Family Comfort Ch. 15

Story Info
Manitou Springs.
5.1k words
4.63
21.6k
17

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old

*

Sally's bedside alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. Nel, half-asleep, stretched out her arm and tapped the snooze button, ending its annoying buzz. Claude, sandwiched between his sister and her 18-year old daughter, lay trapped, eyes wide open. Rolling in place, from his right side onto his back, he smiled at the warm friction of his pecs moving against Nel's naked backbone and Sally's bare breasts similarly sliding, as he turned, until her left tit was comfortably deposited on his own chest.

With her eyes still closed, Sally said dreamily, "Mmmm, is it time to get up already?" She kissed Claude on his shoulder point. Her left arm remained draped across his flat stomach and around Nel's waist. She smiled as she remembered discovering Claude and Nel in their post-coital huddle.

"Yeah, Baby," Claude rumbled with an early morning husky tone, "Nel and I need an early start." He shifted and rolled left, facing his 38-year old daughter. "Geez, you look good," he whispered, stroking Sally's light-brown hair away from her closed eyelids. "Just like our mom." He kissed her full lips. She pulled her arm from Nel's body and scratched her way from Claude's scapulae to the top of his butt-crack.

"Mmmm," Sally said, "That's sweet, but you're probably just saying that so I won't be jealous of you fucking my little girl in my own bed." She opened her eyes and chuckled quietly. "Thank you for loving us, Daddy!" she said, kissing him harder with an open mouth. Claude's cock stirred against Sally thigh. She pinched his ass and said sharply, "Now don't start anything! If you're going to Pikes Peak you better get moving!"

Reaching over to Nel, Sally smacked her bare bottom smartly and said, "Roll out, lazy bones! Your uncle is already up!" She laughed, winked at Claude and then rolled away to the left side of the bed, making a big show of pounding her pillow and going back to sleep.

Claude crawled over Nel, his semi-stiff dick trailing over her hip, and pulled on his borrowed wool bathrobe. As he tied its belt he said, "I'll go make coffee and pour your cereal, kiddo. Can we be out of here by 7... 7:15 at the latest?"

Nel mumbled, "Guess so... unk" and was about to go to sleep again when the snooze alarm resumed buzzing.

Claude shut it off permanently and laughed, "Come on, Sweet Cheeks, Raus mit dir!" He gently shook Nel's shoulder and pulled the covers back, exposing her nubile form to the morning air. "You can sleep in the car. The passenger seat folds back flat."

"You're mean!" Nel hissed. Reaching back, she tried to cover herself but the blanket was beyond her stretch.

"Now, look who's grumpy waking up," Claude said affably. Turning away he left the room.

*

Fifteen minutes later, Claude, dressed in Levi's, his Pendleton wool shirt and a battered pair of Adidas, sat in the kitchen eating toast and sipping his black coffee. Nel walked in ready to go camping. She had on tan Marmot hiking pants with sturdy Keen boots, a red plaid flannel shirt and a black Patagonia zip-front jacket. She walked silently past Claude, got milk from the refrigerator and poured it over the bowl of Cap'n Crunch he had set out on the table.

As she sat down, and started spooning her cereal into her mouth, Claude remarked, "You're well bundled up... It's May and the Olds has a heater, you know."

"Shows what you don't know," Nel retorted snippily. "Anything can happen in the Rockies. There's been snow in May... and you can bet it will be windy."

Claude did not respond to the snotty tone in her voice. "Well, OK, then. 'Go Prepared!' I guess it's a good thing I have my Asolos and a shearling coat in my trunk." He smiled over his coffee cup at her. "I'll still hope for good weather. Gotta say, though, you are cute as a bug's ear in that get-up!" He stood and rinsed his cup and plate. Consulting his watch he saw it was straight-up 7 o'clock. "Thanks for getting ready so quick, kiddo... I'll go kiss your mom goodbye and we can be on our way."

Nel frowned as he left the kitchen. "He's so hard to stay mad at!" She said to herself, and then remembered she had not mentioned Megan yet.

In the Toronado, Nel scooted next to her uncle as he pulled from the curb. "I'm sorry I was pissy before..." she said, putting her arm around his neck. "And... I forgot to mention... Megan asked to come with us and I said she could. I know I should have asked you first, but... it's OK, isn't it?" She used her special soft begging voice and tickled Claude's right thigh with her fingernail.

Claude looked at her with frank appraisal. "Forgot, huh? Well, maybe you did and maybe you didn't, but it doesn't matter..." He smiled and lifted her hand off his leg. "Tell me how to get to your friend's house. The more the merrier, yeah?"

"Oh Uncle Claude!" Nel exclaimed, "Thank you! You won't be sorry... You'll see!"

At the Taylor house, Megan was waiting in blue jeans, Nikes and a hoody. When she saw Nel she screamed, "Oh My God! I completely forgot it could be, like windy-cold! Wait, I'll change quick and be right back!" She ran back in the house, leaving her friend on the doorstep and Claude in the car, engine running and mind mulling over the potential outcomes of the day trip.

Moments later Megan reappeared. "I'm so glad we got the same Ginny pants at REI!" She bubbled, although her Marmots were black, not tan. She had replaced her sweatshirt with a crew neck, long-sleeved Thinsulate undershirt and gray Patagonia hooded jacket. Her feet were now shod in a pair of well-worn North Face low-quarter hiking shoes. "Mo' Betta, now, right?" She laughed, taking Nel's arm and skipping to the car. Megan's heavy bouncing breasts were apparent even beneath the bulkier jacket.

Nel opened the passenger door and flipped the front seat forward, ushering Megan into the back. "Let's sit back here," she said.

Megan ducked and crawled into the back seat. "Hi, Mr. James," she said, Thanks for letting me come along!"

"No problem, Megan, you're more than welcome," Claude replied.

Nel interrupted them. "Call him 'Uncle Claude,' Meg... I do!" Flashing a grin at Claude she added, "You won't mind that, will you, unk?"

"Uhh, no, I guess that would be fine," Claude replied. When the girls were settled he drove off. Megan had positioned herself square in his rearview mirror and had already shrugged off her coat. Her struggle had chafed her chest and her nipples were marble hard against her heather gray undershirt. Claude licked his lips involuntarily. Megan winked and sat back against seat.

"OK, 'Uncle Claude' it is, then." Megan said, "But if I slip and call you something else, don't be mad, alright?"

*

Ninety minutes later the Olds was on US 24, heading for the Pikes Peak Highway tollgate, when the engine coughed, sputtered and lost power. Claude pulled over and the girls anxiously hugged the back of the front seat. "What's the matter?" Megan asked. "What happened?" Nel demanded, at the same time.

"I dunno," Claude said, perplexed. The Toronado had 150,000 original miles on it. He had gotten it last year from an estate sale of a former client; the proverbial 'little old lady' had kept it in storage for the last twenty years, after her son made her give up driving. "It's never given me any trouble."

The engine idle sounded normal, now, as they sat beside the highway. "It may have been just a hiccup... I'm no mechanic, but I think we should probably go back to Manitou Springs, if we can, and find one." He turned to face the teens. "What do you think?"

The girls nodded their agreement but, looked worriedly, at each other. They did not like the 'if we can' part of Claude's sentence.

Claude waited for a break in the traffic and turned the big coupe around. He babied its throttle until the car picked up to highway speed with no hesitation. Claude sighed, stepped on the gas, testing the response, then grimaced as 385 horses reared, whinnied and choked. Lifting his foot, he resumed easing the feed until the Olds purred again, happy at 50 m.p.h. "OK, girls," he said, over his shoulder, "Don't fret. There's always a 'plan B'."

Claude was debating whether to limp the extra few miles to Colorado Springs, to the GM dealership his GPS identified, when he saw a local auto mechanic's shop with a huge sign advertising, 'Big Block - Old School Experts' and 'Pre-1975 V-8's Our Specialty.' "Look there, ladies!" he said, pointing to the building, "I think we have our answer!" He wheeled the Toronado into the parking lot and said, "You don't have to stay in the car, but stick close, please."

"'K, Uncle Claude," They answered, in near unison, piling out of the back seat and stretching.. Megan bent and reached back in to pull her coat from the cabin. Her ass spread tight against the seat of her Ginny pants. Nel spread her legs and reached high. Her breasts flattened, yet remained prominently full inside her jacket. Claude shook his head and walked into the office.

An older, white-haired woman sat behind a huge antique oak roll top desk, doing actual paperwork. Claude saw nothing resembling a computer in the workspace around her. There was a sign over the desk that read 'In A Hurry? Go Away! Quality Can't Be Rushed.' She looked up and greeted him with a friendly smile. "Hi, How can I help you?" she asked.

"Got a stock '66 Olds Toronado, with low miles and no history of problems that I know of, but it started gasping about 3 miles this side of the tollgate on the way to Pikes Peak." He summarized. "Do you think your mechanic can troubleshoot and fix it?" he asked.

"I'm sure he can..." the woman replied, "When he gets back. He's fly-fishing in Jackson Hole, but he's due in tonight. We don't usually work Sundays but since he's been gone for a week, he'll probably want to get greased up as soon as possible." She laughed a warm laugh. "He's a devil for work!"

"Well," Claude said, pointing to the sign over the desk, "I appreciate that sentiment and work ethic." He looked out at the teens, standing around the car. "My nieces have to be in back in school Monday, is there any chance it will be good to go by tomorrow sometime, then?"

The lady looked out at the girls and back at Claude. "There's always a chance, but never a promise." She pushed some papers at him. "Fill out the information and give me a good phone to reach you. I'll make sure Buck calls you as soon as can be." She looked again out the window. "You'll want a place to spend the night, sounds like. That motel across the way is clean, reasonable and, I see it has its 'Vacancy' sign lit." She winked, "Tell them Buck's looking at your car, they'll take good care of you."

"Thanks, we'll do that," Claude said, "It was just supposed to be a day outing, I hope they will understand why we have no luggage..." his voice trailed off.

"Nah!" the woman said, "That's why I told you to tell them your car is here in the shop. This has happened before." She grinned, "Don't worry! After you check in go see if the Pikes Peak Cog Railway has any open seats. You may get up the mountain, yet!"

Claude left his keys on the counter, rejoined the girls and pulled his hiking boots and shearling ranch coat from the vehicle's trunk. He explained the circumstances as they walked across the street to the motel office. A slightly younger version of the mechanic's bookkeeper smiled at them from behind the counter. "Hi folks," she said, hanging up the telephone. "Beulah, that's my sister, Buck's wife, called and said you were ... in a predicament." She chuckled good naturedly and looked at the pretty youths. "Don't you worry, I've got a perfect set-up for you. Number 11 is a king and Number 12 is two queens. They have a connecting door for families such as yours. I could charge you for each room, or, if you WANT," she said with a broad wink, "I could book them as 'Suite' and save you $50 bucks." She gave Claude a fixed look. "Would you like that?" She asked.

Claude wasn't sure what the advantage was to the motel, since he needed the rooms anyway, but he was not going to decline the savings. "Of course," He said with a conspiratorial grin, "I meant to ask, 'Do you have any family suites available?'"

"We sure do, Mr... uh, James," the woman said looking at Claude's proffered Oregon driver's license. "Number 11 and 12 are available as a suite. Fill in the registry." She laid two room keys on the counter. "My name is Betsy. Just dial 'zero' anytime if you need help. Since my Tom died, I don't do anything except sit here and do crosswords!" She laughed ruefully and took back the completed form with Claude's VISA. After running the ticket she handed back the credit card and said, "Last two units on the end of this row."

The trio walked to the rooms. Nel nudged Megan and giggled. Megan poked her back. They hooked arms and trailed Claude into Number 11, excited by the new aspect of their adventure. He unlocked the connector on his side and turned to the teens. "It's entirely up to you whether your side of this door is locked." he said, stating the obvious in a neutral tone, hiding his hope that Nel would decide to spend at least part of the night in his bed. "Megan, what's your dad's phone number? I better advise him of the snag."

Megan handed him her phone, pushing the autodial button for Gianni.

"Hello, Mr. Taylor?" Claude spoke into the phone. "This is Claude James, Nel Martin's uncle... Yes, everything is OK, but there has been a bit of trouble... No, she's fine, fine... Car trouble, that's all... No, just an engine problem on the climb... It's in a shop right now... But listen, if you like I can put Megan on a bus, or I could tell you where we're staying and you could come pick her up... Oh, I see... Well, no, it would be no trouble... I'll look after her as if she were my own daughter or niece... Really... Sure, here she is..." Claude handed the phone to Megan. "Your dad wants to speak with you," he said, smiling pleasantly.

"Hi, Dad?... Yes, I'm sorry... no, it was just some engine thing... Mr. James is a very safe driver and the car is very nice... Yes, I know I was going to work tomorrow... Maybe Ma could come pick me up?... Oh, yeah I forgot, she had to go to Fort Collins for a couple of days... No, I'm fine, I'll bunk in a separate room with Nel... Yes, be back for school on Monday, for sure... Thanks, Dad, Love you!"

"He's a worry wart," Megan said, apologetically, "But he's really a sweetie!" she added proudly. "He wanted to make sure it was no imposition on you, Uncle Claude, if I stayed until the car was fixed."

Nel had been wandering and returned from the bathroom. "Look at this, you guys!" she shouted, waving to them. "The tub is a Jacuzzi and it's practically Olympic Sized!" She got into it and sprawled across the tiled 4' square floor of the enclosure.

Megan laughed out loud. "I think you're supposed to take off your clothes when you get in a bathtub, dummy!"

Nel gave Claude, standing behind Megan, a mischievous look and stood up. "Thanks, I forgot!" She said, reaching for her jacket's zipper.

"Now, now," Claude quickly said, "Let's go see if we can catch the train to the Peak." He stuck out his hand and pulled Nel out of the tub. The girls were still laughing as they left the room and walked toward the railway station.

The young man at the ticket window, looked at his watch and said, "You are super lucky, Mister, the 10:40 is going to pull out in 8 minutes, there are no more standbys and I have three tickets not picked up." He grinned at Claude. "THAT means, I can sell 'em to YOU!" He held up an envelope and pulled three tickets out. "$120 on your VISA?"

Claude nodded and pushed the card over the counter. "Yes, thanks," He said, "But what happens to the folks who had these reserved? Do they get their money back if they arrive later or do we get kicked off?"

"Nope!" The kid laughed, "They just lose out. The policy says 'pick up 20 minutes before train departure' or we can re-sell. Once you buy them, you are GOLDEN. Don't worry about that!"

*

The train left at 10:40 on the dot and got back in to Manitou Springs Station, as scheduled, at 1:50 p.m. A half hour on top of Pikes Peak was plenty. At 14,115 feet elevation, the air was uncomfortably thin after about 20 minutes. They were glad they had warmer clothes although there was virtually no wind during their stay. Nel found the perfect spot to sprinkle Carla's ashes for an eastern view. They were able to use the bathrooms and get something to eat in the snack bar, but were more than ready to board when the train's whistle announced the return trip departure.

On the walk back to the motel, the girls clamped onto Claude's arms, with Nel on his left. Their light-headedness was long gone, but they clung for support, feeling strangely weakened by the 3 hour expedition. Nel and Megan entered Number 12 as Claude let himself into Number 11. He looked at his watch, noted it was only 2:15 but he felt bushed. He hung up his coat, sat and pulled off his Asolos, then wiggled out of his Levi's. Not bothering to turn down the spread, he flopped in the center of the bed. "Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for bit," he said to himself. "Both Nel and Megan said they were tired, too. They're probably doing the same thing..." he let himself drift.

The teens were tired, but they had a different coping strategy in mind. At Nel's suggestion, they stripped to their underwear. For Megan this meant her heather gray long sleeved undershirt and a black lace thong which only just covered her plump pussy lips and did not hide the top half of her pubic mustache peeking from below the hem of her shirt. Nel wore matching sky blue simple cotton briefs and a soft bra with lace edge trim and a satin bow between the cups.

Giggling softly, they soundlessly unlocked their side of the connecting door and tested gently to see if Claude's side was still unsecured. They were delighted when it pulled freely and silently toward them. Nel peered through the cracked door and saw her uncle collapsed on the king-size bed with his left arm over his face, his right hand resting on his stomach. She turned back to Megan and said, "I think he's asleep. He's got his jeans and boots off and is just lying there."

"Cool," Megan said in a hushed voice, "Let's sneak into the bathroom and fill the Jacuzzi. That'll be SO GREAT!"

"Right, let's!" Nel agreed, pulling the door wide. She scurried across the carpet, closely followed by Megan.

Claude was not asleep, although his eyes were closed and covered by his forearm. He heard the girls' indistinct hushed voices and sensed, by the faint shaking of the bed, their fleet transfer to the bathroom. Remembering Nel's reaction to the huge Jacuzzi shower tub, he surmised they were planning a soak. He heard the bathroom door close and smiled into his wool sleeve as he imagined the naked forms of these would be water sprites in the whirling foam of the tub's jets. His cock did more than smile. He patted his swelling member through his shorts with his right hand. "Easy there, fella!" He said to himself, "Don't scare the little nymphs away from the pool!" He planned on giving them a slow 60-count before he walked in on their party.

"28... 29... 30," Claude paused his mental count when he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, quickly followed by a weighty presence on the bed near his body. A pair of knees, he was sure, but whose, he could not guess, depressed the mattress on his left side at his hip and next to his ribs. He kept his arm over his eyes and regulated his breathing hoping to simulate sleep. Nimble fingers opened each of the buttons on his wool shirt and small soft hands spread the plackets across his hard muscled chest. He lost his count and focused on not disturbing his unidentified valet. "Megan," he thought to himself, "I bet this is Megan," when a second pair of knees pushed the mattress down on his right side. "So they're BOTH here," he thought, "Guess it doesn't much matter who is who."

12