Family Comfort Ch. 10

Story Info
Music Lessons.
3.5k words
4.63
30.7k
20

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*

Claude lay on top of Sally, on her big bed, propped on his elbows. His sister had had a rollicking orgasm while he diligently snarfled her snatch but, as his throbbing cock rudely continued to remind him, he remained hard and unsatisfied.

"'Music lessons,'" repeated Claude. He mulled Sally's outrageously bold request that he fuck her 18-year old daughter, tutoring her on 'what sex was about.' It seemed such a deliciously simple solution to his own developing quandary. Claude narrowed his eyes. "Does Sally know I have already popped Nel's cherry?" He wondered silently.

Claude pulled the spaghetti straps of Sally's satin slip over her shoulders, laying them loosely at her elbows, and folded the bodice of the slip below her bust, across her stomach. "Have you said anything to Nel about this plan?" He inquired, unsnapping the center clasp of his daughter's underwired bra and peeling its D-cups away from her mounded breasts. "She may think her 57-year old uncle is 'icky' and not as exciting as her school chums," he continued, as his lips closed on the thick nipple standing upright against Sally's dark left areola.

"Mmmmm," Sally moaned, "I don't think so...uhhnnn... I think you're... exciting," she added as she curled her right hand around his boner. "You may not have noticed how she has been flirting ever since you got here, but I have certainly seen it." Sally teased her thumb's pad over Claude's weeping slit and spread his pre-cum like frosting over his glans.

Now it was Claude's turn to groan. He nipped and pulled on Sally's nub as she squeezed and slid her fist up and down his joint. "Uhhrrrr," he growled, around the top of her tit, then lifted his face briefly and asked, "Yes, but there's a big difference between teasing and... following through. I would certainly not want to hurt her in any way." Switching to Sally's neglected right boob, Claude probed, "What makes you so sure she wouldn't scream 'Molester!' and run to the cops, or a teacher, or someone?"

"A mother has a sense about things like this, I... UUHHHNNN... THINK!" Sally gasped as electric shocks flew from her breast to her clit, firing every nerve in between en route. "Stop that!" she cried, "Come up her and... cum... UP HERE!" Sally pushed both hands around Claude's taut buttocks and pulled him. As he scooted forward, she slid down the bed until his cock was lodged firmly in the valley between her naked aching tits, its soft glistening bulb pressed to her lips.

Claude mashed her full globes together forming a sheath for his dick. He rocked his hips forward and back methodically. Sally pulled and squeezed on his ass cheeks and stabbed her tongue at his knob at the top of each stroke. Her chest heaved. Her hot panting breath and intermittent wet kisses on his piston, when it cleared her sleeve, urged him quickly to his climax.

"AARRGGHH!" Claude shouted triumphantly at the apex of his last lunge. His hopping helmet splashed jism willy-nilly, spitting its surging seed on Sally's cheeks, chin, lips and forehead. "No!" She laughed, tossing her head, "No! Not in my HAIR! I just got it done!" Claude pulled back in time. Avoiding her tresses, he instead oiled her throat and chest with his final squirt.

Sally released Claude's butt and raised her hands to her chest and face. She gathered and scraped the gobs of cum onto her fingers and wiped them through her lips. "Mmmmm," she sighed as she licked the greasy goo and popped each cleaned digit from her moist lips. "Nel might think you're sticky but I doubt she'll find you icky, and she already has promised to be discrete about you and me," Sally reasoned. "I think you should take natural steps the next time she gets flirty with you... I bet you'll BOTH be surprised!"

Giggling, Sally crawled away from her brother and got off the bed. Looking down at her disarrayed lingerie, she said, "I think I'll just skin out of this stuff and climb into that new flannel nightgown you got me. Did you get yourself a robe, or pajamas, when you were shopping? I feel like being decadent... maybe popcorn and a movie in the middle of a weekday afternoon?"

Claude laughed, too, shaking his head. "Sadly, no, I forgot I had not brought any and I didn't buy new PJs or robe." He spread his hands. "What you see is what you get... maybe stripes, plain or patterned, but still boxers and T-shirt."

"Well, here," Sally said, stepping to the closet and pulling down a dark red-and-grey plaid wool belted bathrobe, "I got this from Land's End and decided it was scratchy so I have never worn it. Try it on."

They chuckled when the full length sleeves became three-quarters length on Claude's longer arms and the robe stopped above his knees instead of further down the shin as intended. Still, it fit through the shoulders, and there was a racy aspect to it when it was cinched around Claude's waist. "It'll work, I guess," he grinned, "At least my dick won't be sticking its nose directly into the breeze!"

Sally raised her face and kissed him. He could still smell and taste his cum on her lips. "OK, go pop the corn, I'll be right along."

*

Nel saw her iMAC clock displayed 4:10, camped her 'toon and put her headphones away. Standing up, she stepped quietly into the empty hall and paused. She strained for any sound but heard nothing. Walking to her bedroom she smirked at the closed door to her mother's bedroom and said aloud, "I guess they finished talking, if that's what they're doing!"

Nel closed her bedroom door and walked toward her dresser where her stuffed turquois dragon sat watchfully mute. Catching a glimpse of herself in her closet door mirror, Nel said, "Can you believe it, Turk? I'm still in my nightgown and robe!" She picked up the plush toy and held him against her breasts as they bulged against her quilted housecoat. "That's OK with you, huh?" She said with a smile, "Well, I think it's sloppy." She tossed her friend onto her rumpled bed and added, "I'm going to change and then see what's doing in the house."

Nel unzipped her robe and shrugged it to the floor. Bending at the waist, she slid her long lavender cotton nightgown over head and gathered both items up together. Still holding the clothes, she peered, between her legs, at her naked body in the mirror. Giggling, Nel shook her bare bottom and watched how her cheeks jiggled until she flexed them. "Tomboy, hah!" She exclaimed, before straightening up and turning around.

Nel hung up the robe and gown, but then distracted herself by lifting her breasts in her hands. "Hey, Turk!" She said, suddenly spinning around to the dragon, "Let's see if my titties have grown since last week!" Strutting over to her highboy she pulled a plastic tape measure from a box of odds and ends. Returning to the mirror she carefully encircled her chest with the tape, trying hard not to inhale and skew the results. The plastic always felt cold across her nipples and made them perk up. "35, Turk, just the same... but still, that's up from 33 when school started!" She grinned with satisfaction as she slipped the tape over her belly button and then down to the points of her hips. "35-26-34" she announced proudly, "And a C-Cup... that's pretty nice, Turk, don't you think?"

Nel folded the tape and put it in the box. Reaching into a bureau drawer she pulled out a pair of soft jersey boy's gym shorts and stepped into them. Their elastic waist drew them tight to her tummy but their wide-cut legs were big on her teenage girl thighs. Nel liked that. though, because they sometimes flapped briskly and the breezing air tickled her pussy. She pulled out a matching sweatshirt which she had altered with a pair of scissors. Its formerly long sleeves were cut at an angle two inches below the shoulder seam down to the armpit. When she put it on her breasts pushed the material out and flashed just a hint of their bare fullness at the sides through the armholes. Nel pirouetted in the mirror and stuck out her tongue. "Watch out, unk!" she whispered. Reaching into her sock drawer she got out a pair of pink cotton ankle socks, wriggled her toes into them, tucked her feet in a pair of pristine white backless New Balance sneakers and left her room.

Back in the hall she saw her mother's door was still closed, but she smelled popcorn odors drifting from the kitchen. As she got closer she heard a shaking rattle and low voices. Walking into the kitchen, Nel saw Claude tossing popcorn kernels in a big bowl, mixing melted butter all through it, while he joked about something with her mom. Nel thought he looked sexy and funny at the same time, dressed as he was in a wool plaid robe that looked more like a toga than anything else but showed off his strong legs and forearms to a good advantage. Sally was wearing a light blue velour robe over a flannel nightgown Nel had not seen before. The robe was only loosely tied and Sally was lounging against the counter with her hands in her pockets. When she laughed at Claude's joke, Nel saw her breasts shimmy dramatically under the fabric layers. "I hope I am as pretty as her when I get old," Nel thought, self-consciously comparing her recently measured vital statistics against her mature vivacious mother's attributes.

"Hey, kiddo," Claude said, as Nel entered, "No more giants and ogres to whack?"

"Nope," she answered. "Got 'em all... for a while, anyway." Nel walked over and stole a popcorn kernel from the bowl, crunching it while she slowly licked the butter drizzle from her finger tips.

"We were thinking," Sally said, "That since we were all up really early," she grinned and winked at Nel with her offside eye, out of Claude's view, "Got the 'first worm', so to speak, that we should do something fun and relaxing..."

"...Such as popcorn..." Claude said, shaking bowl, "and a movie..."

"...and then turn in, get a good night's rest with no alarm clock for tomorrow." Sally straightened up and turned to her daughter. "What do you think?"

"That's great, but you forgot one thing... Aren't we going to eat an actual meal?" Nel asked, pointing out the obvious deficiency in her mother's plan.

"She's right, you know, Sis," Claude said, "Teen metabolism is totally different from mine and probably from yours." He set the popcorn on the counter. "I had a hearty lunch after our big breakfast and a snack suits me fine, but if you want a dinner... well, to tell you the truth, I can always eat!" He laughed and slapped his gut hard beneath his robe.

"Not me," Sally said, "I think I must be still recuperating from all of the stress yesterday. I am more tired than hungry." She draped her right arm around her brother's shoulders. "In fact, even though it was my idea, I don't even want any popcorn and would probably fall asleep before any movie ended." She shrugged. "Tell you what, I am going to go to bed right now. I think I'll take three of Dr. Wilson's little pills and hit the pillow." She kissed Claude softly on his cheek and walked over to Nel. "You guys do whatever... it won't wake me, I'm sure." She kissed her daughter's forehead and added, "But seriously, DON'T DISTURB me until at least 10 a.m., alright?"

"'K, Mom," Nel answered, "I'll be super-considerate, I promise."

"You sure, Sis?" Claude asked, seeing through her little strategy and giving her an opportunity to alter it, but hoping she would not.

Sally fake yawned for good measure, assured them she was tired, then shambled down the hall and sealed herself in the master bedroom. "Have fun, Grampa," She said in a soft whisper as she found her Valium bottle. In the bathroom she poured a glass of water and took three tablets. Looking at herself in the mirror she said, "Learn lots, little Nel, we all love Daddy." Then she turned out all the lights, drew the blinds and drapes, and crawled under the covers of her soft bed, still fragrant with her, and her father's, sweat and cum.

*

After Sally's door shut, Nel wasted no time in hugging her body up against her muscular uncle. His hands naturally fell around her and held her close. Her heat poured through her sweatshirt and his robe like an open potter's kiln. She buried her face in the scratchy lapels of his wool robe and rubbed her soft cheeks against his hard chest, kissing him through his T-shirt. Claude dropped his left hand to Nel's jersey covered bottom and rubbed a circle all around her cheek. Then, raising his hand, he sharply spanked her. The thin cloth was poor protection. He ass stung from the blow. She yipped and looked up, surprised to see a stern look on her uncle's typically jovial face.

"Ouch! What was THAT for?" Nel asked, with a worried look.

"That was for being a hussy." Claude replied, smacking her other cheek just as abruptly and just as hard. "And THAT was for asking a dumb question, because," WHACK! He returned to her left buttock, "You know you have been intentionally naughty ALL DAY!" WHACK! Once more he delivered his open left hand onto Nel's right ass cheek.

Tears built up and rolled down Nel's face. Her lips quivered and the tops of her ears burned from her humiliation, pain and confusion. "I won't cry!" She said to herself, but ,in fact, she could not help it.

Claude lifted her from the floor by her armpits. The heels of his hands dug into the tender exposed side flesh of her breasts and his thumbs squeezed firmly into her shoulders. He quickly carried his niece to the living room and sat on the center cushion of the couch, laying Nel across his lap. Her feet were braced against the arm of the sofa to his left and her face lay cheek down on the cushion on his right.

Claude slipped a throw pillow under her head and held her torso fixed in place with his right hand while he scooped the elastic waist of her gym shorts down over the bubble of her bottom to her thighs, revealing red blotches on her young glutes where his blows had landed. "And THIS, my sweet, cock-teasing niece, is the moment of truth for you." WHACK! WHACK!

Nel turned her face into the pillow, stifling her yelps. Each measured strike fell like a flaming brand on her bottom and then, as swiftly as the onslaught began, it ended. Claude's hand failed to deliver. Nel raised her butt, searching for the anticipated slap. She turned her tear-streaked face from the wet cushion and looked over her shoulder. She saw her uncle poised, his hand waiting motionless in mid-air, looking at her quizzical face with an enigmatic smile.

Claude slowly lowered his hand to Nel's ass. She flinched as his palm, still warm from her paddling, touched her seared, sensitive bare flesh. He tenderly rubbed her stung surface and said softly, "You wanted more, didn't you." It was not a question, but an observation and Nel knew it was correct. She knew she had hoped he would stop, but not yet. No longer crying, but still whimpering, Nel turned down the corners of her mouth, dropped her eyes, avoiding her uncle's gaze, and nodded silently.

Claude slid his right hand from the center of his niece's back, up to her neck and along her right shoulder to the edge of her cut-off sweatshirt sleeve. Inserting his fingers through the wide armhole, he pushed back across Nel's scapulae, gliding on her smooth supple skin. His left hand continued working, gently increasing its pressure until he was gripping her entire left buttock in his cupped palm and grasping fingers, pushing its full mass toward her hip, exposing her sweet, tiny pink rosebud.

Nel felt the instant heat from her spanking melt away and transform to an overall inner radiation focused in her pussy. She was used to a tingling and gooey sensation forecasting her arousal but this powerful flooding aura of heat was unnerving. Her uncle was seemingly not doing anything but massaging her back and her bottom, yet her craving for greater, deeper attention was building to a fever pitch.

Nel's began to squirm, as if ants, or feathers, or needles, or all three were moving like an enveloping cloud around her body. "Uuuuhhhhnnn... Uuuhhnnnkk!" she sighed, "ohhhhh, uunncle! Pleeeeze!" she begged.

Claude grinned. His wool robe had separated during his exertion and his hard dick had left its barracks to supervise Nel's lesson. Her cunt had juiced itself through her jersey shorts and his boxers. "Please, what, Sweet Cheeks?" he asked calmly, inverting his right hand and shoving it over Nel's right ribs and under her chest. She raised up on her arms and his hand covered her left tit.

"Nnnnnhhhh, uuuunnnnhh," Nel moaned, unable to form a coherent answer. Claude twisted her nipple and puffed halo between his thumb and first two fingers. His left hand flattened her ass cheek against her hip and his thumb explored the rim of her anus with steady pressure.

"Talk to me, kiddo," Claude encouraged, "Please, WHAT?"

"OHHHH!... Please..." Nel gasped, bouncing and tossing, nearly falling from the couch, only held in place by her uncle's marvelous hands, "Make me... LET ME... Ohhh, pleeeeze... I NEEED TO CUM!"

"Oh." Claude said. "Is that all?" He leaned over Nel's rolling head and whispered, "Are you sure?" He plucked and pinched her tit more firmly. His thumb screwed into her sphincter to the first knuckle. "Is that all?" he repeated.

Writhing, Nel rapidly spun herself, pushing against the couch, and launched upward. Throughout this brief surprising scramble she mewled and keened, desperately clutching until, somehow, she was on her knees, straddling Claude, fused against is chest. "Nnnnnhhhh noooooh," she groaned, her forehead against the sofa back, her mouth wet upon Claude's left shoulder, "Oh FUCK ME!" she begged, "Pleeeeze... uhhhnnn" Nel sighed as she felt Claude's rigid standing cock poke under the wide left leg hem of her shorts and bump her thigh, already slick from her cunt's drippings.

Claude could not have been more pleased with the nubile teen's response. He slid his hands up her back, dragging the sweatshirt material with them. Holding her, Claude twisted and rolled from under Nel, pivoting around her kneeling hips. He yanked down her shorts with his right hand as he pushed her back forward, squashing her breasts against the bulky balled up jersey of her sweatshirt and the couch's damask upholstery.

In a flash, Claude spread Nel's legs and drove his turgid dick, non-stop, deep into her winking wet peach. "AAHHHHHH! OHHHHH! UUHHHNNN! she screeched as, at last, her cunt was completely filled with her lover's thickness. Nel's walls contracted and Claude slowly drew back against their suction before sliding in again. Each stroke was deliberate and deep. Nel twerked her ass against Claude and raked her nails on the couch fabric, moaning endlessly. "Oh God!" she screamed in her mind, "WHEN, when, when, will I CUM?" as her uncle tantalized and tortured her thrilled twat.

Nel's prayerful question was answered in short order. She yelped as her tension broke in an explosion in her very bowels. Bright starry lights strobed in her head and brain. She bit onto the top of the divan as every nerve in her body announced itself. Heat flashed from her face to her heels. She curled her toes inside her pink sockies and kicked off her shoes as her legs flailed.

Claude pounded, in and out, pulling her hips to his with each stroke. "So tight! SO TIGHT!" he exclaimed joyfully as he plunged into Nel's grasping channel. In the midst of her throes he crunched his abs, thrust harder than ever and squeezed Nel's hips mercilessly in his strong grip. Fused fast, his balls jammed flat against her pussy's lips, he blasted his seed against the back wall of her chamber and grinned while he listened to his granddaughter's coos of satisfaction. "That's right, Sweet Cheeks," he crooned softly, "Let it flow, feel me swim in your flooding pool." Claude flexed his throbbing dick. Nel's cunt spasmed as his final spurt discharged.

When Nel's breathing returned to normal and her aching muscles relaxed, Claude withdrew his softening shaft and flopped to his left against the couch arm. His outstretched left hand lazily rubbed Nel's tummy as she leaned, still crouched, against the sofa in recovery. "So, kiddo," Claude said quietly, "What is it you want for dinner?"

12