Family Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
Fast fwd a few year. Gina comes home with a GF.
3.2k words
4.41
59.1k
48

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckrobin
cuckrobin
575 Followers

Fast forward several years, now. Gina completed High School, went on to college to study art, and is nearing completion of her degree. The dynamics of our family have grown and expanded over time. Gina gained confidence and, of course, intense pleasure from her new role in the family, but her focus and direction were somewhat different from her mothers.

Mary's primary preferences were emotionally humiliating me, semi-feminizing me, and enjoying a plethora of large, young, virile cocks to suck and fuck and play with, finishing with me to orally clean her and her lovers when they were done. Gina also enjoyed this, although she did not often bring a boyfriend home to participate, like her mother did.

She did, however, lean much more to the bisexual side than Mary, gaining intense pleasure from showing off to her girlfriends her increasing confidence and ability to dominate a male, her father. Additionally, Gina was much more into sadism than Mary; she really got sexual highs from inflicting pain, most often in the form of CBT on me, regardless of whether we were alone, with Mary, or with others. She researched the internet extensively and convinced me to either buy or build a collection of toys and devices for her to experiment with.

One weekend, shortly after starting college, she came home and brought her girlfriend with her. She called from her car on the way. "Hi, Daddy, just we'll be there in about 30 mins. Sue is with me, be ready for us, Daddy, be very ready", she giggled and hung up.

Mary and I had not met Sue, yet, but had heard about her from Gina. We knew that Gina had trusted her enough to tell her about the relationship between Mary and I, and that she also participated in that. Nonetheless, it was scary to know that I would be exposed and dominated by her in front of someone I'd never met, a young 19-something year old girl, at that.

Not quite knowing what to expect, Mary and I talked and she decided I should wear panties, stockings and a camisole under some thin silk pants she had bought me, and an equally thin shirt. I would not be blatantly exposed, but the lingerie would be clearly visible with anything more than a 1 second glance. Mary, realizing that Gina would quite possibly want full access to my cock and balls, unlocked the CB6000 that I had been wearing since Gina had found them on the web and insisted that I buy for myself about a year ago. Both Mary and Gina had a key to the small padlock which prevented me from removing it myself.

"I trust Gina completely, slut," Mary said, "if she trusts Sue with this, then so do I. just because you don't know her is not even close to a reason to embarrass Gina and I, in fact the reverse. It makes it even more important that if Gina decides to torment, humiliate or otherwise dominate you, then you will enthusiastically accept and obey instantly. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am, yes, you do"

"Good. Furthermore, I hope it goes without saying that if Gina invites Sue to do or say anything, you will give her the utmost respect. She is a woman, and she deserves it."

Just as I was about to answer, we heard a car door slam outside and knew they had arrived. I rushed downstairs, glancing at the kitchen where I had put wine in an ice bucket and set out glasses for everyone, and went to the front door. I saw their silhouettes through the glass of the door, and opened it as they reached the front porch.

Any doubts I had about Gina's intentions were instantly answered by her greeting. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then "Hi, Daddy. Sue, this is our slave and slut. Come on in and meet my Mom. Our bags are in the car, Panty-Man, get them and take them into our bedroom."

Sue smirked at me with wide eyes as they travelled up and down my body.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sue, I hope you will feel completely at home here this weekend."

She giggled and followed Gina into the house, while I went out to the car and retrieved each of their bags and carried them in and took them down the hall into Ginas' bedroom. By the time I returned Gina, Sue and Mary were sitting together in the living room.

I hurried to the kitchen, opened the Reisling (Gina had developed a taste for sweeter wines), and carried it in the ice bucket, and the glasses over to them. As I poured the wine, I felt Ginas' eyes examining me. "I see you were a little shy getting dressed, Daddy. There's no need for that. Sue knows all about what a panty slut you are, and has been looking forward to seeing for herself. Isn't that right, Sue?"

She blushed slightly and giggled again. "Yeah, I knew there were men like that, of course, but I've never umm met one before." She looked over at Mary, with a worried expression "I, err, I hope that's ok? Gina said it would be but, you know, I don't want to like offend you?"

Mary smiled broadly, "Don't be silly, dear, I appreciate your concern, but I am not embarrassed about our relationship. To the contrary, proud of it. We love each other dearly but I, and all women, are superior to him. He is submissive, and Gina and I take great pleasure in exposing his preferences, and believe me, dominating him is something which gives all of us pleasure. Sometimes us more than him, of course, but that's how it should be, don't you think?"

Sue laughed at this and took another sip from her glass. "Yes, I guess. That is pretty much what Gina told me, and I'm all for it. It's just kinda strange, though, you know, being as you are husband and wife, mother and father and daughter and all." She looked at Gina and then back at me.

"There you go, panty daddy, no need for shyness", Gina announced. "Sue knows about you. We can all see what you are wearing under those pants and shirt. Take them off. Right here. Now. No need to pretend you're not a little slut. Take those things off and show Sue what you really are."

"Y-yes, Miss Gina. Of course." I was standing pretty much in front of the couch where Gina and Sue were sitting. I looked down at Sue, and then at Gina, and unbuttoned my shirt. The cami I was wearing was a steel blue color, with lace trim, and was fairly tight across my chest. I don't take hormones, so I don't have any kind of breasts, but the fabric and the situation had made my little nipples harden, I could feel them rubbing against the silk as I removed my shirt.

Sue never took her eyes off me as I put the shirt on a chair to the side. Her lips were slightly parted. I looked at Gina and then Mary. They were both alternating between watching me and watching Sue watching me. They were smiling, enjoying the moment. This was something they loved to do. Reaching down, I undid my belt and then my fly. It was always the same when I did this in front of anyone but Mary. Whether, like Gina, they had seen me in panties before, or like Sue, had never seen me, my hands trembled slightly as I opened my pants and lowered them down my legs. If you have never been in this situation, if you don't have the same wiring as people like me, it is almost impossible to explain the crazy mixture of fear, humiliation and sexual excitement of exposing yourself in this way.

The panties were part of a set with the cami, so were matching color and material. The cami had a little bow between my breasts, and the panties had a matching one on the waistband, along with similar lace trim around the waist and legs. The stockings were black sheer thigh highs so I wasn't wearing a suspender belt, although I had several of those, too. My legs. Cock and balls were completely shaved smooth, remarkably on of Gina's immediate ideas when she first learned about me. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock hardening as I placed my slacks with my shirt.

Sue was silent, but still watching me intensely. She had a smile on her lips. Her cheeks were flushed.

"That's better. Come here, slut", Gina instructed.

I stepped over to her side of the couch. She reached up and cupped my balls in her left hand, still sipping from the wine glass in her other hand. She made a show of clenching her fist around my balls. Not extremely hard, but making it obvious it was not a caress. "See, Suze, just like I told you. Isn't it wild? My father, but also my slave, we can do anything we want to him, order him to do anything. Any fucking thing we want. Isn't it great?"

Sue stared at my crotch as Gina applied more pressure to my nuts. As she tightened her grip, the panties pulled were pulled lower and I felt the head of my now hardened cock slip up above the waistband, the lace scratching deliciously as it moved over the glans.

"Oh god. It's just incredible," Sue said quietly, still intent on what she was seeing. "I love how he looks, a guy, but smooth and soft. A sissy."

"Yes, that's exactly right, Sue. He's a sissy. Our sissy." Mary replied. "And we love having a sissy around the house, don't we Gina?"

"Hell yeah, Mom, we do." Gina laughed back as she tightly rolled my balls around in her hand, crushing them against each other. "And, like I told you, the other thing I like is that I can do things like this to him. I just get so fucking hot when he just stands there and lets me hurt him like this. SO hot." Then, just as my knees were about to start folding, she released her grip and looked up at me. "We haven't eaten, panty daddy. I hope you're going to cook for us, we're starving!" (I guess some things don't change with college kids, regardless of the relationship).

Forty-five minutes later, we were sitting at the table on the back deck, enjoying the warm evening, eating salad, grilled salmon with rice and vegetables. The girls were excitedly telling us about life at college and about at the end of the second bottle of wine, so were not drunk but beginning to get a happy buzz on. After I cleared the table and brought a new bottle I sat down with them.

Inevitably, Sue was curious but until now had not asked any direct questions of me, although judging by the whispering and laughing I had heard while cooking, I'm pretty sure Gina and Mary had answered lots while they were alone. "So, I never really knew about this cuckolding thing, Robin, until Gina started telling me about it, and the first time you all did it in front of her", she started. "I can see how it's must be good for Mary, I mean, jeez, she gets to have fun with any stud you want, no hang ups or commitments or anything. But what about you? What do you get out of it?"

"Well, in some ways it's pretty simple. I'm a guy, we're very visual. I get to watch or, at least, know about, the woman I love having intense, satisfying sex. The fact that I'm submissive means that to a degree the jealousy is removed or, more accurately, overcome by the fact that she loves me, not the men she hooks up with, and by our shared belief that this is how things should be, how we want it to be."

"Yeah, that's pretty awesome, and I get it," she said, "but what about the, umm, other stuff, you know, you serving them, letting the guys see, you, letting them know about you? Isn't that hard?"

Mary and Gina smiled and looked at me. They had heard variations of this question and answer before. Gina had had similar questions herself. Mary's face and to a lesser extent, Gina's face were full of what seemed to be pride as I tried, as usual, to explain that "Yes, it is hard, very hard. It's humiliating. Just like earlier and now, and probably for the majority of this weekend, letting you see me wearing these clothes, letting you experience how Mary and Gina treat me. It makes me tremble and cringe inside from the anticipation of what will happen, then then the reality of what does happen. As I've told Gina before, it may not be rational or make sense, but regardless the embarrassment is sexually exciting, really exciting, and the submission is somehow emotionally satisfying. When it is all over, however painful it may have been, emotionally or physically, for some reason I feel good about myself for having done it. I've come to terms with the fact that it is very difficult to understand, even for me, and I know that a lot of people, both men and women, would have no interest in this, dislike it even, but all I can say is 'each to their own'." My answer varied each time in terms of the words I used, but was always the same in terms of what I tried to express about how Mary and I, and now Gina, felt.

"So, how about dessert? I've got some nice berries and fruit and cream if anyone wants any?" This seemed to break the ice somewhat as every laughed and raised their hands. I went in to dish it up and returned to find the three of them smiling and happy.

As we ate, we talked and laughed about more general stuff, and the girls said they would be going to bed soon, having had a long drive down from school. Before they left, though, Gina asked Mary if we could invite Tammy over tomorrow. Tammy was the young waitress that Gina and Mary had befriended when we were out shopping for lingerie for me, the weekend after Mary first explained our relationship to Gina. Tammy had been present when we took Gina with us to a club where Mary picked up a new bull, Jason, to bring home, knowing that Gina desperately wanted to watch me serve them both. Since that time, Tammy had joined us on two or three occasions. Her enthusiasm and love of our kinks was infectious.

"That would be wonderful, darling, see if she wants to join us tomorrow night. We can all go out to dinner. Tell her I hope she can join us, she's so much fun!"

After a little more discussion, the girls left us for their bedroom, and I cleaned up the kitchen. By the time I entered our bedroom a little while later, Mary had showered and was naked in bed waiting for me. "Good job, slut, you were well behaved tonight. It's important for Gina's friends to be comfortable around us. Now come here and lick me. I'm so wet from all that talk."

I rolled the stockings down my legs and placed them on the chair, but left the cami and panties on. Mary laid back and let her knees fall open. Her smooth pussy was red, lips glistening and swollen as I crawled up between her legs and began to kiss and lick first her toes, and feet, then thighs and pussy. As always, she tasted sweet. She was wet, very wet, and her clit was erect as I ran my tongue over it and then took it between my lips. She rotated her pelvis, rubbing herself all over my face, I felt like I was being marked, and loved it.

I felt her gripping my hair as she moved against me, masturbating herself on my mouth. She preferred her clit to be just kissed and nibbled, but loved it when I sucked her lips, one at a time, into my mouth. When she noticed my hips moving, she rubbed her heels down my back, hard, pushing me back down and reminding me that this was about her pleasure, not mine.

After her first orgasm, she rolled over, allowing me my greatest pleasure, that of worshipping her ass, more specifically, her asshole. It was one of the most loving and intimate things I could imagine doing for her, kissing and licking her there, and then as she relaxed pushing my tongue as deeply as possible into that little hole.

"Yes, that's it, you dirty fucking slut," she moaned, "do it, lick it, taste my ass, make love to it, show me how much you love me." Showered or not, clean or not, I loved doing it. Yes, sometimes, there was a taste, and sometimes it was bitter, but I loved to do it, and do it for as long as she would let me. After a few minutes she reached down underneath her and began to finger herself. As I licked I could hear her fingers in the wetness. First one then two were plunging into her depths, while she used her thumb on her clit. God I loved the feel of my tongue in her ass, and loved that she loved it even more. She came hard, grunting and groaning. My face was wet, my nose, lips and tongue tired from the effort, a good tired like after a good workout.

She rolled us both over, her back onto her back, me on my front, my head still between her legs. "I have to pee," she murmured, "and I don't want to get up." I knew what she wanted and expected, and moved closer, sealing my lips over her pussy.

"Yesss, that's it, be my toilet, drink it, drink it all, and don't you dare make a mess". I felt her muscles tense and then the heat, the incredible heat, of her pee as it squirted slowly into my mouth, filling it. She always seemed to be able to sense when I was getting full and was able to stop her flow to let me swallow without dripping any. Three, then four full mouthfuls of the burning hot salty liquid entered first my mouth, then my stomach before she was empty. Another beautiful intimate kinky sexual act I loved to do for her, and her to me.

"We talked while you were in the kitchen", she said, "Gina deliberately didn't do much this evening. She wanted to introduce Sue slowly, just letter her watch you undress, see what a sissy panty boy you are, and giving her a hint of how she likes to hurt you. But you'd better be prepared for more tomorrow, after they've rested, and especially if Tammy comes over. I think you are going to get quite a workout and a lot more embarrassment."

"Yes, yes, I kind of thought that might be the case" I replied.

"Good, now get some sleep, I want you serving us breakfast in the morning."

Get some sleep? I knew I would be tossing and turning all night, and Mary knew it. She just didn't care, in fact, she loved it.

cuckrobin
cuckrobin
575 Followers