Family Curse Ch. 05

Story Info
Testing goes too far.
5.9k words
4.63
39.7k
70
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers

Now I waited. What was going to happen? Should I call more? If I did would that start a new pattern of having to have sex with three women each time? Ms. Turner was too far. Yeva was married now as were Karen and Julie. I could call Jennifer. I pulled her name up and looked at her number. But I didn't call her. I can't say why I didn't call her. I just didn't. I tried to make myself decide to call her but in the end I just didn't do it.

Yes, either there was definitely crazy magic happening or I was the crazy one.

I happened to notice my mother looking down at me from the window as Mao arrived and I greeted her by the street in front of the house. She asked me what was up but I dodged the question and just said I needed to ask for a very important question but only once another person arrived.

"Who?" she inquired.

"A minister."

"A minister? For what?"

"I'm not going to ask you to marry me if that's what you're worried about."

"Marry? No. I wasn't thinking that."

"Just hypothetically, though. If I did ask you to marry me, what would you say?"

"Right now? No. I'm sorry. I just don't know you well enough. We ... only one time."

"Well, how about we go on a date and get to know each other better?"

"Well, ... I mean ... now's not a good time for me."

"Really? I guess I should have figured you say that."

"It's not that I don't like you. I sort of do. honestly. But that was just such a crazy night and ..."

"I think this is the minister now."

"What's a minister coming for again?"

"You'll see."

I greeted Rev. Sean, though it took a second to recognize her in her street clothes, and then I escorted them both to the pool house.

"You live here?" the Rev asked me.

"Indeed."

"You said you were rich."

"Well, I won't be rich long if I go blowing my money on stuff to impress people. Anyway, you're both probably wondering why you're here. Say, Mao, can you lock the door. I don't want either of my parents to accidentally come in here while we're talking."

"Sure."

Click.

Ok. Here it goes. I hoped this would work because if it didn't I would look like a huge asshole, as opposed to the actual huge asshole I'd be if it succeeded.

"Sean, I want you to come over here and suck my dick."

She looked at me and for the briefest of moments there was outrage on her face but no sooner had it come then something took it away and she just smiled.

"For a blow job, you better make this work my time."

"Oh, I will. Get naked while you're at it. You too Mao."

"Way ahead of you." she said as I looked over to her to see that she was already getting undressed.

And there it was. Like clockwork. So now the question was, did this work on them because I had already been with them or would this trick work on any two women I corralled into a room with me? That would have to be answered another day. For right now, I had a task to perform and a promise to extract.

I had my dick out for them to see but I wouldn't actually let them start sucking it. I directed them to start kissing each other and they both just fell right into it like they were coming home to each other as lifelong lovers.

It was sort of informative to see their body types next to each other. Mao was thin but wasn't as sexy as Yeva had been. Not unattractive, but not the same. It wouldn't be fair to say she had a flat chest but her breasts were small. Sean on the other hand had fuller breasts and long, soft, triangle nipples. She also had a curvier body which I found more appealing than Mao.

The two women got on my bed and before long Sean was licking Mao's pussy.

"So I take it that you like girls." I told Mao.

"What ... oh ... what do you mean?" she asked as she rolled her hips with the motion of Sean's head.

"You were with Jennifer and now you're with this woman and you don't even know her." I added as I enjoyed feeling Sean's ass and thinking to myself that I actually really liked her body. Something about it reminded me of my sister. I couldn't say exactly what but something about her really did turn me on.

"Well ... Jennifer is my friend so that's ok."

"You always lick out your friends?"

"No, but ... Jen is ok."

"And how about her?" I said as I pointed to Sean.

"She's your friend ... so ... um ... I mean ... I trust you."

"You trust me? Really?"

"Sure."

"But you won't date me?"

"Well, it's not a good time right now."

"Why not?"

"I told you."

"No you didn't. Explain."

"Well, you're just not a boyfriend kind of guy."

"Now a what? What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. My parents would be angry."

"Don't tell them."

"I have to tell them if I date you."

"I still don't see the problem."

"Well, I might be pregnant and if I am ..."

"Slow down. You think you're pregnant?"

"Maybe."

"And I'm the father."

"I haven't been with any other guys."

"And thinking that you still won't date me?"

"Well, it's complicated."

Now this was some bullshit if I ever heard any. "Sean, move out the way." I said. Mao was laying there before me and I grabbed her legs and got into position. Then I pushed my dick all the way into Mao.

"Oh, so good." Mao said.

"Did you take a pregnancy test?" I said as I moved all the way into her as deep as I could go while Sean was moving her hands all over Mao's body and flicking her tongue on one of Mao's nipples.

"I've taken eight so far." she answered while wrapping her legs around me and pressing Sean's face to her tit.

"Eight? Why so many?"

"They all say I'm not pregnant."

"Then guess what, you're not pregnant." I said as I refused to move in and out of her. She squirmed under me to try and get some action.

"But I haven't had my period yet. So if I am pregnant I need to find out early so I can ..."

"And even with all that you still won't date me."

"You wouldn't date me if I was pregnant."

"Gee, I might if it was my kid."

"Oh, yeah. I wasn't thinking about that."

"Or were you maybe thinking you would just not tell me and then go get an ..."

"No. Don't say that. I would never do that. Honest. I'm not that kind of person. I swear."

"But you won't date me."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll go on a date with you. Just fuck me. Please."

I did fuck her but not as long as she wanted. Then I pulled out and sent Sean back in to lick some more. I put my pussy soaked dick next to Mao's mouth and she started to suck it without hesitation.

"Now, you do promise to go on that date with me, don't you."

She nodded.

"You won't forget you made that promise, will you?"

She shook her head.

"Well, we'll just see if you can keep your word."

She took my dick out of her mouth. "Put your cum in me and I'll promise whatever you want."

"You aren't scared of getting pregnant?"

"No. Why would I be? Why else do people have sex?"

It was strange. If this was the kind of thing Uncle John had gone through, why hadn't he had any children?

I put Sean on the bed and had Mao start to lick out the good reverend while I got behind her and started fucking her doggy style.

"So Sean, you still pretending to be gay?" I asked as my pelvis slapped against Mao's ass.

"What do you mean?"

"You're with this woman. I guess you're really just a lesbian all along."

"No, I'm not. I like men."

"Then why wouldn't you go on a date with me?'

"I told you. I'd lose my job."

"So you love your job more than me?"

"A hardly even know you."

"You fucked me and you're here for seconds, though."

"But my job is going to be for the rest of my life."

"Alright. But in that case I have a task for you."

"What?"

"You're going to perform a wedding."

Mao piped up as my dick went in and out of her. "You're going to ask me to marry you?"

"Not you. Another girl."

"Oh, ok." Mao said without any hint of feeling rejected and went right back to Sean's pussy.

"Who do you want to marry?" the minister asked.

"Come here. I'll tell you in your ear."

Sean got up and then went to her knees on the floor so she could be right next to me.

"Closer." I said. I grabbed her hair and brought her ear right to my mouth.

"My sister" I whispered.

Sean looked shocked when I let her up. She started to slowly shake her head from side to side. I countered by nodding very sternly.

"Why?"

"Because I love her and I'm going to be with her and you are going to perform the wedding."

"I can't."

"Oh, your church as room in it for divorced couples and gay couples and even poly whatever couples but you don't have room for me?"

"I don't get to decide that. It doesn't work that way."

"You're going to have to find a way to make it work."

"I can't."

"Then get out. No dick for you."

"What?" There was genuine panic in her voice.

"There's the door. Leave."

"That's not fair. I'm here. I'm ready."

"For sex with me."

"Yes. You called me here. I came. Now you have to ..."

"Sorry, it doesn't work that way."

"You have to."

"Says who? You? I say no. Now get out of my house."

"I ... I ... You have to fuck me."

"Like I'm fucking her?"

"Yes. Please."

"His dick feels so good by the way." Mao said.

"I'm not going to fuck you." I said to Sean. "You'll just have to get a real alter boy to do it."

"No. I can't. You don't understand."

"What don't I understand? What happens if you don't get fucked?"

"I don't know but you have to do it. I know that much."

"Well, I'm not going to do it. So there. You can go without."

"That's not fair."

"Boohoo. Life's not fair. You know what's not fair, the fact that I can't get married to the woman I love."

"I'll get in trouble."

"Sucks to be you."

"It'll be invalid."

"Like I care. As far as I'm concerned, all your weddings are invalid anyway."

"Why would you say that?"

"If mine is invalid than yours are invalid. See, we can both play that game."

"That's not what I mean."

"I don't care what you mean. I just care that this wedding happen."

"Why?"

"Why do you think? What do married people do?"

"It won't be legal."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Maybe we can do it in secret. How about that?"

"Nope. We're going to be on stage in front of everyone. I just need you to promise."

"Stage? What stage?"

"I don't know yet."

"I can't do a wedding on a stage. It has to be in the church or not at all."

"Fine, then on camera."

"You aren't making this easy for me."

"I'll explain when we're finished."

"You better fuck me good and hard if I agree to this."

"Oh, I will. As deep as you want. Maybe I'll even make you my mistress. Would you like that?"

"Not really."

"Why not? We're fuck buddies, right?"

"Well, I'd prefer to think of this as an isolated incident."

"Ok. We'll see. You just better hope that the marriage takes cause if not, this might not be as isolated as all that."

"Stop talking and fuck me." she demanded.

"He hasn't finished with me yet." Mao complained.

I have to say, I was enjoying this. My mind was already starting to ponder all manner of situations that I could turn to my advantage with the curse. The really bad part of the curse is being in the dark. Now that I knew a bit of what was going on, it actually wasn't so bad. I might just take Ms. Turner's class next year after all. I wondered how many times a week I could get her and the RA girl to fuck me in my room.

But then again, if the marriage worked and ended the curse, then that obviously wouldn't happen but I could dream.

Anyway, I moved Mao out of the way and then got on top of Sean who was on the bed. While I was fucking Sean, Mao came and started grinding her groin on me. I think Sean only lasted about five minutes before I had her very clearly hitting her climax. It was funny to see too, and I was also amused by the fact that I was nowhere near cumming yet.

I let her rest and tried to think of what the next thing I wanted to do was. Just as I was a captive in this situation, so were they until I finished. I was pretty sure that was how it worked. I went to the window and looked past the ugly surfer themed curtain. Out by the back door of the main house my mother was pacing. She would look like she was going to make her way to the pool house but then she'd stop and turn back. When she got to the back door of the house it would look like she'd remember again what she wanted to do and then turn around.

I laughed. Why couldn't I get this kind of privacy with my sister? Actually, a threesome with my sister involved would be pretty nice. Why was she exempt? That was adding to my suspicion that if I married her, the curse would be broken. Even if not, then if I was at least always with her then there seemed little chance of another incident. Of course I could be just missing something very obvious. What if my sister wasn't included because she just naturally wanted to be with me. Maybe she might be roped in if an incident happened with her around. Maybe if I dated a woman and things just naturally arrived at sex then the curse wouldn't happen.

I really hated ignorance. The 'not knowing' was really bothering me. But could I really test each possibility to see which ones did what? That would be a lot of fucking and a lot of cheating on my sister. At least with this event, I was furthering my plan to be with just her.

The women pulled me back to the bed and Mao got on top of me. While she was riding me, she was making out with Sean. I swear, those women had their tongues half way down each other's throats.

Should I go ahead and finish? I was close enough. It was so strange to ask myself that question. I remembered back to Ms. Turner and Nancy. I had started cumming the moment she first lowered herself onto me.

I decided to let myself cum. After all, I had already extracted the promise I needed from each of them. Now I was curious as to whether they would keep their word once they both came back to their senses.

While I filled Mao's pussy with cum, Sean put her tits right in my face. I don't know what she thought she was doing but it wasn't helping. Don't get me wrong, I like her tits, but at the specific moment, I was busy.

Ah. Very good. Mao seemed happy.

"And you remember you promised to go on a date with me." I said.

"I will. Don't worry."

"That reminds me. Sean, hand me my pants."

She brought them to my outreached hand and I got out my phone. As Mao lifted herself off of me, I took a picture of my cum starting to leak out of her and then I got a few pictures of Sean sucking the cum off of my dick and licking the cum out of Mao. She hadn't swallowed all of it yet when Mao insisted on kissing her some more. They started passing my cum back and forth between them as they kissed and then they both swallowed what they had.

Snap, snap, snap. Not that I was planning it, but in the back of my mind I was just realizing the fact that I had pretty good insurance now if either woman tried to betray me.

"And you do remember you promised to do my wedding."

"You still haven't put your semen in me yet."

"Oh, don't worry. I will. And once I do, you promise to do my wedding no matter who I want to marry."

"I'll marry you to whoever you want, just make sure you fuck me."

We got into a similar position as earlier, only this time, Sean was licking Mao and I was fucking Sean from behind. Her ass was so sexy. I think I was starting to appreciate the 'no for marriage but yes for sex' rule her church had. I sure wasn't going to marry her but I wouldn't want her getting married to any other guy because as long as she didn't I felt it was ok to fuck her as much as I wanted.

I was going to need some time. This was important. I had to give her a full semen package.

"You make sure you don't forget your promise."

"I won't. Just don't stop."

It was when Mao started to arch her back in her orgasm that I felt myself getting close. Mao was cumming, then I started to blast what I could into Sean. My orgasm set the reverend off and she started to climax. Oh, so good. This was a nice one. And now I was tired. I really wanted to sleep all of the sudden.

I moved and laid in the bed next to Mao while Sean was still on her hands and knees next to us. I did notice the moment of realization but they both took it a lot better this time. They didn't panic and they didn't sprint for their clothes. They were relaxed and just took in the situation.

I was just about to see if they remembered their promises when I was interrupted.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Not now, mom." I yelled.

"Open this door."

"I'm naked. Wait a minute."

"I want this door open."

As you can imagine, the women started to frantically get their clothes on. I didn't feel the need to rush. Let my mother catch me.

Bang, bang, bang.

"Open the door." she yelled.

"Just wait." I said as I stood in front of the door naked.

Once Sean had her clothes on, she was trying to give me mine but I wouldn't take them. If my mom wants to be a bitch and barge in on me like this, then I'll do the same thing to her that I'd been doing in the morning.

"Get dressed. Please." Sean whispered to me.

"My wedding?"

"Yes, I promise I'll do your wedding. Now please."

Damn. Fine. I'll shock my mom another time. I got my pants and my shirt on sans socks or underwear. In hindsight, that might have been a mistake since my dick was sensitive and the fabric of my pants was unpleasant I eventually discovered.

We opened the door and I was about to just tell my mother that I was fucking the women there but Sean spoke up first.

"Mrs. Ferris. It's wonderful to see you again. We ..."

"You?" my mother said.

"We were just having a short meeting regarding your son acting as the sponsor for this young woman here."

"This is outrageous."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"What was my son doing naked?"

"He ..."

I took the opportunity to speak up for myself. "I'm totally comfortable being naked and since everyone here is a mature adult save for you. They were fine with me being naked. You're the only one who has a problem with it."

"Son, I told you that you aren't supposed to be dating right now. Especially not two women at the same time and especially not a priest of all people."

"I'm not dating Rev. Sean. What are you talking about?"

"He's dating me." Mao said.

"You? Who are you?"

"Sorry. Mao, this is my mother. Mom, this is Mao. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet but we're dating. Does that clear everything up?"

"I know you were having sex in here and I'm shocked that a minister would be part of it." my mother accused.

"Well, Dad said I could have guests over and you all wouldn't bother me about it."

"Not for sex. We never agreed to that."

"Fine, then I'll go move in with Terri. It's closer to Mao's place anyway."

"Leave your sister out of this."

"Just saying. I mean, would you be jumping on me like this if I had a guy friend over and a male priest instructing us? Would you be freaking out then? Seems to me you're being a bit sexist here."

"You don't even know what real sexism is."

"Sure I do. It's called attending an all boys school where they teach us we're defective because we have a y chromosome."

"Mrs. Ferris." Rev. Sean interrupted. "John. Please. This isn't healthy for either of you."

"Oh, and I do need to get home actually. I have class tomorrow." Mao added.

"Yeah, mom. You can't hold people against their will."

"John, remember the fourth commandment. Talk to your mother with more respect." Sean said.

I walked the women to their vehicles and waved goodbye as they each drove off. Looks like this was going to be a one time thing thanks to the busy body who had to come and ruin everything. I doubted I could get either of them to come back to the pool house again. If I wanted to use the curse on them again, I'd have to catch them at another place because they wouldn't willingly come here.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,396 Followers
12