Family Comfort Ch. 12

Story Info
Revelations.
4.1k words
4.65
22.9k
25

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Sally Martin rolled over and saw her bedside clock displayed 8:20 a.m. She thought to herself, "It must have been 5, maybe 5:30 yesterday when I took my pills and lay down." Raising her left hand in a fist over her face she ticked off hours on her fingers as she opened them, "5 is 12... 6, 13... 7, 14... 8 is... geez! that's fifteen hours, PLUS!" she exclaimed to herself. Sitting up and swinging her legs over the edge of her king-size bed, she sat for another moment. It was weird how the last two days had raced by in many respects, but, at the same time, certain events had a slow-motion dreamlike quality. "They weren't dreams, though," Sally said to herself as she put her right hand over her heart and felt it beat through her breast under her new soft flannel nightgown. She stood and crossed to the master bathroom. "I hope Claude got Nel started on her lessons," she mused as she shut the door and turned on the shower faucets.

Forty minutes later, her ablutions complete, Sally walked down the hall to the main house. She saw the den door was shut as she followed her nose to the kitchen and found a half-pot of coffee on the Cuisinart burner. Noting the indicator light proved the coffee was not only hot, but also, freshly made, she poured herself a mug and carried it into the empty living room.

Sally passed on through, to the family room, where she heard the television. Upon entering, she saw her brother, Claude, sipping his coffee in an overstuffed leather lounger. She walked over just as Channel 2 was morphing from its early morning local news show, 'Daybreak', to its regional news magazine,'Colorado's Best'. "Hey,... Dad," she said softly, testing out the newly learned honorific after surveying the room and ensuring her teen-aged daughter, Nel, was nowhere within earshot.

Claude looked up at his 38-year old daughter and smiled warmly. "Hey, yourself, darling," he said, picking up the remote and muting the TV. He looked at his watch and added, "It's not 10 o'clock yet. Was I disturbing you with the television? I am sorry, if so."

"Absolutely not!" Sally assured him, setting her coffee down on the side table beside his. She walked behind and around the chair, then sat, curling herself half in his lap and half on the chair's arm to his right. She wrapped her left arm around his head, tousling Claude's hair as she leaned in and kissed him hard. Pulling back from the kiss, Sally asked, "But, you are a disturbance I would never mind, anyway."

During the kiss Claude's right arm somehow worked its way around his sister's waist. As she fiddled with his hair and spoke, he casually inserted his hand in the open fold or her blue velour robe and cupped her free heavy left breast. "Well, am glad of that," he replied, twiddling her thick nipple under the flannel floral print nightgown he had brought her yesterday.

"Mmmmm, me too," Sally concurred, enjoying the little jolts his tweaks sent to her pussy. "Where's Nel?" She asked, kissing him again.

"Hhnnn" Claude mumbled, then pulled his head back, "You make it hard for a guy to answer questions," he said more clearly. "She took bowl of cereal into the den. I imagine she's on the iMAC doing something."

"Did you... give her any 'lessons' after I crashed?" Sally asked, tracing her free right index finger along Claude's jaw.

"Do you want details or just an executive summary?" Claude riposted, sincerely hoping she would not seek a blow-by-blow accounting.

"Neither, actually," Sally reassured her brother, "Just wondered if... you know... things were... working out." Her right hand moved from his face, down the front of his plaid wool robe, untied its belt and disappeared. She felt his thick cock, already stiffened and poking out of his shorts. "Apparently I do more than make it 'hard to answer questions'," she laughed, grabbing his stalk and squeezing gently. "Besides, I have a personal interest in the results, you know what I mean?" She slid her fist up and down while she tickled his left ear with a fingernail.

"Uhhnnn-huh," grunted Claude. "I know exactly what you mean. And, without going into specifics, I assure you Nel is an apt pupil and always eager to... learn, uhhnnn, new... pieces." He rubbed Sally's breast and laid his left arm across her curled thigh, resting his hand on her firm bottom just below her right hip.

"Well, maestro," Sally responded mischievously, "Don't forget your older students." Leaning in a third time, she kissed her father more deeply than ever, drawing her breaths from his lungs.

Claude pulled her fully onto his lap. His right hand slid to her back outside her robe and his left clawed her robe and nightgown hem up until her bare ass was in its grasp. He slid his middle two fingers between her legs and was not surprised to find her cunt was already dripping. "Uuuuhhhnn, yess!" Sally said through their locked mouths, "ohhhh, yesss, Daddy!" She squirmed on the lounger's leg extension as Claude dropped his feet to the floor, spreading his knees and thighs around the leather platform.

Sally ground her hips and felt Claude's hardness laying on top of her clit while his fingers twisted and drove forward and back in her twat. She pushed her hands through the lapels of his robe and raked her nails over his chest, dragging his T-shirt and stretching its neck out of shape in her frenzy. Claude opened his mouth and pulled on her tongue as she pushed it through his teeth and chewed on his lips. "Uuuuhhhhnnnn! NnnnhHHHHH!" she moaned as her orgasm broke in record time and wracked her body in her father's arms.

Claude clasped his left arm around Sally's shaking torso and continued plunging his fingers into her trench until she lay still, pulled her mouth off of his and laid her head on his shoulder. He withdrew his hand, raised it to his face and sucked her juices thoughtfully from his fingers as he looked out the patio door to the Colorado morning sun breaking over the fence into the back yard. He knew his erection was a false indicator of his sexual preparedness after his massive cum dump into Nel's 18-year old ass. Deciding to head off any direct inquiry about his personal performance, Claude rubbed Sally's back through her robe and nightgown and said quietly, "I'm counting the hours to 48... "

Sally lifted her head and arched her back, pushing away against the back of the lounger. Shifting until she was seated facing Claude, her butt on his legs with her straddled knees abutting his, she placed her open hands on either side of his chiseled cleft chin and looked deep into his eyes. "Yeah, I want to talk to you about that..." she said, "I kinda want to change things up a bit."

Claude raised his eyebrows. "How so?" he asked.

"Well, you remember, I explained what Dr. Wilson said about the odds that I may already be pregnant and how the 'morning after pill' doesn't change anything that already has happened..." Sally recapped, "But I took the EC pill and intended starting a progestin birth control routine, so we could plan better when to have a baby, if that was what we wanted."

"Yeah, so what is the 'change up' you are talking about?" Claude pressed.

"I... WANT to have..." Sally said, deliberately, "your child. Now, if possible." She took in a deep breath. "My clock's running and I'm in good health but I think sooner is better than later if I am going to give Nel a brother or sister. It won't matter to her, of course, but I want to be young enough to give my next child an active mother." She searched Claude's face. "Does that make sense? I hope so, because I love you so much and I want SO BADLY to be not only your sister and your daughter, but also the mother to your next grandchild." Sally pulled Claude's face to hers and whispered desperately, "Say 'YES!' Please, Dad!"

Claude saw the tears welling in Sally's eyes and could say nothing except what she asked. Nodding, he said, "Yes, darling, one hundred percent I want to give us a child." She fell against him and he held her tight. "But we're going to have to wait a LITTLE while, won't we? Haven't you already postponed or destroyed your little egg-plant's production cycle?" He chuckled as he thought of tiny little laborers in Sally's ovaries tearing up work orders and then reading a biological memo saying 'All systems, GO!' "Your body's schedule is going to be sort of confused, isn't it?" He asked with a wry smile.

"Maybe," Sally agreed, "And maybe I'm already implanted...but, if not, at least we don't have to keep the factory shut down, right?" She laughed, continuing his analogy. "How about we get started again right after we bring Carla's ashes home?"

"Uh, sure," Claude agreed, "Let's make it a date."

"Make what a date?" Nel asked, appearing in the archway between the living room and the family room. Like Claude and Sally, she was wearing a robe, though hers was quilted and zipped to the neck. Unlike them, she was naked beneath it. She leaned on her left shoulder against the arch with her left leg bent at the knee, dangling her fuzzy squirrel slipper from a wiggling bare left foot.

Sally stood quickly from Claude's lap, smoothing her robe and checking her front discretely for any outward sign of their make-out session. Claude scooted back in the chair, gratified his hard-on had deflated during their discussion. His cock was safely invisible in his shorts behind the red-and-black wool robe. "We were discussing some, uh, 'alone time', after we go to the mortuary and collect Grandma's ashes." Sally candidly, but not explicitly, informed her daughter.

"Ohhhh," Nel answered, "I get it... OK." She gave Claude a quick look and a smirk and said, "In THAT case, can I go and goof around with Megan? It's Friday and I haven't been at school for, like, three days! There's lots of news I need to catch up on."

Sally smiled and said, "Sure, hon,' that'll be fine. We can have an early dinner out and then you can go fool around with Megan and whoever. You can have the car, so long as you refill the tank, promise not to cruise Denver, and are home by midnight to avoid being a pumpkin!" She tilted her head and sought concurrance. "Can do? Will do?"

Nel dropped her leg, straightened up and crossed the room. Giving Sally a big hug, she said, "You're the greatest Mom! What time are we going to get Grandma's urn? I wanna text Megan and let her know."

Sally felt her daughter's breasts crush against her own. "Is she even more fullsome than she looked in that crop top yesterday?" She wondered to herself. "Thank God I relented when she asked if she could take birth control pills!"

Sally still remembered her objections when Nel raised the subject on her 16th birthday. "But Mom!" Nel had said, "All the girls in my class are taking The Pill. It doesn't mean I want to be a slut... I don't even have or want a boyfriend... but I CAN'T NOT HAVE them in my purse and if I have them I may as well be using them. BESIDES, Coach Masters said they are a good thing even for girls who aren't 'sexually active', which I am, TOTALLY NOT!"

"You're welcome, Nel," Sally said. "I think I remember we are scheduled for... 3 p.m. is it Claude?" She turned her head seeking corroboration.

"Yes, 3 o'clock," Claude verified. "We can caravan afterward from here to the restaurant and Nel can split from there."

Nel rushed to Claude, who had by this time stood from the lounger, and hung on his frame like wallpaper. "You're so cool, Uncle Claude!" She said, kissing his neck and cheek. "I'm super glad you are moving in with us!" Her chest and cunt burned through their robes, igniting Claude's gut. He broke the embrace and pushed her back quickly before his 7 1/2" fireman could respond from his station.

"OK, well, thanks for that!" Claude said, grinning. "If you're done in the den for a while, maybe I could go and get dressed?" He asked.

"Uhh, sure, unk!" Nel answered. "Sorry! Didn't mean to monopolize it!"

Claude excused himself and walked through the living room, leaving his happy harem behind. When he was out of sight, Nel turned and stepped over to Sally. Reaching out she picked up and held her mother's hands. "Um, Mom?" She coughed, "I need to know something... " she hesitated.

"What is it, honey?" Sally asked, with a concerned look. "Shit! Is she going to complain about Claude? Did she reject his 'lessons'?" She worried silently.

"Well, I'm completely stoked about Uncle Claude, um, coming... you know, to uh, live with us..." Nel began.

"..But...?" interjected her mother.

"But, I think I should know... Did you... tell him I saw him fucking you?" Nel asked bluntly.

"NEL!" Sally exclaimed, astonished at the plain language. "No! Of course not," She lied, knowing this was a violation of their pact to always be open and honest with each other. Sally immediately regretted the falsehood and tried to walk it back. "I mean, certainly not in those words. I... INFORMED him that, because you are a smart girl, you figured out, when I told you I had asked him to move in with us, that that meant he and I were lovers. So, he knows you know... AND he is OK with that, because I told him YOU were OK with it." She paused and took a deep breath. "You ARE, aren't you? Is there a problem I need to be aware of?"

"Oh, Mom," Nel said, with a quiet sigh, stepping in and dropping Sally's hands in favor of hugging her, again compressing their four unharnessed boobs against each other beneath their robes. "I love you and I love that I can talk to you..." she began, "But, right now, it is really tough, you know? I'm afraid you might not love me, or even like me, anymore." Nel wasn't crying but she was emotionally charged and her voice quavered.

"Honey, honey, honey!" Sally said, soothingly, patting her daughter's back gently and rubbing her shoulder blades. "Is she naked under this robe? I don't feel another thing below the quilting!" She remarked to herself, knitting her eybrows over Nel's shoulder at the discovery. "Talk to me, I certainly will ALWAYS love AND like you... you are out of me. I could not do otherwise, EVER!" Sally ernestly argued for Nel's acceptance of the unconditional love she felt. "What is so terribly hard to tell me?"

Nel sucked in a deep breath, involuntarily feeling a thrill race through her body as her sweling breasts pushed themselves more firmly still against Sally's chest. She decided to confess her encounters with Claude after Sally left them in the kitchen on Thursday. Her ass puckered as she recalled this morning's shower sex. "I better leave that out," she advised herself. Instead she limited her tale to the spanking, then getting nailed on the damask couch and then pounded once more, in her bed, in the middle of the night. When she finished speaking, Nel looked up and said, "I'm so sorry, Mom. It all just sort of... HAPPENED, you know?" Practicing discretion, Nel also declined to confess her overt efforts to facilitate the fated fuck sessions.

Sally grinned with delight at the news. Claude had performed admirably, Nel was initiated and was none the wiser that Sally had arranged it. "There, there, hon,'" she cooed, "Don't fret a bit about it. You and I are solid, always. And, truthfully, I am not surprised. You DO remember I was in the kitchen yesterday morning when you were flirting around in that crop top and those painted on blue jeans, right? Well, Claude was there too. He would have to have been a saint, or gay, or both, not to get excited by your nubile charms in that get up!" Sally laughed, releasing the tension from their conversation. She felt Nel relax in her embrace.

"So you're not mad?" Nel checked back.

"Not a bit." Sally answered. "Did you like it? Do you think it would be nice to make love with your uncle again? Is that why you told me?"

"Huh? Oh, No!" Nel hastily replied. "I mean, YES! I liked it and, Oh My God, Mom! It would be SO great if I could, you know, fu... I mean 'make love' to Uncle Claude again." Nel bounced on her toes, rubbing her body up and down Sally's front as she excitedly considered the prospect out loud. "But THAT'S not why I told you." She sank again to her original position and hung her head against her mother's shoulder.

"OK, hon,' so what, then..." Sally said, warily, "Why did you tell me this?"

Unseen by Sally, Nel bit her lips and then softly said, "I think I could be pregnant..."

"WHAT?" Sally exclaimed, scarcely believing her ears. "How? I thought we set you up on The Pill your sophomore year? What do you mean you think you're pregnant?" Sally tried to ask her questions in a non-accusatory objective tone but she feared she may have failed.

"Umm, well, I sort of stopped taking them last October." She reported, then hurried to explain, "I mean, everyone who was important knew I had the prescription and so there was no more worries about not being cool, you know what I mean? Anyway, I didn't have a boyfriend, I was a stone virgin and didn't want to change THAT, so I didn't think I had to take them for that reason, and then Megan's dad found out SHE was on The Pill... Well, you know he's, like, a totally strict Catholic and he freaked out. He didn't want her to be on birth control OR be having sex. Which seems weird to me, but it was a problem for Megan because she HAS been letting boys, you know, DO her and stuff." Nel took another huge breath and continued, "Anyway, I've been giving her my prescription for the last seven months and she's been hiding them, making sure her dad, who searches her purse and bathroom drawers, if you can believe it, wouldn't find them and she could still 'have fun' as she puts it." Winding down, Nel concluded, "So, I wasn't expecting to lose my virginity, Mom, and my last period was, like, a week ago Thursday."

"Do you mean a week ago from yesterday?" Sally asked, hopefully.

"NO, Mom," Nel answered glumly, "The Thursday before that... I'm, like, 15 days into my month. Coach Mathers, you know she teaches Health as well as coaches us girls in basketball, says eggs are released in the middle of the month and they just, you know, like, HANG OUT, waiting for a sperm to show up before they're swept away again!" Nel clutched at her mother's robe and started bawling. "I just know I must be pregnant, Mom!"

"Jeezuss CHRIST!" Sally swore to herself as Nel sniffled, her head buried under the blue velour robe. "Like mother like daughter! Now what do we do?" She chastised herself as Nel's tears began to soak through her nightgown and dampen her shoulder above her aching heart. "OK, OK, Nel, stop it!" Sally said forcefully but without anger, "Let's go to my bedroom and talk about this." She pushed her blubbering daughter away from her and then wrapped her left arm around her back and escorted her through the living room, down the hall and into the master bedroom.

"Do you want the chair or the bed, hon'?" Sally asked Nel and guided her to the straight chair when her daughter silently pointed to it. "OK, I need to know something very important first off... and, as honest as you have been, I want you to be that honest now, alright?" She paused and watched Nel's head bob assent. "Why are you crying and upset right now? Talk to me. I can't help if I am left to guess."

Nel shook herself and seized an offered Kleenex from her mother. She blew her nose and said, "Because I thought you might want to have Uncle Claude's baby and now I'm, like, stealing that! Oh, Mom! I feel just awful!"

"Wait a minute," Sally said, squinting, "You mean you aren't upset at the thought of having a baby. Or, of having your UNCLE'S baby. You're upset because you think you are cutting in on ME and taking Claude away from ME?"

Nel's mouth quivered, and the corners turned down, but, she did not resume crying. "That's right." Nel answered, verifying her mother's succint summary of her feelings. "Uncle Claude felt so good inside me and you said, 'Love is internal and it is never a bad thing when it grows naturally,' and I wanted his seed to grow inside me naturally. I felt love growing, Mom! I didn't say I was probably ovulating and I didn't stop him." Nel blew again into the balled up tissue clump. "But, this morning, when I was eating my Cap'n Crunch, I suddenly realized that it was YOU who should be having his baby and I was a mean, selfish, horrid girl to want him so much."

12