Family Arrangments Ch. 05

Story Info
Perspective on the new family dynamic.
3.1k words
4.29
71.4k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent was fixated on his mom's ass as her pussy gripped his cock and she humped back into him. She was very receptive; with every move of her son's hips Jillian humped back, moaning and urging him on.

"Fuck me harder! Push that long cock all the way up into your mother's cunt!" Jillian demanded. Vincent did oblige, using his mother's hips to slam as far into her as humanly possible. Every time he bottomed out, he was rewarded by his mother's moaning and the command that he slam into her again.

"Yes, like that. Harder, Vinny. Oh God, I need it. Fuck me hard."

Jonah had discarded the lounge shorts, and was wanking his cock as his mother incestuously begged for his brother's cock. It amazed him that Vincent never hesitated, and seemed to be aroused by their mother's begging.

"Is this hard enough?" Vincent taunted. He pumped into her viciously, continually, mercilessly shooting in and out of his mother's cunt as if he were a machine.

"No, it's not fucking hard enough. Are you a motherfucker or not? Fu- Aah!" Jillian trailed off as Vincent yanked her head back by the hair with one hand, and continued to use the other to slam their pelvises together, his prick impaling Jillian even harder, until she began moaning at a constant rate.

"Uh... yeah.. like that. Fuck me like that," Jillian squealed. "Ooh.."

Jonah heard exclamations from Stephanie and their father in the next room. Curious, he paused the insistent wanking of his cock and heard only the suction of his mother's cunt on Vincent's prick. Jonah walked out into the hallway, holding his cock out in front of him.

Stopping by his sister's door, for a few moments all he could hear was panting. Then, a small exasperated sound coming from his sister.

"Do you want to clean Daddy's cock?" his father asked.

There was a pause.

"Careful, though. I'm still very sensitive." There was a small slurping, and Jonah carefully peeked through the ajar door, looking for his sister.

Stephanie was bent down over Rob's cock, and Rob was stroking her head, softly. He had a look of contentment on his face. Jonah shrunk back from the room in jealousy.

His cock throbbed angrily at him, but he ignored it and went back to the homework he had planned. He was, after all, banned from his sister's pussy.

...

Jillian was showering at 6:30 that evening, and thinking that perhaps she would order dinner. She hadn't had the time for it; since her daughter had practically sprung at her husband's cock earlier in the day. Jillian's brother Matt had been right: parent-child sex was simply nothing like sibling sex at all.

Jillian had planned a slower introduction of her family members to the idea of incest, but the actual progression of things this evening hadn't displeased her at all. In fact, perhaps it was better. Her children had all been so driven by lust for one another that surely the pleasure of that first day would remain in their minds.

Jillian had, in fact, been in an incestuous relationship with her own brother since they had been teenagers. Matt had seduced his own daughter over a year ago, and since Jillian had heard about it, she had been thinking of how she could possibly manage to create her own household of sex-driven fun.

The beauty of Matt's situation, of course, was the absence of his wife. Being divorced, he only had one party to convince. Jillian had thought that the hardest party to convince would be her own daughter, but apparently she had quite misjudged Stephanie.

To the end of eventually having a rather sex profligate household, Jillian had procured two prescriptions of birth control from two different clinics and had been grinding pills into her daughter's sugary soft drinks for three months now.

Emerging from the shower, Jillian tousled her hair dry. She left her bedroom in only a towel. Walking down the hall, she peeked in on Stephanie and Rob.

Rob had an arm drawn around Stephanie's waist, and the both of them seemed to be sleeping deeply. This was the first time Jillian had seen her daughter sleeping in a while, but this also might have been the first time her door had been left open in months. Rob was practically smiling in his sleep, and their daughter's face was completely smooth, flawless.

Jillian smiled to herself and backed out of the room, going toward her sons' room.

Vincent was completely passed out on his own bed, and Jonah was staring with amazing rage at a math book in his lap. Jillian went over to his bed and sat down next to him; Jonah sidled away from her slightly.

"So, do you still want your sister for your birthday?"

...

When Stephanie awoke, her mother was standing over her with a pill dial in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

Stephanie couldn't move. Not only did it seem like her legs had no strength in them, but her father's arm had effectively pinned her to his side.

"I have a pill for you. Think you can swallow it?" Jillian asked.

Stephanie nodded, and carefully swallowed the pill as her mother dribbled a little bit of the water into her mouth.

"What was it?" Stephanie asked.

"Birth control."

"But I thought Dad had a vasectomy?"

"You know your brother, Stephanie. He can't stand seeing someone else have fun, but he wants it too," Jillian smiled wickedly. "Besides, you've been on the pill for months now."

Stephanie had never paid much attention to the timing of her periods, having no fear of pregnancy. It wasn't surprising that she hadn't noticed a change. She did, however feel betrayed that her mother had not only drugged her, but planned to give her to both men without any discussion with her.

"But I don't want--"

"It does not matter what you want. You're living under my roof. For free. I'm paying for your books, your clothes, your food. You are not earning your keep. Understood?"

"Yes'm," Stephanie mumbled, pushing her head into the mattress.

"And if you don't want to get pregnant, then you'll take these pills. Now, about Jonah..."

"Jonah?"

"Yes dear, he quite enjoyed watching you! I was surprised, myself, but it's not so strange." All of the blood seemed to drain out of Stephanie's face.

"Well, I made him promise to wait until his birthday; we're going to have a little party in honor of him joining us. I wouldn't be surprised if Vincent jumped you first thing in the morning, though, so be prepared."

Stephanie thought she might cry. She tried to bury her face further in the mattress, and the movement made her father stir.

"Stephanie, it's only fair to them. Could you imagine watching your father fuck your sister and not being able to have her? That would be ridiculous!" Jillian admonished.

Rob was fully awake now, and looked up at Jillian with a little bit of confusion. "I wondered, when I saw him in here... Did you plan that?"

"It was a happy coincidence," Jillian claimed, sitting on the bed and stroking her husband's thigh. "Enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Verily," Rob replied. He pulled Stephanie a little closer subconsciously, and noticed she had managed to completely turn around and bury her head in his chest.

"Baby want a shower?" he asked.

Stephanie nodded against him, but burrowed in even further. Rob chuckled, stroking her hair. She was so sweet.

Jillian left the room to call for a pizza.

...

Showering with her dad was not like showering alone, or at all like making love to him had been. Yes, she had begged him to fuck her; but he loved her. Stephanie could not question that.

They crowded themselves into the frosted glass shower and her father started up the warm water for them. They stood very close together in that small space, and he insisted on soaping up her breasts for her. She felt that was a transparent enough excuse for him to grope her, and insisted on cleaning her pussy herself. The stickiness of their combined cum was all over her thighs; she was amazed at how her body warmth had kept the fluids gooey.

They shampooed each other. Stephanie winced when he got some in her eyes, but didn't complain. She was feeling good again. She didn't know how she felt about becoming the family slut, but her relationship with her father would not be like that. She was sure.

Rob was enjoying the luxurious feel of his daughter's firm, sudsy body. Her stomach was not flat, but it was taut and her breasts were soft and perky. She had a slightly dimpled ass, but its lushness aroused him, and he planned on giving her plenty of exercise very soon.

Eventually Rob had a solid erection and Stephanie was a little aroused from all of the attention her daddy had been paying to her breasts. When they emerged, they found only one towel in the bath. They toweled each other off, but Rob urged her hand away when she reached for his erection.

"I need some food before we go again, or you're going to kill me," Rob joked. Stephanie giggled, but was disappointed.

Rob had other ideas, but by no means planned on wasting his hard on by any means. He wrapped the towel around his waist, and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Get me a towel?" Stephanie asked.

In answer, Rob tugged his daughter by the wrist out of the bathroom, as she struggled to cover herself with her hands.

"Hey! I'm not decent! Stop that!" she giggled, genuinely uncomfortable but already excited.

"C'mon, Stephy. Everyone's seen your naughty bits already," her dad joked. "For Daddy?"

Stephanie paused, thinking for a moment. "Jonah?"

"He was watching us, just like your mother and Vincent were," Rob stated.

Stephanie was blushing profusely, and trying with renewed vigor to pull herself back into the bathroom, but her father already had her halfway down the hall.

"If you don't stop struggling, I will carry you out to the living room," Rob threatened.

"I don't want them to see me..."

Rob stopped in the hall, grabbed his daughter around the waist and flung her over his shoulder. Stephanie squealed, butt in the air and cunt exposed. She tried to wriggle her way out of her fathers grip, but the best she could manage was walloping his back a few times before the rush of blood to her head made her slightly dizzy.

Rob marched proudly out into the living room, and carried his prize through to the kitchen where he could hear his wife bumping around in the cabinets.

"Hey sweetheart!" he greeted Jillian, leaning forward for a kiss.

Jillian kissed her husband, and slapped her daughter on the ass. She squirmed. "You're in a good mood, honey."

"Was it my erection that gave you a clue?"

"No, you're using pet names again. Although I don't see why you're carrying around that girl instead of fucking her, now that we've gotten so comfortable with each other."

"I will make love—yes, make love—to my daughter when I am properly refueled, thank you. Got any grub in here?"

"I ordered a pizza but Jonah won't be back with it for another couple minutes, and that's if they're done with it on time. He was so frustrated; I just had to send him out."

Stephanie couldn't hear anything but the drumming of her blood in her ears, so she started banging on her dad's back again.

"Let that girl down and you can knock your boner out before dinner," Jillian teased.

Groaning, Rob finally set his daughter right-side up. She shivered on the cold tile floor, and quickly sat down on a kitchen chair.

Stephanie saw that her mother was still walking around with only a towel on, although her hair appeared to have dried completely since her shower. Rob had lost his towel, and Jillian had a firm grip on his cock. Rob already had his eyes fixed on his daughter, and Jillian could feel him stiffening just slightly more.

Stephanie was still a bit randy from her shower, and cold, so she decided to go stand by her daddy. Pressing her breasts to his side, and looking at her mother's hand at the base of his dick, Stephanie cooed, "Give me some body warmth, Daddy."

"Oo, he does like it when you call him Daddy. Did you see his penis jump?"

"Are you sure it's not because he's being touched by two women?" Stephanie asked, rubbing her breasts into her father's side in a way that she calculated would aggravate him.

Rob growled, suddenly realizing that he was in fact being touched by two women, one already naked, and suddenly coming to the conclusion that yes, that would be nice.

"But your daddy has had two women before. Although I admit, he did like it extremely well."

"He did? I don't know how I would feel about that... I think I only like men."

"I said he had two women; what makes you think I would ever—" Jillian snapped. Her grip tightened painfully on Rob's cock, and he hissed.

"Now girls, stop that. Please. I can't take it." Jillian let go of Rob's cock, and left the kitchen hurriedly. Stephanie was blushing again, breasts still pressed up against her father.

"I've been trying to get her to agree to that, actually. But I think your mother feels the way you do: She understands men. She wouldn't know how to deal with a woman," Rob shrugged.

"I think there are a lot of things I wouldn't mind, if I was doing them for someone else," Stephanie suggested.

"Give me a kiss, baby." Rob pulled her in front of him, crushing his cock into her stomach.

Stephanie responded immediately, rubbing her hard nipples against her father's chest as she kissed him. They probed each other's mouths with their tongues, and Rob used the opportunity to push his daughter up against the refrigerator.

Stephanie shivered as her back touched the stainless steel, trying to squirm away from it, but Rob had pinned her with his own body, and the feel of that erection against her aroused her incredibly.

Rob pulled first one of Stephanie's legs up, and then the other as he lifted his daughter enough that his erection could nestle between her hot pussy lips.

Stephanie sighed, already humping against her father's erection. "Put it in me, Daddy."

"You want it?" Rob teased.

"Yes Daddy, I want your cock. Put it in me, please," she begged.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby."

While he held Stephanie's ass up, Rob used his other hand to rub the head of his cock against her cunt. He needed to be as slippery as possible when he wedged into her.

Stephanie moaned, frustrated. "Just do it. Do it do it do it."

"Wait just a moment," he said. Rob slid the tip of his prick into the gushy wetness, and his daughter bucked against him. Things went more easily than before, but Stephanie felt that her father was still taking his sweet time.

Stephanie used her legs as leverage, and pulled herself down onto her father's hard on. Both groaned, him out of surprise and her as a celebration of victory. She enjoyed being full for a moment, and then urged her father to continue.

Rob held Stephanie by the ass with both hands, and gently slid her up the refrigerator and his swollen cock until she began to pull herself down again, using her own legs as well as gravity to slam herself onto his cock.

Stephanie's arms were around Rob's back as she tried to help him pull her up, too. This was very different from their first fuck, and although their progress was comparatively slow, Stephanie enjoyed the descent of her body onto her father's waiting cock.

"This is a lot of work, you know," Rob said.

"I know Daddy. Thank you. When you get tired, we can do it on the table." Rob grinned.

...

Jonah struggled from the garage into the kitchen with two large boxes of pizza in one arm. He heard a scramble in the kitchen as he bullied the door open.

Turning, he saw his father sitting on the kitchen table with Stephanie in his lap. She was flailing—trying to back off of him and cover herself at the same time. She didn't manage to succeed at either. Rob had two firm hands on her ass, and was keeping her planted solidly on his dick.

"It's okay, he's seen you," Rob laughed as Stephanie turned her face.

Jonah was entranced by his sister's legs as he set the pizzas down on the counter. "Continue," he mumbled, sincerely hoping that they would.

Rob rubbed Stephanie's back, trying to sooth her. She wouldn't look at either of them, and in fact had her face buried in Rob's chest.

"Baby, it's okay. Jonah likes it. Don't you, Jonah?"

Jonah gulped, hesitated, and nodded. When his father raised an eyebrow, Jonah spat out "Yes, very much."

"Hear that? 'Very much.' Come here, Jonah."

Jonah shuffled toward the embraced couple, stopping right next to the table.

"Good. Now Jonah, I want you to bend over by your sister's ear and tell her how much you liked it when you saw us earlier." Rob grinned at the boy. Jonah wasn't sure how else to react, so he obeyed. Bending down to whisper in his sister's ear, he said: "You were fucking gorgeous."

"Come now, surely you have something more to say to her than that," Rob encouraged.

Jonah shook his head, face still dangerously close to Stephanie. He breathed in, smelling her shampoo.

Stephanie shook, clinging still to her father even though she could feel Jonah's breath in her ear.

"Well, go on," Rob said. "Stop torturing yourself and go find your mother. She'll want to know that the food is here."

Jonah hesitated, still leaning over Stephanie.

"I said go on. I'll come and get you myself if she changes her mind."

Jonah left, slamming the kitchen door behind him. Rob was still rubbing Stephanie's back in soft circles, and cooing in her ear. Finally, he was rewarded when his daughter leaned back to look up at him, causing some much needed friction on his aching cock.

"Oo baby, I'm so hard for you," Rob said, urging Stephanie on by putting his hands on her hips once again. "You are fucking gorgeous."

"Daddy, not in front of Jonah," Stephanie whispered.

"He's not coming back," Rob said, squeezing Stephanie's ass and moving back to her hips again.

"Move for me, baby."