Family Comfort Ch. 09

Story Info
Frank talk.
4.4k words
4.65
24.5k
17

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*

Sally Martin finished her 30-minute circuit, pulled on her thick gray hoody sweatshirt and walked briskly from Curves to her parked Nissan. She loved how her body felt after her workouts. She was relaxed, yet stimulated; a little achy, but in a good way. She also liked the sensation of her perspiration drying against her skin and looked forward to showering, in private, with her loofah scrubby. As she started up the Altima and headed for home she said aloud, "Don't think I'll need 'Monster' for a while, though!" However, she rejected the idea of throwing her huge, purple acrylic dildo away, deciding instead to simply store it in its box somewhere.

Her mind was consumed with the news of the morning: Her father, her brother, her lover, all were the same 57-year old man she had not seen in six years. "Am I horrid to be thankful Mother died?" She asked herself, "That was the catalyst that brought Claude back into my world." Sally sighed. "No, it's not wrong!" She exclaimed, inadvertently hitting the horn button, causing the driver ahead of her to flip her off in his rear view mirror and then make his right hand turn more slowly than otherwise he would have done.

The thought, the memory, of Claude fucking her long, hard and deep made Sally involuntarily crunch her gut, scooting her bottom forward and back on the car seat. "I loved Mother," she said, continuing her monologue, "And I love Claude all the more, knowing they... MADE me!" By the time she arrived home and parked in the garage, Sally was solidly resolved to do everything possible to keep Claude close and fill a previously ignored hole in her world.

Walking into the house, Sally saw her 18-year old daughter, Nel, in the kitchen buttering some toast. "Hi Mom!" she said, cheerfully, as if she had not seen her uncle laying the wood to her mother only two hours ago. "How was the workout? Isn't Uncle Claude with you?" she asked.

"Hi, hon,'" Sally replied, grateful for the change in attitude from the Nel's odd snotty remark in the hall earlier. "Yeah, I feel great, thanks, and no, your uncle took his own car because he wanted to go get clothes for the services, I think." She smiled and winked, "Besides, guys like to exercise harder and longer than we do, don't you think?" She looked at the kitchen clock, saw it was just 8:00 a.m. and added, "Heck he's probably still pushing the rowing machine across Lake Michigan!" Sally and Nel laughed aloud together as each imagined Claude in a rowboat in a Great Lakes storm.

"Yeah, probably!" Nel concurred between chortles. "So, do you want some toast, Mom?" she asked, pointing to the open bag of 7-grain sandwich bread on the counter.

"Maybe later, Nel," Sally answered, "Right now I want a shower. See you in a bit..." Her voice trailed off as she walked past the teen and headed to the master bedroom, pulling her sweatshirt off as she went.

"I bet you DO feel 'great,'" Nel thought, biting into her toast. "I know I FELT 'great' when Uncle Claude and I 'worked out.'" She smiled, smugly satisfied her mother was unaware of how she and Claude had been carrying on.

*

Sally appeared in the living room an hour later scrubbed, refreshed and made up. Nel looked up from the Cosmopolitan issue she was reading and raised her eyebrows in surprise. "You're kind of dressy," she observed, noting the tailored linen shirtdress, stockings and high-heels. "I guess I figured you'd be kinda layin' low for the next few days."

Sally smiled at the teen. "There must be a compliment in there somewhere," she said lightly. "Thank you." She walked over to the sofa where Nel was curled up in her robe and squirrel slippers. "Still reading that trash, I see," she said, affably. "Whatever happened to 'Seventeen', 'Girl's Life' and 'In Style'?"

"Oh Mom!" Nel said, half-exasperated, "I not a 17-year old girl...THAT's what happened." She chuckled to take the edge out of her voice. "Or hadn't you noticed?" She smiled, thinking to herself, "Uncle Claude sure has noticed!"

"Yes, I know, hon'," Sally said, "I get it. Anyway, answering your question, I have a hair appointment and a few errands to take care of and I don't know what all. Just didn't want to be all casual, I guess." She bent down and kissed her daughter. "You OK here alone for awhile? Or are you going to go visit some friends?"

"Mom! It's a Thursday..." Nel answered, "I'm only off because of Grandma dying."

"Oh, well I thought the principal said you wouldn't miss too much school because today was a scheduled in-service day for teachers and there were no classes." Sally reminded her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, I guess." Nel admitted. "Well, I might call Megan later but I'll stick around. If that changes I can text you, right?" She asked.

"Absolutely," Sally agreed, "That works for me. Gotta go now, LOVE YA!"

"Bye," Nel answered, returning to '13 Tricks Guaranteed To Make Him Beg For Mercy.'

*

Sally did have a hair appointment, but her first errand was to Dr. Wilson's office. "I hope he can see me for a quick minute!" She thought as she parked the Nissan and walked into the medical building housing her HMO physician. At 10 o'clock, just as Claude was looking for suits at The Men's Wearhouse and Nel was gearing up her wood-elf coercer for a new adventure, a nurse poked her head through the lobby door and called, "Mrs. Martin? Doctor can see you now." Leading the way to an examining room she stopped and said, "Kick off your shoes and step on the scale, please."

Sally stood straight on the scale as the nurse adjusted the head-bar and slid the counterweights. "68 inches, 146 pounds," she said, annotating the chart in her hand. "This is a consultation about...?"

"...about a question I have for the doctor," Sally replied, firmly indicating no additional information would be forthcoming.

"OK, well," the nurse sniffed, "have a seat. Doctor will be with you shortly."

Michael Wilson was an excellent doctor whose genial manner was enhanced by his non-threatening average looks, male pattern baldness, short stature, and ready smile. He always entered the exam room beaming confidence, prepared for anything a patient might throw at him. Even so, he was inwardly surprised to hear Sally ask about emergency contraception and birth control. She was attractive, a young 38 years, in good physical condition, but in the five and a half years he'd been her doctor, the topic of sexual activity had never been broached.

"Is this forward thinking, or an immediate concern?" Dr. Wilson began, neutrally.

"Umm, well..." Sally hesitated, her bravery waivered. Taking a breath she continued, "It's pretty immediate, I think." She searched the doctor's face for his reaction but saw none. "I, uh, met a man and, one thing led to another and we had intercourse, with me not thinking about being midway through my cycle. He was also unprepared and so I am concerned I could be ... you know, pregnant." By the time Sally finished she was shaking slightly.

"I see," said the doctor, calmly. "So, you have heard about the so-called 'morning after pill' and wonder if you can safeguard yourself now, is that it?" Sally nodded and Dr. Wilson continued, "First, tell me when did the event occur? Time is a critical factor in these things."

"This morning. About 6, I guess," Sally said, dully, feeling like a fool that it happened at all and she had to confess it, even to Dr. Wilson, whom she trusted without question.

Wilson exhaled quietly. "That's very good," he said. "Let me tell you about the research so that you aren't working on coffee-klatch gossip and suppositions." Sally's head bobbed again and she smiled with relief, confident she had brought her question to the right person.

"If, in general, a thousand women have unprotected intercourse in the middle two weeks of their menstrual cycles, one may expect approximately 80 of them will become pregnant. So right off, you can see you have about an 8% chance you are pregnant, or, more optimistically, depending on your personal goal, a 92% chance you are NOT pregnant. The use of emergency contraceptive pills, or EC pills, tends to reduce this number by 75% to 20 women in a thousand, or a 2% chance of pregnancy." Dr. Wilson studied Sally, assuring himself she was getting and processing the information.

He went on, "The effectiveness of an EC pill is highest when it is taken within 12 hours of intercourse, although it has been found to be effective even up to as long a five days." Dr. Wilson touched Sally's left arm briefly. "Here's where the information is often misunderstood... the 'morning after pill' does NOT reverse a pregnancy. If you had an egg, ready and waiting for this man's sperm, and one of the little swimmers fertilized it, the pill will do nothing to prevent implantation and pregnancy." He paused. "It is NOT an 'abortion pill' or anything like that."

Sally raised her head. "So how does it work to reduce my chances?" she asked.

"Great question." Wilson praised her. "The EC pill is a larger dose of progestin than is found in the progestin birth control pills a woman might regularly take. Its function is to block the egg from being released." He paused again. "In other words, it shocks your system into stopping the ovum at the source. But anything downstream is fair game for the sperm."

"Let me not guess and just ask you: Was this a 'one-off' event? Do you want to have a child with this man?" Dr. Wilson pressed for a clear answer.

"I... might want his baby," Sally said truthfully, "But I think I would like to lower the chance that I am pregnant right now. I'd like to be able to plan it better, you know what I mean?" She asked, begging understanding.

"I know exactly what you mean." Dr. Wilson replied. "So, let me suggest that you take a prescription from me for progestin and begin immediately to start a birth control regimen. This is excellent for women in your age group and its side effects are easily manageable. There is a tricky aspect, however," he waited to make sure he had Sally's full attention, "It is absolutely critical that each day's pill be taken at the same time, or as close to the same time as possible. Could you be disciplined about that?" Wilson asked.

"That would be no problem." Sally assured him and herself. "I like the idea."

"OK," the doctor said, writing the prescription. "Take this to your pharmacy and wait while they fill it. Then start taking it TOMORROW at a time you will remember and continue for as long as you want protection. In 48 hours your ovaries will have forgotten their main mission." He smiled and continued, "While you are at the pharmacy, look in the family planning/women's health section for Plan B emergency contraception pills. They are sold right off the shelf, or over-the-counter, and are a reliable. Should cost less than $50. Follow the instructions and take the dose IMMEDIATELY. If you haven't let loose an egg, and if his seed didn't find it, then you will have done everything you can to protect yourself." He patted the top of Sally's hand as she sat on the exam table. "Naturally, and I mean naturally, time will tell if you were successful. See me in six weeks and we'll discuss a pregnancy test. OK?"

Sally took the prescription, looked at Dr. Wilson and said "Thank you!" before she left the room and his office. In the Altima she sank back into the bucket seat and breathed deeply several times until her anxiety was gone. Then she drove to a nearby Rite-Aid and followed the doctor's orders.

*

Sally returned home, her light brown hair freshly trimmed and styled, but still running long, straight to her shoulders with a slight inward curl. In the house, she checked on Nel, playing her MMRPG in the den. When she saw a break in the action, and knew it would not disturb her daughter, Sally stepped up and gestured for attention.

Nel typed "BRB" into the chat channel and marked her character 'AFK.' Pulling off her headphones she turned and smiled, "What's up, Mom? Hey! Your hair looks terrific!"

"Thanks, hon,' you're sweet to say so," Sally answered. "Just wanted you to know I was back, but, also I wondered if you had some time to talk?"

"Um, yeah... sure," Nel replied, tilting her head and giving her mother a sidelong quizzical glance. "Watch out!" She told herself, remembering that 'dummy up' was Uncle Claude's advice about the tricky part of keeping their secret.

"Great," Sally said, pleasantly, "Come out to the living room when you can. You ready for a soda or something? I'm going to have a Coke."

"That sounds good, Mom," Nel answered, "I'll be there in a minute." She turned back to the iMAC, typed "Good raid, guys! Gotta go!" and camped.

Thirty seconds later she walked, still in her thin cotton long nightgown and zip-up quilted housecoat, into the living room and joined her mother on the couch. Reaching to the coffee table, she picked up her glass, smiled over the rim at her mother and said, "Thanks. Great idea."

Sally noticed the expectant edge in her daughter's tone. "She's probably worried I've found out about some God-awful teenage drama," Sally mused, "I better set that right to begin with." Turning toward Nel, Sally said, "I have always been open with you, hon', because I love you so much and I also think it's only right, because we depend on each other." Nel squirmed a bit. "So I want you to know I have asked your Uncle Claude if he... could, er, WOULD, move in and stay with us." Sally stopped and stared at her daughter. Nel looked like she had been slapped. "I'm sorry, Nel, I know I probably should have talked with you first, asked for your input, but it just seemed like a good thing, for me... for US." She put her left hand on Nel's right knee as Nel set her glass on the coaster on the table. "Nel? Say something, PLEASE!"

Nel recovered from the shocking news as her mother continued speaking. "Mom!" she blurted out, "Mom, I SAW you..."

"What do you mean you 'saw' me? Saw me what, where, when?" Sally asked incredulous.

"I mean I SAW you and Uncle Claude. This morning. On your bed." Nel answered breathlessly. "I saw you on your knees and him in just his T-shirt, hugging you. I saw both of you rocking back and forth like a weak sawhorse. I heard you... I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" She finished in a rush and then quietly added, "that's what I mean..."

Sally blushed under her make-up and she closed the gap between them on the cushions, grabbing Nel around her shoulders and hugging her close. "Oh, honey! I'm so sorry! I don't know... I don't know what to say!" She at least knew not to say anything accusatory about Nel seeing them when it was her own fault for fucking her brother in the first place. Sally teared up as she rocked her daughter on the couch.

Nel began sniffling sympathetically, hanging on and laying her left cheek against Sally's dress, pressing on her bosom. "No, Mom, it was MY fault for being curious about the noises... I'm sorry, too. But it is weird, right? Because Uncle Claude is your brother?" Nel said this before she analyzed how the same weirdness would apply equally to her seduction of her mother's brother.

"Yes, dear," Sally admitted, without further revealing the depth and history of the family's incest, "It is weird. However, I want to tell you something... Claude and I found an incredibly strong attractive force pulling us together from the moment we saw each other Wednesday morning. It was real and it was undeniable." Sally leaned back and looked through her tears at Nel's face. "I, we, hope you can understand that. Society, even the law, frowns on relationships like this. We know it and still we intend to continue to love each other fully and uniquely."

"But Mom," Nel said, "If it's wrong, won't that be a bad thing? A dangerous thing?"

"Honey, look at me." Sally commanded. "It is 'wrong' from an external viewpoint. Love is internal and it is never a 'bad thing' when it grows naturally. The only danger comes from indiscretion." She pulled Nel close again and whispered over her shoulder, "You know how to be discrete, don't you?"

"You mean, 'dummy up,' don't you?" Nel asked, answering the question, "Yeah, I think I can be discrete. No worries, there, Mom." Nel grinned like the Cheshire Cat as she contemplated how discrete she could be, would need to be.

"I know I can count on you, dear," Sally answered, relieved the news was out and had been accepted so well. "How many of your friends know Claude is my brother?"

"Oh, I don't know exactly... I told Megan my Uncle Claude was coming in from Portland." Nel looked to the ceiling, trying to count who she may have told. "She saw us yesterday at 'Gianni's', remember?"

"Well, I don't think it will be a huge big deal," Sally offered, "But I think we should outwardly describe your uncle as 'an old family friend', whom you took to calling 'Uncle' in Portland, because of his age." Sally arched her eyebrows. "What do you think? Could you manage that little fib? To be discrete?"

"Heck, yes, Mom," Nel ethusiastically agreed, "Easy!"

Just then they heard the front door open and close. "Hey! Anyone home?" Claude called from the foyer.

"In here, Claude!" Called out Sally. Raising her finger to her lips, she looked at Nel. "Let me tell him about our conversation and plan, OK? Go to the den and do something, while I talk to Uncle Claude, please?"

"Sure, Mom," Nel winked and stood. As Claude stepped down into the living room, she stepped up, pecked his cheek and said, "Hi, unk! See ya!" before blowing past him to the den and shutting herself in.

Claude followed her with his eyes, then turned back to Sally, rising from the couch. "What was THAT all about?" he asked.

Sally grinned, stepped across the room and hugged her father. "Just girl stuff, Daddy," she answered coquettishly, "but I have a lot of news. Come to the bedroom and I'll tell you all."

"OK, deal," Claude agreed, putting a Macy's sack in her hands. "I need to unload the car, but meanwhile, here's a replacement for that old torn thing you had on at breakfast yesterday." He kissed her warmly, running his hands down her back to her ass and then up to her waist. "Say, I like the hairdo. You look even prettier and I didn't think that was possible!" He kissed her again and walked back out of the house.

When Claude came back, carrying the garment bags and department store sacks from his shopping expedition, Sally was standing in front of the hall mirror, holding the long cream-colored flannel nightgown, with its green- stemmed violet and pink posy pattern, up against her dress, admiring herself. "It's perfect, Claude! Thank you!" She bubbled.

"Good," Claude smiled. "They had others but I thought this suited you."

"Oh, it does... to a tee!" Sally agreed. "Now, bring all that with you to the master bedroom," she said, marching down the hall.

Nel was listening by the door and rocked up and down on her toes, rubbing her hands with glee, as she heard them pass by. She turned back to the desk and re-started her game program, immensely satisfied by the turn of events.

In the bedroom Sally pointed to the single straight chair. "That's the only chair. Let's hang up our clothes and lay down to talk, shall we?" she suggested, pushing hangers along the rod making room for Claude's new suit and blazer. He hung them, put the shoe box on the closet floor and set the sacks with his shirts and accessories on the chair's seat.

Meanwhile, Sally opened the front of her shirtdress, slipped it off and hung it on the rod on the other side of the closet. She stepped out of her pumps and lay down on her right side in the center of the king-size bed, leaving her full slip, nylons and lingerie intact.

Claude stepped out of his chinos, unbuttoned his Pendleton and placed these removed items on the back of the chair before laying down, facing Sally. He loved how her breast tops peeped at him over the neckline of her satin slip. He cruised his right hand over her shoulder, past her elbow and waist to her left hip where he rested, enjoying the warmth of her bottom on his fingers. "So," he said, "'Tell all,' Baby." Sally basked a moment under the weight of his hand, smelling his manliness, loving how he said 'Baby.'

12