Family Development Ch. 07: Surprise!

Story Info
Coitus? Don't Interrupt Us!
2.1k words
4.49
16.5k
20

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Claude James and Kristy Stauffer splashed around in the pool, playing little games. They dove at each other, tossed a Phosphorescent Frisbee back and forth, and generally frolicked, silhouetted in the dark night by the bright underwater spotlights in the deep end beneath the thinnest sliver of a new moon's waxing crescent. For all their antics, they might have been summer fairies; or children, ten years younger than their actual ages of 18 and 22 years. The only real clue to their maturity, for an objective observer, was their physical development, obviously on display since they were each completely nude.

Kristy's giggles and Claude's guffaws carried on the still air across the walled garden's lawn, up to the open French doors to the Pasadena home's master bedroom, where

Ben, Claude's 43-year old father, lay passed out from a long travel day, too much Zinfandel at dinner and a heavy double night-cap of The Glenlivet. Claude's mother, and very recent paramour, stood nearby, deep in the shadows, watching the kids cavort. She smiled as she saw her son throw the older girl up in the air while he treaded water at the 10' depth marker. "He's is so strong!" She remarked to herself, adding, with a note of surprise, as she watched Kristy backflip with a half-twist and slice the water, "And look at HER! Watch out Nadia Comăneci, if they add a swimming pool to the gymnastics competition!"

When Claude and Kristy climbed out of the pool, gathering up their discarded suits, and walked, hand-in-hand, across the patio to the kitchen slider, Carla quietly closed her double doors. She padded, barefoot, across the room to the walk-in closet and stood topless in front of the floor-to-ceiling dressing mirror. Carla ran her hands across her mature boobs, pausing briefly to pluck her thick nipples away from their large dark beige halos, and slowly turned 360 degrees, examining herself. She was proud to still have, at age 40, the figure she had in college. "Well, plus two inches on my tummy and one at my hips," she corrected herself thoughtfully, "But still," she said aloud, "35-28-37, and a D-cup, looks pretty good from here, girl!" She stepped out of her blousy full-leg satin bloomers, tossing them in the hamper with her bra and Ben's old shirt. Chuckling, Carla jutted her hip, then slapped her bottom as she spoke to her nude reflection, "Certainly, Claude doesn't mind sucking and fucking you!"

Carla reached for a hanger, pulled 'The Blue Angel' from the rod, then slipped the sheer, floor length, baby blue nylon negligee over her head. She smoothed it over her tummy and hips, bouncing her boobs until they were snugly tucked into their skimpy lace-edged pockets. The long ends of the shiny satin faux bow, centered on the empire bust, hung straight away, forming a ribbon highway from her mountains to her golden grotto. She slid her feet into her matching blue satin wedge slippers, with their marabou toes, turned out the closet light and went into the master bath. Carla quickly brushed her teeth and gargled, flushing all traces of Ben's semen from her mouth, then arranged her lustrous long amber hair until her tresses fell, just so, over her bosom and down her back, accenting the creamy porcelain skin of her shoulders under the negligee's spaghetti straps.

*

Claude and Kristy stood at the hall door to the guest bedroom, unsure how to proceed. Fucking in the swimming pool as a first date made a doorstep goodnight kiss seem weirdly tame, yet it hardly seemed right for either of them to invite the other into bed when Claude's parents' were in their room less than 50 feet away. Kristy breached the awkward silence. "Umm, you wanna use the shower first?" She asked, arching her eyebrows. "It's OK, I can wait." She smiled, although in the dark hall she could not make out the features of Claude's face and probably he did not see hers, either.

"Uh, sure," Claude answered agreeably, "That's cool. I'll make it quick and save the hot water for you," He offered.

"OK," Kristy said, "Thanks, Good night." She hesitated, then entered her room.

"OK, then," Claude mumbled, "Good night." He turned, as the latch clicked, and went into his own bedroom next door. Crossing to the bathroom, he was pleased to see the access door to Kristy's bedroom was closed. He shut his own door behind him, turned on the shower taps and hung his wet board shorts on the wooden drying rack beside the sink opposite the toilet. Claude stepped into the stall and faced the back corner, closing his eyes and enjoying the hot stream cascading from his shoulders, across his back, to his butt. "What a day! What a NIGHT!" He thought to himself, reconstructing its progression without appreciating how he had cuckolded his father, not only with Carla, but, with Kristy. Suddenly, Claude sensed a crowding presence followed immediately by small, slick, soapy hands sliding in circles on his glutes and then gliding over his mid-back, across his lats, under his shoulder blades and around to his chest.

Kristy hugged him tight from behind, scrubbing her left hand through his chest hairs. She tickled his nipples, while her right hand stroked and patted his hard flat abs just north of his cock. She felt his boner rubbing its head on the back of her hand, begging for individual attention. "Un-HUH!" She said with quiet triumph. "In the hall I was beginning to wonder if you had lost interest in me..." Her voice trailed off with a soft snicker.

"What... uhn!...What are you doing here?" Claude bleated between groans, as Kristy's right hand pet his turgid prick. "I... nnhhahh... thought you were... uhn!... going to WAIT." He croaked, as his dick helplessly danced to her increasingly insistent tune.

Kristy pinched his left nipple, hard, and licked her tongue along his spine, between his scapulae, as she flexed and pulsed her sliding right fingers on his throbbing cock. "I'm sort of... imPATIENT..." she hissed into his back, pressing her breasts flat against his waist and grinding her cunny onto the bottoms of his ass cheeks. "I got... HORNY... are you pissed at me?" She laughed and twisted her fist around his dick's root, extending her ring and little fingers to scratch his scrotum.

Claude pushed off the stall wall and turned inside Kristy's arms, breaking free of her grip. "Not at all!" he growled, low in his throat, grabbing the wet waif at her waist in his powerful hands. He spun again, lifting her as he spiraled, pinning her between the wall and his chest, with the spray again beating down on his back.

"EEEEP!" Kristy squealed, with surprised delight, as her shoulders spread flat against the smooth hard tiled shower wall. She curled her stomach, raised her legs and locked her ankles behind Claude's back. "UNNHHH!" she yelped, with exultant satisfaction, as her open peach welcomed his driving dick. "C-C-CLAUDE!" Kristy coughed, when his first powerful thrust rammed the soft nose of his cock against her deepest membrane.

"Huh!... Huh!... Huh!" Claude grunted with each strong stroke, grinning while he watched Kristy's eyes glaze, then close. Her red hair drug swaths of streaking condensation across the stall as she rolled her head. Suddenly, he froze, laminating her lithe body to the shower. Kristy opened her eyes in alarm. "WHAT the FUCK?" They each, simultaneously, mouthed in silent horror.

"Claude? Are you there?" Carla whispered loudly, knocking on the other side of the closed bathroom door to Claude's bedroom.

"HUNH!" Claude gasped, "Yes, Mom... What..." He pulled his dick back and then pushed it into Kristy's pussy again, less energetically but no less deep. "...IS it?" Kristy's alarm turned to mirth as she realized he was not quitting. She closed her mouth on Claude's right shoulder, at the base of his neck, and clutched her fingertips into his hard lats as she crunched her cunt, squeezing his piston in her sleeve.

"I just wanted to say 'good night,'" Carla answered, muffled by the door and the running water. "Maybe give you a kiss... that's all," she said.

Kristy's back slid up and down the wet wall with every pump of Claude's cock. She sucked his neck, stifling her ecstatic moans, as her climax built and broke. "OHH... KAY... Mom!" Claude called through the steam. "JUHHHST a... SECCC...uhhnd!" He felt his nuts tense. He gripped Kristy's bottom tight in his talons and pulled her pelvis firmly against his rocking hips as he flexed in her twat. "I'm COMMMing!" He groaned through his gritted teeth as he strained and squirted hot shots into Kristy's box.

"OK, I'll wait, then," Carla announced.

Claude pulled his stiff stalk out and lowered Kristy back to her feet. He kissed her sweetly and swiftly, then stepped from the shower with a wink. Holding his finger to his lips, signaling her to remain quiet, he shut off the taps. He grabbed a fluffy towel and quickly ran it over his body before wrapping it, like a kilt, around his gut, tucking a corner at his waist below his belly button. He flipped off the bathroom light and opened the locked door to his room, thankful for Kristy's foresight. The latch snicked quietly as he softly shut the door and looked across the room at Carla, standing at the foot of his bed facing him, beckoning him with open arms.

Claude closed their distance in two strides and Carla embraced his damp body. "Mmmmm," She murmured, "I've wanted... NEEDED... to hold you close, all evening!" Dismayed to feel Claude's erection already poking against her mott and tummy, she asked, "What's THIS?" Giggling, she added, "Don't tell me you were PLAYING with yourself in the SHOWER!" She infiltrated her hand beneath Claude's towel and found his tumescence. "You poor boy! I hope you saved some for ME!" With her left hand on Claude's hip and her right still firmly wrapped around his rod, she turned him and pushed. He fell back onto the bed. She followed swiftly, hiking her negligee above her waist as she settled herself, astride Claude's hips. Her flared conch lips surrounded, then swallowed, his wand. Claude reached up, sliding the flimsy nylon bodice aside, and seized her Carla's breasts, capturing her thick square nipples between his fingers as he palped and pulsed his palms on the full globes.

"Ohhhh, yessss!" Carla sighed. She rolled her hips, rocking her pussy forward and back, as Claude stirred his cock in her cunt. Carla remained primed from her silent study of Claude and Kristy's pool play. Her pent up desire quickly manifested itself. She leaned forward and mashed her mouth on Claude's. He slid his hands from her chest to her back, pulling her hard onto his torso while he raised his knees. Keeping his feet flat on the mattress, he pushed Carla's bottom with his quads and bounced his ass, pounding his fat dick hard into her aching vagina. "Mmmmfff, nnnaahhh!" She moaned and whimpered into the back of Claude's throat as her torrent released.

The more she groaned, the harder her humped. Each stroke sparked a new wave. She came, and came again, curling her toes into the bedspread as her heat spread from her pussy to her scalp. Claude was inspired by her writhing enthusiastic orgasms and found reserves of his own. Lunging powerfully, he grunted and sent yet another sortie of his seed into his mother's wanton womb.

Carla flopped to her right onto the bed beside Claude and exhaled a long satisfied sigh. "My God! You... are... a... STUD!" She gasped, toying her fingers in his hair.

Claude chuckled ruefully. "I thought we weren't going to DO this while Dad was home." He commented. "What if he got up to take a piss and found you weren't in bed?"

"Don't worry, son," Carla said, raising up on her left shoulder and kissing Claude gently. "He's passed out and more likely to piss himself than to wake up and find me gone!" She laughed derisively and then kissed Claude again. "You are so sweet." She got off the bed and stroked her right hand through her pale bush, retrieving a blob of Claude's cum that was backing its way out of her glistening pussy. Raising her hand to her lips, she slurped the grease and grinned. "And, you are good to your mother! Good night, son, pleasant dreams. I'll call you for breakfast." As she walked to the door she stopped and turned around. "By the way, unless I miss my guess, our house guest would probably not mind snuggling up to my big handsome boy!"

"No doubt, Mom," Claude replied, "I'll work on it. Good night."

Carla turned abruptly and left with a smug expression.