Family Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err, Miss Gina," I whispered, "I umm can't wear panties like that"

Gina looked at me surprised, and I could see the beginnings of a frown on her face. "Why not, sissy?"

"Well, err, of course, I would, if you told me too, but, umm, well, they are so, you know, narrow at the front. There's not much support, you know, and umm, things won't like stay in place. You know what I mean!"

"Oh", she smiled, "Oh, that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it, daddy. Not just wearing panties, but with everything falling out of them! I actually think that might be funny!" She giggled, "What do you think, Mom?"

Mary had been listening to us and looked at me. "Well, my dear, it is true, he won't be able to stay in them. But, if you would like to see him in them, then that's all that matters."

As Mary finished talking, a young sales girl showed up. She must have been working while at school, she looked like she couldn't possibly have been more than 19 years old.

She looked at Gina and smiled, "Can I help you find something?"

Gina smiled back, and then looked at me, and then back at the girl. "Well, yeah, I think so, but, umm, we are together" Gina frowned at the girl, trying to pass a message.

I looked at the young girl; her name tag said "Sara"

She looked at me, then at Gina. Thinking Gina might be embarrassed at buying lingerie for herself with a man present, she said "Oh, don't worry; we have some nice leather chairs over there, where your Dad can wait while you shop?"

Gina tried again. "Err, no, that's not the problem. We umm need him around. I just didn't want you to be embarrassed?"

Sara smiled back "Oh, that's fine, I'm not embarrassed, this is where I work, and I often help men buy gifts for their wives and stuff"

Gina apparently decided to stop trying to explain and just see how things turned out. "Well, ok, but, you know, just say if you like want us to leave or anything"

"Don't be silly. Now, what can I help you find?"

"Well, we like this set here, this DKNY"

"Ok, and, umm, what size? The panties just come in small, medium and large, and you look like a small? What about the bra?"

"Well, they're umm not for me" Gina whispered, looking first at Sara then at me. She took a deep breath. "What size do YOU think, daddy?"

Sara turned to me, now thinking we were getting a gift. Then she noticed my red face.

"Umm, a, a large, I think, G-Gina"

"Yes, that's what I think too, daddy. Can we see them please?"

Sara knelt down and opened a drawer beneath the display. After sorting through a couple of items, she pulled out a thong and handed it to Gina, smiling.

"Thank You." Gina held them up and looked at them, then down at my waist. "Yeah, I think you're right daddy, you umm couldn't get anything smaller, could you?"

Sara was staring at me now, beginning to wonder.

"N-no, Gina, no, I umm couldn't get anything smaller"

"Good, we'll take these, and the garter belt, large also."

"Great" Sara again knelt down and found a matching garter in the drawer. Standing up, she gave it to Gina and asked "and, umm, what about the bra?"

I had never worn a bra before. I looked at Gina in panic.

"Well, we actually don't know, do we daddy, but, umm, what's the biggest B-cup that you have? Or do you have an A-cup?" She looked directly at my chest and continued "there's not much there, you know, so we want the smallest cup you have in the biggest size you have. What size is your chest, daddy?"

Now Sara understood. She gasped, covered her mouth, blanched, and to no one in particular whispered "oh god! These are for him? You're buying this stuff for him?"

"Err, yeah, we are. Aren't we daddy?"

I don't know who was the deepest red, or who was most scared, me or Sara, but I knew I had to go through with it.

"Y-yes, we are, umm, I hope you will be, umm, discrete, err Sara"

"Oh my god. I can't believe it. You're really her father? And you're really buying lingerie for him?"

Gina, seeing that while Sara was shocked, wasn't going to cause a big scene, laughed. "Yeah, we are. Kinda weird, huh, but he's my sissy, and I want him to be pretty!"

Sara didn't quite know how to respond, so just quietly said "ok", and went back down to another drawer. Standing back up, she held up a matching bra. It was an underwire, but the cups were very soft. They were embroidered in plum, with black lines and a black bow in the middle. "This, umm, this is a 36B, it's the err best we have, I

think. Is this really for real? It's not like a joke or a customer service audit or anything is it?"

Gina took the bra and held it up against my chest. "No, it's not a joke, we're serious. Tell her daddy; tell her that you are going to wear it!"

Knowing that Gina was serious, I looked at Sara and tried to speak. "She's telling you the truth, they are for me. Please, I don't expect you to understand, but yes, I umm wear what she tells me to"

"Turn around, daddy"

I looked at Gina, and then realized what she was going to do. There were no other customers around, so I did as she instructed and turned my back to them.

"Look at this, Sara," I felt Gina's hand smoothing the material of my pants over my ass. "Can you see? I know you can!"

"Shit, he's wearing panties" Sara whispered.

I turned back around, blushing even more. Now there was no doubt. This young girl knew for a fact that we were shopping for me.

Sara laughed and then apologized "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but, like, I've heard of men like him, but never had one in here before, and for sure never thought one would be with his daughter!"

"It's ok," Gina smiled, "I'm only just getting used to it too. So, umm, can you like help us find some other things?"

"Sure," Sara replied, "I don't care, I still get paid, I don't care who wears them!"

"Great. Then, we need a couple more things. We need some nice stockings to go with the garter belt, and a nighty. Something really feminine, you know?"

"Sure." Sara stopped and thought for a moment, then looked at us. "You know, I think I have something better than this DKNY set. Follow me"

We walked over to a different area, and Sara pulled a couple of hangars off a rack. "These are 'Jezebel', and they are just as, umm, pretty" (she smirked as she said this), "but the umm, thing is, the bra comes in a 38A, and, you know, I think that would be better?"

Gina took the set from Sara and looked at it.

"Sara! You are a genius; I knew I could trust you. These are perfect. Look at them, daddy!"

Without any shame, she held the set up to my chest. It was pink satin, with black mesh trim.

"They are nice, umm, Miss Gina", I decided to also trust young Sara, "I've never worn a bra before, but I will, if you want me to"

"Of course you will, daddy. I'm telling you to! These are great, Sara, but we still need stockings and a nighty. Do you have anything?"

"Well, kind of. I have a really nice chemise and thong set over here, it comes in XL, but the, umm, cups might be a problem. They don't come in an A or anything. Here, I'll show you."

We walked to yet another set of racks, and Sara pulled out a white, sheer nighty (she called it a chemise, but to me it was like a baby-doll.)

Gina looked at it and said "Yeah, you're right, he'll never look right with a top like that. Ok, we'll just take what we have"

Sara took us over to the register. On the way, we passed another display and Gina spotted a deep pink chemise. The label was "Morgan Taylor", and it was nowhere near as busty as the first one.

"What about this, Sara, does this come in XL?"

"Oh, yeah, I had forgotten about those. Let me check" She quickly sorted through the hangars and proudly pulled out an Extra Large. "Here! This should be perfect for him!"

Once more, I had to suffer Gina holding lingerie up to my chest in the middle of the store. This time though, we were close to the cash register, and there were a couple of other ladies around. I cringed backwards.

"Stand straight, daddy! I need to be sure!"

My heart rate was up again, but I did as she asked.

"Ok, this will work, he'll look very pretty in it, don't you think, Sara?"

"Err, yeah, sort of, I guess" Sara replied, obviously struggling to imagine this man in front of her, wearing a chemise or baby-doll or whatever it was, and doing it in front of his daughter.

She took all of our purchases over to the cash register, and pulled some stockings off a display case at the same time. She spent a couple of minutes ringing everything up, and then took my credit card from me.

As I passed it to her, she noticed my nails. I had forgotten about them!

"Oh my god, he has nail varnish on!"

Gina laughed "Yeah, I wanted to see what shade looked good on him! What do you think?"

"Oh, err, well, I like the dark red. It's better against his skin tones!"

I signed the slip as quickly as possible and turned to leave.

"Thanks for your help, Sara" Gina smiled.

"You're welcome. You can come back anytime, I'm over the shock now, so any weekend, I'm here!"

We left, Gina and Mary arm in arm, giggling, me following with my bags full of nail varnish and lingerie.

"Who's for lunch?" Mary asked as we left Macy's into the main part of the mall.

"Are you kidding, Mom, I'm ravenous, and, I haven't forgotten what you promised me!"

"No, darling, I'm sure you haven't" she laughed

We walked down to the other end of the mall, and decided that TGIF was appropriate. We got a booth at the back which was fairly secluded, and sat down. Gina was on the inside, me sitting next to her, and Mary sitting opposite me.

After a few moments, our waitress showed up and introduced herself as Tammy. She appeared to be a college kid, maybe 23 at the oldest, short blonde hair and a pretty pixie face with clear skin, freckles and no makeup. Your basic girl-next-door type. We ordered three glasses of wine while we looked over the menus. Fortunately, Gina looked and acted older than her years, and Tammy didn't ask for ID.

When Tammy brought the drinks back, we started to order. Gina wanted a salad, and Mary asked for fish. Tammy looked at me, but before I could answer, Mary took control. "He won't need anything, Tammy, he can just have our leftovers."

Gina smirked and Tammy looked at us strangely, but accepted Mary's tone of voice and facial expression. She wrote down the orders and, with a shrug, left us alone.

We took a couple of sips of wine, then Mary started talking.

"I deliberately stayed out of your way this morning, darling, I wanted to see how you were going to handle the situation. I know it was your first time, but you were SO good, so calm but so much in control, I was really proud of you. I have to tell you, I was just dying to join in, but at the same time just thoroughly enjoying watching and listening. My panties are soaked from the whole thing, and I think our slut's are too. How about you?"

Gina smiled at the compliments, and blushed at Mary's explicitness.

"Oh god, Mom, it WAS incredible. I loved it. I love this stuff, I can't believe you are letting me do it, but I'm so into it, it's just awesome, SO hot!"

"And?" Mary asked, her eyebrow raised inquisitively

"MOM", she hissed, but then smiled, "Ok, Ok, yes, me too"

Mary was not going to let her off that easy.

"You too, what, baby?"

"I, I, ok, I'm wet too". Her face was scarlet from admitting such a thing, in front of us.

"Good, baby. I'm going to keep telling you. Don't be embarrassed by it. You have nothing to be ashamed of in front of me, or panty-boy here. I really want you to learn to be completely honest and open about it, ok?"

Gina looked at her mother, then me, thinking for a second, and then with a deep breath whispered "Ok, then, if you really want to know, if I wasn't wearing panties, I'd probably be dripping down my legs. It was the hottest thing I've ever done. I didn't know that something that wasn't, umm, actual sex could be, you know, so exciting."

Mary beamed and I tried my hardest to remember my role and not show an overtly male reaction. Inside, my mind was spinning. She really was getting off on what Mary was bringing her into.

"But, if we're going to be completely honest and open, then it's your turn, Mom. You promised to tell me more!"

"Yes, I know, my love. Ok, you're right. I just wanted to be sure you really wanted to get into this, because, well, the only way to explain it is to be pretty explicit, ok?"

"Sure!"

"Ok. Well, I guess the first thing I need to explain is about cuckolding." Mary paused for some wine.

"A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with others, other men, with his knowledge, and usually with his consent." She paused again, then continued, Your sissy father is a cuckold."

"Ohmygod, let me get this straight. You, you umm, do it with other guys, and you, daddy, you know about it?"

"Yes, she does, and yes, I know" I answered

"Fuck. Who? How? When. You gotta tell me how this works!"

Mary smiled at Gina's mind-race. "Well, one at a time, darling. Sometimes it's with special friends, like Caroline and Joe, and other times it's, umm, with well, strangers" For the first time in many years, I saw my wife blush as she admitted this, especially the part about strangers. She was obviously going to try and be completely honest with Gina.

Gina just stared at her for a moment, trying to get her mind around the idea.

"Strangers. You mean, like, guys you have never met before? How, how do you meet them? Where do you do it?"

"Yes, my love, sometimes it's with a man I've just met. You know I go 'out with the girls' a few nights each month, and we go to bars and clubs and drink and dance, and, well, if I meet someone I, you know, want to do it with, then we do."

"Shit. So, you like go back to his place or something?"

"Sometimes. To be honest, it kinda depends on you. Up 'til now, if you were at home, then we would go somewhere else, but, if you were out with friends, then I like to bring them home with me"

"Home, you mean to our place. But what about dad?"

"Well, then, he gets to serve us both, just like a good slave should"

"No! You make him serve you? Both? Like how, what do you ..."

Just then Tammy returned to the table with the salads. She placed them in front of Mary and Gina and again looked at me with curiosity. "Umm, can I get you anything else?" she asked.

"Yes, dear," Mary replied, "we need some more wine. I think we're going to need a few glasses today, Tammy"

"Oh, Ok, I'll be right back."

Mary smiled as she left, then returned her attention to Gina.

"What do I make him do? Is that what you were going to ask?"

"Yeah, of course! I gotta know!"

"Well, first, of course, he has to be dressed as a sissy, in panties. Although, now that you had the imagination to make him buy a bra and garter belt and stockings, in the future he will be wearing those kinds of things too."

"Y-You let Caroline, and Joe, see you wearing panties, daddy? JOE as well? You served them like that? Ohmygod! How did that feel?" Gina's voice was loud with excitement as she said this, and by murphy's law, Tammy chose that exact moment to appear with more wine for us.

It was obvious that she had heard at least part of what Mary had said, and all of Gina's outburst. She almost spilled the wine as she put the full glasses on the table, and was blushing and wide-eyed and biting her bottom lip in an attempt to stop from laughing, all at the same time.

"Is there, err, anything else I can get you?" she asked, looking at Mary and Gina, and avoiding eye contact with me.

Mary and Gina both exchanged glances with each other, then Mary started talking "No, Tammy, not right this instant, thank you, but seeing as you obviously heard what we were talking about, feel free to tell us what you think, or stay and talk with us, if you like. I can see it's not very busy at the moment, and we're the only people in your section."

"Oh, umm, well, thank-you. Actually, even though it's quiet, I can only stay and chat for a few minutes at a time, my boss is kinda wierd about that. But, yeah, I did hear, and, well, like, I dunno if I really understood?"

" I think you did, Tammy." Mary smiled to make sure Tammy realized she wasn't upset, "We were talking about our sissy-man, here." Mary nodded in my direction, and Tammy stared at me as Mary continued "I'm his wife and this is our daughter Gina. He is my slave, and I am teaching Gina to accept him as her slave also. I was telling her that I make him serve me and my friends sometimes."

"For real, you mean, like really serve you?"

"Yes, for real", Mary smiled.

Gina managed to overcome her initial surprise and joined in "Yeah, and it's incredible, you can't believe how cool it is!" she laughed.

"And, umm, you" Tammy was struggling for words, partly because she wanted to be sure she understood, and partly because she was worried about offending anyone. "you, err, you said that he did that in panties?"

"Yes, my dear, I did say that", Mary smiled again, obviously enjoying my shame as she watched me squirming.

"Are you kidding me? You mean, like, real panties? Womens panties?"

Gina looked around the restaurant. We were back in a corner, and no other close-by tables were occupied, and there were no other staff around.

"Stand up, daddy."

I knew I was trapped, and that there was no possible way to talk either her or Mary out of this. I stood up and to the side of the table. Tammy looked at me, not understanding.

"You know what to do, daddy, just like in Macy's", Gina instructed me, her tone completely authoritative.

I turned so that my back was to Tammy. Gina smiled at my obedience, then issued one more order. "Good, daddy, now bend forward slightly"

Again, I did as I was told. I couldn't see her now, but apparently it was obvious, as I heard her gasp and then laugh.

"Oh no! Now I've seen everything!"

I turned back and, blazing red in the face, moved to sit back down.

"Stop!" Gina ordered, "I didn't say you could sit back down, daddy."

"I'm s-sorry, Miss Gina" I was more scared of disobeying Gina than I was of Tammy hearing me apologize to her, and address her in such a submissive way, "I'm sorry, please forgive me"

"I should think so", Gina smirked, "Now, I want you to show Tammy all the things you bought for yourself this morning!"

"Yes, Miss Gina" my head was hanging, and I dared not look at Tammy in the eyes. I reached down and picked up the shopping bags, and put them on the bench where I had been sitting.

"I, err, I bought these", I said, opening the bags so she could look into them.

She stared into the largest bag and saw the lingerie and clasped her hand over her mouth as she laughed. "Oh My God - you ARE for real!"

"Show her your hand, slave!"

I could barely stop my hand from trembling. I held it out, and straightened my fingers. Tammy looked down at the two painted fingernails, then up at me, then at Gina and Mary. She was laughing almost uncontrollably.

"Ok, now you may sit back down, sissy", Gina ordered, in triumph.

"Thank You, Miss Gina" I mumbled, sitting down in total, abject shame and defeat.

"I, umm, I have to go back to the kitchen for a little while", Tammy said to Mary and Gina, "but, umm, I could come back in a while, I'm just working lunch today, and will be done in twenty minutes?" Her tone was almost pleading, she apparently wanted to know more about this very strange threesome she had been introduced to.

"That would be great, dear, please do, we'd love your company!"

"Thanks, then I'll see you soon." With that, she hurried away from the table.

"I did it, Mom! I did it! Was it ok?"

"Oh yes, Darling, it was more than ok, it was amazing. I loved how your tone of voice changed, and how you didn't hesitate to correct our little slut when he tried to sit down!"