Family Ch. 02

Story Info
College boy gets his turns.
3k words
4.68
240.2k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

I leaned back, plopping down on my ass. My sister, Rachel, slumped down the wall, her legs spreading wide. I watched her wet pussy open, her clit protruding from her slit. I had just given her a terrific orgasm. Her eyes closed, her hands were still massaging her firm tits.

"Lay back baby," Mom whispered. Glancing to my left, Mom was on her hands and knees, moving forward, reaching to grab my cock. He glistened with precum. As I lay back, her little hand, fingers capped my cock, coating her hand with the sticky liquid. Sliding her hand downwards, she spread my juice over my cock. She grabbed my cock firmly, pulling it to her waiting lips. Her ass swayed, weight transferring from knee to knee, legs spread. I glanced at her pussy. It also glistened, wet from my assault on her cunt moments earlier. I assumed she had played with it while I ate Rachel.

"Suck me momma," I whispered. I needed to cum. I wanted to fuck her. "Just for a minute Mom," I continued. She knew what I needed. She needed it as well. She drove my cock down her throat, saliva coating my cock. I watched as her cheeks sucked in as she sucked hard on my cock. She sucked any juices I had into her mouth. She pumped my shaft furiously. Short, rapid squeezes that would milk any fluids deep in my shaft up and out into her waiting mouth.

She crawled between my legs. Coming off my cock, she licked down the side to my balls. Her tongue reached to wash them, to gently massage them. She moved closer, taking my right nut into her mouth gently. Closing her mouth completely, her lips flattened my skin around my ball. Her tongue pounded my ball in her mouth. The feeling was intense. My cock jumped, and grew in dimensions. Her hand continued to stroke me. I watched between slits as I closed my eyes, absorbed the feeling in my groin.

Rachel dropped quickly to me, shoving my cock head between her lips, deep into her mouth. Not anticipating this, my hips thrust upwards, impaling her even more. Between Mom sucking my balls, and Rachel swallowing my cock, heaven existed. I reached to place a hand on the back their heads, gently playing in their hair as they sucked desperately, each wanting to be the one that drove me to cumming.

I needed a soft, warm cunt. I wanted to watch as my cock disappeared into the hole, withdrew to see cunt lips stretching to hold him. I would thrust, driving inches deep. My hips arched hard.

"Fuck me Mom! I want to fuck you! Now!" I whispered.

"How do you want me baby?" Mom asked.

"How do you want it Mom?" I asked rhetorically.

"Hard baby! Fucking hard!" Mom responded.

"Up Mom, bend over the couch arm," I told her. We moved quickly to the sofa. She almost jumped to the arm, getting there quickly, spreading her legs wide. Her cunt was framed by the small, soft cheeks of her ass. I could see her engorged lips, closed tightly to hide her clit and hole. I stepped behind her, grabbing my cock. I moved directly behind her, sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit. His head penetrated her tight lips. Wetness washed over him. I pushed a little more firmly. Mom's body jumped as my cock head passed over her clit.

"Fuck me baby!" Mom growled. "Put it in me!" she continued. Finding her hole, I pushed gently. My cock head felt the pressure, but slowly slid into her body. Slowly, I pushed him deeper. "Oh holly fuck!" Mom grunted. "God damn he's big," she continued. I hesitated. "Oh no baby, fuck me," she said as she wiggled her ass.

I pushed forward, grabbing her hips and pulling hard on her hip bones. Arching, I withdrew, and thrust forward again. Inches slid into her body. Mom grunted loudly. I pulled back, and thrust hard forward, slamming my hips hard against her cheeks, our bodies making a loud slapping noise. I ground my hips against her, grinding every inch of my cock deep into her body. Mom was screaming into a pillow. I looked to Rachel. She stood in front of mom, watching me pull back and thrust forward. Her mouth gaped, her eyes focused on my crotch. While she could not see my cock penetrate mom, she knew what I was doing.

"Rachel, come back here with me," I told her. Glancing upwards, she moved to my side. "Watch my cock slide out," I told her, looking down between our bodies. "See how her cunt lips stretch to hold me," I said. I very slowly pulled out, mom's cunt lips stretched to hold me, showing wetness along my shaft. I pushed back in, my cock sliding softly through the lips, pushing them inwards. Just as quickly, I pulled back out again. With each stroke, Rachel stood quietly and watched.

I reached to mom's ass, sliding my thumb downwards to my slick shaft. I gathered juice, and spread it over her asshole. Quickly, I popped my thumb into mom's ass to the knuckle. I started little, mini strokes of my thumb in her ass, a faster rhythm than I was able to do with my cock in her pussy. Mom's breathing became very ragged. Her hips would arch, tilt, drive up to capture my thumb and cock, hump down to get a full stroke, and then open for me to drive back in. My mind was gone. I started thrusting hard, driving my cock repeatedly into her pliant cunt. I was approaching orgasm. Closing my eyes, my body tensed. I drove forward hard. Withdrawing my thumb, I started hammering her cunt with my cock. Slamming, repeating, driving deep was all I could focus on. I bounced her little body on the couch arm, lifting, pulling her back against me, and slamming it forward with each penetration. Her cunt, my cock became locked together in a lustful dance, a chance to become one, to fuck, to experience all the pleasures a body can provide. I drilled her hard.

"I'm going to cum Mother!" I grunted at her, driving my cock to the base, hips slapping her again.

"Cum inside me baby!" Mom grunted. "Fuck me baby!" Mom continued.

Coherent thought gone, I became lost in my cock. Only cumming would satisfy me now. I thrust hard, pounding the petite ass in front of me. I looked to Rachel. Sitting beside mom's head on the couch, she was fingering her cunt furiously, mashing the clit back and forth with abandon. Her head thrashed, her groans were guttural, almost animal in their intensity. Mom reached to her, jamming two fingers into her wet, exposed cunt. Rachel screamed, but did not slow down. Mom met each of my thrusts with a similar thrust into Rachel.

Cum boiled in my balls. My cock expanded. I thrust hard, ground my hips against her ass, pulled her hips to bury every inch I could get into her. I came. I started grunting loudly, grinding my cock deeper. Cum started in my balls, exploded out my sac, filled my tube, and burst into her waiting womb. Spurt after spurt of cum exploded out my cock, filling Mom. With each explosion of cum, I jammed my cock harder into her pussy. I hammered her swollen pussy, pounding the soft lips, the wet cunt. I continued to stroke her, to feel her absorb my penetrating cock. With a final thrust, I buried myself deep, feeling the last few explosions of cum travel out my cock into her cunt. I ground my hips hard against her.

Breathing, or rather gasping was a better term for it. I was short of breath, mom uttering words, but not making much sense at the moment. And Rachel, her legs were clasp tight together, her fingers snaked down between her legs, wrapped in her wet lips. I knew she must have cum, but had not seen her do it. I felt cheated. I wanted to see her cum as well. Mom's hand was on her thigh. Had she hammered Rachel through her orgasm I wondered? My cock started deflating. I pumped quickly, each stroke getting harder to complete because of his lack of hardness. I ground my hips against her ass, driving a soft, limp dick back into her hole. Mom groaned.

"I won't be able to get my legs together for a week," Mom laughed. "Baby, that was...," her words drifted off. I pulled back, my cock plopped out of her went cunt. I looked to find some cloth to wrap him, keep him from dripping on the carpet or couch. I found Rachel's half t-shirt lying on the floor. I wrapped my deflating cock, drying him in the process. I walked around the couch, stopping in front of my mom. I pulled the t-shirt away, letting my cock hang in front of her.

"A quick suck Mom?" I asked. I stepped to her face. Her lips opened, I lifted my dangling, limp cock to her lips. She inhaled me, stretching the cock out into her mouth. Her hand grabbed my hanging balls gently. She devoured me. Lying over the arm of the couch, she looked ready for a second cock to enter her from behind. Just nasty! Several minutes passed as she sucked my cock. My hand massaged the back of her head. My balls ached. Life was returning to my flaccid cock. He chubbed in Mom's mouth. I began small, soft thrusts against her lips. It felt good!

Rachel watched silently, no movement, no words, nothing. Her fingertip slowly flicked back and forth over a semi stiff nipple.

I pulled out of Mom's mouth, grabbing my cock. "Rachel," I asked, turning towards her. I stepped forward, presenting my growing cock to her. Spreading her legs, I moved between them as she sat forward. Her mouth opened, her hands reached to my growing cock. Without hesitation, she sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat. Her head bobbed quickly, slurping sounds emanating from her. She sucked me with gusto, with unabashed lust.

I started fucking her face. My cock grew rigid as she sucked me. I slowed my tempo, my thrusting. I slid each inch into her face. She watched me, her gaze never leaving my eyes. She took all 9 ½ inches deep into her throat. A tear formed in her eye, but she continued to pull me forward, driving each thrust deep. She groaned with each penetration. Pulling off, she would lick my cock head, lick down the shaft, return to the head, and drive her mouth down hard, impaling her face on me. I watched her intensity.

Pulling off, she grabbed my cock, stroking firmly. "Big brother, will you fuck me?" she asked, her tongue flicking out to the head of my cock. Her tongue danced over his sensitive head, penetrating the slit. "I need you!" she said just before driving my cock deep into her mouth. I thrust hard against her face. I wanted to ravage her, to make love to her hard, lovingly. I wanted to make her cum! I pulled back, drawing her hands with me. I sat on the floor, laying back, I pulled her with me, on me. Our bodies pressed tightly together, her legs spread over me. My cock reached up between her thighs.

We kissed. Softly, slowly, I tasted her. My tongue licked her lips. My hands traversed her body, feeling her back, sliding down her body, over her ass. I wrapped my fingers over her cheeks, spreading her cheeks slightly, opening her slit. I teased her body. I would slide my hands back up along the soft body, feeling the sides of her firm tits as the mashed on my chest. I continued to kiss her softly, her neck, her shoulder. My hands reached to her head, pulling her mouth to mine. I sucked her breath from her body, my tongue entering her mouth. I played with her tongue, dancing, fencing, caressing. Each kiss was better than the one before. I sucked her lower lip between my lips, tugging gently.

"Slide me into you," I whispered to Rachel. "I want you!"

Rachel arched her hips, pulling her knees up. Rising, Rachel lifted her body off me, sitting above my crotch. She reached between her legs, finding my cock. Leaning to one side, she raised her leg, her foot on the floor. Her knee high above me, she opened her pussy. Using my cock, she slid it along her slit, getting the head wet. She groaned as it found her hole. Dropping the raised knee, my cock penetrated her body. Rachel started tilting her hips forwards and backwards, gaining inch after inch into her pussy. Her hands pressed on my chest, she watched my face intensely. Arching, she pulled her hips upwards, sliding several inches out of her pussy. Then, she would grind her hips down, capturing the lost inches, and gaining more. I grabbed her stiff nipples, pinching them between my thumbs and first fingers, rolling them, tugging softly, stretching. Rachel tilted her head upwards, her eyes closed. She was lost in the sensations of our sex.

Rachel drove every inch into her body. Her mouth was open, her tongue danced over her lips. "Big brother," she whispered, emphasizing big. She rocked harder on my cock, grinding her hips down, tilting, arching her hips to pull up, and driving down hard again. I could feel the tight walls of her cunt. I could feel my cock hitting bottom, pressure on his head when she drove down hard. She stroked me hard, riding me, hammering my cock with her cunt. She literally started bouncing on my rigid cock.

Mom moved to us, leaning forward, she attached her lips to a taunt nipple. She sucked it into her mouth. Rachel grabbed mom's head, pulling her hard to her tit. "Yes Momma, suck my tit!" Rachel grunted out. Mom bit into her flesh, sucking a big gulp of flesh into her little mouth.

I arched hard, driving my cock deep into Rachel's pussy. I could not describe the feelings I was having, having my sister ride my rigid cock, hammering her pussy down repeatedly on me meat, with my mom sucking her tit flesh before my eyes. A fantasy could not be this good.

Mom moved to straddle me. Unexpected, her slit was over my face. I expected to be grossed out, my cum dripping from her lips. But her clit extended it's little head beyond her lips. My tongue flicked out, touched her. Mom dropped her hips, mashing down on my lips and tongue. I sucked her clit into me mouth. She started humping my face. Rachel drove her cunt down my shaft hard, grinding all my meat deep. I reached around Mom's ass, pulling her hard down on my face. My hips started thrusting to meet Rachel's movements. I fucked her hard. I felt her fingers reach to her clit. As we fucked, she flicked her clit back and forth quickly. Within seconds, her body started convulsing, her thrusts grinding down on my cock. My hands extended to her, pulling her hips down on me hard. I arched, driving any last millimeter into the soft pussy.

My cock again expanded. I exploded into her cunt. Spurt after spurt erupted from deep in my well, and escaped into her waiting, willing body. I flooded her, filling her with several monstrous spurts of sticky cum. She ground down hard, stopping movement. "I can feel you cum," she said. I could not see her, Mom's clit was deep in my mouth. All I could see was pubs and a crack of her ass.

I was exhausted. I had cum twice within 30-mins. I pushed Mom off my face. Rachel collapsed forward, laying her head on my chest. My cock was still buried in her cunt. I snuggled with her. Mom kissed her shoulders softly, leaning to kiss me as well. Her tongue danced with mine. She kissed her way down Rachel's body. Crawling over my legs, she kissed her way up Rachel's body. Mom kissed softly so as not to tickle, she kissed Rachel's ass, kissed down the crack of her ass, and started licking her exposed asshole. Moving downwards, Mom licked my cock, reaching between my cock and Rachel's hole. Her tongue slid into Rachel's cunt with my cock. Her tongue reamed Rachel playfully. Sliding out, Mom moved back to her asshole. Her face buried itself between Rachel's crack, her tongue licking, reaming her ass. Rachel arched her hips to meet Mom's tongue.

"Of fuck!" quipped Rachel. Her eyes wide, she stared at me. She leaned to me, kissed me with lust in her embrace. Suddenly, she grunted into my mouth. "She's fucking my ass!" groaned Rachel.

Mom had driven her index finger into Rachel's ass. She was popping the finger tip in and out quickly, driving Rachel nuts. Her breathing stopped each time Mom would drive her finger into her body. Mom would ream her, and just as quickly, withdraw her finger to tease the ring closing her dark hole. Mom crawled up, leaning over our bodies. Rachel went rigid, eyes tightly shut. Breath escaped her, hissing out of her body. Mom had jammed two fingers deep in her ass. Mom started thrusting hard into her body. Rachel bucked with each thrust. My cock plopped out of her cunt, but she ground her pelvis down against me, trying to feel me against her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Rachel breathed over and over. Mom hammered her tight hole repeatedly. Her thumb entered her pussy as well. Rachel's eyes flew open. She pressed back against Mom, driving her body into her thumb and fingers. Rachel mashed her tits down on my chest. She started kissing my chest, sucking my nipples into her mouth. I held her, pulling her against me. Growling deep inside, Rachel exploded, a tremendous orgasm washing over her body. She went limp, wrapping herself over my body. Mom stopped her thrusting into her body, slowing pulling her fingers and thumb from Rachel's body.

Rising, Mom headed off, up the stairs. "Come on kids," she called. "Time for a group shower!" she continued.

Exhausted, we lay together for a minute. "Holy fuck," whispered Rachel. I kissed her again.

"Let's shower!" I said. "Let's both go fuck Mom!"

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers