Family Favourites Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough I came down from my pedestal of numb, flaming glory and realised that I was bent double and hunched over a red, cum faced and laughing Grace with my cock clenched in my vise like fist.

"Well I guess thats it for you Randy!" Grace just about managed to squawk between choking laughter. This time her mascara was running for a completely different reason.

"No pussy for you!" She broke into another fit of breathless laughter as she caught sight of my blank face upon realising that I came before I could get any poon tang.

Darn you Rupert Holmes and your sweater, gigantic spectacles and awesome haircut. Damn your excellent song and your angel voice. Feeling tricked and abused, and bamboozled by amazing music and Graces inability to understand that deep throating the way in which she was deep throating would cause cascading cumshots, I slumped down into the sofa with such velocity that I went straight through the board under the cushions.

That was it for Grace. Her cummy face and creamy braces dove into the abyss of eternal laughter and I was folded in two with my skinny legs in the air and my feet on either side of my face. My bare ass had hit the ground so hard that I had quacked.

So now you are probably wondering what happened after that. Well, simply put, Grace, unsatisfied yet content having laughed harder than ever, naked and covered in cum, had to pull my skinny ass out of that comical situation and through my embarrassment I managed to get back into my clothes without falling over for a fifth time after getting my foot stuck in the leg of my trousers.

For the past few days since, Grace still teases me at home, and to this day, she parades her amazing body and I still haven't gotten any poon tang! Now, if you would be so kind as to excuse me, I simply must be off. I have just realised that the tarantula has hitched a ride home is now staring me down. I must engage in mortal combat, only one shall survive. Get down here!