Family Business Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary giggled and then said, "Yeah, well, funny thing about that. We couldn't decide, so we all stayed together."

Immediately images of his mom and three sisters, naked and in the middle of a wild orgy, filled his mind. He wouldn't trade what happened to him for anything, but he wished he could have been a fly on the wall of the other bedroom. Mary watched with an amused expression as if she knew exactly what was rolling through his mind. "It was amazing," she added softly as if confirming all the images in Mike's mind.

"I'm sorry I missed it," Mike said teasingly.

"Maybe you'll get another chance," Mary replied coyly. Mike hoped she was right. Mary leaned close to him just as Leslie and his other sisters came out of the bedroom together and said, "Maybe you'll get a chance tonight."

Mike looked at her in surprise but didn't have a chance to reply before the others joined them. Leslie, Lily, and Nancy had all already showered and gotten dressed for the day. Again, Mike's mind filled with lurid images, this time of the three of them crowded into the shower washing and rubbing each other.

Mike realized he must have been staring off into space when Nancy leaned toward him, touched his leg, and whispered, "Having happy thoughts?"

They laughed and sat around chatting for a while longer before John and Andrea came out of the other bathroom. Mike and Mary each went into a bathroom and took their turns in the shower.

The family decided to again spend the day on the beach before heading into the nearby town for some shopping and a nice dinner at one of their favorite restaurants. Once again, the women of the family drew some attention on the beach, especially Leslie, Andrea, and Nancy, who all wore sexy bikinis today and seemed to be competing for who could wear the most revealing outfit.

After a few hours of swimming and relaxing they returned to the house so everyone could shower and change. They didn't necessarily dress up for dinner, but by the time they all left the house everyone looked nice.

Dinner was great, as usual, and the shopping was also fun as they laughed and goofed around together, enjoying each other's company. By the time they got back to the house everyone was feeling loose and relaxed. The drinks had flowed pretty freely all through dinner and although Mike guessed nobody was really drunk he supposed that everyone was feeling pretty tipsy.

It wasn't long after they returned to the house that things began to heat up. Just as everyone was getting settled in the living room Mike heard some giggling from the couch. He looked over and saw Andrea sitting on Leslie's lap. The sight of these two beautiful, older women sitting close and on the verge of kissing was enough to give Mike an almost immediate hard on.

In the next moment his aunt and mom melted into a long, slow kiss. Then, as if they were completely oblivious to the presence of anyone else in the room, their kiss became hotter and wilder and they soon started pulling off each other's clothes.

When Leslie had removed Andrea's shirt and bra she lowered her mouth directly to Andrea's tits and began to suck and kiss them teasingly. Andrea let out a long, excited moan as Leslie hungrily sucked at her tits.

The next thing Mike knew it seemed like the whole room erupted in sexual activity. In one moment John was sitting between Lily and Mary and in the next John was in the middle of a deep kiss with Mary while Lily rubbed up and down John's thigh.

That left only Mike and Nancy and in the next instant his vision was blocked as Nancy sat down on his lap straddling his legs. They immediately met in a hungry kiss and from that point on the night was a blur of frenzied fucking and sucking. First, he and Nancy stripped each other. Nancy then slipped his cock into her pussy and rode him smoothly and perfectly until they both exploded into wild orgasms.

As each grouping of lovers finished their initial fucks people floated around the room switching to new partners and new situations. In the next pairing Mike ended up on the couch with Leslie, Mary, and Nancy.

Mary and Nancy melted together as they kissed and groped at each other's naked bodies. Mike dropped to his knees between Leslie's spread thighs and hungrily dove into her wet, waiting pussy. Occasionally as he sucked and licked at her pussy Mike glanced up at Leslie. Sometimes he only saw Leslie in the midst of her passion but other times he saw either Mary or Nancy reaching over and caressing or licking her excited tits.

Mike kept this up until Leslie was teetering on the verge of her orgasm. Then, suddenly, Mike felt a set of hands reaching between his legs and caressing his cock and balls. Mike had no idea whose hands were fondling him and even though his curiosity was aroused he couldn't pull himself away from his mom's wet pussy.

Leslie soon orgasmed with a long cry. After Mike felt the last spasm of her pussy a pair of hands pulled him away from Leslie. He let the hands guide him and as soon as he was on the floor Mary quickly straddled him and pushed his cock into her pussy.

Mike stared intently at Mary and savored his first fuck with her, but suddenly there was a pussy covering his face and mouth. He didn't know who was sitting on his face and tried to identify her by the taste and smell, but he wasn't able to tell. The mystery of who was sitting on him was wildly exciting and he shoved his tongue as far up her pussy as he could reach.

As he continued eagerly sucking and teasing the pussy on his mouth he felt Mary get off his cock. He didn't have to wait long for a replacement as someone, for all he knew it could be Mary again, sat down over him and drove his cock inside their pussy.

The pussy over his face started cumming a few minutes later and Mike lapped and sucked at it all through its orgasm. The pussy left his face a short while later and Mike could finally see that it was Lily currently riding up and down on his cock.

A quick glance around the room revealed that it had been Andrea sitting on his face and that everyone else in the room was deeply involved in their own fucking. The wild scene around him and Lily's wonderful fuck was enough to push Mike to his orgasm.

He filled Lily with a big load of cum before crawling across the room to where Nancy and Andrea were locked in a heated 69. He moved his head near Andrea's and they began licking and sucking at Nancy's pussy together. Nancy moaned and both Mike and Andrea continued sucking her and driving Nancy toward her orgasm. They only paused long enough to trade lusty, excited kisses with each other before diving right back into Nancy's pussy.

As Nancy was building to her orgasm Mike again felt the touch of an unknown family member on his cock and balls. He groaned and continued to excitedly lap at Nancy's pussy as Andrea started her orgasm and lifted her head to let out a long moan of pleasure.

After Andrea finished cumming she rejoined Mike in sucking Nancy's pussy. It was only a few minutes later that they pushed Nancy to her own wild orgasm. The whole time leading up to and during Nancy's orgasm those magical hands continued to caress and stroke life back into Mike's cock.

After Nancy finished cumming Mike rolled over onto his back and gave himself over to the unknown hands on his cock. He was very happy to see his mom's smiling face looking at him. As soon as he rolled onto his back Leslie hungrily sucked his cock into her mouth and continued working it back to its full size.

Mike was so lost in his pleasure that he hadn't seen Lily leave the room. He only knew she had returned when Leslie released his cock to let out a wild moan. Her moan was so intense it made him raise his head and look. He smiled excitedly as Lily positioned the tip of her strap on dildo at Leslie's pussy.

She began fucking her mom deeply as Leslie returned to sucking and licking Mike's cock. Very soon Lily was fucking Leslie so firmly that the sound of their bodies slapping together and the wet, slurping sound from Leslie's pussy filled the room. Mike excitedly watched them fuck and savored the sensations of his mom sucking his cock.

Suddenly Mike's vision was blocked as a pussy sat down on his face. Mike drove his tongue inside this new pussy and began to frantically suck and lick at it.

Mike could feel the power of Lily's thrusts through his mom's movements on his cock, and the idea that Lily was somehow fucking him at the same time as their mom was very exciting. The realization that he was in the middle of a long, incestuous chain of fucking and sucking was so exciting that he could feel the cum starting to rise in his cock. His mom seemed equally excited by the scene as her blowjob was more intense and hungry than any she had given him before.

Mike wanted to cry out loudly as he started cumming in Leslie's mouth, but the pussy on his face prevented him from doing it. Instead, he focused on sucking the clit and tongue fucking the pussy as his cock sent several long streams of cum into his mom's hungry mouth as she greedily swallowed each one down.

After the pussy on his face exploded into an orgasm he realized that it had been Mary's pussy he had been so excitedly teasing. After Mary crawled off him the rest of the night was a literal blur of fucking and sucking. He knew that he sucked two more pussies until they orgasmed and that his own cock was sucked by at least two different mouths before it was engulfed by a wet, warm pussy, but he didn't know who he had fucked or sucked or who had sucked him.

He thought it was ultimately Andrea's pussy that accepted his final load of cum, but he didn't know for sure. When the orgy finally ended they got up in small groups and retreated to the different bedrooms to catch a few hours of sleep.

Mike snuggled up to the body sharing his bed, but he didn't know that he had finally fallen asleep with Nancy until they woke up the next morning. They lingered in bed together for a long time after waking up as Mike enjoyed the simple, forbidden pleasure of softly kissing and caressing his baby sister.

After the holiday weekend ended Aunt Andrea returned to her hometown right after Labor Day weekend and Mike figured it would probably be some time before he would see her again. With the rest of his family Mike's life continued along its new and unbelievable path of incestuous sex.

He immediately resumed his heated and wild affairs with Leslie and Lily and got together with them as often as he could. He wanted to get together again with Nancy and Mary, but after the Labor Day weekend both of them returned to their "normal" lives with their boyfriends.

Things between Mike and Lily went so well that they moved in together. At first the idea of them living together was raised as a sort of joke, but as they talked about the idea more and more they realized that maybe they could actually do it. Eventually they decided to just go for it and Mike moved in to Lily's place since it was definitely big enough for two and was much nicer than where he had been staying.

From that day on things in public continued going along just as before. The family business continued to grow and prosper and everyone in the family stayed very close. However, in private, Lily and Mike were wild lovers. They explored many wild kinks together in the privacy of their apartment and Lily continued to surprise and excite Mike. In addition, Mike continued fucking his mom whenever he had the chance.

It didn't happen with great frequency, but it also wasn't uncommon now for Leslie to join Lily and Mike for a wild night of three way fucking. On these nights Lily would usually bring out her strap on dildo since it was clear that Leslie loved watching Lily fuck Mike with it. Some of their wildest fucks ended with Mike's cock inside his mom's pussy at the same time Lily fucked his ass with the strap on. However, no matter how the fucks ended or what they did together Mike loved every moment and constantly looked forward to the next opportunity to fuck his mom and sister together.

When Mike and Leslie fucked at her house John sometimes joined them. Leslie reveled in the attentions of her son and husband as they both wildly fucked her. The idea and sight of his mom being so horny and so ready to please two hard cocks never failed to drive Mike wild. It sometimes made him laugh to think of how strange it was that the idea of fucking his parents in the house where he had grown up was no longer unusual.

When the company Christmas Party rolled around again Mike was thankful that he didn't have to play Santa, but he didn't regret his stint as Santa the previous year. That one innocent role as Santa had opened a door to a world of forbidden pleasures that he never knew existed. It had definitely been a wild and crazy year, and Mike's only Christmas wish was that the coming year would be as exciting as the past year had been.