Family First Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she spoke, Diane's gaze came to rest on Danny. "So if, for instance, you wanted to find out what it felt like to have your cock buried in my ass, you should just say so," she said as she smiled salaciously at him.

Danny cheeks flushed a bright shaded of pink and he adopted a defensive stance as if he'd been accused of some terrible crime. He doubted he'd ever have the courage to just come out and ask for something like that despite the fact that he wasveryinterested in trying anal sex with his beautiful aunt.

"Good lord, Diane. Could you be any more crude?" Mary asked.

"I suppose I could try."

Mary merely rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh before allowing her sister-in-law to continue.

"Obviously, the flip side of this is remembering that no means no. If you're uncomfortable with something that's happening, just say the word and it stops. I never want any of us to feel pressured to do things that we don't want to."

The rest of the table nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me," Christina said. "What about John, Abby, and Emily, though? How will they fit into all of this?"

"I can't speak for the twins, but I plan on telling John everything," Diane replied. "What he chooses to do with that knowledge will be up to him."

"But you're hoping he'll join us... right?"

An excited smile spread across Diane's face. "I really...reallyam. I've fantasized about taking your brother to bed for averylong time" she said, casting her eyes downward as a pink blush spread over her cheeks.

Danny guessed that this would be his aunt's answer, but it was still incredibly strange to hear her talk so openly about wanting to fuck her son. Even stranger was the fact that Ray kept smiling placidly, apparently unaffected by his wife's admission. Yet again, Danny was forced to conclude that his uncle really was comfortable with everything that had happened and everything that was yet to come.

"How would you feel about that?" Diane asked.

Christina grinned. "It would be crazy hot to see the two of you together. Beyond that... I don't know yet. This is all so new. I guess I still need to sort out my feelings a bit."

"I think that's wise," Ray said. "There's no need to rush any of this. We'll all just have to take things at our own pace."

"So what else in terms of ground rules?" Danny asked.

"Obviously we have to be careful about keeping this a secret from outsiders," Diane said. "This goes along with the communication bit, but you have to be careful about calling ahead if you plan on inviting friends over. It could be a disaster if someone walked in on something they weren't supposed to see."

Danny and Christina nodded. Neither of them typically brought over a lot of friends, but it was an important thing to remember, nonetheless.

"I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there are other problems that we'll just have to tackle when they come along," Diane said.

"Actually, there is something I'd like to add," Mary said as her gaze came to rest on Danny and Christina. "I know you're both probably enjoying all the idea of having all the sex you want without having to leave the house. This might come as a bit of a surprise, but I was a horny teenager once, too, so trust me--I get it, and I want you to enjoy yourselves."

"At the same time, I hope you both remember that there's more to life than just sex. I don't want you to miss out on all the great experiences out there because you spend all your time fucking each other senseless in my basement."

What it essentially boiled down to was the same argument the teens had been hearing from their parents for years. Danny had always been quick to dismiss his mom's pleas to get out and socialize more, and his first instinct was to do the same in this situation. The only problem was that he knew she had a point. Even though it had only been a few days, it felt like ages since he and Christina had talked about anything but sex. A week ago, he'd been looking forward to graduation and going off to college, but he'd barely thought about the future at all lately.

He glanced over at Christina. Her jaw was set tight, and he could tell that she was thinking the same thing. "In all honesty, I don't really feel like I'm missing much by spending time at home with Danny. It's not like I don't have friends at school... I just honestly prefer staying at home with my books and games and... well, all of you," she said. "But at the same time, I don't want to live my life like some kind of sex-crazed hermit... I guess what I'm saying is that I'll try to make more of an effort to get out there and socialize if it will make all of you more comfortable with this new situation."

"Same here," Danny added.

Mary smiled with satisfaction. "That's all I can ask,"

Diane looked like she had something to say, but the flow of their conversation was cut short by the sound of Christina's cell-phone buzzing on the tile countertop. She picked it up, frowning when she saw the caller ID.

"Give me a second. I need to take this in the other room."

Christina was only gone for a few minutes before they heard the sound of her footsteps heading back in their direction.

"Who was it?" Diane asked.

"A girl from school... Olivia, actually. Dr. Rao paired us up for an English project, and she wanted to know if we could meet up today to get started on it."

"And?" Diane asked.

"I told her I'd head over to her place in half an hour or so."

"Good," Diane replied. "I don't want to see your grades slip because of everything that's been going on lately."

"I know, Mom, geez," Christina replied as her face scrunched up into an annoyed pout.

"No need to get sassy," Diane replied with a bemused smile. "You haven't given us any reason to doubt you. I just want to make sure your priorities are in order, at least until graduation."

Christina's expression softened. "You're right," she replied. "Sorry for snapping."

Diane reached across the table and gave her daughter's hand a loving squeeze. "It's okay honey, sorry for nagging. It's just what moms do. Do you need a ride over to her house?"

"Nah. She lives pretty close to the school, so I'll just bike it."

The whole exchange gave Danny mental whiplash. It was strange to see Christina and Diane revert back to their typical mother-daughter dynamic after everything they'd done together.This might take more getting used to than I thought,he said to himself.

An even bigger part of his headspace was concerned with Olivia Foster, his former crush. Even after everything that had happened, he still felt butterflies in his stomach at the mention of her name. His attraction to the new girl felt completely superficial in comparison with what he and Christina shared, but that excited twinge just didn't want to fade.

"I think Danny and I will head home as well," Mary said, snapping him out of his reverie. "There are some things we still need to talk about... just the two of us." As she spoke, she kept her eyes locked with his, smiling in a way that he wasn't quite sure how to interpret.

"I think that's a good idea," Diane replied, her voice carrying the same mysterious undertones. He wondered what the two of them were holding back, but contented himself with the knowledge that he'd find out soon enough.

As everyone got ready to leave, Christina pulled him aside.

"What's up?" Danny asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for not telling you sooner about the school stuff with Olivia. I didn't mean to keep it from you... I just couldn't find a good time to bring it up."

"It's fine," he replied with a casual shrug. "It's not like you chose to work with her or anything."

Christina hesitated a moment before responding. "True enough. But in all honesty, I'm kind of glad Dr. Rao paired us up. She actually seems really nice." There was another pause. She looked down at her feet before returning her gaze back to Danny. "Honestly, I've been thinking about it, and I feel kind of bad for being so judgey with her. It's not like who she dates is any of my business, even if Brett is pretty much the biggest dickhole in the world..."

"Yeah, fair enough," Danny replied. "It would be kind of lame to shun her just because she's dating your ex, I guess." He was surprised by his cousin's change of heart, but it made a certain amount of sense. After all, Olivia hadn't actually done anything to deserve their ire.

"Anyways," Christina said. "Do you think you'll be okay talking with your mom alone?"

"I guess..." he replied. "I just wish I knew what she wanted to talk about."

"I have some ideas," Christina replied with a knowing smirk. "Did you see the look on her face every time you came up in the conversation? She was definitely turned on. I wouldn't be at all surprised if her feelings about you are just as conflicted as yours are for her."

"Are you serious?" he asked. He'd been so focused on his own attraction to his mother that he hadn't considered the possibility that she might feel the same way.

Christina smiled and nodded.

"Wow... I--um..." Danny was at a loss for words. "So what if you're right?" he finally asked. "What do I do about it? There's not exactly an established protocol for telling your own mom that you're down to fuck."

She chuckled. "I know you're nervous, but just try to be upfront with her. Even if I'm wrong, and she isn't interested, there's no harm in getting a better idea of where her headspace is at. The topic is bound to come up at some time or another, even if it doesn't happen this afternoon."

"There's also my dad to think of... I still have no idea how he'll react to all of this."

"I'm afraid I can't help you there, Cuz," Christina replied. "That's something the three of you are going to have to work out on your own." She flashed him a loving smile and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "Try not to overthink it. Just be honest about how you're feeling. If something happens, enjoy it. If not, then no harm done... right?"

"You do make a compelling argument," Danny replied with a wry grin.

"Of course I do," she replied as she returned his sarcastic grin. "One day you'll learn to stop resisting and accept that I always know best. In the meantime, though, I really need to get ready. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I'll give you a call when I get home. Be prepared to give meallof the juicy details."

"Sounds good, talk to you later."

The two of them shared another quick kiss before Christina dashed up the stairs.

***

As Mary walked back home with Danny at her side, she wondered whether he had any idea how turned on she was. She'd planned on putting her bathing suit on underneath her clothes before heading downstairs, but it had been Diane's idea to go commando. At first, she'd been embarrassed by the obvious outline of her nipples poking against the loose fabric of her blouse, but that was before she realized the effect they were having on her son.

Before they'd eaten breakfast together, she'd had no idea whether he was attracted to her in any way. Now she had no doubt that he was. He'd made a valiant effort to keep his eyes to himself, but he just couldn't help himself. Every time he looked away, she only had to wait a few minutes before his gaze was drawn inexorably back at her ample bust. She could see confusion and a bit of shame in his eyes, but mostly, he just looked excited--as if he was seeing her for the very first time, which in some ways was absolutely accurate.

Each stolen glance from her son added more fuel to her arousal. The more he peeked, the harder her nipples became, until Mary began to wonder why she'd bothered wearing a top at all. She smiled inwardly as she imagined how shocked he would have been if he'd walked into the kitchen and seen her sitting there with her pendulous breasts out in the open for the whole family to ogle and enjoy. Just thinking about it made her tingle with desire.

As the morning progressed, her lack of undergarments started to pose a problem. While she listened to her family members talk about their recent sexual exploits, her juices started flowing more freely. Imagining her son having sex with Christina had been exciting, but knowing the specific details of what had actually happened brought her to a whole new level of arousal. As Christina talked about their first night together, Mary could feel a sticky wetness between her legs, and by the time everyone was getting ready to leave, it had started to spread between her thighs and down to the seat of her pants. When she stood up, she had to be careful not to let anyone see her from behind, lest they catch a glimpse of the large, dark stain she'd made in her shorts.

When Christina pulled Danny aside to talk in private, she gave a quick hug and kiss goodbye to Ray and Diane and waited for her son out on the back patio. When Danny finally joined her, she stayed a half-step behind him, hoping he wouldn't catch a glimpse of her rear end. Even so, she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to keep him from noticing, assuming of course, that he hadn't already picked up on the pungent scent of her arousal.

Once inside, the two of them stood in awkward silence for a moment before Danny said, "Do you mind if I go downstairs and change into something more... normal? I feel like I've been wearing this swimsuit forever."

"Go for it," Mary replied, eager for an opportunity to do the same. "Why don't you meet me in the living room when you're ready. There's something I want to discuss with you before your dad gets home."

Danny winced at the mention of his father's imminent arrival. Mary knew just how he felt. On one hand, she was looking forward to seeing her husband after his nearly week-long absence. At the same time, she was worried about how he'd respond to everything she had to tell him.

Upstairs, she stripped out of her clothing, sighing as the cool air hit her overheated cunt. She took a seat at the edge of the bed, positioning herself in front of a tall free-standing mirror. With her legs spread wide, she had a clear view of her well-fucked pussy.

It was a soggy mess. Her thick, dark lips were engorged and dangled open, giving an enticing view inside her glistening pink cavern. Milky-white lubrication leaked from the base of her entrance. It was smeared all over her inner-thighs and clung to her matted pubic hair. Despite having been fucked three times in the last twelve hours, she was still ready for more.

Unfortunately, there was no one there to do the job. She briefly considered masturbating to help curb her arousal, but there wasn't enough time. Danny might get curious about what was taking her so long and decide to come up to investigate, then who knows what might happen. The more she thought about it, though, the more she wondered whether it wasn't such a bad idea after all. The mental image of her son secretly masturbating while watching her finger herself sent an electric shiver down her spine.

The fantasy was almost too tempting to resist, but with a great force of will, she managed push her taboo thoughts aside. Sleeping with Ray had been bad enough. There was no way she was going to make a move on her son without her husband's knowledge. For the time being, she decided to stay focused on the conversation they were about to have. If she was lucky, the nasty, taboo sex would come later.

She was more certain than ever that she wanted her son--and fairly sure that he was attracted to her as well, but she had to be sure. The last thing she wanted was to push Danny into doing something for the wrong reasons. The only way she'd be certain about how he was feeling was by talking to him. She wished she had Diane's confidence or Christina's straight to the point attitude, but lacking either, she knew her only option would be to play things by ear and hope for the best.

Moving over to her dresser, she sifted through her clothes, trying to decide what to wear. Rather than dress in her normal, conservative house clothes, she chose to wear a pair of jeans that emphasized her curvaceous hips and a tight-fitting camisole that barely contained her braless breasts and showed off a lot of cleavage.This will really give him something to stare at,she said to herself, smirking as she checked her appearance in the mirror before heading back downstairs.

Mary found her son sitting on the living room couch, tapping away at a game on his cell-phone. His eyes went wide when he caught sight of her, and he hastily shoved the device into his pocket, giving her his full attention. She lingered in the doorway for a moment, giving him ample opportunity to admire her revealing outfit before she joined him on the couch.

Once seated, she made a concerted effort to sit up straight and keep her shoulders back, practically daring him to sneak a peek at her impressive mammaries. It only took a moment or two before his eyes started drifting downward. His awestruck gaze gave her the same dirty thrill she'd felt at the breakfast table earlier that morning, and just as they had before, her nipples started to harden and poke noticeably through the thin material of her top.

The big difference was that with just the two of them, his wandering eyes became much more obvious. It didn't take long for him to realize that Mary knew exactly what he was doing.

"Sorry..." he mumbled as his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Don't be," Mary replied. "If I didn't want to be looked at, I would have worn something a little less revealing. It just seemed silly to be modest after everything that happened this morning. I can go upstairs and change if it makes you uncomfortable, though..."

"No! You don't need to," Danny insisted. "I'm uh... It's fine..."

"Well, okay then... If you're sure." A faint smile formed at the corners of her mouth as she decided to push the envelope a little bit further. "Besides, if I'm remembering correctly, you were the one who caught me checking out your package last night, so I guess now we're even."

Danny gawked at her in disbelief, but to his credit, he quickly composed himself, returning his smile in a way that conveyed equal parts excitement and disbelief. "Fair enough," he finally said. "Still, you have to admit that this is all extremely weird. I feel like I woke up and found out that my mom's been replaced by some kind of sexy alien or something."

All at once, Mary felt a deep well of happiness open up within her. He'd actually called her sexy. It was an off-hand comment, but the meaning was unmistakable. Despite her growing excitement, she dismissed his compliment with a playful laugh. "You play too many videogames," she said. "But to be honest... I do feel like something inside of me has changed... only maybe that's not quite right." She paused for a moment as she tried to string together her confused thoughts into a comprehensible statement. "It's more like I finally found the courage to be the person I've always been deep down inside... Does that make any sense?"

Danny's forehead creased in thought. "I think so."

"I always thought that the only way I could be a decent role-model for our family was to force myself to ignore the way I was feeling," Mary continued.

"I'm sorry you had to spend so long feeling that way," Danny said with a sympathetic frown. He hesitated a moment, and Mary could see that he was working up the courage to say something more.

He took her hand in his and gave it a loving squeeze. "For what it's worth, I always thought you were a great mom. I'll never forget the way you helped us with our homework or took care of us when we was sick. The fact that we both have some serious kinks doesn't change any of that." He hesitated once more before saying, "At the risk of sounding like a cheesy Mother's Day card, you really are the best mom I could ask for, and I love you a lot. I'm sorry I don't say it more often."