Family Camping Trip

Story Info
A family camping vacation yields pleasant surprises.
14.5k words
4.72
686.4k
934

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,412 Followers

Authors Note: All characters in this account are of legal age and no sex acts are conducted with any persons under 18. All rights reserved.

*****

This was why I hated family vacations, or at least my parent's version of them. We were four days into this trip "out West", tent camping our way through Utah's national parks. I'd always thought the desert was dry, but apparently not when we're camping. This was the third night in a row that thunderstorms had moved in right after dinner. That forced my sister Jenny and I to endure the storm in the dome tent we had to share while my parents kept themselves busy in theirs.

Even over the sound of the heavy rain and occasional claps of thunder, it was pretty obvious what they were up to and why they brought two dome tents instead of our big wall tent. They said it was because the two smaller tents were easier to deal with than the big tent, but I'm pretty sure the real reason is that my mom wanted to give my dad full use of his anniversary present, her newly enhanced 38DDD's. It was always obvious to me that my dad was a tit man, and my mom knew it. She'd always decide to sun herself in the back yard when he was working out there, taking her top off to flash him when she thought we weren't around. More than once I'd come home to find them having sex in the middle of the back yard.

I usually liked camping, but this trip was turning into a nightmare. My little sister and I were both adults, but in a lot of ways my parents still treated us like little kids instead of the eighteen and twenty that we were. Even out here camping, they encouraged us to "go find some other young people to play with". Like that was going to happen even if it wasn't pouring rain by the barrel full down on us.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said as I started pulling my rainsuit on over my thin athletic shorts and t-shirt. "It's too damn hot to stay in here!"

"Yeah, I know," Jenny answered, fanning her sweaty face with her hands. Even though it was raining, it still had to be at least a hundred degrees in the small tent, mostly because we couldn't open any windows without letting in the rain. Okay I'm exaggerating. But easily eighty plus with the humidity running at 100%. Jenny had stripped down to as little clothing as she could get away with, exposing a shit load of coppery tanned skin, including a significant amount of her tits, which were only slightly smaller than my mom's new artificially enhanced pair. Okay, maybe they weren't that big, but 32D was still nothing to sneeze at. So between my sister's lack of attire and my parents banging away like rabbits twenty feet and two thin sheets of nylon away, I was really starting to miss my girlfriend, if you know what I mean.

"I'll be back," I mumbled as I crawled out the partly unzipped tent door, closing it as quickly as I could to keep the rain out.

The rain beat down on me as I trudged down the gravel path toward what the state park considered a bathroom. True it had walls, but to me that's pretty much where the similarity ended. I wouldn't even bother with the walk if there were a few trees around. But what this arid landscape considers a tree is almost too small to even take a leak on.

I was the only one in the men's side, but I could hear several female voices on the woman's side of the house. Part of me wished I could just peek over the top of the wall and see just who was talking.

"I know. It's big isn't it?"

"Bigger than I expected."

"I wouldn't mind getting into his pants, or more accurately letting him get into mine!"

"Oh Donna. You always say that. If he stood completely naked in front of you, you wouldn't know what to do!"

"I sure as hell would!"

"Yeah right. I dare you to get his number and text him a picture of your tits."

"Uh uh. She should do her pussy."

"Or completely naked. Come on. I'll take the pic for you. Just strip down and give me your phone."

"I would but I don't have his phone number and I can't get it with it raining like this!"

"Famous last words!"

"It's true!"

"I doubt it."

"Fine. I'll send him a picture of me naked if you go run naked in the rain. Maybe he'll see you."

"I can't do that. We'd be in huge trouble if we got caught."

"That's because you're chicken!"

"I'm not."

"You're good at daring us but you won't do anything."

"Fine, all three of us together."

"Once around the building. Nothing but shoes!"

"Done. Get em off girls!"

I doubted they realized I was just on the other side of the partition. I'd peek over the top except for the louvres that allowed the air to move all but blocked anyone from looking over.

"Okay. Here goes!" I heard one of them say, her voice changing slightly. I suddenly realized that they were really going to run naked around the bathroom building. I moved to the door as quickly as I could, but by the time I got out the little doorless entry way they had already disappeared around the corner. Much to my frustration, they were able to disappear back into their side without me even getting a glimpse.

"Oh god." One of them said panting slightly. "I don't believe we did that."

"Wait. Before you get dressed. I dare you to run into the boy's side."

"Like this?"

"Uh huh"

"No way!"

"What? Scared? No one's in there."

"Then you do it!"

"So you are afraid."

"Uh uh. But if I do, you do!"

"If I do, you have to send this picture to him!"

"Hey! Give me that!"

"Uh uh!" One of them giggled loudly. "You want it, you'll know where it is!"

Moments later I heard running footsteps and into the bathroom ran a girl, maybe a year or two younger than I am, completely naked except for shoes. She set a phone down on the floor and ran back out without even realizing I was standing in the stall, the partition door open, watching her. She had blonde hair, easily down to her shoulders, soaking wet, a nice shaped modestly large tits, and a little triangle of blonde bush between her legs. I had to admit that after the discussion I'd overheard I was more than a little turned on. I also knew another of the girls was going to be in for her phone any minute. I stepped out of the stall while the girls argued about who was going to retrieve it and picked it up.

"Bitch!" I heard one girl swear at another moments before a different but equally naked girl walked in, looking around the floor.

"Looking for this?" I asked, holding up the phone for her to see.

"SHIT!" She screamed before darting back out of the men's bathroom. "You bitch! He's in there!"

"Uh uh. No way!"

"You ran in there and didn't even see him?"

"There wasn't anyone there!"

"He has my phone!"

"Well, ask him for it back."

"You ask him for it back!"

"You girls do realize I can hear everything you say, right?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

"SHIT!" The one who came in to get the phone said again.

"Can Trish get her phone back please?" One of them asked.

"Maybe."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe she can. If she's willing to come get it."

"I'll come get it!" I heard the one that had to be Trish answer almost angrily.

"Naked!" I added.

"No way! No way I'm coming back over there naked!"

"You did once."

"All I want is my phone back."

"Well. Come get it. Just be naked."

"No way!"

"Well. Guess I got a new phone then!"

"She will. But you gotta be too!" One of the other girls chimed in.

"And you have to give her your phone number!" the other added.

"While she's in there with you!" the first one said with a giggle.

"Donna! What the fuck!" the one called Trish swore.

"Hey you wanted to know how big it is. Now you can find out! Hey! You can't give her phone back until she gives you a hardon!"

As if that was a problem at the moment. My cock had been rock hard since they started talking about getting naked. "That's not a problem," I chucked as I answered back.

"Well. Tell us when you're naked," the one called Donna said. "If you're up to it that is!"

Let's see. Horny guy has to get naked to have naked girl come get her phone. Make that one horny as hell guy after listening to his parents fucking and listening to the girls talk about getting naked? Not even a choice to be made. I quickly pushed my rainsuit off, slid my shorts and underwear down and stepped out of them. "Okay. Ready!" I called as I stood with her phone in one hand and the other around my hard dick. A few moments later I saw a face peek around the entry door, followed hesitantly by the rest of Trish. She was a bit shorter than me, nicely curved but not skinny. Her long brown hair hung down around her face and brushed the tops of her apple sized breasts and matched a tiny brown patch of curls on her mound.

She hesitantly walked toward me. "Can I have my phone?"

"Yeah," I answered, stepping toward her.

"Make her suck your dick first!" Donna called over the partition.

"You come suck it!" Trish shot back before reaching for her phone. "It is a nice dick," she whispered. "So. I need your phone number."

I rattled off my number while she typed it into her phone, awkwardly standing in front of her with my hands at my sides, my rock hard cock sticking and almost brushing her stomach as it moved up and down slightly with my pounding heart. She clicked off the phone and reached her hand for my cock, gently wrapping her fingers around it.

"It's hard and big and I'm stroking it!" she called to her friends as she slid her hand along it. "And he has his hands on my tits!" she added as I reached up and cupped both apple sized mounds, rubbing my thumbs back and forth across the hard protruding nipples. "Mmmmmm," she moaned softly. "Nice."

"Uh huh," I agreed as her strokes slid along my shaft, her hand sliding over my head with each stroke to lubricate us with the pre-cum leaking from my tip.

"I gotta go!" she said suddenly, pulling her hand away and running out of the bathroom.

"Wait!" I called.

"Can't!" she called back as she disappeared out the door.

"Okay. I played with it. If you wanna go fuck him, have at it!"

"Come on!" Donna said before all three retreated from the bathroom, apparently confident that with me naked I wouldn't follow them. They were right. By the time I got my pants on they were long gone. I wondered how much Trish was wearing when they left. With a frown born of frustration, I headed back to my campsite in the still pouring rain.

"Damn Jenny! You won't believe..." I started to say as I ducked into my tent, freezing in place at the sight of my sister laying on the air mattress, her shirt pushed up to her neck, one hand massaging a bare tit, and her shorts pushed to her ankles with her legs spread wide, two fingers frantically plunging in and out of her pussy. It seemed to take several seconds to realize it was me and collect her thoughts, the image of her nude form and shaved pussy burning into my brain.

"Fuck! You could give a girl some warning!" she hissed angrily at me as she pulled the sleeping bag she was laying on over herself.

"Yeah. Didn't exactly expect to come back and find you fucking yourself," I answered back equally quietly as I crawled the rest of the way in. I zipped the door behind me and started working the rainsuit off.

"Close your eyes or something!" she whispered harshly.

"Uh uh," I answered, flopping on the double wide air mattress next to her.

"Bastard," she hissed, trying to get her clothes back in place under the sleeping bag. "God, is that a hardon?" she asked as she looked down at me, my shorts tented out lewdly.

"Yeah."

"From seeing me?"

"It didn't hurt, but no. I ran into three girls playing some naked dare thing and one of them had to come into the men's room naked to get her phone back."

"And you just stood there and watched?"

"No, I had to give her a little bit to look at too. She stroked my cock while I played with her tits. I was just starting to think we were going to fuck right there when she suddenly left."

"That sucks."

"Yep," I answered, listening to my mom moaning in their tent while my dad did something she enjoyed.

"I was so close to coming," my sister whispered.

"Yeah. I thought I was going to get some. She was pretty good looking."

"Don't suppose you'd close your eyes and let me finish."

"Maybe. I could sure as hell stand a little relief," I answered.

"So, we'll both get off. No peeking or anything?"

"Yeah sure." I agreed, really wanting to get off every bit as much as she seemed to want to at that moment.

"Take off your shoes."

"Huh?"

"Take off your shoes. You can't get undressed with your shoes on."

"I have to get undressed?"

"I have to be, so you do too."

"Oh. Yeah," I answered, not entirely sure I did understand. I could get off without undressing, I just figured she could too. I sat up and pulled my wet shoes and socks off, tossing them near the door. "Okay," I said as I lay back next to her.

"Okay. Close your eyes and take your clothes off," she said, looking at me to be sure I closed my eyes. "Keep em closed."

"Yeah," I answered, my mind flooding with images of Trish as I pushed my shorts down and kicked them off. I had to sit up to take my shirt off and then lay back down.

"You naked?" my sister whispered questioningly.

"Uh huh," I answered her.

"Me too," she said making me want to open my eyes and look. But I'd promised and I try to keep my promises. "Mmmmmmm." I heard her moan softly, the sound of fingers pushing wetly into her pussy just barely audible over the sound of the heavy raindrops splatting against the nylon tent roof. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started to stroke myself, little moans and sighs coming from next to me.

I felt her leg move over mine, her hot thigh practically rubbing against my balls as she spread her legs wider next to me.

"Here," she whispered, grabbing my hand from around my cock. "Rub this. But no peeking!" she said as she moved my hand to her pussy, her fingers pressing against mine to force them between her wet lips. "oh yeah," she breathed as I started to stroke up and down her sopping pussy, her juices lubricating my fingers as I pushed slightly into her.

Her hand let go of mine and wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking it in time to my strokes up and down her pussy lips. "Oh fuck," she moaned softly in pleasure, the sound is my mom and dad grunting and gasping in the other tent enhancing our mutual desires. The distinct sound of their bodies slapping together pushed my own climax closer with each passing second. Jenny's hand slid up and down my shaft, running over my engorged head and lubricating my shaft with the pre-cum oozing from the tip, her hips lifting off the bed in time with each stroke of my fingers and her hand.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jenny gasped as my fingers found her clit and started to stroke across it. Her hips lifted and pushed toward my hand harder, her moans and gasps muffled by something as she clearly inched closer to her own climax. "Ahhhhhh fuck!" she gasped loudly into whatever she was using to muffle her cries, her whole body seeming to stiffen under my touch and against mine. She shuddered briefly and then jerked uncontrollably, gasping for breath and whispering "oh fuck" over and over.

I felt her body relax against mine, her leg moving from across mine as she gently moved my hand from between her legs. I began to wonder if she was going to leave me hanging inches from my own completion when her hand returned to my cock. She stroked it slowly for several seconds before I felt a hot wetness close around my head.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly, forgetting that I was supposed to keep my eyes closed. I looked down and saw my sister's head slowly bobbing up and down my shaft, her lips sliding along much of its length while her tongue teased and licked the soft underside of my engorged mushroom head. "Oh fuck," I gasped as my body jerked hard, a massive gush of cum lancing out into her mouth. She turned her head slightly, holding my spurting head in her mouth while my body jerked and twitched under her. She stroked my shaft, sliding her hand from my balls to where I protruded from her mouth, coaxing my orgasm to continue as long as she could.

"Fuck yes!" I heard my mother cry from the other tent as her own orgasm apparently washed over her while her daughter swallowed down her son's load of cum.

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned as Jenny pulled her mouth from my cock and let my now shrinking member lay on my stomach. She rolled onto me and pushed herself up my body, her almost grapefruit sized tits hanging down in full view.

"I guess keeping our eyes closed didn't work," she whispered.

"Uh uh," I panted, still trying to catch my breath.

"Better not say a word about this to anyone... EVER! Right?"

"Yeah. Not a word," I agreed as I stared at her tits. "By the way. Nice tits."

"Figures. Just like dad. A tit man."

"Can you blame me?"

"Not really," she answered, flopping back on the bed. "You think they're done for a while?"

"It's only eight thirty," I answered looking at my watch. "They have plenty of time to go again."

"She's gotta be getting worn out. That's the third time she's come tonight."

"I missed one huh?"

"While you were gone to the bathroom,"

"Oh."

"Now what?" she asked.

"About what?"

"What do we do before bedtime?"

"I don't know. It's too damn hot in here to put any clothes on. I suppose we could go out for a walk in the rain."

"We'd get wet."

"Rainsuits," I answered.

"Too hot."

"So don't wear anything under," I suggested.

"What? Just rainsuits?"

"Why not?"

She thought for a few moments. "Okay, you're on. Shoes and rain suits."

We both dressed in our hiking boots, mine still saturated from earlier, and our rainsuits, and nothing else. We crawled out of the tent, zipped it up and went walking to explore what was around us. We found the head of a hiking trail and followed it for a little ways, winding down a path into a ravine. "Hey look," I said, finding a small rock ledge that hung out over the trail, making a little shelter from the rain.

"Cool," Jenny said as we both crouched down into the little cave like space. "It's cooler here than in the tent."

"Yep"

"You don't suppose anyone else will come down this trail, do you?"

"Probably not this close to night."

"These rainsuits are hot."

"Yep," I answered.

"That was supposed to be a hint."

"Oh?" I asked a little dumbly.

"Yeah. Let's take em off," she said, unzipping the lightweight rain jacket and exposing her bare chest. She slipped the sleeves off and then pushed herself up to a squat. She spread the rain top on the ground and then pushed the pants down over her round ass before sitting back down again on the jacket top. She pushed the pants the rest of the way off and lay back on the rainsuit naked except for her shoes.

"Well?"

"Huh?" I asked, breaking the stare. "Oh yeah." It only took me a few moments to strip down as naked as she was, my cock rock hard again.

"Damn. That came up fast," she said, reaching over and giving it a few strokes.

"You keep that up and I'm going to have to do something equally stimulating."

"Yeah? My tits like to be sucked," she whispered, still stroking my cock.

"They do huh?" I asked as I rolled into my side to push myself half over her. I looked down at her round, soft mounds in the growing gloom and lowered my face toward one. Opening my mouth, I drew the whole front of her breast into my mouth, teasing her already rock hard nipple with my tongue.

"Mmmmmmm. Nice," she cooed softly. "Amanda has you well trained."

"You should see what I can do with my cock," I answered as I moved to her other breast, drawing that nipple into my mouth and teasing my tongue around and around it.

"Is that an offer," she asked quietly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,412 Followers