Family Comfort Ch. 07

Story Info
Denver Omelette.
6k words
4.7
33.2k
28

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*****

Claude followed Nel back down the hall to her bedroom lost in thought. This had been a day he could never have imagined: He had arrived in Denver at 2 a.m. after driving 18 hours from Portland. Since then, in the same amount of time it took for the drive, his 18-year old niece had blown him, jacked him, dry-humped his leg and fucked him twice, losing her virginity in the process. He had stripped her mom, his own secret daughter from an incestuous fortnight thirty-nine years ago, intimately kissed her and tucked her in bed in a drug-induced sleep, where even now she remained while he was about to climb, again, into his hot little niece's pink and cream bed. "Jesus!" he thought to himself, "I hope I get some sleep!"

At the end of the hall, Claude said, "Hold up, kiddo. You go ahead and get in bed. Warm it up for me, OK?" He smiled sincerely, then rubbed his cheek and sniffed his left armpit. "I'm a little bit stinky and rough. I know you said you didn't mind the beard, but I do and it won't hurt for me to use some of your Mom's body wash, too."

"But, unnnkk," Nel started to whine...

"Nope, no buts," Claude firmly replied. "I'll be right along... I promise."

"Well, OK, but you better not be too long..." Nel left unsaid whatever dire consequence she was considering.

Claude waved, "No worries, Sweet Cheeks," he grinned, "Now go on." Then he turned and opened the door to the master bedroom.

Sally was still inert, though she must have moved around some in the bed in her sleep because her covers were scattered, with the heavier quilt on the floor. She lay on her side with her right arm bent under her pillow and her left arm out over the top sheet and blanket. These had been pulled or pushed away and her full left breast was plainly exposed, laying over on her right breast compressing it into the mattress.

Claude paused on his trip to the bathroom and detoured to the right side of the bed. Sally was so beautiful. He was proud to be her dad, and could see why Nel was such a cutie, too. He also, again, found his decidedly un-fatherly sexual feelings intruding. "And why not?" He asked himself smugly. "She is the product of our mother, Carla, seducing me as a teenager. And, here I am a grown man banging my granddaughter. The whole family must be hardwired for incest."

During this soliloquy, Claude knelt by the bed and stared into Sally's slumbering placid face. He also softly rubbed his right hand from her shoulder to her elbow and then across her topmost breast. Closing his fingers over her thick nipple he pulled it up from its large dark surrounding areola, and then let go. He repeated the tug-and-release twice more, grinning approval as he watched it snap back to her tit with surprising resilience for a middle-aged woman. Sally moaned in her sleep with the contact but did not otherwise stir. Claude kissed her lips gently, sweetly, lightly and then pulled the covers back over her body, up to her chin.

After his shower and shave, he crossed Sally's room once more. She had not moved. He left, closing the door, and went to Nel.

Apparently he had, indeed, 'been too long' because his niece was fast asleep. She lay curled up on the left side of the bed, facing out toward the door. The blankets rose and fell regularly with her breathing and her eyelids were shut naturally, neither too tight, nor squinting half-open. Claude smiled compassionately at his tuckered out playmate. "Little girl you had a busy day," he said quietly. He debated going to the fold-out sofa bed in the den and leaving her to sleep undisturbed but, his honorable nature prevailed. "I promised her," his winning internal argument ran, "If she woke in the night and I was not there she would have every reason to feel betrayed."

Looking at his watch again, Claude noted it was 8:30 p.m. He set its alarm for 4 o'clock as a hedge for safety. "That'll be nearly eight hours and Sally will very likely still be zonked out," he said to himself. Crossing the room he crawled in on the window side of the bed and spooned against Nel's warmth. He fell asleep with his nose tucked into her fragrant hair and his right arm crossing her chest, cupping her left breast beneath the empire bust of her nightgown.

*

Sally opened her eyes. Her groggy head swam, but she recognized her room. She also recognized her body's desperate need to pee. Rolling out of her king-size bed, she lurched unsteadily through the dark, on autopilot, to the master bath and sat on the toilet. Just in time, it seemed, as a river of relief immediately cascaded into the bowl.

The room was lit only by a small Colorado Rockies souvenir nightlight that Nel had brought home from a baseball game during their first summer after they moved to Denver from Portland six years ago. Sally smiled as she thought of how far away and long ago that was and how much their lives had changed for the better.

She rolled her head on her shoulders as she sat on the pot, gradually sweeping the cobwebs from her mind. "Thank you, Dr. Wilson," she said aloud, appreciating his Valium prescription and how it helped her cope yesterday with the sudden bittersweet news of her mother's fatal second stroke. "And thank you, Claude and Nel." She was so grateful for her brave daughter and for how her brother, 19 years her senior, had promptly driven straight through from Portland to provide support and comfort to them.

Finished with her business, she stood up and saw her shaded reflection in the bathroom mirror. "My God!" she suddenly realized, "I'm stark naked!" She remembered standing nude, yesterday, assessing her features as she prepared to dress for the mortuary meeting. "We ate pizza later, didn't we?" she asked herself, wracking her memory, "But how did I... what happened...?" She was confused because she had never in her life gone to bed without wearing pajamas or a nightgown of some description. "Oh well," she uttered, resigned, "I must have been completely out of it." She flushed the toilet and washed her hands, still shaking her head at the puzzle, and then entered her bedroom.

Sally crossed in the dark, verified her door was closed and snapped on the ceiling light. Its brazen brightness made her squint, but, when her eyes adjusted, she saw her digital bedside clock displayed 4:05 a.m. "God! Well, that's what happens, Sally..." she concluded for herself, "You go to bed in the middle of the afternoon and wake up with the rooster!" Still, although she had not planned to crash for nearly 14 hours, she admitted to herself the long sleep had been a necessary nostrum for her grief anxiety. She shivered and started to pull on her favorite flannel nightgown when she recalled it was torn immodestly.

She threw it in a back corner of the closet and pulled her summer nightie off its hanger. She had forgotten how flimsy and revealing the thin pale purple cotton/polyester shorty was. Smoothing it over her breasts and hips, she regarded herself in the mirror. The nearly sheer bodice, suspended from thin scalloped ribbon straps, plunged deep between her tits, laying close and clearly defining the fullness of their contours. "Cripes!" Sally exclaimed, "My boobs show more in this than they did yesterday, poking through that hole in my nightgown." She resolved not to remove her housecoat quite so cavalierly today, as she buttoned her comfortable old robe up to its neck and scuffed into her well-worn terry clogs.

*

Nel lay cozy in the forest, on a bedding of soft ferns and moss. Turk, her turquois guardian dragon, held her safe and secure in his huge plush paws. His flaming felt tongue kept her ears warm. Suddenly a hive of bees fell from a nearby branch. As their angry buzzing filled her head, she awoke. But, the buzzing continued. She lifted her head from her pillow and remembered the warm, hard, wonderful body curled up around her was her Uncle Claude, not her stuffed toy dragon.

Claude moved his left wrist in front of his waking eyes, shut his watch alarm off and smiled at his young niece as she twisted and rolled under his right arm to face him. She squirmed and drove her right arm between his chest and the mattress, draping her left arm over his side and pushing herself as close to him as possible. Her bent top leg wedged itself between his thighs and curved backward, a clinging vine around his lower left leg. "Good morning, Sweet Cheeks," he said quietly, "Did you sleep well?"

"Hi!" Nel replied, kissing his mouth, as a lover and not as a niece. "Yummy. I slept great, Uncle Claude." She melted against him as his warm chest radiated through her own and caused her pussy to percolate.

Without warning, Nel sat bolt upright. So fast was she, her right breast, dragging against her uncle, popped out from the empire bust of her nightgown. Claude grinned and was just about to capture the plump lump puffing up from her tit when she raised a finger to her lips.

"Sshhh!" she hissed. Her panicked tone supported her alarmed movement and Claude instantly froze, alert to an unknown danger. "Listen..." Nel continued, sotto voce, "That's my mom's toilet I just heard flush! She's UP! Oh my God, Uncle Claude, we're so, so, DEAD!"

Nel's wide eyes and choked voice scared Claude more than did the actual news. He sat up and wrapped Nel in his arms, trying to calm her before she did or said something irreversible. "Sshh, sshh, yourself, kiddo," he spoke quietly, unperturbed. "Be like a fawn in the forest. Don't break cover just because you hear a twig snap." He soothed the frightened teen, rubbing her back and rocking her against himself gently. "Your lights are off. You're expected to be asleep. "It's four in the morning." He ticked off the variables and deduced for her, "Your mom has no reason to think anything unusual is going on, OK?"

Nel nodded that she understood and clutched her uncle's broad strong back. "So here's what we do," Claude said matter-of-factly, "We go offense. Listen carefully and tell me if you think you're not up to it." He hugged her and asked, "OK? Deal?" Nel nodded again and listened as Claude mapped out a strategy of distract, divide and dummy-up.

Climbing out of bed, Nel slipped on her robe and zipped it up, pushed her toes deep into her fuzzy squirrel slippers, then carefully opened her bedroom door. Claude hid discretely out of sight, but listened as she stepped across the hall and knocked on her mother's closed bedroom door. "Mom? she called out in a stage whisper, "Mom, are you awake?"

"Yes, hon'," Sally answered, her voice muffled but clear. "What is it you want?"

"Oh nothing really, "Nel answered, nonchalant outside but nervously on edge inside. "I thought I heard something and wanted to make sure you were OK."

Sally opened the door a crack. "You're sweet," she said, "But get in here before our talking wakes your uncle. It's after four in the morning, for goodness sake!" She opened the door wide, ushering in her daughter.

Claude heard the latch click, but no other sound, as Sally quickly re-closed her door. He wasted no time scurrying to the den. The sofa springs squeaked loudly and the bed frame made a dull 'whump!' when he set up the hide-a-bed and hurried between its sheets, prepared to feign deep sleep as needed.

Sally and Nel looked more like sisters than do most mothers and daughters, which was not surprising given their double-dip in the same gene pool via Claude's and Carla's affair. Now, unmade up and standing in matching quilted housecoats, differing only in zip-close versus button front styling, their resemblance was most apparent.

"OK, so tell me..." Sally began, neutrally, yet with authority, "What are you doing up this early, that you 'heard something' and became concerned?"

"Gosh, Mom," Nel answered in a hurt voice, "You make me sound like a sneak... or a spy!" She pursed her lips in a frown. "We, Megan Taylor and me... you know her... well, we went to the mall after you and me and Uncle Claude had pizza." She spread her hands apart, "I came home at 5... you said I could go and be out, remember?" Nel arched her eyebrows with the question. "Anyway... you were asleep, Uncle Claude made sandwiches, and it was a long day," she paused. "Don't forget I stayed up until Uncle Claude got her and that was like, 2 or even 3 in the morning!" She sucked in a big breath and continued, "So, I was tired, he was tired, and we went to bed. Gosh! After eight or ten hours a person HAS to wake up, right? Even if it IS 4 o'clock."

Nel dropped her hands, looked squarely at her mother and sighed as if nothing could possibly be more clear. Then she added, "I heard your toilet flush and because I knew you had a tough day, too, and slept for so long, I wanted to see you, make sure you were OK, and... and... and say 'I love you!'" Nel began crying and stepped in to her mother, hugging her and burying her face in Sally's quilt covered cleavage.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Sally said, pulling Nel tight and rocking her from side to side. "I'm so sorry! I have been so wrapped up in me, losing my mother, I didn't even pay attention to how you felt, losing Grandma!" She stroked Nel's hair as she clutched her to her bosom. "You are the best daughter anyone could have. I love you so much." They stood quietly, swaying, supporting, hugging, rubbing each other until their tear ducts ran dry.

Snuffling, Sally got Kleenex for them both from her bedside and said, "Come on, hon', I've learned a HUGE lesson. Let's go check on Uncle Claude. He's big, he's strong, and... he probably wants our love and comfort just the same as we want his and each other's." She waited for Nel to blow her nose and compose herself and then opened the master bedroom door.

Moments later, Claude heard a cautious tapping on the den door, followed by Sally's whispered, "Claude," echoed by Nel's tentative "Uncle Claude?" he looked at his watch. It was 4:20 a.m. and he supposed it would be natural and safe enough to wake up and respond.

"Huh? What?" he called back to the voices, perhaps theatrically, but not overly so. "Just a second!" He got out of the bed, double-checking that no tell-take signs of prior sexual activity were visible, and went to the door. The whole scene since Nel's wake-up call had completely banished his morning wood. His flaccid penis was softly parked behind the cotton of his shorts' left leg, per usual, and the boxers' vent was sufficiently closed, concealing his pubes. He could do nothing about the impressions his nuts and cock made on the cloth, of course, anymore than Nel or Sally could pretend they had no mammaries.

Claude opened the den door with a ready smile. "Good Morning, Girls!" he boomed brightly. "It's a little early," he made a show of consulting his watch, "But I am up, now... What's happening?" Nothing in his tone or facial expression belied his innocent curiosity. Nel, standing a half-step behind Sally, breathed an inward sigh of relief, content to 'dummy up' as her uncle had previously recommended.

"Yeah, Claude," Sally explained, "Sorry to disturb you. I guess I pretty much zoned out after the mortuary visit and finally got enough sleep." Giving her brother a wry smile, she tried focusing on his handsome face, but caught herself repeatedly drifting her eyes down over his trim muscular body to his clearly outlined dick and bulging ballsack.

"Anyway, Nel says you guys turned in early, too, and she woke up and heard me moving around, so... here we are!" She stepped forward and kissed Claude's surprisingly smooth cheek, wondering briefly to herself, "When would he have shaved?" She dismissed the significance of the detail and ended, "You want cold cereal, pancakes, or an omelette? We're not Zagat Certified, but I can offer THAT choice!" She laughed and Nel did, too, poking her mother in the ribs.

"Good one, Mom!" she praised.

Claude laughed out loud with them, neither minding, nor avoiding, his daughter's overt leers at his package. "I guess I'd like one of the omelettes Denver is famous for," he answered, "And coffee, of course." He turned his face quickly and planted a surprise smooch on Sally's open mouth. "Hot... with a squirt of milk." He winked, shot an obvious glance at her left breast and turned back to the den. "I'll be out in a jiffy."

Sally's face flushed with her brother's kiss and innuendo as she remembered her peeking exposure during their previous breakfast. She felt confused. Her mind insisted her emotions and physical reactions should be denied and suppressed, but her body was demanded otherwise. Her left nipple actually throbbed under her robe after a single piercing look and an oblique comment.

Sally headed for the kitchen, crossing in front of Nel who hung back, waiting for Claude to reappear. Claude stepped into his slippers and, still in his underwear, sans robe, re-entered the hall. Nel pounced, hugging him hard. "How was that, unk?" she asked excitedly, glancing after her disappearing mother. "She hasn't got a clue! You were so smart!"

Claude pushed her away saying, "Easy does it, kiddo, we're not out of the woods." He added, enigmatically, "The tricky part to not being seen is to not assume no one's looking!"

Nel jammed her left hand in Claude's shorts, found his cock and squeezed it once. She felt it throb and pulled her hand back with a naughty grin. "That right, Uncle Claude," she said, mimicking him, "Don't assume no one's looking, 'cause I'm sure looking and I think Mom was, too!" she laughed and scooted away before Claude could speak.

Glaring at his traitorous dick, Claude ambled slowly toward the kitchen. By the time he arrived, his incipient hard-on was mercifully relaxed to no more than a slightly thickened growth. he slid into his chair quickly, hoping it would shrink away entirely.

Their breakfast was consumed amid small talk and pleasantries. After a while, as Claude and Sally discussed childhood memories, two decades apart, Nel complained, "It's still too early for anything good to be on TV, the stores are closed and the iMAC is in the den, which is now Uncle Claude's room." She pouted, "What am I supposed to do while you guys compare notes about how Grandma raised you?"

"No worries, kiddo," Claude answered, "If you have something to do on the computer, I'll close up the sofa-bed and clear my stuff out of your way. It isn't 'my room' except I sleep there." he smiled and pushed back from the table. "Be right back, Sis," he said as he left.

"I think you might have asked your question without making it a whine, hon'," Sally said evenly. "Be sure and thank your uncle for being understanding and willing to accommodate you, won't you, please?"

"Yes, Mom," Nel answered, frowning at the mild rebuke, "I will."

She got up and walked into the den just as Claude finished closing the sofa. His bag was already stowed neatly out of the way. "Hey, Nel," he said as she arrived. "There you go. What's doing? You have schoolwork?"

"No," she replied, "I have a wood-elf coercer I play in an MMRPG. I haven't been online with her for three days, so there's lots of stuff to catch up with."

"'MMRPG?'" Claude repeated, wrinkling his brow.

"Massively Multi-Player Role Playing Game. I really kick ass on our guild raids!" Nel brightened noticeably at her uncle's interest, but quickly saw it was limited to the definition of the letters. She sat down, pulled headphones from a drawer, jacked them into her keyboard and left Claude standing in reality as her fantasy world loaded.

Claude recognized dismissal when he saw it and returned to the kitchen where Sally had cleared the plates and was loading the dishwasher. He stared at her butt as she bent to adjust something on the lower rack. As she raised herself upright, he appreciated, yet once more, the mature sensuality of her form. He stepped up behind her, put his hands on her hips and said in low, husky voice "Some folks say 'you can put a ribbon on a pig and it will still be a pig.' But, do you know what I say?" He gently pressed in on her waist with both hands. "I say 'you can throw a quilt over Venus de Milo and she will still be Venus de Milo."

12