Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls," I said, "come over here. Erika, swap places with Wendy." Erika slid off the chair and Wendy took her place. Emily started to lick out Wendy's wet pussy.

"Emily darling" I said, "just keep eating out Wendy." I took the tail of the butt plug and slowly and gently I eased it out of Emily's asshole and gave it to Alison and Erika to lick. Then I slid it back into Emily's asshole and as she licked Wendy out I fucked her asshole with the butt-plug while Erika fingerfucked her daughter, kissing and teasing her hard nipples with her lips and tongue, 'til with a cry Emily came.

"Right" I said, "Alison, swap places with Wendy." After they had swapped places Emily started working her tongue into Alison's wet cunt and I started sliding the butt-plug in and out of Emily's tight asshole as Erika fingered Emily's cunt until both her and Alison were cumming so much.

"Oh Christ daddy don't, oh no don't" moaned Emily.

"Do you want me to stop darling" I said.

"Oh fuck no, keep going, oh god don't stop, I need to cum again" she groaned, "don't you dare stop fucking my ass."

"O.k. baby" I said and I slid the butt-plug deep into her asshole and then I slid my cock into her wet slit again.

I fucked her hard and fast, feeling my cock rubbing through the wall of her cunt against the butt-plug until suddenly with a cry Emily came saying "oh fuck daddy fuck me ,fuck me oh Jesus that is so good, so good, fuck, fuck. Oh god."

I eased my cock out of Emily's wet cunt. Wendy took me in her mouth and licked all Emily's juice while Erika and Wendy fingered Emily's hot wet cunt taking all the juice which was by now thick and viscous with the hard fucking she had just had onto their fingers and into their mouths, savouring the sweetness of her cum before passionately kissing each other and swallowing it down with relish.

"Jesus Christ daddy" said Wendy. "I don't know what happened there but Emily's cum is so thick and sweet. I can't wait for the rest of the evening if this is what it is going to be like."

"Oh daddy" said Emily "that was fucking amazing. My cunt and asshole feel so hot. I just want so much tonight. I need to drink a lot of cum tonight."

"That's the plan honey" I replied' "All the guys are capable of three or four orgasms tonight and the girls as you know are pretty multi-orgasmic so you will get your wish."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Right girls" I said to Wendy and Alison," the first guests are here. You know what to do. If it's the girls take their coats and if it's the guys get them to strip and put their clothes in the cloakroom then take them to the sitting room and get them a drink. If you want to suck cock or eat some pussy feel free. I'll knock the door in about fifteen minutes and then you can bring them through. That will give me time to get the cameras rolling."

Wendy and Alison answered the door and found Lola and Poppy standing there with Pete and Andy.

"Hi," said Alison, "If you would just like to give me your coats girls and guys, and just undress and go through that door there, you'll find drinks on the table and just make yourselves comfortable and we'll join you in a moment.

Lola and Poppy were wearing white very short lace dresses and white suspenders and stockings and white stilettos and no underwear. Their tattoos stood out in amazing colour against the sheer white of their clothes.

Wendy and Alison put the clothes in the cloakroom and joined Lola, Poppy, Pete and Andy in the sitting room.

"Well" asked Alison "who wants champagne?"

"Me please" said everyone.

After Alison had poured everyone a drink she and Wendy took Pete over to a couch and sat on either side of him while Lola and Poppy did the same with Andy. Alison started to kiss Pete as Wendy began to stroke his cock. Lola did the same with Andy while Poppy took his cock in her mouth and began to fellate him. Wendy knelt in front of Pete and took his cock into her mouth, grasping it with her hand and stoking him as she licked his shaft from the base to the tip working the tip of her tongue into the urethra and caressing and squeezing his balls making him squirm and writhe in pleasure, as Alison French kissed him thrusting her tongue deep in his mouth as her stepsister pleasured him with her hot wanton mouth. The girls swapped places and Pete felt Alison's mouth enveloping his blood engorged cock teasing and caressing it until with a gasp Pete felt her tongue rimming and then probing his asshole and then Alison's fingers replaced her tongue, gently easing into his asshole as her mouth slid up and down his shaft deeper and deeper until he thought that he was going to explode in her mouth.

Just as he thought he couldn't hold back any longer Alison stopped and with a wicked grin looked up at him and said. "Not yet Pete, all your cum is reserved for Emily tonight, so you will have to wait a little while."

"Not too long I hope" laughed Pete," I couldn't take too much of what you two just did."

Meanwhile Andy was lying on some couches on the floor as Lola lowered her pussy onto his cock letting it slide deep into her and Poppy squatted over his mouth and let his lips and tongue savour her wet pierced labia and clit. Lola leaned forward and took one of her sisters swollen hard nipples in her mouth flicking it and the little gold bar with the tip of her tongue and then she rode Andy's cock hard until she had cum making his cock slick with her juice. She stood up and Poppy leaned forward and sucked her sister's cum from Andy's cock then the two girls licked and sucked his cock and balls until Andy had made Poppy. cum too.

"That's enough girls" laughed Wendy.,"Remember the rules. Don't make Andy cum just yet."

Andy groaned and said "fuck I hope that's sooner rather than later."

"Right" said Alison "you can all go through to the lounge where Danny, Erika and the birthday girl are waiting."

She escorted them through and then came back and joined her sister then the two of them redid their make-up and went out to the hall to await the next guest. Before doing that Alison went into the cloakroom and brought out two strapless dildos, one pink and one black.

"That was a clever idea of Erika to stagger the invites " said Wendy,"It's Celia next isn't it, the girl from the tattoo parlour?"

"Yes it should be" said Alison and just then the doorbell rang.

Alison opened it and in walked Celia. She took off her coat and revealed that she was dressed in a blue fishnet crotchless body stocking and blue 6" platform heels.

The mesh was a wide one that showed her pierced nipples through it. She turned round and bent over to reveal that she had a jewel head butt-plug in her asshole. Her pussy lips were stretched wide showing the big gold hoops in her labia and the gold hoop in her clit.

"I hope this is o.k." said Celia," I'm pretty sure that it's that type of birthday party I've been invited to."

"You are so right" laughed Alison," by the way I don't think we've met. We're Danny's stepdaughters. I'm Alison and this is Wendy. It's our job to entertain you for a little while and get you in the mood for the rest of the party. If you'd like to follow us through to the sitting room we can have some champagne and see what we can get up to.

"Sounds good to me" laughed Celia, "I think I can guess what we might be getting up to" she giggled, pointing to the dildos.

The three girls walked into the room and Wendy led Celia to the couch while Alison got Celia a glass of champagne. Wendy started to kiss Celia and at the same time started to finger fuck Celia's shaven slit. Celia returned the kiss thrusting her tongue into Wendy's mouth. Alison came over and gave Celia the glass and kneeling in front of her inserted the tip of the dildo between Celia's wet cunt lips and slowly started to fuck her. Celia took a mouthful of champagne and then pulled Wendy towards her and kissing her hard let some of the champagne run into Wendy's mouth. After a few minutes Alison lay back on the couch and said "Celia, I want you on top of me and I want you to slide your cunt onto my dildo."

Celia straddled Alison and let Wendy guide the dildo into her wet cunt then she leaned forward to allow Wendy to take the butt-plug out of her asshole. Wendy licked it then gave it to Alison and Celia to lick it clean.

" Is that a honey flavoured lube Celia?" asked Wendy.

"Yes it is. Do you like it?" replied Celia.

"Yes I do. We only have raspberry and strawberry tonight. I hope that's ok." Replied Wendy.

"No problem" said Celia, "I'm happy to use that. I would have brought mine but I assumed you would have some. Now somebody fuck my ass please."

Wendy put the tip of her dildo into Celia's asshole and then both girls started to fuck Celia until suddenly Celia shuddered and moaned as she had an intense orgasm.

"Oh fucking hell that was wonderful" said Celia with a grin," you two are amazing. You're Danny's stepdaughters aren't you?"

"Yes" replied Alison, "and in a little while you'll meet our mum and aunt. You'll have a lot of fun with them. My dad's main actor is here. His name is Pete and he has a fabulous big black cock that he certainly knows how to use. If you're ready, Wendy will take you through to the party room and we'll get ready for Chris and Roy."

"See you later girls" laughed Celia as she reached for the butt-plug," I'll just put this back in my ass and I'm ready for action. This promises to be some night."

A little while later after Wendy returned the doorbell rang again.

"Your turn" said Alison to Wendy. Wendy opened the door and there stood Chris and Roy.

"Hi guys" said Wendy "welcome to what so far is some party. Let's go through to the sitting room and you two can get undressed and Alison and I can entertain you for a while before you join the main party."

"Sounds good to me" said Chris. Roy nodded in agreement. They quickly stripped and Alison handed them a glass of champagne. As they drank them Wendy knelt in front of Chris and started to stroke and kiss his cock until he was rock hard. Alison did the same with Roy.

When Chris had finished his champagne Wendy climbed on top of him and taking hold of his cock placed it between her glistening wet lips and let its length slide up into her. Meanwhile Alison was doing the same with Roy. Both girls looked at each other and grinned then each of them proceeded to ride the guys hard taking them to the brink as they brought themselves off.

"Sorry guys" laughed Alison, "you can't cum yet. But after you have seen to the birthday girl I'm sure you'll have plenty left for us later."

"Christ" said Chris "thank fuck Danny advised us to take some Viagra before we came out. I have a feeling we are going to need its help if this is a taste of how the rest of the evening is going to go."

"O.k. guys, time for you to join the party. Just three more guests then we can really get going" said Wendy.

"Who's that" asked Roy.

"Mum, auntie Laura and Jennifer and that will be us. You five guys are going to be very busy tonight. You have ten horny cunts and assholes to attend to so its probably a good job you have taken some help" laughed Alison, "but I've seen all you guys in action before so I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of cum to go around for us all."

Alison took the guys through to the lounge and then she and Wendy got made up again and waited for the last arrivals.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang again for the last time that evening.

Wendy and Alison opened the door and there stood Lynsey, Laura and Jennifer. Lynsey and Laura were dressed as schoolgirls. They were both wearing tiny tartan skirts, white shirts tied under their breasts, white lace ankle socks with red bows, Converse trainers and loose school ties round their necks. They had their hair tied in bunches and were both sucking lollipops. Jen was dressed in a white blouse and knee length black pencil skirt which zipped all the way down the back, black lacy suspender belt, sheer black stockings and very high black patent stiletto heels with ankle straps. She was wearing school-marm glasses and carried a thin black cane with a curved handle.

"Wow mum" exclaimed Wendy, "you and aunty Laura and Jen look fantastic. Come in and have a glass of champagne before you go through for the party.

They all went into the sitting room and Lynsey said " I think we'll dispense with the champagne if you don't mind girls. Jen has been spanking our asses all the way up the path with that fucking cane of hers and we are going to give our school mistress a taste of her own medicine. But first let's put these lollipops somewhere first."

With a grin she lifted her skirt and slid her lollipop into her pussy. Laura did the same before the two of them took Jen by the arms and pulled her over to the sofa. Lynsey held her while Laura unzipped her skirt revealing her long stockinged legs and shaved pussy. Then they forced her onto her knees on the sofa and while Lynsey held her Laura took the cane and started to spank Jen's beautiful ass.

"Oh fuck that feels so good" said Jen," You can do it a little harder and you can let go of my arms Lyn. I'd rather get my tongue in your cunt while Laura spanks me."

Lynsey lay back and spread her legs and took out the lollipop and put it in her mouth so that Jen could eat out her wet pussy. Alison and Wendy watched as Jen's cunt started to drip pussy juice as she became more aroused from the gentle strokes of the cane on her ass. Laura stopped spanking her and said to Wendy and Alison "why don't you girls lick out Jen's cunt. She seems very wet and she looks ready to cum."

"That is such a good idea" said Wendy as she slid below Jen and started to lick and tease her cunt lips and clit as she lapped all Jen's dripping juice.

"Your turn Alison" said Wendy,"Jen is so fucking delicious. Make her cum while I tongue her asshole."

Alison swapped places with Wendy and began eating out Jen until with a groan of pleasure Jen came hard into Alison's greedy waiting mouth. As Alison did that Wendy thrust her tongue into Jen's slippery wet asshole until Jen shuddered with another orgasm.

Jen worked her tongue hard into Lynsey's wet cunt until she had her releasing all her juice into her greedy mouth.

"My turn now" said Laura', I am aching to shoot my cum in Jen's mouth."

She and Lynsey swapped places and she took her pussy juice soaked lollipop in her mouth and within moments was squirming with excitement as Jen's expert cunnilingus gave her an intense orgasm.

Alison and Wendy kissed, both of them savouring Jens delicious cum and ass juice.

"Now" said Alison, "it's time for us all to join the party. We can touch up our makeup and get a few toys and go through."

"I wonder what's happening at the moment" laughed Wendy," I'm pretty sure they haven't just been sitting around chatting."

"No chance" laughed Lynsey, "Emily was quite adamant that it should be non-stop fucking until everyone was completely drained."

Wendy and Alison led the way and with a flourish pulled open the double doors into the lounge.

The sight that they saw made them all gasp with pleasure and excitement. There on a low couch lay Danny. Lying on him in a reverse cowgirl was Emily with her daddy's cock deep in her asshole. Pete was standing between her legs with his hard black cock filling her wet slit. They were both fucking her hard. On either side of her stood Andy and Chris and she had a cock in each hand that she was masturbating and as she lay back and tilted her head to the side you could see she had Roy's cock in her mouth. Lola was kneeling behind Pete tonguing his asshole while Celia and Poppy were doing the same to Chris and Andy.

Emily's eyes were closed as she rocked back and forth on the cocks that had her DP'd and as she moved faster Danny and Pete increased their speed and fucked her until with a cry of pleasure Emily came. She took Roy back in her mouth and started to suck and lick him in an almost animalistic frenzy as she jerked the two hard cocks in her hand. She stopped sucking Roy for a moment and looked round at Pete and said, Pete, swap places with Roy, I want to lick my pussy juice from your cock and then I think I want my first hot load from you in my mouth."

Pete took his cock from Emily's asshole and walked round to the end of the couch so that Emily could lick it clean.

"Can I have your cream now please Pete" she said in a little girls voice,"I need some hot cum because I'm a very thirsty little girl."

Pete started to stroke his cock but Lola said "let me do that Pete. I want to masturbate you into that little slut's filthy mouth and I want to see her swallow a big load then take you in her mouth to drain every last drop."

Lola started to stroke Pete's big cock faster and faster until Pete tensed and said "oh fuck I'm going to shoot. I can't stop now."

Emily hungrily took about three inches of cock down her throat and gulped Pete's hot cum greedily as he shot it hard into her mouth. After he stopped spurting Lola squeezed the last drops into Emily's mouth and with a grin Emily looked round at us all and said "that was a fucking delicious load Pete, thank you. I can't wait for the next taste of cum. Who is it going to be, how about you mum?"

"O.k. honey" said Erika, "I need to cum so badly after watching you doing a fiver like that."

"Mum, I'm sure the guys would be happy to oblige you" giggled Emily.

"No problem" they all chorused, " but I think you'd better give Pete a minute or two."

Emily climbed off her dads cock and before walking over to where Erika was sitting she and Poppy licked Danny's cock clean.

"Right" said Danny, as you can see I've got cameras going all over the room so hopefully it should catch most of the action but from time to time Lynsey and I may use one to do some close up work. I suggest we all decide who is going with who and everyone have fun. Celia, you're the newbie here so how about you, Alison and I have some fun. Everyone else enjoy."

Lola and poppy took hold of Chris's arms and led him to a chair.

Wendy, Lynsey and Erika walked over to where Pete was sitting on one of the couches.

Laura took Roy and Andy to the long doctor's couch and Emily took Jen's hand and led her to one of the armchairs.

Danny lay back and Celia and Alison knelt on either side of him and together they started to fellate him running their tongues along his hard shaft from the base to the tip, occasionally letting their tongues entwine. As Alison took her dad's length into her mouth Celia took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked it gently. Then she ran her tongue down to his asshole and rimmed him until he started to push his asshole onto her tongue so that he could feel her tongue licking and probing him.

Alison eased her mouth off her dad's cock and kissed Celia tasting her daddy's ass and letting her tongue entwine with Celia's hot tongue. Celia then licked her way up the length of Danny's hard shaft before taking him deep in her mouth while Alison got to work on Danny's asshole. She started by gently rimming him, then she wet her fingers in Celia's cunt before easing her index and middle fingers gently into Danny's asshole until she found his prostate and then she started to massage it. Danny writhed on the chair as Celia took the thrusts of his cock deep in her mouth as Alison's fingers brought him to the brink of orgasm.

"Oh Jesus Christ I'm going to shoot, oh fuck girls" cried Danny. Before he could help himself Celia felt Danny's hot load spurt into her mouth. She took all of it and without spilling a drop from her lips she got up and walked across to where Emily and Jen were fucking with a double dildo. She tilted Emily's head up and pushing her mouth on Emily's let all Danny's cum run into Emily's hot wet mouth. Emily greedily drank it all down. When she had finished licking her lips she looked at Celia and with a grin said "thanks Celia. I'm glad you remembered. Next time we'll cum swap and you can have some cum too."