Family Bond Pt. 01

Story Info
Family gets closer after an unfortunate event.
3.9k words
3.58
46k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good. I had an respectable and highly honorable father. A sweet and kind Step mother and her daughter who was my motivation in life and loved me like no other. Our family was one of a kind and it was stronger than blood bond.

I had just turned 18 while my step sister, Elaine was 19; turning 20 in the next months ahead. We were very close to one another and enjoyed the 5 years we've known each other. We attended the same high school and college while mom and dad ran their company; making high dollar digits to feed our rich lifestyle. Multiple trips to Caribbean islands; traveling all throughout the world. Paris, Cambodia, Africa ECT. High end cars and a beautiful 6 bedroom house.

Fall semester was coming to a close as final exams reared its ugly head. Every student's nightmare; filled with long hours of studies and sleep deprivation. Elaine and I were studying in the school library when we heard my phone vibrate. It was Elva; my step mom. My head bounced up, taking Elaine in my sight. Whispering a low as could "Hey, mom is calling me.." she glanced up and shrugs her shoulder.

I stood up, walking towards the freshly painted double doors and exited the room. Sliding to the right; I answer the phone call. "Hey, wassup mom?" I asked hesitantly due to the schedule of the call. Thinking to myself "She usually only texted and she knows we're at school; why would she call?" Her voice enters my ear with the sound of distress; her chopped up words nullified by her sobs and whimpers.

I asked again if she was ok but all she can muster was "Come home now. You and Elaine."

I entered the library in a haste and marched my way to the table. I begin to pack up as Elaine stares at me in confusion. I nudge my head towards the exit, she responds to me with the crinkles of her freshly plucked eyebrow and the tightening of her soft eyes. Elaine hesitantly closes her laptop and we were out the doors within minutes.

"What is going on?" She asked me as her hand lands on my arm. I was quiet; contemplating my step mom's cries. I step on the gas as the light turns green; peeling out, sending rubber and asphalt to the cars behind.

"Mom was crying. She didn't tell me anything, she just wants us home. I have a bad feeling." Jotting to myself; my grip tightens on the wheel; shifting into 3rd gear.

"Slow down! I'll call her. Just slow the down Johnny!" She responded as her hand slid off my arm and into her pocket to pull out her phone.

I didn't know why I was feeling or acting in this fashion. I just knew something went down and I had to know. I can hear Elaine talking but it was inaudible being outranged by the high revs of my engine and screeching of my tires. Shifting into 2nd gear I hit the corner, stepping on the gas pedal as the turn became a straight line; a straight shot to the house. Coming to a complete stop, I yank up my E-brake as Elaine exits the vehicle; slamming the door shut.

She runs in a panic inching herself closer to the front door as I steadily followed her a few feet behind. I was scared; I didn't want to know what happened but my brain told me to hurry. I jumped and hurried my pace nearly shoving Elaine through the door. Elva was laying on the couch in a fetal position; her shoulders and back rising up and down. Her face dug deep into the pillow as I realize her sobs. Elaine's knees hit the white plush rug as her arms extend over her mothers back, her tiny hands rubbing over Elva's arm. Her sobs turns into horrific cries; raising her head leaving her mascara behind on the soft fabric. Elva's eyes are blood shot red, her face crinkled showing her aging face. I can feel the tension her body displayed.

"Mommy.. why are you crying?" Elaine asked in a sweet comforting voice. "Mommy, we're here now. What's wrong?" Holding her mother tight as I stood there not knowing what to say or do. Elva reaching out; holding her in a warm embrace.

She looks over to me and reaches out her left arm "Come here Johnny. Come here babie." I step forward cradling her head between my chest and shoulder, my left arm reaching over to hold Elaine's head.

We stood in that position for what seemed like hours. Elva holding us close as her warm breath seeps through my shirt becoming warm and damp from tears. I was so confused, losing the energy to ask why. Elaine raised her head to meet mines; her light hazel eyes surrounded by red veins, lips pink and pouty. "Mom .. what is going on?" I asked, taking a deep breathe; swallowing dry saliva.

Elva lets go of her hold, wiping her eyes with the tips of her French tipped nails. She glances to her right and kisses Elaine on her forehead, she tilt her head up to meet mines and kisses me on my cheek. "Your dad is in jail."

I jump up and begin yelling in disbelief. Millions of thoughts running through my head. "How did this happen? What the fuck did he do?" I stop and continue. "Where the fuck is he at?" Elva sits there as tears begin to run down her face again. I pull out my phone and scroll through my contacts. I wait as the phone rings endlessly; Elva crying more hysterically,

Elaine sitting at her mothers legs in an confused state. "When is he coming home?!?" Eliane asked while slapping her mothers thighs to catch her attention.

The phone rings but ends with the tone of his voicemail. Again I redial and again I was sent to his voicemail. "What the fuck!" Yelling in anger and exhaustion.

Elva tugs on my wrist and I look down at her. "I don't know babie. We just have to wait for his phone call." I stood up and paced my way upstairs, every step had a louder thump than before and every step I felt my anger build. Opening my door and slamming it shut behind me. Sitting on my bed; throwing off my shirt contemplating how naturally confusing the world ran. How things happen one second and turn adrift a second later. I laid there in bed pulling the sheets over my head. My tears begin to run, my yells and sobbing turning into soft whimpers. Within a few minutes my heart begins to whither down as my anger and sadness dissipate. My eyes start to drift as I feel my chest rise and fall after every intake and exhale.

I hear my door slowly open and close quietly. A weight takes its part of my bed and inches itself towards me. I close my eyes and hold in my tears. The weight takes more as I push myself farther away towards the white walls of my room; holding my blanket closer and tighter than ever. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to have my space. The warm body gets closer, making its way and pushing itself under the sheets into my cave. An arm pushes it's way between my neck and pillow, the other arm wrapping itself under my arm. I lay there silently, with every blink my tears traveled to the right side of my face, trying my hardest to hold myself. Their head buries itself between my back and mattress; the air hitting my skin becoming warmer and warmer as the seconds ticked on by. The room was silent and I soon fell into a deep slumber.

My eyes slowly opened, showing nothing but my dark room. I take in a deep breathe; stretching out my chest and back, feeling an arm weighing over my lower pubic bone and tip of my flaccid member. I close my eyes, lick my dry lips and turn to my side; murmuring to myself. "Fuck. Can't believe her arm was there." I smile and open my eyes to see a dark silhouette of a body laying in front of me; their back facing me. I blink multiple times to adjust my sight, I can see the rise and fall of their shoulder as their hips sat high. I begin to hear sniffles and realize it was my step mother softly crying. My heart sank as I realize that this was her first night alone from her husband, feeling very sad and scared inside. I extend my left arm out and tap on her hips.

"Sorry babie." Elva turns her head slightly and smiles. I can see her shiny eyes and puffy lids; she's been crying all day. I move my right arm up and slide it between her neck and pillow; pulling her to me as her hips and back rock closer. My left arm reached over holding her hips and stomach; I held tight and kiss the back of her head, squeezing her tightly against us. Our breathing slowed and I dozed off again.

I heard a thump and noticed a pressure against my swollen wood. My eyes slowly pried oven taking in the dull sunlight. I felt a weight on my left shoulder and tilted my eyes down. Elaine was resting herself on me with her legs over my stomach, her long silky legs nestled draping her pedicured feet over me. My eyes move up to see that her tshirt had risen over night exposing her white panties and light tan thick hips. My body twitches shooting a mean rush of blood into my cock pushing itself against my boxer and her thigh. "Elaine.. Elaine.. get up." I hesitantly said while tapping her shoulder.

She lifts her head and opens her eyes. "5 more minutes." She replied. Her head went back down as her arm held me tight in place; her hand rubbing on my shoulder and neck. I closed my eye; rolling them back at the sensation. Last night was the first time we all slept in the same bed and it was great. Feeling their warmth against me. Feeling them hold me tight made me feel safe and secured. She began to stir; moving her leg up and down pressuring my tent higher. She instantly stopped moving and lifting her knee to the ceiling; Elaine held it there for a few seconds realizing what she was pushing against.

"Oo my god. I am so sorry." She said as she sat up; her eyes still glued to the fat shape of my head.

I tilted my hips; throwing myself into the fetal position. "No I'm sorry." I hear her trotting to my door and closing it shut. I was red with blush.

The day was very surreal. Breakfast tasted like processed powder and the orange juice bitter. I looked around the table and saw them eat in slow motion. Their forks pushing edibles to the side swishing maple syrup around pancakes. I look to my right and watch Elva sitting with her hands crossed, her gaze staring out the clear glass window. I look to Elaine; her eyes also looking through the same window, she stabs a pork sausage and moves it to her mouth. She takes it in; lips now glazed as it wraps around. I stare at her innocent eyes as she begins to suck; pulling out all of its juices into her mouth and down her throat. Images of her thick hips and silky white panties ran through my mind causing a dose of adrenaline to enter my blood stream. My mouth salivates and my cock stirred in an uprising. My focus of her was taken away when Elva's phone rings.

"Hi hunny? What's going on? How are you holding up?" She asked without a pause between her ray of questions. I sat there patiently; mind racing, lips sealed tight. I wanted to say something, I wanted to steal her phone away, I wanted to talk to my father. My heart ached and sank without sending out a emergency mayday. I closed my eyes and took in a labored inhale. "Johnny. Dad wants to talk to you."

I open my eyes to see Elva's arm extended towards me, phone in hand. I snatch it and put him on speaker. "Dad. What is going on?"

"Hey Son. I miss you. Stay strong and look over these beautiful woman for me. Elaine.. Elva, I love you girls. Best thing to ever happen to me and Johnny." He replied in a low and raspy voice.

"Dad. What's going on? Why are you locked up? When will you be getting out?" I asked earnestly while wiping my eyes away from the tears. "Dad?"

"I'm gonna be gone for awhile son. I can't say much but I love you. Keep your head straight and do good." He added as his voice began to break up. "I have to go now johnny. I love you all. See you guys soon."

"Dad! What the fuck? We need an answer!" I yelled looking up to the ladies in front of me; their head now buried into each other. "Dad!?" I protested again and again, hearing nothing but a dead tone.

We sat at the table, I didn't speak and I didn't cry. Elva and Elaine sitting across from each other holding hands tightly; rubbing their thumbs trying to comfort one another. "I'll be back. I need to.. I'll be back." I said in a monotone voice.

Elva stands up "Where are you going? Please don't do anything stupid."

"I'll be fine." I stated while grabbing my keys from the holder; looking back at Elaine. She smiles and I exit the door; closing it gently.

I spent the day driving into the mountain passes; pushing my car past its peak performance. The smell of burnt oil running amok throughout the cabin; the thread of my tires barely visible. I pull to the side and view the high hills and green mountains; sparking up a cigarette to enjoy the sun's slow set. I stood there think about my father. My tears building up nearly falling onto my cheeks. I close my eyes and feel them fall and tumble down my face and onto my neck. I push him out of my mind and take another hit; thinking of anything to get my mind away. Elaine came into mind; again the images of her long caramel legs, soft and smooth. How her ribs rose and dropped with her breaths, the tightness of her panties around her body. I dwelled on her body for long moments. Snapping myself out of my trance.

"Why am I thinking about her? She is my sister!" Pausing for a few more seconds as her beautiful face ran through my mind. "What is wrong with me? I have to stop." My mind blanks as I draw another one from my cigarette pack. My father runs through my mind again; images of him sleeping in a cell caused my heart to rage in anger. "What the fuck!" I yell causing a resonance of echoes to bounce off the rocks and hills. I sat there on the dirt and hard rocks against my white lettered tires. My head buried into my chest, only rising to take long puffs of smoke.

"I need to get away. I don't know what to do but I need to get going." I say to myself. I stand up brushing the dirt off my black jeans. I start my car and hear the engine come to life; listening ever so intently to the ticking of my valves and movements of my block. "I think I over did it this time. Probably blew a motor mount and burnt my valves." I said out loud. I threw her into 1st and slowly took off; listening for more signs of damage. My phone rings and it's Elaine.

"Come home. We need you. It's late. Please just come home Johnny." She said with her timid but demanding voice.

"Yea I'll be there soon." Hanging up without hearing her response. Hitting the freeway, pushing hard in 3rd gear as bright blue hi-beams pulls its way closer to my bumper. The cars lights slowly disappears as my tachometer pushes past 8000RPM.

I take the next exit and start my navigation through my city streets. I pull up to the drive way and quietly close my door. I slide my keys in and turn the door knob, entering the silent and cold house like a hiding teenager. Making my way upstairs to open my room door. I pat my fingers and palm looking for the light switch; flipping it up once it was found. My eyes dart to my bed when I see movement under the sheets. I quickly flip the light source off and stand there quietly. Elva and Elaine were steadily sleep. I open my door slowly and hear a voice speak to me.

"Come. Sleep. It's cold."

"No I'm ok. I'll crash on the couch." I whispered softly in response.

Elva's sweet voice speaks again "No. I can't let you do that. Here I'll make room." I close the door and proceed to my bed.

I was very tired from the events and just went along. I threw off my jeans and slipped up my basketball shorts. Elva pushes her body towards the wall leaving an empty space in the middle. She lifts the sheets and I climb in, the area was warm and comforting. Laying my head down Elva inches her head onto my shoulder resting her arms around me. I turn my head to my right and see that Elaine was dead asleep with her back facing towards us. I lay there quietly, their soft breathing calming me as my eyes slowly fall and my mind drifts the night away.

I begin to wake up, my eyes opening unwillingly. Pushing my toes as far forward for a good stretch. I can feel my rock hard erection pushing against the fabric. My eyes adjust; taking in a full of brown brunette hair. I close my eyes again and push my hips forward for another good stretch; feeling the same pressure against my cock. I let it linger there for a few seconds and pull back, pushing forward again to feel that powerful sensation again. I open my eyes and see the same set of hair; realizing I was poking my morning cock against her back or ass. I jump back slowly and lift the sheets.

Elaine was wearing her tight dark grey track pants, her slender waist sitting low rising up to meet her thick hips. Her black tank top raised just above her lower back dimples. "Come back. Your letting the cold air in." She snapped pushing her tight body towards me. Her tight ass nestling my cock up between her cheeks.

"Elaine .. Elaine.." I said with no reply; her breathing constant, pulling my heavy eyes close. My mind slowly blanked, becoming fuzzy and drowsy again. I rest my head down in the nest of hair; inhaling her sweet floral scent and exhaling gently against the back of her nape. I feel her body move slowly thinking that she was ready to get up but she doesn't. The pressure in my cock begins to grow as an outside force pushes against my will. Her body moves ever so slightly against me; my member grows in pleasure. My right eye opens slightly to see the sheets around her hips move in a circular fashion, coming back up to push the length of me. My eye close as I uncomfortably enjoy her little show.

My mouth opens after a few minutes of unspeakable taboo and speaks softly into her ears "What are you doing?" My question answered with no reply. Her body still moving, putting more pressure against me. Her warm crevice taking my full length; down to my base sliding up to the fat tip and back down. I can feel her body heat rain against my own. I lay there; legs as straight as a soldier standing at attention, toes curling tight with every slow and steady stroke. I move my hands and grip her hips tight; grinding against her hot and damp cloth. Shooting out a barrage of wet fire; stroking against her tight ass with every pump. I grunt, letting go of her.

"What the ..?" My eye pop open as wide as a tuna can. "What are you doing?" She yelled in a raspy voice.

I didn't know what to say but my mind ran a marathon to look for the best excuse. "I don't know. I woke up to me cumming! I'm sorry. I didn't know you were.. you." Elaine stared at me; the anger and disappointment in her eyes were real. I downed my head and continued "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I didn't do it on purpose." Feeling a dread come over my body and soul; feeling that my world was quickly falling apart. She quickly stood up, taking steps towards my door; my head peered up to see the crease between her track shorts soaking wet. She yanked the door open and slammed it shut.

I laid in bed all day for weeks; skipping breakfast, lunch and dinner only to leave my room late at night to stock up on food. Elva knocking on my door every few hours to check up on me. I was a mess and very embarrassed to even let Elaine see me. I didn't want to be in her sights or around her; I felt like closing off from the world. "Man I should just tell her it was her fault. She was the one grinding on me. She was the aggressor... right?" I told and asked myself. "No I'm at fault too. I could have just gotten up and left." I closed my eyes thinking about how much I fucked up a good relationship.

My door knocks and I open my lazy eyes. "Yes? Come in." The knob twists and the door slowly opens. Elaine pokes her head and gives a half smile. "Hey. Wassup?" I asked timidly.

She steps into the room wrapped in her thick blanket and closes the door gently.

"I had a bad dream.. can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked in response.

"Yea that's fine." I replied. She comes over to the side of my bed not making much eye contact and sits her body down. I move over making full contact with the cold wall and lay myself down in warmth. She gets closer and lays down with her back facing me. "I'm sorry about that night. I didn't mean to scream at you. I know things have been really fucked up lately and I wish it didn't have to happen that way. Dad's gone and we are loosing everything."

12