you," she added.

Paul and Ann broke off from their kiss and showed Lou that they both had some cum still in their mouths. Lou came to Ann first and put her hands around her waist and kissed her. Ann had kissed a couple of women before at parties and even gone further, but she had never had any experience anything quite like this. Sharing a kiss with a woman and sharing her husband's cum with her as they kissed was so erotic she felt her knees tremble, and her pussy tighten as she had a mini orgasm right there.

When the kiss was over Lou went and kissed Paul too, so she could share his cum with him too. Ann just collapsed on the bed and sat there her legs open with her dress falling to the sides. Her panties were soaking wet now as if she had wet herself but she knew that was not the case today. She watched the husband and wife next to her continue kissing until they finally stopped.

Lou looked at Ann and saw the state she was in and said, "welcome to our family Ann, you are a very special woman and I know you are going to fit right in, and I am sure Nigel will too after tomorrow."

"I have no doubt about that either," Ann said as she tried to pull herself back together and fastened her dress.

Ann left the room after giving both Lou and Paul another kiss goodbye. Her legs were still wobbly as she walked out of the hospital and to her car. When she sat down she realised just how wet her panties were, looking around for anybody else, she hitched her dress up and slid her panties down and stuffed them in her pocket. As she drove home she phoned Nigel to say she was late but not to worry. Nigel asked if there were any more developments from the day before, she really wanted to tell him everything there and then but thought it would be better face to face.

30 minutes later and Ann was walking in through the front door, on the drive home her hands had been busy, she had unbuttoned the top two poppers on her dress and had pulled her tits out of her bra. She could feel the material of her dress rub against her nipples as she walked heightening her state of arousal once more. Nigel had once agin prepared a dinner as he did on the days she worked and it was ready on the table for her along with a glass of wine, as she had a day off the next day.

Ann gave Nigel a big hug and kissed him, wondering if he could smell sex on her breath. He did not seem to and they sat down to eat. Nigel kept looking at Ann during the meal, "what is it?" She asked eventually.

"Just looking at you, that's all," he said. "Wondering why you have that sparkle in your eye."

Ann put her hand in her dress pocket and pulled out her panties and passed them to Nigel. "That might give you a clue," she told him as she watched him look at them and feel how wet they were still.

"Looks and feels like you have had some fun today, is that why you were late?"

"Yes it is, but before I tell you about that I have some other things to tell you, which you might find interesting or not."

"Go on then."

Ann then began to tell Nigel about all she had seen and learnt today about Paul and Lou. She told him about finding another woman giving Paul a blow job, and then finding out it was his daughter. Nigel's eyes widened at this point. When she told him about the chat she had with Lou over coffee and everything Lou had admitted to her, Nigel finally said, "shit Ann what have you gotten yourself into? I assume you did go back to them at the end of your shift."

"Yes I did long story short I ended up giving Paul a blow job too and then sharing his cum with both him and Lou, and that is why my panties feel like that, I had a orgasm just by kissing her and sharing Paul's cum."

Nigel picked up the panties again and said, "wow that must have been one hell of a kiss to make them this wet."

"Well to be honest they were damp before I got there. The whole thing about them is so erotic and exciting."

"Sounds it," Nigel said. "Can't wait to see them again at the retreat soon."

"You will see them before that. I hope you can finish early tomorrow as they have invited us to their's for the afternoon and dinner."

"Really? Why would they do that?"

"Must have appreciated all the care I have given Paul during his stay," she said laughing. "Oh and we are invited back on Saturday too for a birthday party."

"You really have made an impression on them haven't you?" Nigel said.

"Well maybe this helped too," said Ann as she pulled her dress apart for the second time that day and showed her husband what she had been wearing under it all day.

"Yes that would do it, you are such a naughty girl aren't you Ann. Come her and show me just how naughty you can be.

Pudding was forgotten as Ann came round the table and pressed her body against Nigel's face so he could kiss her skin as he pulled her dress off her shoulders so she was standing in just her stocking and suspenders with her tits out over her bra still.

The sex that followed was as intense as the night before although not for as long or with as many orgasms, Ann being tired after a late shift. The two of them were enjoying sharing cum now, a new experiment for them both, and that night Nigel sucked his own spunk out of Ann's pussy for the first time before kissing her and sharing it back to her. The whole thing turned Ann on so much, she wondered if Lou had ever had it done to her. Little did she know then what else she would learn the next day at Lou's and just how far her and Nigel were behind in their experiences.

Nigel worked from home most days and so was able to arrange his diary the next day to be free from 2 pm, which meant that he and Ann were out of the house soon after and he drove them to the address Lou had given Ann. They arrived at the house and parked the car on the large drive, the house was in one of the more affluent areas of the city and it was clear that Paul and Lou were worth a lot more than Ann and Nigel.