Family Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time really we start to chat about what has been happening during the last hour and they both explain that they have talked about trying this for the last few months, and as the day had come nearer the more excited they had become. I asked who had suggested the idea and Jenna replied it had been her idea as she had wanted to seduce me for sometime but didn't want to ruin any chance Trish had with me. I said that I had always wanted to have sex with Trish but had never been given any encouragement in that direction. Having said that...they both look at me and Jenna says "well Angus there is nothing to stop you now!!"

Trish approaches me and we indulge in a lovely french kiss which stirs up my groin again. With my prick hardening again, I bend Trish over the edge of the bed and insert my once again erect dick into Trish's inviting puss. I start to slide him in with long slow strokes which feels absolutely divine as she is quite tight in there. With me pumping in and out with increasing force, Jenna moves behind me and brings her warm body into close contact with my butt and runs her fingers through my long hair. I reach round and find Trish's tits as I continue to bonk her pussy for all I'm worth. Jenna is still looking for some action and the next thing I know she is fingering my anal opening. This sends a thrill through my body and as she inserts her fingers I can anticipate yet another great orgasm building up deep inside my balls. What an incredible feeling this is and its not long before I'm giving all my potion in big squirts deep into Trish. This time I feel like I have been milked completely dry and collapse onto the bed desperately trying to get my breath back. But they seem insatiable as Trish offers her pussy for me to lick her out. I look at the opening, and start to lap up all the flowing semen. Mmm this tates so nice and the smell of all the juices is such a turn on. Jenna has once again offered her rear to my face . I move in and lick my way round her butt until I come across her anus, and let my tongue go round the ring before going into the hole. It is not long before Jenna boils over and I feel the juices from her sweet pussy come down to where my tongue is lapping her other hole of desire. She tastes so nice and I quickly transfer my attentions to her pussy to get some more love fluid. With the noises I can hear..Jenna is not the only one enjoying several orgasms. Trish has been fingering herself and noisily reaches a strong climax.!!!

This time we all collapse on the bed and just lie there in each others arms and talk about our experience. We all agree we must enjoy this again as soon as possible and arrange to spend an evening in a few nights time with the proviso that we all dress up for the occasion....

*COPYRIGHT ©ANGUS 2000/01*

12