Family Comfort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude was not unprepared. He immediately moved his hands, grabbing Nel by her ribcage, and slid her high on the chair while he, himself, slumped low on the cushion. His standing cock was locked and loaded, splitting his boxers' vent. Claud pulled Nel back down, but this time it was his thick dick which pierced her prepared pussy to the hilt. "AAHHYYYEE" she screamed as her twat welcomed the monster's return.

Claude raised and lowered his ass, power-assisted by the coil springs in the armchair seat, and drove his staff hard, deep and fast into Nel's hungry channel. Her cries rang in his ears as he puffed and heaved. She bit into his shoulder with enough pressure to make him wince. "AARGGHH!" he ejaculated, flexing his cock as he hosed the walls of Nel's vagina with his seed. When his last set of swimmers were released, Claude relaxed his blown-out hams and quads. Nel, too, collapsed. She flopped onto his chest, whimpering, gurgling and trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, Uncle Claude," she spoke at last, "You are SO amazing!" She peppered his sandpaper beard with kisses and rubbed the mark on his shoulder where she bit him. "I'm sorry about that," she offered sheepishly, "At least I didn't break the skin, though!"

They both laughed at this observation and held their hug quietly for some time. Then, Claude scooted back up in the chair and Nel, per force, slid down. He pushed her up to stand between his legs again and pulled her nightgown down to its standard position. His penis had silently retreated to rest behind his shorts. He stood up in front of his niece, looked down and had to laugh out loud.

"What! What's so funny?" Nel asked with alarm.

"Oh, it's nothing really, kiddo," He smiled, stroking her hair, "Just an old guy's reaction to having just fucked a beautiful young sprite, while she's wearing her floppy fuzzy old squirrel slippers."

Nel looked at her feet and burst out laughing with him. "C'mon 'old guy'," she said, tugging at his arm, "Take me to bed. I want to hold you all night long!"

Then Claude remembered Sally. "That may not be such a hot idea," he commented. "Your mom took her Valium..." he looked at his watch, "Nearly five hours ago. Even with the booster pill you gave her in her root beer, the effect should be worn off and she could wake up at any time."

"L O L, Uncle Claude," Nel said, winking, "I gave her another 'booster' after our shower... How do you think she didn't hear me yelling just now?" She poked him in the ribs, "For an 'old guy' you can be kinda dense about some things. She won't wake up before we do, I'm positive!" Nel was still chuckling as she bragged about her deceit.

Claude knew he was outflanked. "OK, kiddo," he agreed, "Let's go to bed."

*

12