Family Celebrates Nude Day Naked

Story Info
Family makes a Nude Day porn movie to save their house.
10.2k words
4.02
252.2k
85
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family makes a National Nude Day porn movie to save their house.

Rather than having the bank foreclose on their house, a family makes a National Nude Day porn movie to save their home.

"Honey, what's wrong," said Julie to her husband Jim.

"Well, this is it. It's over," he said shaking his fist at an imagined enemy. "Our worst fears have materialized," he said holding up a letter he had just received in the mail. His face reddened with rage. "If we don't come up with the money we owe the bank, they are foreclosing on our house."

"How much more time do we have?"

"Sixty days," he said tossing the letter on the table.

"We can't lose our home, Jim," said Julie picking up the letter to read. "Where will we go?"

"Maybe your sister—"

"My sister doesn't have the room, Jimmy. You know that. Besides, they are barely getting by themselves. Bob just lost his job, too."

"Maybe your Mom could put us up for a bit, she has that big house and—"

"She had to sign her property over to the nursing home for them to take her. Remember?"

"Well, then, we're fucked," said Jim in submission of his destiny to the bank's power and collapsing on the couch next to his wife.

"Then, I don't know what we are going to—" cried Julie breaking down with tears streaming down her cheeks from her sad, blue eyes.

"There, there, now, it's okay, Honey," he said throwing an arm around his wife to comfort her. "Don't worry. I'll get a job. I'll try the next town over again. There must be someone who needs an experienced machinist. If not, then surely, I can work at something somewhere to make us get by until—"

"Until what Jim? There are no jobs and the jobs that there are don't pay enough for us to keep this house." She looked up at her husband of 25 years. "Even if we both worked at McDonalds or Burger King, we couldn't make enough to pay the mortgage, catch up with the bills, and still keep Susan and Mike in college."

"Well, they'll just have to withdraw from school until we figure out something to keep us afloat. We can no longer afford to pay their tuitions," he said patting his wife on the back. "Maybe by withdrawing them now, we can get enough of a refund from the school to apply to the mortgage to buy us more time."

"We can't do that to her. Susan is in her senior year. She graduates in June. They won't allow her to graduate unless her tuition is paid in full. And this is Mike's first year. He's finally excited about college after being rejected by so many. After finally convincing him to go to college, we never thought he'd get in anywhere."

"Mom," said Susan walking in on her parents. "What's wrong?"

Jim and Julie looked at one another before breaking the bad news to their daughter. Julie wiped her eyes with a tissue before blowing her nose.

"The bank is taking the house," said Julie handing the letter to Susan.

"They can't do that, can they? That's not fair," she said stomping her foot in the same way she did when she was a toddler taking a tantrum. "It's not right. There must be something that we can do to—"

"They can take the house, Sweetie." He looked at his beloved daughter, Daddy's little girl. "Yeah, there is something we can do; we can pay the damn mortgage. Only, I have a better chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightning than getting a job with wages high enough to afford this house."

"But Daddy, surely there is something we can do to keep our home."

"I've tried everything, Sweetheart," said her father defensively. "I've called everyone I know, I've answered every ad, and I've tried every employment agency. There just aren't enough jobs to go around for all those who are out of work. If there is something more I can do, Susan, I don't know what it is."

Susan grabbed her purse and walked towards the front door.

"Leave it to me, then."

"Susan, where are you going?"

"Don't worry Mom, Dad; I'll take care of everything, you'll see."

Several hours later, Susan arrived home.

"Where've you been? We've been worried."

"Where's Daddy?"

"He's out looking for work."

Susan reached in her purse and pulled out a stack of hundred dollar bills and handed them to her mother.

"Where'd you get this money?" Julie quickly counted the cash. "There's five thousand dollars here."

"Don't worry. I earned it legally."

"How? Doing what?"

"I made a movie."

"You made a movie? What kind of a movie?"

"It's an adult film."

"What? You made a porn movie? Why?"

"I don't want to lose the house, Mother and I don't want to drop out of college," she said giving her mother a hug. "My college degree is my only chance to not end up like Daddy, out of work, out of luck, and out of hope."

"That's not fair, Susan. You're father has worked all his life until the economy soured."

"I'm sorry, Mother, but I'm frustrated the way how circumstances have evolved." She looked at her mother with sad eyes. "I never thought I'd be making a porn movie to help my family."

"How could you make a movie in a day?"

"I didn't want to tell you and I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you, but I made it last month," said Susan pulling away from her mother. "They paid me for my work today. I asked them. It wasn't scheduled to be paid until next week. I wanted to surprise you and Daddy to help pay my tuition, but now we need it more to keep our home."

"Susan, how could you? I brought you up better than this."

"Mother, I had to do something to help out after you and Daddy put me through college."

"You can never tell you father you made a porn movie, Susan. He'll flip."

"Mom, it's just sex. It doesn't mean anything. I've had more sex at a dorm party than I did in the movie."

"What? A dorm party? I sent you away to school and you're partying and having sex while we're here struggling."

"Mom, sex is part of going to college and part of maturing. It's the same rite of passage that everyone my age must take. Just because you didn't have sex at my age doesn't mean that I must be a virgin, too."

"That's quite enough, Susan. I don't want to hear about what you did at dorm parties."

"Besides, I only had sex with one guy in the movie. We made love and then I went down on him."

"You blew him?"

"Yes."

"You gave a total stranger a blowjob?"

"Yes."

Julie fingered the money before looking up at her daughter with dread.

"Did he," she said pausing and looking away from her daughter before continuing. "Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Of course, Mom, it's a porn movie. They pay more for the cum shot and I agreed to do that. Yes, before you ask me, he came off in my mouth and yes, I swallowed."

"I thought I brought you up differently, young lady," said her mother waving a stiff index finger at her daughter. She gave Susan a scolding look of scorn. "You mustn't say anything to your father about making a porn movie. Don't mention dorm parties to your father, either." Julie looked at her daughter. "And never mention to him that you sucked a stranger's cock and had him cum in your mouth. He'd be devastated that his little girl has turned into a tramp."

Tall, blonde, beautiful, and busty, Susan was a spitting image of her mother when she was her age, only her daughter had a better body. Toned and physically fit, she worked out more than her mother ever did. Back then, they didn't exercise the way they do today.

Julie remembered how her parents acted over the sexual revolution of the sixties with her older brother and with her in the seventies and here she was acting the same way with her daughter. Times have changed, but then again some things stay the same, especially when it comes to sex. She felt herself relenting and tried to be more patient in understanding her daughter's new found sexuality.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Daddy. I'll pretend to be Daddy's little girl, the innocent virgin. And I'm not a tramp, Mother. It's only sex. It's no big deal."

Julie took a deep breath and tried to relax before trying to talk some sense into her fallen daughter.

"Susan," she said taking her hands in her hands, "sex is something special that is shared with a special someone when—"

"Oh, cut the crap, Mom," said Susan pulling away and taking a step back. "I'm much too old for a birds and bees lecture, don't you think? I'm not a virgin like you were when you married Daddy."

"Well, just because I didn't have premarital sex with your father before we were married, doesn't mean that I was a prude. We did everything else, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Mother. Today with birth control, free sex, and sex being out in the open the way that it is today, even in commercials with all of those Viagra and Cialis ads, it isn't like when you were young. Besides, look where your puritanical morals got you and Daddy. The bank is about to make you homeless. It's time we all took control of our lives and did whatever we must do to fight back and if sex is all that I have to give to get what I need, then I'll do it."

"Well, I can see that my little girl has already become a jaded woman," she said sizing up her daughter with a look. "Here, take your money. I can't accept this. It's wrong of me to take it. I'd be endorsing your lifestyle by taking your money. I wouldn't be giving you the right example by accepting money you earned while making a movie that exploited sex and degraded women for the sake of men."

"Mother, you must. We need it to keep our home. The rainy cold weather will be here in a few short months and we'd be out on the street without shelter."

"Thank you, Susan," said Julie fingering the cash, as if it was a worry stone. "We'll pay you back, as soon as we can, as soon as your father finds work."

"Don't worry about paying me back, Mother. You and Daddy put me through college. If anything, I owe you both a debt of gratitude."

"Unfortunately, $5,000 doesn't cover all that we owe," said Julie mindlessly looking at the money before stuffing it in her bra. "After catching up on some bills, paying the minimums on credit cards, and paying enough on the mortgage to fend off the bank, in a couple of short months we'd be back in the same position receiving another foreclosure notice from the bank."

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"I talked with the executive producer of the movie company and—"

"You talked with the executive producer or did you have to blow him, too."

"Mother! Really. How dare you? What do you think I've become?"

Julie couldn't believe she said that and was sorry she had said that as soon as she said it. She wished she could take it back, until Susan surprised her by confirming her wildest suspicion.

"I'm sorry, Julie, I don't know why I said that. Please forgive—"

"Okay, I blew him, too, but I did it for you and Daddy. I knew that he could—"

"Don't you put that guilt on me, Susan," said Julie giving her daughter a sharp look. "How could you? Once you have started down this dark, wicked path, where will it end? Tell me, how many other men have you had sex with and have you blown for money?"

"Just the two, besides, it was just a blowjob. Really, Mom, a blowjob isn't like it used to be. It's no big deal today. Even President Clinton said that giving and receiving a blowjob wasn't really sex and it's right. It's not as intimate as making love or even French kissing."

"Yeah, any man will make any excuse when his cock is caught in a woman's mouth that's not his wife's mouth."

"Mother listen," said Susan putting her hand on her hip and rolling her eyes. "They want to make another movie to release next month and they want to start shooting soon, as soon as possible."

"That's out of the question. You could get AIDS. Absolutely not, I forbid you to make another—"

"Mother, everything today is safe sex. They use condoms. Besides, it's not just me that they want to make a movie with, it's...all of us. They want a family theme type of movie. In celebration of National Nude Day, they want to make an adult movie of our family?"

"What? Our family in a porn movie? Are you insane? Are you crazy? Are you on drugs? Have you lost your mind? There's no way that your father would ever agree to that. Your father would never stoop to that level, even if it meant saving this house. He has more morals than that, morals that I thought we had given you."

"Mother, hear me out before you say no. This could be the one thing that can save our family from financial ruin."

"Okay, I'm listening," said Julie giving her daughter a troubled look.

"It's just nudity. It's no big deal. They will pay us, the four of us, me, you, Daddy, and Mike $25,000 just to act as if we are a family, which we are, celebrating National Nude Day on a closed set in a studio."

"Mike? I'll not have you bring your innocent little brother into this."

"Mom, Mike is not so innocent. He's 18-years-old, nearly a grown man and I caught him spying on me changing my clothes. I found his video cam hidden in the bathroom. He's probably seen you naked, too. He's a little pervert."

"I'll have your father talk to him about that behavior," she said hoping to convince her daughter otherwise by moving her back to the straight and narrow. "Don't you see that making a porn movie with your family is perversely perverted? What kind of family gets naked together to celebrate National Nude Day?"

"Actually, a lot of families do, Mom. It's just nudity, Mother. We all have the same parts. Nude Day is a holiday derived by nudists in New Zealand and when—"

"Well, we're not nudists. Nobody but your father has seen me in my bra and panty never mind naked. I'd be so embarrassed. Besides, I don't think I could strip off my clothes and parade around naked in front of a cameraman, sound man, producers, directors, director's assistants, editors, writers, and stage hands."

"Actually, you left out a couple dozen other people but to save the house, Mother, I think we can be nudists, just for a little while, just long enough to make a movie. Besides, after a while, you don't even realize that you're naked. After a while you are so comfortable being naked that the thought that you are naked is no longer an issue. Being naked is freeing. Besides, it's just acting. None of it is real. Actually, after being naked a while, walking around the set, it's all so surreal. You don't even realize you are without clothes."

"I don't know, Susan. I mean, I think that I could get naked in front of total strangers, people that I know that I'd never see again, but I don't think I could get naked in front of my son," she said giving her daughter a look of anxious desperation while wringing her hands. "And how would you feel about being naked in front of your brother and your father and your brother and father being naked in front of you?"

"As far as I'm concerned, Mother, I've lost all my modesty at the last keg party we had when I was so drunk and the football team, after winning the big game, stripped me naked and made me have sex with—"

"Susan! Please! Say no more."

"Sorry, mother. I thought I was talking to one of my girlfriends." Susan looked at her mother watching her wring her hands again, only this time faster.

"You had group sex with the football team?"

"It's called a gang bang, a train, and when the quarterback huddled up, as if to make a play, well, all the other guys, his teammates—"

"I don't want to hear anymore. I don't want to know, Susan, please. I'm sick to my stomach with the thoughts of you having sex with so many men."

"Sorry, Mother. As far as being naked in front of Daddy and Mike, all cocks look the same, feel the same in my hand, and taste the same when in my mouth."

"Susan! That's quite enough! What is wrong with you? That's too much more information than I needed to know." Julie gave an inquisitive look to her daughter. "Only, I didn't know that about cocks. Do they really feel the same in your hand and taste the same in your mouth? I've only experienced your father's cock."

"A cock is a cock, Mom, that is, except for black cocks. Now, that's—"

"Susan! Stop! Please!" Julie looked away from her daughter and spoke without looking at her. "You've had sex with a black man?"

"Yes, I've had sex with a few black men and everything they say is true. They're huge. I had sex with this one dude; he was a basketball player at our school and when he—"

"Susan! Enough! I don't want to know any more about it."

"Mom, think about it making the movie. It's twenty-five thousand dollars, twenty-five thousand dollars. Where and how can Daddy make that kind of money in such a short time? He'd have to work months, more than half the year to make that amount of money after taxes."

"I don't know, Susan. Give me a minute to think. I'm sick to my stomach with everything you've told me already between you making a porn movie, blowing a stranger, blowing the producer, having group sex at a dorm party, having a gang bang, a train, with the football team, and having sex with black basketball players, it's all a bit overwhelming."

"I'm sorry, Mother, but if we say no, they'll give it to another family. They have other actors who would jump at this. Out of courtesy, the producer asked me first."

"You mean, because you blew him, is why he asked you?"

"Okay, maybe, but everyone is hurting for money in this economy and every industry is depressed except for the porn industry. When the economy is bad the porn industry booms," said Susan taking her mother's hand to stop her from wringing them. "I'm willing to do it. I'm willing to do anything to save our house and to help our family."

"When do you have to give them an answer?"

"Tomorrow morning, the earlier the better, they want to begin shooting this week."

"Let me talk to your father. You mustn't say anything about the $5,000 and about the movie you made. Let me talk to him first. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

After removing the money from her bra and stuffing it in an envelope, that night, Julie broached the subject with her husband while they sat in bed reading. She handed Jim the envelope with 50 one hundred dollar bills.

"What's this?" He looked inside and then looked over at her. "Where'd you get all this?"

"Susan got it?"

"Susan? Where the Hell did Susan get this kind of money? There must be—"

"It's five thousand dollars, Jim."

"Five thousand dollars? How did she get that kind of money?"

"She made a movie."

"A movie?" He looked at her with eyes that already knew her answer. "What kind of movie?"

"A porn movie."

"A porn movie?"

"Stop answering everything I say with a question. It's annoying," she said after remembering she did the same thing with her daughter.

He stared at the money and then glared at his wife without saying anything for a few minutes.

"And this is okay with you that our baby girl has turned into a slut, selling herself with sex for money to save our house?"

"In desperate times you do what you must do. Besides, that's the way it is today. Even your beloved Katie Couric slept with everyone who could help her in her career and that Asian slut, the woman you love watching on Big Brother so much, what's her name?"

"Julie Chen? God, I could just snatch her up and eat her slanted pussy, sorry, I mean, I really enjoy watching her work on television."

"She's married to the head of CBS who is more than twenty years her senior. They're all sluts," she said giving her husband a foreboding look.

"What else? Tell me. You have that look on your face like Lucy used to get before she springs the real issue on Ricky."

"Well... You promise you won't be mad?"

"I promise."

"You promise you'll listen with an open mind?"

"I promise. C'mon, tell me. I can't imagine anything being any worse than what you've told me so far."

"They offered her another movie deal to make another movie."