Family Business Pt. 02: Family Motors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy chipped in, "Well, we know this great girl who knows a lot about horses. She knows the socialites in the area, too. She's looking for a job. She's a lot of fun, too." After I said that, Cindy, Eff and I all snickered and John noticed.

"Sure. Send her over to the store and we'll take a look at her. Why....why'd you giggle at 'she's a lot of fun, too? "

I explained, "Nancy works the front desk at the Honeymoon Motel, a kinky sex motel. We've gotten with her at the motel a couple times. The girls are introducing her to girl-girl and she also likes sex from me. She has been our friend for a long time. She is smart and has competed in equestrian events. I think her parents even have some kind of expensive bird, too. I think its called a Hyacinth McCaw. I heard her talk about another bird that I think is her neighbor's, an African Gray."

"Yeah, I remember the story she told us." I was laughing as I told the story. "This neighbor took her bird to a bird vet. She was sitting in the waiting area with her bird and heard another bird screaming and yelling from the examination room. The bird was yelling, 'It's gonna hurt. Stop. You're hurting me. Oh, no. Stop, please, it hurts. You're killing me.' It turned out that that lady with the bird in the examination room had a daughter with long curly hair. The lady would brush out the tangles near the bird's cage."

"Now we gotta meet her," Beth said laughing with Diet Coke running out of her nose. "So, tell us, how is she in the sack?"

"I think she learned she is bi," offered Effy with a blush and a giggle.

"Yeah, she's energetic and can really throw a .... You know, she's good," I chipped in.

With an evil look on her face Beth asked, "Do you think she'd show us that room?"

"Some day maybe we can all show you that room," Effy said. (Yep, dear readers, I feel another chapter coming on.)

We ate our wonderful meals, offered our never-ending loyalty and thanked them over and over for everything and left the restaurant. Cindy took us back to our house and we decided we need to meet again tomorrow to see if we had any ideas for a business.

Later that night Effy snuck into my room and crawled in bed with me. "I need to cuddle," she whispered. She backed into me. Wally the one-eyed wonder worm (No, not that again.) My semi rested in her ass crack as she backed into me. We curled up together and fell fast asleep.

BUSTED We were busted by mom the next morning. We were still in bed together when mom brought the phone into my room saying Cindy was on the line. We both woke when mom said, "Cindy is on the phone all excited...... AND, dad and I will talk with both of you later."

"Hello," I said answering the phone still in shock about being caught in bed with my sister.

"Have you guys opened your envelopes?" Cindy asked.

"Not yet," I said as I got out of bed and retrieved in from the dresser.

"You aren't gonna believe it," she said excitedly.

I opened it. It was a check made out to me for twenty thousand dollars. I showed it to Effy who ran out of my room naked to her room to get hers. She had one for twenty grand, too.

"There's a contract in there, too," Cindy went on. "It gives us each twenty thousand dollars cash for our ideas plus we each get five percent of Family Pets in exchange for giving them 15% of our business. They also offer us two million each to pool together into one business as startup money, but we have to pay it back in full in twenty years. We need to get a lawyer and execute this contract if he is okay with it."

"Hey, honey," I started. "Effy and I got caught in bed sleeping together when mom brought the phone to me. We have a lot of explaining to do with them. Can you come over and help us explain everything to them? Maybe the good news will soften the incest problem."

"Oh, God. I was afraid of that. Sure, I'll be there in an hour."

Eff and I took our time showering- separately- and getting ready to face mom and dad who were waiting in the kitchen. We needed Cindy there for our support.

Eff and I went downstairs only after the doorbell ring. The three of us went into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast table with mom and dad. They didn't look pleased.

"Don't try to even say you two were just tired and fell asleep together. I saw Effy leaving your room naked this morning. How long as this been going on?" mom began.

"Mom, I love him," Effy said.

I took it from there. "Mom, dad, Effy and I have always been close. She tried and tried to deny it so she called me all sorts of names so I'd go away. You heard her calling me names and embarrassing me many times. She went to A&M to get away from me so she could get me out of her head. We realized we need to be together. To complicate matters, we both fell in love with Cindy. We are a happy threesome and we want to live together and have a life together...all three of us."

Tears began to flow from mom's eyes. "How can this work? It's illegal on a bunch of levels."

"Mom, we really are in love and we've been given the opportunity to be together," I was explaining.

"What.... What about school?" dad asked.

Effy took a deep breath and explained, "Dad, I only went to A&M like Tom said. I wanted to be out of Ted's mind and I wanted to stop thinking about and stop loving him. I don't want to be a Marine Biologist. That's a nowhere job with lots to learn and little reward. Tom hasn't picked a college and didn't really want to go anyway. Cindy is taking classes in Marketing that have already panned out for all three of us."

We all three pulled out the envelops and handed them to our parents. Mom and dad looked at the Cashier's checks and the contracts and said, "Oh, my God, all that money for a new business? Have you picked a business?"

"We need your advice, but one thing first. The three of us want to do it together and we'd love your help and guidance and most importantly your acceptance of our life style," I said hopefully yet sternly.

"If you guys are going to do this, you have to be smart about it. Incest is illegal. I don't know if it is enforced, but you can't take that chance. And, what about kids? You want kids, don't you?"

Cindy spoke up, "I've been looking into that. Kids from incest is risky, but there are ways. Tom and I can have kids and maybe we can get a donor and artificially inseminate Effy to have a baby. Would that work for you, Eff?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of that, too. I'd love it. I just want to be with both of you two forever."

Mom's eyes began leaking again. She reached out and held hands with her husband. He teared up, too.

"Okay, what business?" dad asked as he broke into a smile and rubbed his hands together as if getting right down to business. They were accepting us. I felt my heart lighten. All of us began sniffling and snorting. We were going to have a life together.

"I've always loved cars, dad," I began. "How about we start a specialty car business. We love Triumphs, MG's, Jags, Lotus, Saab Sonnets, Alfa's, all kinds of cars. What if we restore those cars and turn some of them into electric cars?"

"That's gonna use up a lot of capital, but I think you're on to something. I read that California put three Billion dollars into a fund that rewards owners of electric and hybrid cars. Now is the time to start the conversions."

"Dad, can you and mom help us? We will need people to go to swap meets and car shows to get parts for all these cars. We probably won't need many motor parts, but we will need body parts. Do you know anything about converting from carbureted car to a fuel injected car? If they don't go electric, they would probably love to have the extra power and reliability. The extra weight and power means we have to stiffen the frame and strengthen the suspension. We should probably change to disc brakes all around, too. We could pay your travel expenses to car shows all over the country and write it off on our taxes. Win-win-win solution"

"Effy is a great organizer and she knows sports cars. Cindy can handle the advertising and marketing stuff. I'll try to find qualified body guys, frame, engine and most important, someone who knows how to convert gas to electric. We'll need a good interior guy. First, we need to plan.... Lots of planning ahead. What kind of building? Since we don't know our exact requirements, we probably need to start with a building rental with portable lifts."

"One really big thing and I know it is a lot to ask, but can Cindy move in with us and can we all share the same bed? We really love being together."

That night Cindy stayed. We all shared my bed, but realized we need a bigger one. I'm pretty sure mom and dad heard us. Effy has loud orgasms. So does Cindy, actually. Our lives were on track. I wonder what's going to happen with John and Beth when they meet Nancy at the motel. Hmmmm

12