Family First Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

Deciding it was her turn to take the initiative, Christina scooted closer to her mom and gently nudged her shoulder until Diane was laying flat on her back. Within moments, Christina was on top of her, and the two of them were again grinding against each other, this time without any barriers between their throbbing pussies.

"Nnnghh... Fuck! Keep doing that!" Diane demanded.

As much as Christina had fantasizes about having sex with another woman, she really had no idea what she was doing and let her natural instincts take over. It didn't seem to matter. Every thrust of her hips felt better than the last, and her nipples were like lightning rods as they poked into her mom's soft tit-flesh.

She enjoyed the feeling of power and control she got from fucking her mom, and she reveled in the grunts and groans of pleasure emanating from Diane's mouth every time their clits banged up against each other. It was so different from the feeling of surrender she felt when Danny was fucking her pussy or her ass.

Moving on instinct, she wedged her knees between Diane's, using the leverage to spread her mom's legs wide, so she had an even better angle for her intense fucking. Soon, the two of them were slamming into each other, shuddering and groaning as their wet pussies mashed together with increasing intensity.

It was too much for Diane to take. With a strangled cry, she grasped her daughter's athletic ass cheeks, holding her firmly in place as she came. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream, and her eyes twitched as the pleasure washed over her. Christina couldn't imagine anything hotter than the look of wanton desperation on her mom's face as her body was wracked with wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. She jerked and shuddered uncontrollably before she finally collapsed like a limp rag, gasping for air in deep, halting breaths as she came back to earth.

"Wow..." Christina whispered as she rolled off of her mom's spent body.

"That was so... so..." Diane trailed off, unable to find the words to describe her powerful orgasm.

"Hot?" Christina offered.

"God, yes! You fucked me so good, honey. When I thought about having sex with you, I didn't think we'd actually... well... fuck... you know?"

Christina giggled. "Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon." She couldn't help but plunge her hands between her legs and stroke her soaked slit. Watching her mom cum had been incredibly erotic and made her even more desperate for her own orgasm.

"Can I help with that?" Diane asked with a bashful smile, her eyes locked on her daughter's busy hands.

"Mmm... please do..." She spread her legs wide, turning slightly to give her mom a better view.

Diane had finally regained enough of her faculties to crawl on hands and knees between her daughter's splayed thighs. She was entranced by the sight of Christina using the index and middle finger of one hand to plunge in and out of her slick opening while she rubbed quick circles over her clit with the other. A thick stream of her daughter's pussy cream leaked out of the bottom of her opening with each stroke and dripped down to her puckered anus.

As much as Christina was enjoying her masturbation, it wasn't how she wanted to cum. Removing her hands from her pussy, she hooked her arms underneath her legs, giving her mom an even more obscene view of her swollen cunt. She could clearly see her mom's pretty face peeking at her from between her legs, mere inches from the center of her need.

With a wicked smile, she said, "Please make me feel good, Mommy! I'm so tingly down there, and I know you can make me feel better." She'd never called Diane 'mommy' in her life, but she sensed that playing up the incestuous nature of what they were doing would be just the thing to push her mom over the edge.

It worked like a charm. With a groan of unadulterated lust, Diane leaned forward and buried her face in her daughter's crotch. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere at once. One moment, her tongue was tickling her entrance, and the next, her lips were wrapped tightly around her clit, giving it just the perfect amount of suction.

Diane couldn't believe she was actually going down on her daughter's pussy. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy a few days ago was actually happening, and it was even more thrilling than she could have possibly imagined. She'd often wondered whether she'd be any good at pleasing a woman, but in the moment, that didn't seem to matter at all. She just kept licking and sucking, doing her best to hit all the same spots she enjoyed when Ray did the same thing to her.

Perhaps most exciting of all was the sight of her daughter's face as she lost herself in a sea of bliss. Christina's thin, pink lips were parted slightly, and her eyelids drooped as the pleasure overtook her. Diane reached up and palmed one of her daughter's small breasts, which made her jerk and shudder.

"Ahhh... So good..." Christina moaned.

"Mphh Hmm..." Diane replied, finding it difficult to enunciate with a mouthful of her daughter's pussy.

With her other hand, Diane started exploring between Christina's legs. She slowly traced her finger through the crack of her daughter's ass and up to the opening of her pussy, surprised by the way Christina groaned and pushed back at her when she made contact with her puckered anus. She repeated this motion several times, never letting up with her lips and tongue. Each time she touched Christina's asshole, she received a similar response.

"Do you like it when I play with your cute little butt?" she asked, pulling away slightly.

"Oh, god! Yes! Please don't stop!" Christina begged.

Diane had no intention of stopping. Lowering her face yet again, she focused her oral attention solely on Christina's clit, sucking it between her lips and giving it quick flutters with her tongue. Farther down, she started rubbing her thumb in a firm, circular motion around her anus with one hand and tweaking her nipple with the other.

It was all too much for Christina. She wanted the pleasure to last as long as possible, but there was no longer anything she could do to hold back the crashing wave of her orgasm. With a strangled cry, the dam broke and she lost herself to the uncontrollable spasms of pleasure that spread from her pussy outward. Her arms flailed uselessly at her side, and her legs wrapped tightly around her mom's head, mashing Diane's face into her pulsing cunt. She humped against her with wild abandon, desperate to wring out every drop of pleasure from their first sexual encounter.

When Christina's grip finally started to loosen, Diane pulled away, knowing that her daughter would need a minute or two to recover. She watched with a mixture of excitement and love at her daughter's body, entranced by every twitch and shudder. Perhaps most meaningful to Diane was the satisfied smile on her daughter's face and the knowledge that she was the one who'd caused it.

Part of her still couldn't quite believe what they'd just done, but the mixture of female lubrication and saliva that coated her cheeks was living proof. She knew her behavior was depraved and unacceptable by the standards of most of society, but she just didn't care. She loved her daughter dearly, and she never wanted to give up this new aspect of their relationship.

Christina felt the same way. Her first lesbian experience had been more satisfying than she ever could have hoped, and it was all because of her loving mother. She couldn't wait until she had the opportunity to return the favor.

Once she'd sufficiently calmed down, Christina snuggled up to her mom. Their embrace was loving, but not sexual. Christina had forgotten how safe and comfortable she felt in her mom's arms. It made her feel like a kid again, which was a strangely nice emotion after what they'd just done to each other.

"So... no regrets?" Diane asked.

"Not even a little," Christina replied. "That was unbelievably amazing. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

Diane's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but on the inside she was beaming with pride. "I'm sure," she replied. "Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing. I just did my best to copy what your dad does to get me off."

"Wow... I can't wait to find out what it's like to get that treatment firsthand, then," Christina replied.

Even after just enduring a massive orgasm, Diane felt a fresh pang of lust at the thought of Ray eating out their daughter's cunt. She couldn't wait to call him and tell him what had just happened.

"So was this part of your big secret plan to get the whole family fucking each other?" Christina asked.

Diane gave a quick laugh. "Not exactly. I wasn't expecting you to react so enthusiastically when I broached the topic of the two of us fooling around."

Christina blushed. "Sorry... I guess I got kind of carried away, didn't I."

"Don't apologize. It was incredible, and I wouldn't take it back for anything in the world."

"Me either," Christina replied, nuzzling her face against Diane's breasts. "So when are you going to fill me in on the details of this plan of yours?" she asked.

"I could, but wouldn't that ruin the surprise?"

"Come on, Mom-please!"

"Sorry, honey. You'll just have to wait a bit longer. What I can tell you is that I invited Mary and Danny over for a cookout tonight, and if it goes the way I think it will, things could get very interesting."

Diane wished she could be more straightforward with her daughter, but she still didn't know for sure how Mary would respond to a real opportunity to fool around with Ray. Until she knew for sure, Diane didn't want to risk revealing her sister-in-law's deepest secrets, especially since Christina would surely tell Danny all about it.

"I know it seems unfair, and I'm sorry about that," Diane said. "Just follow my lead tonight, and I'm sure your patience will be rewarded."

Christina was, of course, not satisfied with this response, but she knew that if her mom was less than forthcoming it was because she had a good reason. The two of them snuggled and chatted for quite some time before Diane finally left to do some cleaning and make preparations for their evening.

The hours leading up to the family cookout passed at an agonizingly slow pace. Christina tried to get some schoolwork done, but found it nearly impossible to concentrate. Even her favorite videogames barely held her interest. She found herself checking her clock over and over again, perpetually disappointed that more time hadn't passed.

Upstairs, Diane dialed the number for Ray's cell-phone. It rang a few times before he finally picked up. She could hear murmurs of conversation in the background and guessed that Ray wasn't alone.

"Hi, honey. It's me. Got a minute?"

"Sure. We're about to have a meeting, but a few people are running late. Is everything alright?"

"More than alright, actually. I just wanted to let you know that I had a very interesting conversation with our daughter earlier today."

"Oh, yeah? What about?" Ray asked. There was a note of nervous anticipation in his voice that made Diane smile.

"Apparently she overheard us last night..."

There was a long pause on the other end of the line. "All of it?" Ray finally asked, doing his best to maintain a neutral tone of voice.

"She heard me call you 'Daddy' and you call me 'pun'kin,' if that's what you're asking."

Ray gasped, then cleared his throat in an obvious attempt to hide his surprise. The next thing Diane heard was his muffled voice saying, "Hey guys, I've gotta take this outside. Go ahead and start without me," followed by the sound of footsteps as he left the conference room. "Okay, I'm back in my office. We can talk freely," he finally said. "So, what did Christina say to you? Was she disgusted with us?"

Diane fully understood the worry in his voice. She'd felt the same way when she first confessed her incestuous desires to their daughter. Suddenly, she got a wicked idea. "Why don't I let her tell you how she feels about it, herself?" she said.

"Wait, Diane! No!" Ray exclaimed, but it was too late.

Leaving her cell-phone on the bed, Diane stuck her head out into the hallway and called out to her daughter. "Christina, can you come here for a minute?"

Seconds later, Christina was standing at the entrance to their bedroom. "What's up, Mom?" she asked.

Diane pressed the speaker-phone button on her cell-phone and said, "I was just talking to your dad about what you overheard last night, and he was wondering how you felt about it. I figured I could tell him, but it might mean more coming directly from you."

"Diane!" Ray protested, sounding incredibly flustered and embarrassed.

"I-I um..." Christina also looked more than a little uncomfortable. Her mother's request had caught her completely off guard.

"It's okay," Diane said, gesturing for her to come sit next to her on the bed. "There's no need to be embarrassed. Just tell him what you told me earlier this afternoon."

"Christina... honey. You don't have to-" Ray said.

"-No, it's okay. I want to," Christina replied, cutting him off mid-sentence. She took a deep breath before continuing. "Honestly, it turned me on a lot hearing you talk to mom that way. Do you-um... Do you really want to have sex with me?" she asked. Of course she already knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it directly from his mouth.

There was a long pause on the other end of the line, during which all Christina and Diane could hear was Ray's heavy breathing. When he finally spoke, his voice was a low, and timid. "Yes-I do. God help me, but I can't imagine anything that would be more exciting."

"Me either..." Christina mumbled as her hand moved automatically down to her crotch.

Hearing her husband and daughter admit their mutual desire for each other was making Diane incredibly aroused, and she quickly realized that if this conversation continued much longer, she'd soak through yet another pair of clean panties. Maybe I'll just have to stop wearing them, she said to herself, smiling at the thought. Her smile widened even further when she noticed Christina's hand rubbing between her legs.

"I wish you could see your daughter, right now," Diane said. "I think the thought of fucking her handsome father has her all worked up."

"Oh, god. What's she doing?" Ray asked.

"I'm playing with myself while thinking about you," Christina said before her mom had a chance to respond. Her embarrassment had faded, and now all that was left was pure desire for her father. "I'm imagining what your cock must look like and whether I'll be able to take the whole thing in my mouth. I can't wait to find out what you taste like, Dad. Would you like that?" she asked.

"Oh, god. Yes!" he said, his voice coming out in a strangled groan.

Diane was once again surprised at how aggressive Christina could be when she was aroused. Wanting desperately to be involved in the fun, she scooted up behind her daughter, reached around her torso, and started roughly massaging her small breasts.

"Ohhh, Mom!" Christina moaned.

"What's going on?" Ray asked.

"Mom's playing with my breasts while I rub my pussy," Christina replied between gasps of pleasure. "What are you doing right now?" she asked. "Are you playing with your cock?"

"Yes..." Ray admitted.

"Good. I want you to stroke your cock and think about how much nicer it's going to feel when that big hard prick is buried deep in my tight, little pussy," Christina said.

Ray let out another lusty groan, and Diane was sure she could hear the steady 'fapping' sound of her husband jerking off. I hope he remembered to lock his office door, she thought.

"Why don't you tell your dad about what we did earlier this afternoon?" Diane offered before leaning forward and planting light kisses up and down her daughter's neck.

"Which part?" Christina asked. "When we rubbed our naked pussies together until you got off? Or when you licked my pussy and rubbed my asshole until I came all over your face?"

Diane immediately recognized the grunts and moans coming from the other end of the line, and knew her husband was close to the edge. "Cum for us, Ray!" she demanded. "Let yourself go while you think about your nasty wife and daughter and how much you want to fuck us senseless."

"Aghh... Cumming!" Ray groaned. His voice quickly devolved into a series of incoherent grunts as he blew his load from behind his office desk. There was a long silence on Ray's end of the line after he finished.

"Are you okay?" Diane asked.

"I-Yeah... I'm fine. I just can't believe we actually did that. I've never jerked off in my office before."

Christina felt a fresh wave of excitement as she pictured her handsome father slumped over behind his desk with his white spunk dripping over his hands and crotch. She wished she could have been there to see him with her own eyes. Too bad I'm too old for take your daughter to work day, she thought.

"We should probably let you go," Diane said. "It sounds like you have some cleaning up to do, and I don't want you to miss your meeting."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

"We'll see you after work. I thought it would be fun to grill out by the pool tonight if that works for you. I invited Mary and Danny over as well."

"Can't wait," Ray replied.

"Bye Dad!" Christistina said, still panting with excitement. Diane's hands were still massaging her breasts and her own hand was still working between her legs.

"Have fun with your mom, honey," Ray said. "I'll see you after work."

"Bye dear. I love you," Diane said as she reached over to end the call.

"I can't believe that just happened," Christina said as she leaned back into her mom's embrace, enjoying the feeling of Diane's breasts pressing into her back.

"Me either. I don't regret a moment of it, though. Does that make me a terrible mother?"

"I don't think so," Christina replied. "Honestly, I've felt closer to you in the past few days than I have in my whole life, and I think the things we've done together are a big part of that. I don't care if what we're doing is wrong-I never want this to stop."

"I don't want it to stop either," Diane admitted. "Making you cum earlier was one of the most exciting experiences of my life."

"It was for me too," Christina said. "Want to do it again?" she asked with a seductive smile.

"I'd love to," Diane replied as she snaked a hand into the waistband of her daughter's shorts. Moments later, her fingers were tracing up and down Christina's soaked slit.

Christina was like putty in her mom's hands as she gave herself over to the pleasurable sensations emanating from her aching cunt. She yelped and whimpered as Diane worked one, then two fingers into her, and started pumping them in and out at a deliberate pace. With her other hand, Diane reached under her daughter's t-shirt and alternated between caressing each of Christina's braless breasts.

It didn't take much of this treatment before Christina had an orgasm every bit as explosive as the one her father had endured moments earlier. The sensations produced from her mother's fingers probing her pussy and tweaking her throbbing nipples sent jolts of pleasure through her body. When the pleasure started to fade, she slumped back against Diane's torso.

"Mmm... that was nice," she said with a dreamy smile on her face.

"I thought so too," Diane replied as she removed her drenched fingers from Christina's pussy and licked off her excess lubrication.

"Would you like me to take care of you?" Christina asked, a hint of eagerness in her voice.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to have to take a rain-check. If tonight goes the way I think it's going to go, then I'll need to save my energy." Giving her daughter's breast one final squeeze, she said, "Why don't you go clean yourself up and get some rest. It'll still be a few hours before your dad gets home, and I have a few more chores I need to do before then.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers