Family Development Ch. 04: Medley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yes," Carla cooed appreciatively, "Nice... uhhnn.. BACK stroke... What's the next one?" she asked dreamily as her body began tingling.

"In the RELAY," Claude whispered huskily, leaning forward, sliding his slippery hands beneath the borders of the blue suit, around to his mother's chest, "the NEXT part is the... BREAST stroke." His big hands enveloped Carla's tits and flattened them, as much as was possible, pulling her lotioned back against his naked torso as his palms palped her mature mounds.

"Aaahhh..." Carla sighed, melting as she exhaled. His strong fingers trapped and tweaked her thick nipples, sending electric jolts to the junction box between her legs. "Then what?" she asked, barely audible in her teased trance.

"Hmm?" Claude breathed into her right ear. "Next? Oh!... the BUTTERFLY... comes next," he softly informed her as he planted rapid, small kisses along a line from her temple, across her cheek, down her neck and over her shoulder. Carla trembled. Her upper body shuddered against him as the sexual currents shot from her scalp to her toes, lighting up every nerve in between.

"Ohhhh, God, Claude!" Carla whimpered. "Sweet Jesus!" She exhorted. "You... make me... feel so... GOOD!"

Claude grinned and looked up into the clear blue Pasadena sky, pleased by his mother's high praise, proud to have discovered his powerful ability to bring her happiness. He bent his wrists and forearms out, snapping the Spandex off Carla's shoulders, peeling her top away from her breasts, as his hands cruised to her tummy and dipped beneath the waistline. His left hand covered her midriff while he drove his right hand through her bush, and pressed it against her wet snatch.

While his left middle finger toyed with Carla's navel, making small sucking sounds as it popped in and out, he pushed the middle two fingers of his right hand deep into her vagina. Carla spread her knees wide and thrust her hips forward, relying on Claude's solid chest for leverage as she crushed her cunt onto his hand.

"UUHHNN! Yes! Oh, just... THERE!" She cried when Claude's thumb depressed her boatman and rubbed his sensitive bald head. "Ah...YESSS!" She came, flooding gallons, seemingly, around Claude's hand. Squirming, she reached behind and down, flailing both hands, clawing until she grabbed her son's Speedo. Pulling valiantly, she popped it over his hips, springing his erect cock, like a one-eyed jack-in-the-box, from its red Lycra den. His dick eagerly slapped her tail bone.

Claude stood, lifting Carla with him, and each finished yanking down the other's swimsuit. Quickly resettling onto the chaise, Claude lay back and pulled Carla's hips. Still astride the lounger, facing his feet, she forcefully sat on his iron erection. "UHHHN!" They grunted in unison as she sank and he stuffed her twat down to his balls.

Carla leaned forward. Pushing her hands against Claude's thighs, her feet against the pool apron, she rode his stallion like a Santa Anita jockey. He chuffed and thrust as she huffed and dropped. "Go! Go! Go!" He encouraged, even as she repetitively squeaked "Yes! Yes! Yes!" each time her hams bounced off his quads.

Claude held her upper buttocks in his palms and spread her cheeks with his thumbs, fascinated by her opening and closing rosebud, as she worked his shaft. Inspired by how he recalled Carla reacting to his fingers in her ass when they fucked earlier that morning, Claude gave her extra lift on a push-away and adjusted his target when his cock briefly cleared her pussy. On the down stroke, Carla surprisingly impaled her bottom on Claude's ready and waiting spear.

"WHAAAAA!" She yelled, as she realized, somehow, she had pulled herself off his dick and landed again, but, in the wrong hole. Claude did not fully penetrate his mother's tight sphincter, but, he was well greased, rock hard and motivated. His glans pushed past her starry entrance and his cock followed another inch. He held her in place, stopping her retreat, feeling her anus shrink around his dick, squeezing him, undecided whether to accept or expel the intruder.

"HUHHNN!" He grunted, pushing forward, holding Carla tight in counterforce. "How's THAT?" He hissed, exhaling and crunching his abs, driving his prick a further inch, or two, into Carla's rectum.

"UNNNHH!" Carla groaned with the new pressure. Strangely, it felt both uncomfortable and wonderful all at once. She again replayed her mental tape of resistance to Ben's occasional interest in 'backdoor sex' as he called it. In fairness, though, she had to admit, she had enjoyed immense pleasure when Claude bored her bottom with his fingers, and, in the shower, he had responded very positively when she drilled her finger into his butt. She relaxed around his dick and felt it ease in deeper still. Carla sighed. "Ahhhh, yes... that's... good, son," she answered. "Keep it there... and... uhhnn... go gentle." She instructed, as his penis inexorably and completely filled her ass.

Carla resumed fucking her son, but slowly, with a rolling sideways motion, stirring his stick in her rear end. New nerves sent familiar signals through her body. Claude's right hand glided in light circles on her hip as she rocked. His left hand covered and massaged her pendant left breast. She tucked her right hand between her legs and tickled his nuts with her finger tips while she diddled her clit with her thumb. Their respective tensions built to bursting. Carla heard Claude snarl "AARRGGH! and felt his cock flex inside her a split second before she fell over the edge of her own cliff, screaming "AY...YESSSS!"

Carla silently sat, pithed, on Claude's supine lap, relishing the diminishing sweet sensations accompanying his shrinking cock as it slowly retracted from her formerly virgin ass. The sun warmed her face while her son warmed her heart. Everything in the world was bright and right. She felt truly blessed by her transcendent love of Claude.

12