Family Development Ch. 02: Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHNNN!" Ben coughed, flecks of blood from his bitten lip popped from his mouth, dropping onto his cleft chin, as his tortured nuts exploded their load under the tented airline blanket, onto Kristy's flashing fist. She squeezed and teased and stroked and poked relentlessly, while he shot jet upon jet of thick jism from his dancing dick.

"Oooop! Yes!" Kristy squealed, soto voce, "yummy gummy for my tummy... Don't stop, Benneee, come... Come... COME!" Her hand, sticky with his goop, grabbed at his flesh as it slid from rim to root, extracting the most reluctant reserves from his reservoir until, finally, she felt his seizures cease and his shrinking eggs were drained. Kristy heaved a great satisfied sigh and abandoned Ben's staff. She raised the blanket's leading edge slightly with her right hand and brought her greasy digits up to her mouth. She was careful not to rub away any of the precious spend. She hungrily licked her fingers and palm clean, swallowing every gray globule. Leaning in close to her mentor, she nibbled, then sucked, his earlobe briefly and buzzed, "Nice! I'm really looking forward to this week!" Kristy smacked her lips, closed her eyes and nestled into Ben's shoulder, napping for the remainder of the flight.

Ben smelled his cum on her breath and drank in her perfumed hair. "Me too, Little One, me too!" He thought to himself, wiping his bloody spittle from his chin. He reached his right hand under the blanket and tucked away his withered wand.

*

In Pasadena, Carla was clearing the supper dishes when the phone rang. "I'll get it, Mom!" she heard Claude yell from the family room. A few minutes later, he poked his head in the kitchen and said, "It's Dad, you want to take it in here? I'll hang up the TV room phone..."

Carla wiped her hands on a dishtowel and answered, "No, I'm finished here. I'll take it on the phone in the den. You can hang up when you hear me. Thanks, son," she said smiling, once more amazed by how much her boy had grown without her ever seeing it. "I have to stop thinking of him as 'my boy,'!" She admonished herself, walking down the hall to the home office. "Hi, Ben," she said cheerfully, hearing the family room extension click as Claude hung up and returned to his show. "So, your down safe and sound... I'm always anxious, until I hear your voice." She said truthfully.

"Oh yeah, no problems, really," Ben said, grinning at Kristy, who was flopped, naked, on the rumpled king-size bed in the Washington Plaza Hotel suite. "There was a little turbulence over Bakersfield, and I bit my lip on a bounce, if you can believe it," he chuckled, winked at Kristy and rubbed his crotch as he continued into the phone, "but I came through it all... it's OK." Kristy practically fell off the bed stifling her laughter. "Tomorrow is an early day chock full of meetings. I have room service ordered," Ben pointed his finger at Kristy, then at his dick and then at his mouth, "and it's right to bed after a quick bite."

"That sounds like a smart idea, Ben," Carla replied, "I'm sorry about your lip, though. Call me whenever you can. You know I like to hear from you."

"I will... if I CAN," Ben assured her, "But, after the meetings, there's usually informal get-togethers" He jacked his hand in the air, grinning at Kristy, "And others might think it's... peculiar, you know... if the Regional Sales Manager doesn't... uh, COME." Kristy was off the bed, holding Ben's package tight in her hand, weighing his cock and balls. Ben batted at her hand, careful not to make a noise Carla might hear on the phone. "It will certainly be HARD... but, I'm thinking of YOU all the time, sweetie." Ben spread his legs wide. Kristy dropped to her knees and began licking her way up his thighs while she dug her fingers into Ben's ass cheeks. When she got to his nuts, Kristy sucked them both into her mouth and tickled them with her tongue. "HUNH!.. Honey, I have hang up now... room service is here. LOVE you!"

"OK, Ben. I love you, too. Bye." Carla said, cradling the receiver. She left the den and walked to the family room. "So, what are we watching?" She asked Claude as she plopped down in an easy chair in front of the television.

12