Family Dinner

Story Info
Nina shows her four nephews a great time before dinner.
3.3k words
4.49
71.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

"You guys think Aunt Nina's coming?" John asked his brother, Jeff, and his two cousins, Peter and Gary.

"Yeah, man," Peter—the eldest of the four, at the age of 24—nodded, his eyes suddenly beaming.

"I sure hope so, guys," Jeff—the younger, only 19—added. "Whenever we're having family dinners, I always wonder what she'll be wearing, you know?"

"Oh, yes," Peter chuckled. "As well as who she'll be bringing with her, you know?"

"God damn it," Gary laughed, "after every single family dinner, my mom's talking about Aunt Nina's new boyfriend for at least two days...'he's so young'; 'why can't she find someone her age, get married, settle down?'; 'she's always dressing so provocatively, don't she realize we have young boys in the family?'

"It's...funny," Gary concluded, lowering his voice.

"How old is Aunt Nina?" Jeff asked.

"I think..." Gary pondered for a moment. "She must be forty, forty-something?"

"She's the eldest sister, so...yeah, she's got to be forty-one; three years older than my mom."

"Wow," Jeff scratched his chin. "She's...damn fine for her age!"

They all agreed, their eyes glinting in excitement.

A tap on the knock sent them all rattling, as they were all getting semi-erect thinking of their aunt Nina and the often too-revealing outfits she'd wear during family dinners and gatherings, to the complete disquietude of their mothers (and secret enthrallment of their fathers).

"Hey boys, what are you doing hidden in here?" Nina stepped into the room with a bright smile.

They were all mesmerized by their aunt's appearance, her slim body concealed under a tight-fitting, strapless, long dress with a high slit reaching up to her thigh and knee-high high-heel boots.

"We're good, Aunt Nina," Peter was the first to regain his voice. "We're just...talking."

"Good," she smiled and took a seat at the edge of Gary's bed, crossing her leg high, causing the dress to fall sideways, thus exposing her long, thin legs. "Because, downstairs my sisters are talking grown-up stuff and they tire me out.

"You don't mind if I stay here for a while, huh boys? I'm not disturbing any...private conversations?" She winked at them, perfectly aware of her nephews' lustful stares.

"No, not at all, Aunt Nina," Jeff cleared his throat. "We were just talking..." he paused and looked at the others for assistance.

"Sports," Gary was quick to add. "Yes, about sports!"

"Right," Nina giggled and pulled her dress even higher, revealing to the four hot-blooded boys she wasn't wearing any undergarment.

Their eyes popped open and their hearts started racing almost simultaneously, as they watched their aunt uncrossing, then crossing, her legs slowly and stylishly, offering them thus a brief, yet momentous to them, glimpse of her waxed pussy.

The boys exchanged quick glances of inquiry and confusion, much to Nina's delight.

"So, did you come alone, Aunt Nina?" Jeff asked, desperate to break the awkward silence.

"Yes, boys," she smiled widely. "I'm single at the moment."

"How's that possible?" John said.

"Well," Nina ran her fingers through her long, wavy, dark-brown hair back, "I'm just not seeing anyone for the time being."

"I don't get it," John continued. "Guys must go nuts over you, you're so..." He was stopped abruptly by a hard elbow on the ribs from Peter.

"It's okay, Peter," Nina chuckled warmly. "Your cousin was only trying to compliment me. Isn't that right, John?" She looked him straight into the eyes and John simply nodded in agreement, his throat blocked by a humongous lump.

"See? Now you've made him all uncomfortable," she jokingly scolded Peter. "So," she quickly added, her voice mellow and warm, "what are you up to? Who's doing what?"

They told her in turns, while trying to maintain eye contact and failing miserably; as they talked about their studies, or work, or other activities, their gazes moved to Nina's bursting breasts, struggling inside the tight dress, and her naked legs, toned from the perfectly fitting boots.

It was a sight they all breathed in deeply, fully aware they'd be having wet dreams about their Aunt Nina that night...little did they know that Nina had come to the family dinner unescorted for a very specific reason...the same reason for which she had excused herself from her sisters' company.

While the boys talked, her hands explored her body, scratching the top of her chest and caressing her thighs...inwardly, she rejoiced at the reaction those simple, subtle movements had to her nephews, as they all four on occasion stumbled on their words, or, speechlessly, and seemingly breathlessly, fixed their gazes on her.

Peter and John did not mention their girlfriends to Aunt Nina; neither of them saw any reason to go into that topic, nor did the other two thought it appropriate to chime in and mention it.

Which was what prompted Nina to say, after all four boys had concluded their tales: "So, what about girls, boys? Does none of you have a girlfriend?"

Once again, the boys exchanged silent glances.

"It must be hard, then," Nina continued. "Hot-blooded, young men like you, without a woman to elevate some of that pressure..." She uncrossed her legs and leaned back on one elbow on the single bed, spreading her legs just enough to allow the boys a clearer view. "Must be tough," she added, while caressing her chest.

"It sometimes is," Jeff mumbled, incapable of withstanding prolonged, awkward silences... "Aunt Nina, what are you doing?"

"Just chilling, dear," she threw her head back; she opened her legs a little more, sporting a wide, inviting smile.

"Aunt Nina, are you..." John cleared his throat, daring to slide closer to the bed, and his aunt.

"Why are you boys so afraid? Dinner won't be ready for another hour and your parents are all too engrossed in their conversations...no one's going to bother us..." she said in a low, seductive voice, lowering the dress' cups under her breasts.

A synchronous gasp escaped all four boys' mouths, as they stared dumbfounded at Nina's large, firm, silicone breasts and pink, small, sensitive nipples; John, his loins burning, buried his head between his aunt's legs, running his lips across her inner thighs.

Nina's welcoming reaction and low humming gave birth to newfound courage to the rest of the boys, who got up to their feet, their hard pricks struggling in the tightness of their pants, and moved closer to their aunt, surrounding the bed.

She looked up and with a bright smile looked at her nephews standing tall around her, while John's tongue was on her pussy, while with his fingers he spread her labia and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"What are you boys waiting for?" She challenged them with a half-mocking voice; the boys exchanged one last glance of awkwardness and wonderment, then unbuttoned their pants, pulling their erect members out.

They hadn't been naked together since they were little kids indulging in asinine pre-teen competitions...yet, when Nina took Peter and Jeff in her hands, stroking gently, and invited Gary to climb on the bed, they completely forgot all their inhibitions.

Gary sat on his aunt's chest, burying his cock between her round breasts; he moaned loudly, his shaft engulfed between her tits, as he began rocking his rod back and forth against her sternum; Nina tilted her head upwards, mouth wide open, hungrily accepting the head in her mouth at the end of every thrust.

John flapped his tongue faster in her pussy, rubbing her clit harder with his thumb, having buried his face between his aunt's legs, tasting her sweet, sweet cunt that was wetting his stubble.

Nina slapped Gary's thigh, commanding him to climb off; John lifted his head, when his aunt stirred. She sat up, asked her nephews to unzip her dress, which they were all too eager to do...she got off the bed and let her dress fall down around her ankles; a wide, beaming smile turned her face even more beautiful, as she observed the astonished look that appeared on the boys' faces as she stood there butt naked, in only her boots.

She squatted down and rubbed her wet pussy, rubbing the outer lips; she sucked off her middle finger slowly and suggestively, while the boys formed a small, tight circle around her.

All four rods were on her face, the boys did not mind crossing swords, and Nina lifted both hands and began stroking, licking, and sucking in rotation; she'd been in similar positions before, yet, she was still overwhelmed by the amount of meat at her disposal; even more exciting was the fact they were her nephews' cocks she was pleasuring—the same nephews she knew had had wet dreams about her for years and whom she thoroughly adored to tease on every family gathering.

The boys remained overly passive, gladly allowing Aunt Nina to control the pace, as she shifted between deepthroating each of them; her mouth and hands constantly occupied and rays of sunshine beamed from her eyes, as she glanced hungrily up at them.

John moved behind his aunt and crouched down, his hand on her dripping pussy; he rubbed her hard and fast, giving her cunt a few tender slaps. Nina's expression shifted, her body shivered, and she got down to her knees, bending slightly forth, offering her bold nephew better access.

"Down on all fours," John said, rather stiffly, and forcefully pushed his aunt forward; eagerly, she leaned on her hands, arching her lower back.

Once more, John buried his face between her legs, inserting his tongue in her wet pussy, while the other three remained around her head, shoving their cocks in her wide open, desirous mouth with more audacity.

They all began caressing and feeling up her body, groping her hanging, swinging breasts, her tight ass cheeks; Nina felt overwhelmed, her lower body shaking from the intensity with which John flickered his tongue inside her, while stimulating her clit with two fingers.

"This is so wrong," Peter said, when Nina took him balls deep down her throat, choking on his meat.

"Which makes it so right," she giggled, when she momentarily pulled back, few tears running down her eyes.

She then hummed in joy, when John slapped his steel-hard rod on her pussy; "yes," she looked back and spoke to him in a soft voice, "fuck your aunt's slutty wet cunt, Johnny boy."

Simply hearing those words coming out of her mouth nearly caused him to climax right there and then; he managed to restrain himself, desperately trying to focus on something, anything, else.

He pushed himself in her pussy, going in deep, feeling as if he was being swallowed by his aunt's sweet womanhood; he began to thrust, slow at first, overwhelmed by her warmth and the way her inner walls were engulfing his member tight, clenching on around him.

Her breasts swung back and forth, as John increased his pace, driving his shaft balls deep in her; in the meantime, Nina muffled her oncoming cries of joy by taking the rest of the boys down her throat, in a strict rotation. Suddenly, she lifted her back, leaning heavily on John; his hands immediately went around her breasts, squeezing them hard.

The other three fought off their initial reluctance and once more surrounded their aunt, letting her take them in her mouth and hands; no one was left unattended and Nina was enraptured at the way her nephews were gradually taking over, being now them directing the action.

John continued to pound her hard, feeling her breasts bouncing up and down, as he twisted her nipples, immensely enjoying the moaning sounds she produced.

Gary placed his hands on his aunt's head, holding her steady, and thrust his cock in her throat, face-fucking her hard, his swollen, faintly blue, balls slapping hard on her jaw.

Nina kept her gaze fixed in his eyes; meanwhile, she was still stroking the other two, her grip tightening around their shafts, when the pounding turned rough.

"Keep slamming her throat, man," John said in a prolonged gasp. "It makes her tighter, it's..." He pulled out, panting. "Damn it, I don't want to come so fast."

"Move over," Jeff pushed him aside, all too hepped up, and positioned himself behind Nina.

His hands were on her ass cheeks, squeezing them; then, in one swift move, he shoved his dick in her pussy and began ravaging her, banging her fast and hard, his balls swinging wildly, noisily striking her clit.

Nina leaned forward, resting her head on the carpeted floor, as Jeff's pounding continued to intensify, shaking her body violently, while his grip around her waist tightened.

The other three remained passive for a moment, admiringly watching their aunt being drilled viciously and biting her lips down hard to silence the loud cries trying to escape her mouth; her eyes were all glazed with ecstasy and she lowered her hand down to her clit.

"Holy fuck," Jeff exclaimed and pulled out, unwilling to be the first to ejaculate.

"Come on boys," Nina moaned, still on all fours and rubbing her clit, "don't leave me hanging."

Gary was the next to jump in, putting his hands firmly around his aunt's waist, and shoved his cock in her stretched, dripping pussy; he took it slower, letting his tool glide against the inner walls, allowing himself to feel the full extent of Nina's warmth.

She pushed him down on his back; Gary laid down, his hands still tight around her thin waist, and Nina rode him like a broncobuster, her breasts bouncing fast.

Jeff grabbed her hair and pulled her head closer to his throbbing meat, driving it down her throat; Nina continued to ride Gary, once more ecstatic from having two pulsating, young pricks in her.

Peter and John grabbed Nina's arms and wrapped her hands around their shafts; yet again she was satisfying all four of her nephews at once, her eyes beaming as she felt them throbbing in her palms, Jeff's rod shoved balls deep down her throat, choking her.

She ground her wet pussy against Gary's crotch and balls, twisting her waist while stuffed with his cock, his moans and jerking further increasing her excitement and body temperature.

Suddenly, the other three guys lifted her legs and spun her around with Gary's throbbing meat still in her; a loud moan escaped his mouth, then he lifted his hands and groped her breasts firmly.

Jeff and John stood beside her, one on each side, their hard, throbbing members demanding her attention, which she hungrily gave them, in turns sucking and stroking the two young tools.

Peter, however, remained behind her and got down to his knees, between Gary's spread, stretched legs. He pushed the head of his cock against Nina's ripe asshole; her eyes popped wide open and she squirmed, when Peter spat on her ass and spread the saliva with two fingers, gently pushing them in, opening her up, preparing her for the penetration.

"God, yes, Peter, fuck your aunt's tight ass...stretch your auntie's tight ass," she begged amid heavy moans, while stroking the other two.

And Peter, his mind clouded in excitement, shoved his rod halfway in with one thrust; Nina writhed and cried out, as both her nephews pounded her hard, enthralled with the feeling of being close to be split in half.

Both Peter and Gary could feel one another inside their aunt, but, the tightness and warmth of her were more than enough to make them forget each other's cock pushing against Nina's insides.

With a cock in her mouth and one in her hand, Nina was completely occupied and on cloud nine, as her nephews banged her away roughly, their young, steel-hard tools stuffing and stretching her to the point of a euphoric orgasm.

She squirted all over Gary's lower stomach and his cock slipped out of her, when she contracted and her legs began shaking violently; at the same time, Peter continued drilling her ass, her convulsion causing her tighter to engulf him, bringing him on the brink of climaxing.

Hurriedly he pulled out, leaving his aunt's ass slightly gaped, as it clenched and unclenched greedily, and shoved his dick in her mouth; Nina was taken aback, but, sucked him off, consequently tasting her ass...Jeff, more than willingly, crouched behind her and shoved his prick in her gaped ass, going in deep.

Peter unloaded, with a heavy moan, all over Nina's face; the streams of thick cum landed on her forehead, cheeks, and mouth, as Nina gargled the spunk in her mouth. She swallowed it and with a wide smile licked Peter's dick clean.

Gary slithered from underneath her, his turn to empty his aching, throbbing balls on his aunt's already glazed face; several more loads of thick, young, salty semen landed on her face and in her mouth, while she rubbed her pussy, Jeff still pounding and stretching her asshole.

"My God, I didn't know you were such a slut, Aunt Nina," Gary gasped, when she licked the jism from around her lips slowly, with a beaming smile.

John shoved him aside and buried his rod down in Nina's throat, holding her by the hair and slamming her hard.

With cum dripping down her chin and her pussy convulsing, she was in a state of perfect nirvana, having completely forgotten her sisters (and boys' mothers) were downstairs, oblivious to what was transpiring; all she cared about were her two still-to-come nephews brutally banging her mouth and ass.

Jeff made one last push and kept his rod buried deep in Nina's ass; a howl escaped his mouth, when he unloaded inside her, while Gary and Peter looked on, giggling childishly.

A second orgasm griped Nina's mind, engulfing her wholeheartedly into a festivity of fireworks, the sensation of Jeff's pulsing cock and the warm, thick sperm deposited deep in her ass, by her own nephew, forcing a violent eruption down in her pussy and all across her body, squirting all over the carpet.

Jeff, panting and covered in sweat, pulled out and stood next to the other two, who high-fived him.

John picked Nina up and turned her roughly around, shoving his cock up her pussy hard and holding her arms behind her back; he fucked her savagely with quick, deep thrusts, which rocked Nina's entire body, while she weakly moaned, clearly exhausted, yet hungry for more.

"Give it to her, man!" Peter cheered him. "Harder; Aunt Nina fucking loves it rough!"

However, John could not last much longer, regardless of how badly he wished he could screw his aunt's brains out all day and night long...he pulled out and one stroke was enough to cause him to erupt, his load landing all over Nina's back and ass, spunk reaching all the way up to a couple of inches below the back of her neck.

Nina collapsed on the floor, on all fours, panting and heaving deeply; the boys looked in marvel at her holes clenching and unclenching, cum dripping down from both her pussy and ass...after a few moments of catching her breath and regaining her composure, she turned about and gazed at her nephews lovingly, her face still covered in thick jism, which slowly dripped down to her breasts.

"Wow, boys...I never thought you had all this energy in you!" She said with an exhausted chuckle; then, to the boys complete amazement, she picked the cum up from her face and chest with her fingers, which she then sucked clean in a slow, seductive manner.

"You boys taste so good...that's why I've always preferred young studs," she winked and got up to her feet, staggering about.

"I think I'd better go get cleaned up...soon enough, one of my sisters will come up to call us to dinner, don't you think?"

She picked her dress up from the bed and walked out of the room, wiggling her ass purposefully, still only in her boots, leaving the boys staring at the door dumbfounded, their pants still around their ankles and knees.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers