Family Evolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

"More, more..." Daisy moaned as her brother immediately responded to her taboo desire. He held her tighter, pulled her closer, licked her neck and nibbled on her earlobe as he pushed his cock in and out of her again and again.

Daisy wrapped her legs around her brother as she moved in rhythm with his thrusts. Mary watched the scene unfold before her and attacked her pussy with her dildo with gusto.

Will and Daisy's lovemaking lasted twice as long as his fuck session with Lexi, in fact by Mary's guess it was the longest lovemaking she'd ever seen, lasting almost an hour before their orgasms finally exploded in one big explosion.

Their skin glistened, their muscles aching as they moved together. Daisy had been moaning incoherently for about five minutes before she stiffened and started to cum on her brother's cock as he grunted and shot his load inside his sister.

Their moans filled her room as Mary came for the third time watching Will and Daisy, finally tossing her dildo aside, completely exhausted.

Mary turned off the TV and looked at Will's note once more. Watching her son and two daughters fuck each other definitely turned her on, part of her wanted to join them but part of her was still unsure.

She didn't know if she had the nerve to do what her daughters had done and even if she did it was still wrong, what if they all got caught?

~

Mary ended up watching all of the movies Will, Lexi and Daisy made, she ended up binge watching them as if they were a popular show on Netflix.

Will noticed a change in his mother; she seemed more relaxed but still apprehensive. This continued for almost two weeks as the siblings continued to obey their mother's wishes and kept their sexual escapades from most rooms in the house while continuing to hear sounds from their homemade DVD's leak out of Mary's room.

The family continued normally, Lexi picked up some shifts at the restaurant, Will and Daisy did actual work in his wood shop and Mary worked from the office but also from home a couple times.

They had a bbq one afternoon that was just like old times. Will barbecued while his mother and sisters lounged before they all got in the pool to partake in the 'Brady Olympics' a made up competition they started after Will, Lexi and Daisy lost a father and Mary lost a husband as a way to inject some fun back into the family.

It included a diving competition, swimming laps, holding your breath under water and always ended with some water polo.

The entire family had fun that day, it looked so normal there's no way anyone watching would have guessed 75% of the people there were in a sexual relationship and the fourth was internally conflicted.

One day after dinner Will and Daisy were on the couch watching TV, Mary came out of the kitchen and smiled when she saw them together, Daisy was curled up against her brother, his arm wrapped around her. Lexi was working a shift at the restaurant so it was just the three of them.

"What are you watching?" Mary asked as she sat down in a chair beside the couch.

"Just some pointless reality show" grumbled Will.

"It's not pointless!" protested Daisy as she smacked her brother.

"Oh come on, it's a dating show AND a show where you vote people off, any show called 'Pleasure Island' is ridiculous," Will replied.

"You're ridiculous," Daisy pouted.

Will chuckled and responded by pulling his sister in closer to him, a move that seemed to wash away the annoyed look on his sister's face.

As much as Mary was worried their illicit secret would be found out she did have to admit Daisy, Lexi and Will often carried themselves as normal non-fucking siblings and even when they did have sex there were still times she could see their sibling relationship shine through. She also couldn't help but admit the only time they'd been 'caught' was by someone with a key to the house and they were pretty careful.

As Mary was thinking to herself Daisy said something to Will which she missed, all she heard was "pleasure island" and a giggle from her youngest daughter but she didn't think she was talking about the TV show.

Will and Daisy stood up, his hand holding hers as Will handed over the remote to his mother. "We're going to go downstairs for a little while," he said, leaving no illusion to what they were going to be doing.

Mary smiled and took the remote as she watched Will and Daisy walk down to his apartment, "have fun" she said softly to herself.

Mary started to flip through the channels before turning the tv off. She grabbed the phone and walked back into the kitchen, dialing her sister as she sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hello sis" Sherrie said as she picked up.

"Hello Sherrie, how are you, Paul and Diane?" Mary asked.

Sherrie smiled on the other end of the line, "we're all fine hun, but I don't think you called just to chat, what's up?"

Sherrie could always see through Mary, even over the phone.

"They're downstairs doing it right now," Mary said.

"Who is?" Sherrie asked.

"Will and Daisy."

"Ooohh your favorite pair," teased Sherrie, "do you want to go watch live?"

Mary paused so Sherrie continued "do you want to go join in?"

"I don't know," Mary responded.

"Of course you know hun, just be honest with yourself," Sherrie said.

"What should I do?" Mary asked.

"What do you want to do? Be honest," Sherrie replied.

Sherrie waited while Mary paused, finally she responded, "I want to watch them, I want to join them..."

Sherrie's entire body started to tingle as she listened to her sister, "so go join them, you know they won't say no."

"I know but it's something you can't undo," Mary said as she hesitated.

Sherrie sighed as she took a sip of her wine, "honey, you've been watching their DVD's, you all know what's going on, there are no secrets, it's already done, hemming and hawing now is like trying to close the barn door after the animals are out. Go have fun. Do it for me, do it for all the mothers fantasizing everywhere."

Mary sighed and then smiled, "ok I'll do it. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," Sherrie said as she and her sister hung up.

Mary put the phone down and took a deep breath, her heart pounded as she walked down the stairs to Will's apartment.

Mary could hear Daisy's excited giggles and immediately her pussy started to moisten. She made it downstairs and walked over to the bedroom, the door was open and her son and daughter were on the bed. Daisy was wearing only her panties while Will was naked, Daisy was on top of her brother, straddling him.

Mary walked to the doorway and stood there watching for a moment until Will noticed she was there.

"Mom!" He exclaimed.

Daisy turned around and covered her breasts, staying lewdly perched atop her brother, "is everything alright?" Daisy asked.

Mary paused for a moment and took a step forward, "mind if I join in?"

Will and Daisy both smiled, "really?" they asked in unison.

Mary smiled, "I'd like to just watch to start if that's ok..."

Daisy's eyes twinkled as her arm uncovered her breasts and she looked down at her brother, "of course that's ok mom," Will said.

Mary moved over to a chair in the corner of Will's bedroom as she sat down to openly watch her son and daughter have sex.

Mary could see how wet her daughter's panties were and how hard her son's cock was as they turned their attention back to one another.

Will's hands grabbed Daisy's panty covered ass, pulling her down onto him as his cock grinded against her. Daisy moaned and kissed her brother as she rubbed herself against her brother's shaft.

Mary watched as Will's fingers slipped under the elastic of Daisy's panties, pulling them down her shapely legs. Will's cock rubbed against Daisy's pussy as their bodies became one on his bed.

Daisy reached down to rub her wetness as Mary did the same, her hand sliding under her panties to rub herself as she watched.

"God I'm so horny Will... fuck me..." Daisy moaned.

Will grunted with lust, his hands gripping his sister's body.

"Fuck me Will, I want your cock so bad. I want mom to watch us fuck..."

Will and Mary moaned at the same time as Daisy stayed on top of her brother, she helped her brother line his cock up with her opening, looked behind her at her mother and then started to slide down her brother's shaft.

"Yesssssssss..." she hissed as Will's cock slide inside of her.

Daisy leaned over to kiss her brother as Will grabbed her hips and started to thrust in and out of his youngest sister.

"Hmmmmmm yesssss..." Daisy moaned as her brother started to fuck her.

Daisy loved to ride her brother's cock as much as Lexi did and started to do that now. Daisy started to take over for her brother as she bounced on his cock while their mother watched.

"Will's cock feels so good mommy!" Daisy exclaimed as she rode her brother.

Daisy's breasts bounced as she glided up and down Will's cock.

Mary pushed her skirt and panties down as she rubbed herself furiously while watching her son and daughter.

Daisy continued to talk dirty as she fucked her brother, "I wish we started this sooner than this summer, I would have been riding this cock every day after school for as long as I could. I love fucking my brother and I'm never ever going to stop!"

Will smiled as Daisy talked dirty, when she was really turned on she got like this and it seemed as though her words were pushing their mother's lust to new highs.

Will loved the sight of his sisters riding his cock. He loved the way it felt as they slithered down his shaft, he loved the way they looked impaled on his cock, he loved the way they moved against him, the way they held him, the sounds they made as they bounced on his cock. Will started to fuck his sister back as she bounced on his cock over and over.

Daisy's moans turned to squeals and slutty giggles as he rolled her on her back and started to fuck his sister from above.

Will fucked Daisy harder and faster as their mother rubbed her tits through her top and played with her pussy.

"Oh it feels SO GOOD mommy! I love the way my brother fucks me, I love that it's my brother that fucks me and I love that only my brother has ever fucked me. Fuck me Will! Fuck me!" Daisy babbled.

Mary watched as her son's cock pounded Daisy's pussy, he pulled back until he was almost out and thrust deep and hard into her over and over, again and again.

"Yes yes yes yes YES!" Daisy moaned as Will fucked her harder and harder, lust boiling over for all three of them as Mary moaned loudly and started to cum on her fingers as Daisy came in tune with her brother as he popped his nut inside her tight warm pussy.

"Mmmmm take it sis, take my cum baby," Will groaned.

Mary moaned as she watched, "mmmmm yes Daisy, take your brother's cum..."

Daisy shook and came all over her brother's cock, she came from Will's load filling her up, his cock and their mother's words which made her body feel like it was on fire.

Mary was also drunk on lust as she watched her son and daughter, "oh my god," she breathed.

Will pulled his cock out of his sister as he turned and looked at his mother, "having fun?"

Daisy moaned as she rubbed her freshly fucked pussy, "come join us mom."

Mary couldn't help herself, all the internal conflict, all the nerves, all the indecision washed away as she stood up and walked over to her son's bed.

Will got off the bed and joined his mother, Mary felt his hands slide over her body and she moaned. Daisy got off the bed with her brother and together they took off her top and bra, stripping her naked just like her son and daughter.

Mary moaned as her son and daughter both kissed her skin and then pushed her onto the bed.

Mary's breasts bounced and her chest started to heave as Will and Daisy climbed over her body. Will started to lick and kiss her stomach as he made his way up to her breasts to play with them, rubbing, licking and sucking on her nipples.

Daisy's naked body rubbed against her mother's as Will squeezed and sucked Mary's breasts. Daisy kissed her mother's neck and then whispered in her ear, "doesn't he feel good mom?"

Mary moaned and nodded her head, sharing a soft kiss with her daughter, the first kiss she'd shared with a woman since a drunken experiment one night with a friend when she was in college.

Will licked and sucked on his mother's breasts, toying with her nipples as they hardened at his touch. Mary squirmed beneath her son as her pussy got wetter by the second.

Daisy started to play with her pussy and then her mother's as Will pinched and licked Mary's nipples.

Mary moaned as Will played with her breasts and watched as Daisy slipped down their bodies to play with Will's cock.

Mary groaned as Daisy stroked her brother's cock and started to suck it, her loud slurps mixing with her mother's moans.

Daisy stopped sucking her brother's cock for a moment as she looked up at her mother, "want to suck Will's cock with me mommy?"

Mary moaned loudly, "ooooohhhhh fuck yesssss..."

Will smiled as his mother moved down his body and the three shifted on the bed so Daisy and Mary could suck his cock together.

Will groaned as Daisy started to suck his cock while Mary watched, Daisy pulled off his cock with a sexy pop allowing his mother to dip her head down and replace her daughter's mouth on her son's cock.

Daisy stroked Will's cock while Mary sucked her son's cock for the first time. It felt so good to have a cock in her mouth again; it had been a long time since she'd been with a man.

Mary pulled off Will's cock allowing Daisy and her mother to both lick and kiss Will's shaft before Mary started to suck him again while Daisy sucked on her brother's balls.

Will, Mary and Daisy were so lost in their own lust they didn't hear Lexi come home or walk downstairs but they did hear her clapping.

Lexi smiled as she clapped, already taking off her top to get naked with her family, "what do we have here?"

Mary and Daisy stopped playing with Will's cock for a moment; Mary was struck with some momentary shyness so Will took the lead.

"Mom decided to watch and then join, you're just in time."

Lexi smiled, "mmmm it's about time mom, I was beginning to worry," she said as she pushed down her black pants and panties.

Mary finally found her nerve and in a sultry voice said, "better late than never" before inhaling her son's cock once more.

Lexi and Daisy both groaned as they watched their mother, Lexi joined her sister and mother and soon Will had his mother and two sisters all sucking his cock.

It was more than a dream come true because it wasn't even something Will had fantasized about, but here before him were his mother and two sisters all taking turns sucking his dick.

Will groaned loudly as all three women licked, sucked and slurped on his cock. His shaft glistened with their salvia as lips belonging exclusively to his family members sucked and kissed his prick.

Lexi bobbed on her brother's cock as she felt Daisy and her mother brushing beside her, licking his shaft. Lexi lifted from Will's cock and licked her lips as she turned to look at her mother, "have you fucked Will yet mom?"

Mary shook her head, "not yet sweetie."

"How long has it been since you last had sex mom?" Daisy asked.

Mary blushed as she looked at her two daughters and then up at her son, "not since your father..."

Will, Lexi and Daisy were all surprised it had been so long, but then again whether or not their mother was getting any had never been a daily concern.

"Well then I think it's time mommy got some cock," Lexi moaned.

Daisy giggled as she and Lexi moved to the side of the bed, "me too, fuck Will mom, you deserve it."

Mary looked up at her son who smiled back at her; Will brought his mother further up his bed and moved over top of her in one motion. Mary felt his hard wet cock pressing against her and it drove her crazy.

Will decided to tease his mother a little bit, "does my mother need a fucking?"

Mary nodded.

"Do you want to fuck your son?"

Mary nodded.

"I want to hear you say it mom."

Mary moaned, "I want to fuck my son," she breathed. "Fuck me Will, fuck mommy."

Lexi and Daisy both moaned loudly as Will mounted their mother and thrust his cock inside her.

Mary's eyes bulged as she let out a primal groaned, "uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk..."

Will pulled back and thrust inside his mother once again, he started to fuck her with a purpose right from the get go. There would be time to make love in the future; this was about scratching a ten year itch.

Mary reached back to grab the headboard as Will started to fuck her hard and deep. His big heavy balls started to slap against her as he fucked her as hard and deep as she'd ever been fucked.

Mary moaned loudly as her son fucked her, as good as her son's cock looked and tasted, it felt even better.

Lexi and Daisy started to play with each other and moved into a 69 as their mother and brother rutted like animals beside them.

Will groaned as he watched his sisters eat each other out beside him. Their moans made him even harder as he looked back at his mother and pumped his cock in and out of her.

Their moans filled the room as they all fucked each other together, the family of four whole once more in a completely new way. Mary played with her breasts as her son filled her pussy, she thrust her hips back at him, moving with her son as he drove his cock into her.

Mary couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck her own son, it was so hot and taboo it was unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

Will's cock went deep inside her, his shaft rubbing against her and driving her insane with lust.

Mary clutched at the sheets as Will fucked her harder and harder until she couldn't help herself and came all over her son's cock.

Daisy and Lexi stopped licking each other pussies to watch their mother cum on their brother's cock.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmfffffuuuuccckkkkkkkyyyyeessssss!!" Mary moaned incoherently as she experienced her strongest orgasm in a decade and possibly ever.

Will fucked his mother through her orgasm as she came wave after wave under him before it finally died down.

"How was that?" asked a smirking Lexi.

Mary turned to look at her daughter and swept some damp hair from her sweaty, glistening face, "unbelievable."

Lexi smiled and leaned over to kiss her mother, "mmmmmm yes it is."

Marry kissed her daughter back then felt Will pull out of her as Lexi pushed him on his back, "now it's my turn" a horny Lexi said.

Mary smiled while Daisy giggled as Lexi straddled her brother and started to sit on his hard cock, sighing with pleasure as she sank down his dick, "aaaahhhhhh yessssss..."

Lexi started to bounce and ride Will's cock, becoming the third family member he'd fucked that night.

He reached up to play with her tits as they bounced while she bounced on his dick.

Lexi rode her brother hard and fast, loving the sensation of his cock buried inside of her.

Lexi leaned down and grinded against her brother as he grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. They started to kiss as they fucked, the entire room smelling of sex.

Lexi sat on her brother's cock taking every inch he had to offer and loving every moment of it. He smacked her ass as he fucked her harder and faster, his cock throbbing inside of her.

Lexi loudly and lewdly fucked her brother while her mother and sister looked on, her breasts bounced while the bed rocked and Will's cock filled her up.

Lexi could feel her brother was on the verge of exploding; she increased her thrusts, bounced even faster and then came as she leaned over to rub her breasts against his chest as Will came inside his sister.

Will grabbed Lexi tightly as he grunted, thrust and then popped, "ooooooooohhhhhh FUCK yes," he bellowed as he came inside Lexi.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers