Family Farm Fun Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

Mae leaned over and gave Kim a quick kiss as Ed positioned himself between Kim's spread legs. She reached down and took Ed's rock hard cock and guided it to niece's spread pussy, running it up and down to spread his precum over Kim's pussy. Kim was so wet she really didn't need the extra lubrication. Mae's lips and tongue had almost drenched the young pussy with her saliva.

Kim moaned as the large head once again cleaved her wet young pussy. She leaned forward to watch it press her pussy lips apart. It filled and stretched her so, and she grunted as the head stretched her almost to the point of pain, then slid inside and began to probe up into her body.

Kim wiggled her hips a little, and then thrust them upward toward the massive cock sliding inside her. God, it filled her up. She wanted it all inside her. She wanted all of its thick, long meat stick inside her.

"Ohh, Uncle Ed that feels so wonderful, slide it deeper inside me. I want all of your cock. I want your cock that's fucked Aunt Mae, that's fucked my Mother. Ohhh, deeper, all the way. Yes. Yes. Fuck me!" Kim begged as his cock slid till it hit her cervix and pushed further. She could feel it hit, and looked down and saw that there was at least two inches left. Her young elastic vagina stretched and gave her a wonderful sense of fullness. It got painful for a moment and she begged him to stop. Ed pulled back till the head was just barely inside her then slowly slid it back inside her to the same point.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good. Push it a little further in, then bring it out again. Yes, Yes, like that. Fuck me, slowly, fill me up. Fuck me like you fuck my beautiful, sexy Mother!" Kim moaned. Ed was a gentle lover and slowly slid his cock deeper and deeper till finally his pubes met Kim's and he was all the way inside his beautiful innocent niece. He held his cock full in her, letting her young pussy stretch and accommodate him, then picked up the pace.

He held his body off hers and began to fuck her faster, pulling his cock almost out of her, then sliding it back deep inside the sweet young girl. God, she was beautiful. Lying under him, brown shining hair fanned out on the bed. Sweet young breasts, now swollen with passion, bobbed as he thrust inside her. He looked down and saw his swollen manhood disappear inside her sweet body. He had to concentrate to keep from shooting his load into her. He vowed to give the young woman at least three or four cums before he shot inside her.

Mae watched fascinated as Ed fucked Kim. Her hands were on her pussy, one rubbing and rolling her swollen hard clit, the other burying three fingers up inside her body. She moved slightly so she could see Kim's pussy as Ed slid in and out. The young pussy lips were pulled back and out, as Ed slid out, then pushed forward sliding deep inside. She could see the movement pull at Kim's clit stimulating is as he rode in and out. It was so erotic to watch. She thought back to her tongue sliding in and out of Kim's sweet young pussy and crying out, she climaxed lying beside them.

Kim looked over at Mae, her body taut, fingers ramming inside her pussy, another finger stroking her clit and Kim came too, from watching her beautiful Aunt climaxing beside her. Her pussy contracted around Ed's cock, grasping it almost like a fist. Ed cried out and willed himself not to cum. He slammed his cock faster inside Kim's sweet pussy till she was over her climax and her pussy relaxed around him.

Mae moved over, one hand still stroking her clit, bent and took Kim's firm, passion swollen breast and sucked the nipple. Her flesh tasted delicious. She continued to suck the nipple, tonguing it and biting it with her teeth. Kim quickly became hot again with her Aunt's mouth on her sensitive nipple and her Uncle's thick cock buried deep inside her. She reached up and pulled his head down and kissed him, running her tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues fenced and slid together. His face was slightly rough from his beard, not like the smooth faces of Mae and Penny.

Trish's smooth face flashed through Kim's mind for a moment, and she thought of what she could tell her young friend! The thought hit her, what she could show her sweet friend. She could teach Trish how to eat her pussy, suck her, and she could slip her tongue into Trish's sweet pussy. She wondered what Trish would taste like. They could move into a 69 and eat each other for hours. The thought so enflamed her young body that she came again as Ed thrust his long thick fuck rod all the way inside her. She exploded. Mae bit down on her nipple giving her exquisite pain, and intensifying her pleasure still more.

Ed felt her young pussy clamp down again on his cock, and he watched her face distorted by the ecstasy flooding her body. His good intentions flew out the window, and with a cry of joy, his cock exploded, and he shot another stream of hot juices out into his niece's writhing body. Her pussy closed down so hard, it was almost painful, but he cried out and shot gush after gush inside Kim. Her orgasm seem to go on and on as his huge rod slammed into her pussy, thrusting full length inside her. She screamed and cried out her ecstasy, and Mae's cries joined the chorus as she too exploded, watching the erotic incestuous display of lust beside her.

Panting and gasping, the three wound down, and Ed pulled his dripping cock from Kim's pussy. Mae was too spent to cover Kim's pussy with her mouth again. Kim lay gasping for breath, Ed's cum leaking from her pussy, which slowly closed back to normal. Her pussy flesh was beet red from all the thrusting and friction.

Ed leaned over and kissed Kim on the lips softly. "Thank you Kim, Darling, that was fantastic. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. You are one sweet little lady and I really enjoyed making love to you. You and your Aunt enjoy the rest of the day. I really have to get some work done today. I'll see you two this evening. We'll have to go to bed real early tonight, and not to sleep either! Mae, take care of her and make sure she doesn't get pregnant from all this. That would be awful hard to explain to your Mom, Kim!" Ed said with a laugh. He grabbed his clothes, disappeared and minutes later they heard the front screen door slam shout.

Mae kissed Kim for a while, caressing the young girl, then they got up and went to the bathroom. Mae fixed a slightly stronger then usual douche for Kim and got down in front of her in the shower. As Kim squatted, Mae guiding the nozzle into her young pussy, washing her well fucked pussy out thoroughly. They took a shower together and washed each other lovingly. They both loved the feel of wet, slick bodies moving together. They hugged and kissed, but both were satiated after the marathon fucking session.

Dressed, they got in the car and went into town shopping at the new mall, two women having fun together. Others seeing them mistook them for mother and daughter, two radiantly beautiful women shopping together. What could be more wholesome and wonderful than that?

Kim and Mae went in several stores looking. In Victoria's Secret, Kim picked up a sexy pair of panties, cut high on the sides, black and lacy, almost see through, and a matching half bra, lacy and very sexy, to go with it.

Mae inspected the sexy panties and bra. "Kim, those are really sexy. I love them!" She stopped a moment. "But these aren't your size. Honey, you've picked up the wrong ones!" Mae pointed out.

Kim looked up at her Aunt, held up the sexy underclothing, turning them this way and then the other, visualizing, and smiled. "You're absolutely right Aunt Mae. They aren't for me at all; I'm buying them for my friend Trish. Don't you think these will really look sexy on her?" She paused a moment, then looked up into her Aunts' eyes, her brow furrowing slightly, her lovely long lashed eyes sparkling.

"Aunt Mae is there a Sex Boutique around here anywhere? You know, the kind that sell dildos, vibrators, and ben-wa balls?"

- The End -

* * * * * *

Written for, and Dedicated to the Real Kim - hullo_nurse. Thanks DD'd Wonder!

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers
12