Family Comfort Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still apprehensive, Nel carefully lifted her uncle's lax left arm and draped it, under the covers, over her body, tucking it snug against her armpit. His forearm formed a natural platform for her breasts, which were now beginning to heave in her excited state. Claude snuffled and pulled his arm up against her shelf. His hairs tickled the exposed inner flesh where her pushed up mounds converged. She waited anxiously, listening for any sign that he was awake. There was none.

Nel again dropped her right hand, this time inserting it into the waistband of her panties. She pushed down and hooked the left leg seam with her fingers, stretching it until the material was against her right thigh crease and her pussy lips, now slick with her lubricants, were open and bare. Claude's dick wiggled, happily burying its nose in her nest. She sighed and gently stroked the great vein pulsing beneath his hardness.

Suddenly, she felt a warm zephyr on her neck and heard her uncle whisper hoarsely, "Why don't you just take them off, Sweet Cheeks?" Claude straightened his legs, pulling his dick from between Nel's thighs. He pivoted his forearm, keeping his elbow on Nel's stomach, raised the covers and held them, tented above their bodies, while she wordlessly pushed her briefs past her hips and drew her knees up. With her underwear gone, Nel raised her hands to her chest and unhooked the center clasp of her bra. Claude lowered the covers and pulled the bra away from his niece, dropping it over the edge of the bed onto the floor.

He kissed her neck, squeezed her torso and cuddled himself up to Nel's naked body. "So, you made curfew..." he said softly into the back of her hair, "I'm glad you decided to come in and say goodnight." As he kissed her, he fondled her tits, tugging them, tickling her long nipples. Nel missed his dick between her legs. She opened her hips and reached down, guiding him back to where they both wanted him to be.

Claude and Nel were both very aware of Sally's presence in the bed, but the cautious consideration this engendered led them each to discover the additional pleasures of making love slowly and more gently than they had previously. Claude slid deep into Nel's tight tender twat. She clamped her walls firmly around his fat cock. They held themselves immobile and then began a lateral dance, rocking easily to and fro, scarcely moving more than an inch or two. A familiar suspense built in Nel. Her emotional reservoir rose behind a weakening dam, but at an agonizing slow pace. Losing patience with herself, Nel cried inside, "Oh Please, cum, cum, O please, CUM!" but, defying her mind, her body increased the tension yet more.

Tormented by her denied her crux, Nel pushed her left hand to her cunny and strummed violently against her clitoris while raising her right hand to her mouth and biting the heel of her palm, silencing the screams raging in her head. "YESSSSSS!" she screeched soundlessly "OH MY GOD! YESSSSSS!" Her dam broke. She flooded a torrent of thrilling crashing waves.

Claude grunted, not quite as noiseless as his niece. He pushed his pelvis harder still into her backside, driving his prick to its limit into her channel and launching his seed to her furthest halls. He clutched her back upon his chest, and held her in his coiled arms until she stopped shaking. He flexed his cock, tugging against the milking squeezes of his granddaughter's kegel contractions.

"How sweet!" Sally said, quietly, rolling over and embracing her father and daughter. She crushed her mature mounds against Claude's broad muscular back. Nuzzling the nape of his neck she continued, "You tried not to disturb me." The fingers of her left hand reached out, entwined themselves in Claude's and scratched delicately at Nel's puffed aroused areolae. "I think this is going to work out really well," she said, then closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

12