Family First Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina went off like a rocket, jerking and trembling while a steady stream of incoherent moans and curses spewed forth from her lips. Her thighs locked tight around Danny's head, holding him in place as she desperately pressed herself against his swirling tongue.

On the couch, Danny's parents were engaged in a similar activity. Mary, who was still leaning over the armrest, was giving her husband a wet, and very sloppy blowjob. Tim hummed with delight as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. It didn't take long before he too was tensing up and filling his wife's mouth with a hot load of cum.

When the deed was done, Mary crawled forward, pulling herself over the armrest and into Tim's lap. She smiled sweetly up at him as she licked the remnants of his orgasm from her lips.

"That was incredible," she said to no one in particular.

"Sure was," Danny added from his new position by Christina's side. "So what do we do now?"

Mary sighed and nuzzled her face into Tim's chest. "The two of you can do whatever you want, but I need a nap," she said, yawning as if to emphasize her point.

"Yeah... That sounds great, actually," Christina said as Mary's yawn triggered one of her own.

The men nodded in agreement, and soon, the four of them were snoozing comfortably, Tim and Mary on the couch, and Danny and Christina snuggled up in a pile of pillows on the floor.

Christina slept like the dead. The intensity of the afternoon's activities combined with her lack of sleep the night before had finally caught up with her. In other circumstances, she would have been embarrassed to sleep naked in the middle of aunt and uncle's living room, but as she lay snuggled up in Danny's arms, she felt completely safe and loved, without another care in the world. The four of them might have slept through the rest of the day if they hadn't been woken by Diane's amused voice.

"We-ell what have we here?" She asked, grinning as she watched the four naked bodies begin to rouse themselves from their slumber.

"Wuh--What time is it?" Christina asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Almost six. How long have you been asleep?"

"Too long, apparently."

Their voices woke Mary, who uttered a groggy hello as she stretched her legs and carefully extricated herself from Tim's lap.

"And hello to you too. Looks like I missed an.. interesting afternoon."

"Heh. I guess you could say that."

Mary climbed to her feet, and Diane's eyes flickered with interest as Tim's impressive package came into view.

"I'm sorry I missed it," she said, her gaze lingering just a moment longer than was necessary on her brother-in-law's soft penis.

"Me too," Tim said, smiling suggestively up at her and spreading his legs to give her a better view.

"Yeah, I'll bet you are," Diane said, turning up her nose in mock disgust even as she returned his playful smile.

Mary rolled her eyes. "You two do what you want, but I'm not doing anything until after I've eaten. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starving."

"Me too," Danny said as he started disentangling himself from the pile of pillows on the living room floor.

"Me three," Christina added. "I haven't had anything since breakfast. Where's Dad, though? Is he coming over too?"

"That's why I'm here, actually... well one of the reasons anyways," Diane said. "Your dad and I were talking, and he thought it might be nice if two of you to had some daddy daughter bonding time. He's at home cooking dinner for you now."

"Are you serious?" Christina asked, as a gleeful smile spread across her face. "Wait... right now?"

Diane nodded. "Yes. Why?"

Christina's grin quickly turned to a nervous frown. "Because I look like an absolute trainwreck," she said.

She wasn't usually one to fuss over her appearance, but if she was going to finally fulfill her fantasy of fucking her father, she wanted to be perfect for him. It was silly and vain, but she couldn't bear the thought of him seeing (or smelling) her in her current state.

"You look beautiful," Danny said, placing a comforting hand on her back.

"Thanks, Danny, but you have to say that." She hesitated a moment before saying, "Are you going to be okay with this?"

"I think so. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about seeing you do stuff with Dad, but it didn't bother me the way I thought it would. Actually, it was really hot seeing you do something so nasty, and if I'm being honest, I wouldn't mind watching you do it all again."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Now go have your fun... just promise you'll come back to me when you're done."

Christina beamed back at him. "I promise," she said before leaning forward and kissing him passionately on the lips.

"Don't worry about Danny," Diane said. "I'm sure I can think up some ways to keep him distracted while you're gone. And don't worry about how you look, either. Just go in through the garage and head upstairs and take a shower. Your father and I bought a gift for you; it's on your bed for when you're all cleaned up."

"Really? Thanks, Mom!" She said, jumping up and wrapping Diane up in a deep hug. The two women kissed tenderly before finally separating.

"I love you, Mom."

"You're welcome, and I love you too."

"So... uh... I guess I should head over, then," Christina said. Now that the reality of what she was about to do was starting to sink in, she suddenly felt unsure of herself.

"I guess so," Diane replied with a knowing twinkle in her eye. "Don't be nervous. The two of you are going to have a great time. Just remember that it's a school night. Don't let him keep you up too late."

"No promises," Christina said, returning her mom's excited smile.

She waved goodbye to her aunt and uncle, blew Danny a kiss, and gave her mom one more quick peck on the lips then, like a flash, she was gone.

To Be Continued...

*

Author's Note: As always, thanks for reading. It's been a little over a year since I posted the first chapter of this story (and almost two since I started writing!) Thanks to everyone who has continually supported me through this process. I know the pace of my writing has slowed over time, which makes me all the more grateful for those of you who have stuck with this story. If you enjoyed this chapter, please take the time to vote, favorite, or comment. Your words of encouragement are truly the fuel that keeps this story going.