Family Battle Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and son battle for physical dominance.
1.4k words
4.31
170k
47

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidrock
kidrock
205 Followers

I was completely humiliated at the hands of my mother during the week. What started as a simple confrontation over the use of a bathroom, her bathroom, had deteriorated into just about all out fights between us, ending only when one could not continue any more. We also were intent on further humiliating each other by asserting our sexual dominance over the other however we could. For the first time ever, mom managed to do something that I never thought anyone would do to me, and that is fuck me.

My balls still hurt tremendously from the punishment she inflicted upon me Thursday, but I was determined to show up and make her pay for what she did to me. When I got over to mom's house Saturday morning she was in the kitchen. She just smirked at me and said she was surprised I showed up. Then she asked me why I was walking like I had a stick up my ass. I wasn't, but she thought she was being clever. Fuck you was about all I could muster, to which she replied the same. I accessed the basement door, which is in the kitchen, and told her I'd be waiting downstairs. She told me I wouldn't have to wait because she was following me down.

We descended the stairs, stripping off clothing as we hit each step. I kicked off my sneakers and she flipped off her slippers and slipped out of her panties, leaving us both naked and ready for battle. For good measure she left the strap on she used on me Thursday on the table in plain view. She saw me look at it and said she wanted it handy to use again. I told her not to worry, that I would make her eat the real thing as I pointed to my stiff erection.

As we closed the space between us and reached out with our hands upon each other's shoulders, I shot out a kick to the side of her belly that stunned her. I followed with a couple of jabs to her right tit as I grabbed her hair with my right hand and lurched her head back to keep her off-balance. I managed to pull her backwards against one of the walls, but that only allowed her to stabilize herself a little, allowing her to reach down and grab my erection and yank on my dick. However, another tit punch made her release me. Then a well-placed knee in her gut double her over and dropped her to her knees in front of me. I then grabbed her hair with both hands, lifted her face up and stood right in front of her, shoving her face into my groin and rubbing my erection, already spilling with pre-cum, all over her face.

Mistake on my part though as she reached up and grabbed my still sore balls and started squeezing them, bringing my to my knees in an effort to free myself from her grip. One of my hands went for hers when I got to my knees in front of her. We were very close to each other, obviously, so I jabbed her left tit with my right fist a few times until she released me. I then tackled her from the kneeling position and got her head trapped by wrapping my left arm around the back of her head and throwing my right forearm over her neck, clasping my right hand on my left bicep. It was a headlock/choke hold. Mom was able to pretty much get the same hold on me so we had each other locked in a similar position, with me on top of her. I decided to broaden the battle so I found her invitingly wet pussy, rammed my dick inside and started pounding her as I squeezed her head and neck in the choke hold. She was a willing participant and shoved her pussy right back up into me, also tightening her grip around my head and throat.

The top of my feet were braced against the soles of her feet for leverage as we held each other in a tight, full body embrace - choking each other as my dick and her pussy were engaged in a fuckfight as well. The eroticism of the embrace clearly heightened our arousal, speeding us to orgasm quicker than I know I've ever cum before. I could feel her body spasming just as I knew I was going to blow my load - or lose consciousness - so I knew when I erupted my cum was being met by an equally violent orgasm from her too. We continued to pound each other, although we had relaxed the hold around each other's head and throat as we climaxed together. Cum started spilling from her pussy - mine and hers - as our orgasms started to subside. Then she reached up and grabbed my hair, yanking me to the side. I retaliated in kind and we started rolling back and forth on the floor, pulling each other's hair as a means of punishment now. We were also rolling around in the cum that dripped from both of us, pretty nasty stuff.

She managed to slightly knee me in the balls again which put me into a defensive posture quickly to avoid more punishment to my crotch. I rolled over sideways but she was quickly on me, rolling me onto my stomach and sitting on my ass and lower back. She slammed my forehead into the carpeted floor a few times as her pussy continued to leak cum from both us onto my ass now. Then she raised my head by the hair in a modified camel clutch, leaning down so her left cheek was against my right cheek and whispered into my ear that it wouldn't be long now before she was fucking me again. I used her confidence to grab her hair while she was close and pull her over and off me. As she tried to get up I nailed her with a solid tit punch that dazed her. Then I pushed her onto her back and rained down a few more punches into her stomach and tits as she tried to cover up. While she was gasping for some air, I grabbed her wrists and stood up over her, crushing one of her tits under the heel of my foot as I towered over her now. She cried out in pain, writhing underneath me.

After a few minutes I reached down and grabbed her by the hair to stand her up so I could slap on a full nelson. My erection was back now so my dick was riding the crack of her ass when I put it on. Now I mocked her, telling her I was going to turn the tables on her by pumping her ass like she did to me the other day. I was feeling more and more confidence until she slammed her heel down on top of my foot, making me release her. She turned around and slammed her foot into my stomach, winding me and sending me to the floor. Then she grabbed my hair to lift my head up and slapped me with her other hand. She managed to get some payback by shoving my face into her crotch and rubbing it what cum was left all over my face, laughing and mocking me the entire time. I waited until she gave me a little space and then brought a fist up into her pussy, sending her crashing to the floor next to me.

We were both pretty worn down, but that just about did her in. I managed to crawl over to her on my knees and push her onto her stomach. I climbed on top of her, lifted her backside into the air a little by draping my left arm under her belly and slid my dick inside her ass. The fight was out of her now, but it didn't take me long to cum again considering how tight she was. Before I came though I rolled her onto her back and pinned her down while I face fucked her a little. She was physically spent and helpless underneath me. Then I made her take me into her mouth and finish the job. It took me about 15 seconds before I blew my second load and asserted my dominance over her again...until next time of course.

kidrock
kidrock
205 Followers