Family Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,395 Followers

Both sisters laughed as Lexi leaned over to kiss his cheek, "we're just teasing... and you love it," she said.

When they finally arrived at their destination Will smiled as he watched the husband and two sons leer at his sisters as they climbed out of the cab of his truck and stretched.

The family was extremely pleased with the chest and two dressers he had made for them, and even happier he brought his sisters along for the ride.

After paying their bill they gave Will and his sisters directions to a diner in town where they could grab lunch.

"Was it left or right at the old grain silo?" Will asked.

"Right," Lexi said.

"Left," Daisy said.

Will chucked and decided to drive straight, a decision for which he received a smack on the arm.

It also ended up being the wrong decision as they were quickly lost.

Will got out of his truck and grabbed a paper map to see if he could find out where they were. Lexi and Daisy got out with him, "last time I go on a call with you," Lexi joked.

"Oh it's not his fault, besides, there are worst people in the world to be lost with," Daisy replied as she walked over to her brother and kissed him.

Lexi pretended to gag, "sometimes you're too sweet for your own good Daisy."

Will ignored his sisters as they talked and found where they were on the map, "I knew this area looked familiar."

His sisters stopped talking and turned to look at him. "15 years ago or so dad took me fishing around here, I thought some of the scenery looked familiar."

"So you know where we are?" Daisy asked.

Will smiled, "get in," he said to excited claps.

They got in his pickup and started to drive again, after a while Will pulled over to the side of the road again.

"We better not be lost again," groaned Lexi.

Will smiled as he looked over at his sisters "we're ok, it's just this farm... dad and I visited the family that owned it a couple times, they had a great property, their own fishing hole and tons of acreage but it looks so rundown now."

Will put the truck into drive and turned onto the dirt road that led to an old farmhouse and barn.

"It looks pretty rough," said Daisy.

"Well, I haven't been here for a long time; I guess they fell on hard times."

A lot of the grass was overgrown, there was a rusted out tractor to the right and a couple windows were boarded up at the house.

Will stopped out front of the house and saw a for sale sign, "well there you go, it's for sale."

"Want to go have sex inside?" Lexi asked.

Will chuckled as he looked over at his sister "you're a one track mind Lex."

Lexi shrugged her shoulders as Daisy chimed in, "I'd rather fuck at home. This place gives me the creeps."

Will smiled, "that's enough of a trip down memory lane, let's go home."

As it turned out that visit down lane would prove to be a pivotal moment in their lives in more way than one.

After they returned home and had something to eat Will, Lexi and Daisy resumed their taboo affair unaware Mary's work trip had ended early and she was on her way home to surprise her family.

Mary was excited to see the kids as she sat in the cab, she thought about calling ahead to let them know she was coming but wanted it to be a surprise.

When Mary arrived at the house it was around 8 o'clock, she knew they were home because the lights were on. Mary turned the key and walked inside and was just about to say "I'm home" when she heard moans come from the living room.

She stepped inside and got the shock of her life, there on the couch was Lexi and Will, naked and fucking. Mary's jaw dropped as she watched her eldest daughter ride her son's cock.

Lexi smiled as she bounced on Will's cock, "mmmmmmm now this is what I love," she moaned. Mary watched as Lexi leaned down to kiss her brother, who happily kissed her back.

Many knew she should scream and run in and pull her daughter off her son but her mouth was dry and her feet felt as though they were stuck in cement.

"I love your pussy Lex" Will groaned as he thrust up into his sister. "Mmmmm well it's all yours lover..." She replied.

Mary's heart beat fast as she watched her children fuck each other, clearly well acquainted with each other's bodies.

How did this start? How long has this been going on? And where was Daisy?

Mary watched as Lexi increased her speed on top of her brother, riding him with reckless abandon as her plump tits bounced in his face. Finally Lexi started to cum on her brother's cock, unaware their mother was watching them right around the corner.

Mary heard Lexi start to moan and realized Will was cumming as well. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhhhhhhh cum in me Billy!" Lexi exclaimed as her brother filled her with his seed.

Mary heard someone ask, "is it my turn?" and realized it was Daisy. Her youngest daughter walked out of the kitchen, naked just like her brother and sister, carrying some fruit drinks.

"Here" she said as she put them down on the coffee table, "that should give you a nice energy boost,"'she said.

Mary watched as Lexi lifted off her brother, her freshly fucked pussy coming into view. She leaned down to kiss her brother thanks and grabbed her drink as she reached over to grab a towel.

"Got some left for me?" Daisy asked as she got down on her knees and started to suck her brother's cock.

That cock.

Mary hadn't fully seen her son's cock yet but couldn't look away as she watched her youngest daughter start to suck her brother's cock back to life.

She heard her son moan and wondered, "Where did Daisy learn to suck cock like that?"

Mary watched as Daisy's head bobbed up and down on Will's cock, she was still frozen in place, unable to (and not wanting to?) move.

After sucking his cock for five minutes Daisy pulled off his cock with a pop, a big smile on her face. Will stood up, his big hard cock swaying back and forth, "how does my little sister want to get fucked?"

"Bend her over the couch!" Lexi called.

Will smiled and Daisy moaned, "Bend me over and fuck me big brother."

Mary couldn't believe her ears as she heard sweet, innocent Daisy tell her brother to fuck her. "How long has this been going on?" she asked her self again.

Will bent Daisy over the couch and Mary groaned inwardly when she saw her sweet girl bent over so lewdly, she had actually been with women before (in college) and looking at her daughter now was out of sight. Mary watched as Will's big cock pressed against her and then slipped inside her tight pussy, Daisy's moans filled the room.

Will started to thrust into his sister from behind, fucking her hard and deep as their sister watched, unaware of the other set of eyes watching them all.

Will fucked Daisy harder and deeper, his balls slapping loudly against her as he fucked her sweet tight pussy. Will grunted as he leaned into his sister and fucked her, Daisy moaned incoherently as she pulled on her nipples while she was fucked.

Daisy looked back at her brother as he fucked her, she bit her bottom lip and then moaned, "never stop fucking me Will. Never. Stop."

Mary was surprised by the emotion in her daughter's voice and the emotion on her face as she was fucked by her brother.

"She REALLY loves this" she thought to herself.

Mary watched as her son fucked her daughter, his thrusts not stopping, not slowing down. He fucked his sister deep and hard, over and over and over.

"Mmmmmm I'll never stop Mags..."

Mary watched as Daisy started to moan and whine and cum as her brother fucked her, "cum in me Will!"'she whined as her orgasm washed over her body.

Will fucked his sister harder and harder, pounding into her until he let go and came in his other sister's pussy, his second sister's pussy that hour.

Mary's mouth was bone dry as she watched her kids come together; she finally found the power to move and slowly slipped outside.

Once outside she sucked in a deep breath of fresh air, her head swimming with what she just saw.

Mary didn't know what to think. She was shocked and hurt but what she had just witnessed was undeniably hot and clearly no one had been forced.

The one thing she knew was she was in no shape to confront her kids right now. Mary grabbed her bag and walked down the street where she made three calls, one for a cab, a second to her sister to say she was coming for a visit and a third to the airline.

"My kids are fucking each other..." she said to herself as she waited for her cab.

"What's happened to my family?"

~

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,395 Followers