Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aka_Mike
aka_Mike
501 Followers

"Not to mention my great taste in clothing," she replied just before she reached out and tore my own shirt open, much like I had done her dress. We were violent, we both knew this would not be a tender and loving mating, there was something unsaid in the air. She clawed at my body, adding her own strands of art to the canvass of scars that my body had become. Each of them told a story, her actions that night were to make sure that her story would forever be remembered in my body. Her hands moved to my cock, already standing erect. Had she cut that particular part of my anatomy, I certainly would have lost all the blood in my body.

I pushed her to the bed and fell on her immediately; her arms opened and again pulled me into her. There was no need to do much more; both of our anatomies were eager, hungry to meet each other. In one swift move I buried myself into her; a small shriek escaped from her lips but was muffled by my own mouth. I did not let her get used to my size before I was driving in and out of her. Each plunge more harshly driven than the last, each moan silenced by the combination of our tongues fighting for power in our own desperate need for one another. She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, her hands resting on my chest. Up and down she rose, no gentleness in her own movements, just the shrieks of ecstasy building up as she rode and grinded herself on my cock. Her pussy was completely bare, I could see her juices had coated my cock as she pushed herself upwards, her firm tits swaying back and forth in a dance of seduction. I took one of those mounds and bit into her nipple, her scream of pain and pleasure brought her onto a violent orgasm that threatened to make her blackout.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" A second orgasm took her when I had moved to her other nipple, her body shook as if inside her a giant earthquake was taking hold of her being. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she continued almost incoherently, "oh my god," she added as exhaustion took her and she collapsed onto me. This time it was I who rolled her over, grabbed her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I continued to plunge into her, one massive stroke after another, my balls smashing into her ass as her eyes rolled to the back of the head. I felt the familiar tightness in my testes begin to build, she felt it as well and used her legs to constrict my neck. As the oxygen was cut from my brain, I lost complete control and unloaded into her what felt like gallons of cum, the sensations brought her yet another orgasm. As she extended her legs in bliss, the tightness became more than I could stand and the blackness began to wrap me like a warm blanket. As I reached up and pulled her legs apart, my breathing returned, and a surprise last burst of cum sprayer her insides, adding to the already enormous amount of cum I had just deposited into her.

"What the fuck was that?!" I asked in both shock and ecstasy, I had never cummed so hard or so much before in my life.

"I thought you might like that," she said, the thin layer of sweat in her body giving her an effect of glowing light. "That's why people get hooked on auto-erotic asphyxiation."

"Well," I replied, "that was fucking intense. I can't remember what I was worrying about just a few minutes ago."

"Minutes?" She laughed that laugh that I had adored for so many years, "sweetie, we have been fucking for over an hour. I was literally chocking the shit out of you for a good 5 minutes before you actually came. Everything I have read about it, it should have killed you, I almost stopped actually."

"It's a good thing that you didn't," I said, "it really was intense. But now, I must go, my dear, I have things to prepare for, and I don't much like it."

"Tell me about him," she pleaded, "I know you were holding back in your story. There is a lot that you didn't say, from what you told us, yes he does sound like a monster, but I know you. Maybe more than you know yourself. What are you hiding?"

"A lot," I replied, "too much maybe. I don't want to talk about it, Edith, but if you ask, I will tell you. I will tell you everything."

"Why are you so afraid of him?"

"How do you see me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She crawled her way under the covers of her bed, reaching into her nightstand; she pulled a pack of my brand of cigarettes which she tossed at me. "You know I don't like you smoking, but it seems to be a part of who you are. There's also some vodka in the cabinet behind you." I crawled into her and kissed her gently before I stood and grabbed for the bottle.

"What do you see when you look at me?"

"A broken man," she replied, "there is something about you that has changed so much in the years that you were away. Of course I know some of what you did, your brother and I spoke pretty frequently. But what he told me and what I see, they just don't add up. You have grown cold and distant to almost everyone, yet you inspire so much loyalty from people around you. Even Francisco is more than ready to give his life up for you, and it is clear to everyone that you would do the same for him. Hell, you would do the same for everyone that you feel deserves your loyalty.

"But it's like you are alone, inside your own mind you are alone. Your eyes, D, they have seen so much, and all I want to do is take some of that weight off your shoulders. It pains us, all of us, to see you walking around with so much pain."

"Elvis and I are so alike, we are cut from the same cloth. Everyone that saw us work together just knew that, if it wasn't for the fact that he is half-Asian, people would think that we were brothers. In fact, a lot of people always assumed that we grew up together because of how alike we are." I took a drink from the bottle before continuing, "he scares me because he is what I fear I will become one day. He is ruthless, calloused, almost inhuman. A complete sociopath in every sense of the word, and every time I look at him, I feel like I am just a step behind him. Everything you described about me, I can describe about him, it scares me to think that he is what I will become one day."

"You know we wouldn't let you," she reached out and grabbed my face, forcing me to look into her eyes, "we all care far too much about you to allow that to happen."

"Yeah," I replied, "and now he comes with the weight of the federal government wondering what I am doing here. He is holding all the cards, he knows everything about me, I'm sure. I am walking into that meeting completely blind."

"You never were a planner," she laughed, "now go, get out of my room. A girl has to get her sleep. Would you like breakfast tomorrow?"

"No," I replied, "sleep in, please. I need to go visit my brother tomorrow; there is still a lot to do before I can relax. Don't forget that I need you to look at the numbers again, see exactly how much is missing and who has it. Did you hear me?" I turned to look at Edith, her sleeping form greeted me. A blissful peace coated her face, a slight smile tempted me to want to know what her dreams were like. I couldn't remember the last time I had a normal dream. I couldn't remember a night that I was not woken up from a nightmare. Silently I made my way out of her room and into the darkened hall, the light of the cigarette lighting my way.

...

"I am here to see Cesar," I told the woman that was sweeping the outside of the modest house. This was not the best neighborhood, but it was far from the worst; garbage littered the streets, and food stands adorned the main corners. Children played soccer in the middle of the streets, rocks marking the goal posts. Music flowed throughout the air, laughter and screams combined in its own chorus. This was where I had grown up so many years before; my oldest brother had inherited this house when he found a wife.

"Yeah? He's inside. CESAR!" She screamed without stopping her actions, "someone here to see you!"

"What the fuck are you..." he stopped as he looked at me, a pistol in his own hand. "Brother!"

"Is that for me?" I walked up to him as I looked at the weapon in his hand, he sheepishly tucked it into his pants before opening his arms and embracing me.

"Of course not," he replied with a smile, "come in, brother. Take a seat, what can I do for you?"

"First, tell me why you greet visitors with a weapon in hand." I sat in the couch within the living room, this room brought so many memories that I felt that I no longer deserved. There was happiness in this home, my presence here was only tainting that.

"Things have changed, little brother," he replied, "want something to drink?"

"I could use a beer," I replied, "vodka if you have some."

"Have you had breakfast?" I shook my head, "Bloody Mary, then, I'll be back. Let me introduce you to my wife, I don't think you met her before you left."

As he left me alone in the room, I began to walk around, looking at the pictures that hung in the walls. Many of those pictures were of our parents in their own younger days, few of the pictures were of us growing up. I allowed myself a rare smile as I looked at a picture of me as a small child standing with my brothers. My hand in the picture held a military salute, even at that young age I had wanted to be a soldier. I remembered that day, we had decided to climb one of the mountains in the area, I was the youngest of course so my brothers had to do most of the heavy lifting, namely me. By the time we got to the top, a friend that had come with us snapped that picture.

"That is my daddy," a small voice broke my fantasy, "that's my daddy and my uncles." A little boy stood in the doorway, his hands held various pieces of electrical equipment and tools.

"Is that right?" I replied with a smile, "and who are you?"

"I'm Jessie," he replied, wiping his hand on his shirt and extending it, "it's very nice to meet you mister."

I shook his hand with a mixture of curiosity and pride, "it is very nice to meet you, Jessie. How old are you?

"I am 6 years old, sir," he replied as he placed all the things he was carrying in the coffee table, then he walked toward the picture of my parent's wedding photo, "this is my grandpa and my grandma."

"Yeah? I think I have met them once or twice before," I laughed. Pointing at the picture I had been looking at, I continued, "who is who in the photo with your daddy?"

"That one is my uncle Angel," he pointed at my brother, "this one is my uncle Damien. I have not met him, he went away before I was born."

"Where do you think he went?" I took a seat and gestured for the boy to join me, he happily obliged.

"He went away to the war to fight bad guys," he solemnly said, "he is a hero."

"He is?" I replied, "what makes you say he is a hero?"

"Because there are a lot of people that are a scared to go to war. And he went to war to kill bad people that want to do bad things. My mommy says he went there so that me and my cousins can grow up and not have to be afraid."

"And what does your daddy say?"

"He just gets really sad because he can't see his brother." The little boy looked at the doorway just as a woman walked into the house. "That is my mommy, isn't she pretty?"

"Yes, she is," I said, "how are you ma'am?"

"Hi," she replied, "I hope the little one hasn't been much of a bother."

"Not at all," I replied. "Your husband is in the kitchen attempting to make a Bloody Mary. Young Jessie here has been keeping me company."

"I should go help him," she replied, "Jessie, come help daddy."

"It's ok," I replied, "I am enjoying his company very much." He looked at me with a smile, "please, he can keep an eye on me while you try to salvage your kitchen." She laughed at my comment before leaving the room, Jessie joined me in the couch again.

"What is your name, mister?"

"You don't know?" I looked at him with curiosity, "I'll tell you my name if you promise to keep it a secret."

"Ok," he eagerly replied, "I'll pinky promise."

"You know that a pinky promise means that if you lie and break your promise, I get to keep your pinky, right?" He pulled his hand away and looked at his finger, for a second debating with himself if the promise was worth keeping.

"Then I'll be really careful not to break my promise." I stretched my own pinky and a solemn pact was created.

"Ok," I said, grabbing the picture I pointed at my younger self. It took him less than a second to realize what I had just said, to his credit he quietly jumped into my lap before clutching me in a curiously strong embrace. Soft tears fell from his eyes, my own eyes became misty.

"Jessie!" The woman's voice interrupted our embrace, both Jessie and I laughed for a second, I could see concern in her face.

"It's ok," Cesar's voice following her, "you just couldn't wait, could you?" He said this last part as he looked at me, I guiltily looked at my older brother and placed his son upon my lap. Regardless of my position within the family, there has always been a rule of nature. The younger brother will always bend to the older brother, it is just a matter of respect.

"I just don't want Jessie bothering your guest," she said with a small undertone of fear and concern.

"Laura," Cesar interrupted, "this is my brother, Damien." Her mouth fell open, Jessie giggled in my lap, her eyes darted from my brother to me. It was at that instant that she saw the picture that I was holding in my hands.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sister," I stood and stretched my hand. She pushed it away and hugged me, there was love and complete acceptance in that embrace.

"Damien," she replied, her own tears flowed, "I have been dying to meet you. I have heard so much about you."

"I know," I replied, "Jessie here has been more than candid about everything you have told him about me." I reached out and grabbed the glass that my brother offered me, "I am glad people think kindly of me. Thank you." I lifted my glass to her and took a sip, "I am afraid that I have come here for business with my brother. We'll speak in a little bit, but if you don't mind, my brother and I will step outside for a few minutes."

"Sweetheart," Cesar said, "could you make D some breakfast, please. The fool hasn't eaten yet and he insists on drinking this early in the morning."

"I didn't hear you stopping me," I replied, "in fact you almost threw the drink at me." We all laughed at the exchange just as Laura reached her hand out to take Jessie with her.

"Let's go make Uncle D some food, ok," she told the boy, "him and daddy have to talk so let's leave them alone for a minute."

"But I wanna be with Uncle D," Jessie whined.

"I'm not going away, buddy," I kneeled down to speak with him, "I'll be right outside. Ok?"

"Ok," he said, pouting in the same way that a certain woman that was still sleeping in the house did, "but don't go away again, ok?"

"Ok," I said just before I stood. Cesar walked outside, I followed him.

"I think I know why you are here, little brother," he said as soon as the door was closed behind us, "I did not make a stake in the family business. This house was given to me fair and square, but we will leave from here if that is what you want."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well," he said, "I had heard you took the seat as the head of the family. I am sure that by now you know that you and I do not share the same father. So if you are here to tell me to leave this house that I have cared for throughout these years, all I ask for is time to do so."

Without warning, I slapped him across the face. The old lady that just a few minutes ago had been sweeping the street picked up her broom and made her way to her own home. Just as Cesar recovered, I drew my pistol out and pointed it at his head, making sure that the barrel of my weapon pressed harshly into his forehead. "Then maybe I should just kill you here and now, huh, bastard? Kill that wife of yours, make that boy of yours into my servant because at least he shares some of my blood." I pulled the charging handle of my weapon before returning it to Cesar's forehead, pressing it harder into his skull, "maybe I'll take her as my personal whore, make her do the most degrading things that my sick and twisted mind can come up with." Gently, I pulled the trigger, a soft clank noise revealed that the weapon would not fire.

It is a common flaw, when the barrel of a semi-automatic pistol is pressed firmly against an object, the charging handle cannot properly slide back in order to give the firing pin enough room to cause the projectile to launch. However, as the hammer is controlled primarily bu the trigger itself, it would still fall, but without a projectile to ignite, it would harmlessly produce a clinking noise.

"What the fuck!" Cesar screamed as he realized that he was safe, he moved away and stomped the ground as I stood and laughed at him.

"You're a fucking idiot," I replied as I ejected the chambered round from the weapon, "why in the fuck would I tell my brother to leave our family home?" In a practiced move, I caught the round in the air, ejected the magazine, and replaced the round into it. Another round had already taken its place in the chamber.

"You mean that you're not here to tell me to leave?"

"Again," I replied as I put my weapon into its holster, "you're a fucking idiot. You're my brother, that wife of yours is my sister. Your son is like my own. Why would you expect me to do such awful things?"

"I just thought that once you found out that your father was not my father, well..." tears filled his eyes.

"Our mother's actions do not affect our lives, brother," I moved toward him and continued, "I am here to offer you a job."

"I'll take it," he immediately replied.

"Don't you want to know what it is that I will be asking you to do?"

"Why would I need to know that?" He replied, "if you aren't here to do me or my family harm, why would I need to question you?"

I hugged my brother then, I had been dreading that this meeting would not go this well, I was thankful that for the first time in my life I had been horribly wrong. "You're going to need to finish your bar exam, I'll pay for whatever it is that you will need to pass it."

"I don't need much more," he replied, "it's just a matter of the fees for the test. I had to take a break and work a few more hours to put food in the table for my family."

"Here," I drew a card from my pocket and quickly scribbled a number in it, "this is Francisco, my Head of Security. You call him, tell him what it is that you need, he will get it for you. Finish your test, my family will not go hungry so long as I am around."

"Thank you, brother," he replied, "this is more than I could ask for."

"I need you to finish your degree quickly," I replied, "we have to get Angel out as soon as possible. Now, let's go inside and eat, we still have some more to discuss, and your wife and kid will have some say in it."

The modest feast that awaited us inside warmed my heart, all of my favorite foods were present. I took a seat on the side of the table, even as my brother insisted that I take the position of honor. "This is your home, brother," I replied to his protests, "I am blessed just to have a seat in which to share such a fabulous meal with such amazing people." We started eating and laughing as if years of pain and anguish did not separate us from past and present.

"I'm really excited to get into cosmetology school," Laura said, "I want to work with cancer patients, help them look beautiful. Help raise their spirits."

"Why aren't you doing that?" I replied as I pushed the empty plate away from me, I had my fill of both laughter and food.

"Oh," she replied, "it's just a dream of mine. I am far too busy dealing with the little demon here." For a second, I cringed at the name, but I hid it well enough from her.

aka_Mike
aka_Mike
501 Followers