Family Foursome Ch. 01

Story Info
The twins, Caitlin and Rochelle seduce their father.
3.8k words
4.41
137.4k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin and Rochelle are twins. They've always been identical in every way; even their taste in men, and sexual appetites. The two of them have always been inseparable, even when it comes to having sex with their boyfriends. But that's not all they've done together; long before they turned eighteen, they've also both fantasised about making love to their divorced father, Jack... That is... until it actually happened.

This is the story of how it came to be, that Jack and his twin daughters, Caitlin and Rochelle, would all live happily ever after, as a far too loving family.

Scene 1: Breakfast

"How big do you think it is?" Rochelle said; as she and her sister were getting dressed, in the morning of a warm spring day in April. "I dunno, Rocco. I mean, I don't think about it twenty-four-seven!" said Caitlin.

"I think it's gotta be at least seven inches" her twin responded, ignoring Caitlin's previous comments. As they pulled on their panties, below their cut-short school skirts Caitlin began to ponder the length of her father's erect penis.

"Well... I mean, we've seen it when it's small... god knows he's not keen on covering up when he takes the short walk from the bathroom to his bedroom... maybe we can go off that?".

"Hmm..." Rochelle thought. "So...it's three inches or so, like that, so it's gotta at least double in size, right?" she asked her sister, to which Caitlin replied "Well, that's the general consensus!".

As the two fastened each others' bras and buttoned up their shirts, they grabbed their school ties and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it lately... I don't know what's wrong with me... I mean I know it's wrong... but I just can't help it!" Rochelle explained as they walked the length of the corridor in their family apartment. "You're so bad, Rocco! I try to put it out of my mind, 'cos I know we'll never find out..." Caitlin replied.

"Find out what, sweetheart?" said Jack, as the twins arrived at the breakfast table to eat their cereal and toast that their father had already prepared for them. Jack Manning sat vacantly sipping his orange juice, reading the morning paper as his daughters looked at each other with a knowing smile, before sitting down at the table.

"The test scores... Rocco's thinking of breaking into Miss Harper's desk and taking a peek after school... I told her it's a bad idea!" said Caitlin. "Shut up Caty! I didn't want dad to know!" Rochelle squeaked, lightly slapping her sister's arm.

"Too late. Rochelle, you know that's wrong. You only have to wait 'till next week to find out, Monday, in fact, that's only three days, and I'm sure you both aced it anyway! You're my bright spark little princesses, you always ace these kinds of things!" Jack responded, folding his paper to the next page.

"Thanks Daddy, but we're not exactly LITTLE princesses anymore, are we?" Caitlin said. "You know what I mean! You'll always be my little baby girls no matter what. I see you both now, at eighteen, but I can still envision your little baby faces when you were only minutes old... Although, for the life of me, I can't figure out why you stayed at that school for sixth form... I mean, you hated high school..."

"Daddy, that was two years ago... things have picked up since then... everyone seems a lot... happier these days, so it's cool!" Rochelle replied, as her sister gulped down another heaped spoonful of cereal. Little did Jack know, that the twins have built a reputation for being rather slutty with the boys at their school, since turning sixteen.

Almost the entire school knows about their threesome affairs with each others' boyfriends. All the boys in their school lust after them, for obvious reasons, and all the girls think they're "cool" because many of them are curious as to what it would be like to be with a woman, and a man.

"Geez, you pig! Hungry enough?". Caitlin put her spoon down and glared at her sister. "Hey, when you finally decide on a favourite food, let's see you try not to pig out on it!" Caitlin snapped. "I don't need a favourite food, Caty, I'm eighteen, not eight!" Rochelle snapped back.

"Now, now, girls... Calm it down" Jack intervened as he put his paper down and stood up, finishing his juice. "Besides... I know you secretly love that cereal too..." He grinned. "How?" Rochelle questioned. "Because ... it's my favourite food too!" Jack laughed as he took a handful out of the box beside the girls, and ruffled Caitlin's freshly styled hair before walking off to the bathroom. "Hey!" Caitlin shouted, dropping the spoon, having finished her cereal, before attempting to put her hair back in place.

"I've got a plan!" Rochelle announced as the bathroom door shut. "What?" Caitlin muffled as she took a bite of her toast. After swallowing, she repeated the muffled question "A plan for what?" she asked, confused.

"To see his cock! I can't take it anymore. I have to know!" Rochelle said. "He's our dad, Rocco. We can't look at his cock, let alone anything else! It's wrong." Caitlin explained. "Why, what else have you thought about?" Rochelle enquired with a smirk on her face. "Nothing" Caitlin shyly said.

"Aw come on, you can't imply that and then tell me you haven't been thinking about doing anything else! What was it? Was it dirty? Was it nasty? Was it so wrong it bordered on criminal?" Rochelle asked, getting over excited at the idea.

"Yes, yes, OK! Alright... I've thought about everything... Going all the way, sucking and fucking our dad. But as much as I may want to, I completely understand that it's illegal, incestuous, and morally wrong!" Caitlin blurted.

"Oh my god, Caty! You're such a whore!" Rochelle said, playfully. "You're the whore...whore!" Caitlin teased, back. "Yeah, well, let's see who the whore is, when you bring Jason back from your date tonight to fuck him..haha!" Rochelle joked.

"Nah, I'm done with Jason. I'm gonna end it tonight... It's not exciting with him anymore." "What? You've gotta at least give him a 'goodbye' fuck! It's just rude not to!" Rochelle exclaimed. "You do it then. He bores me. The only thing that's good is the sex, and that's mainly because of me." Caitlin elaborated.

"Pff. Egotist!" Rochelle joked. "Stop it! You know full well how good we both are in bed. That's not ego, that's just pure skill." Caitlin said. "I wonder if it's hereditary. Maybe dad's good in bed too?" Rochelle pondered, to which Caitlin replied "Well, I guess we'll never know..." "Never say never, Caty... With or without you, my plan is going ahead..." Rochelle goes on to explain her plan.

Scene 2: School

"Miss Manning? ... Miss Manning? Caitlin!" Miss Harper shouted, brining Caitlin back from her daydream. "What on earth could possibly be more interesting in that tiny brain of yours, than my lesson?" she enquired. "Umm ... everything?" Caitlin replied, causing the rest of the class to laugh.

"Well, It seems we have a new class clown ever since Stephen Orton was expelled... I'm glad you can make jokes Miss Manning, because I could do with a laugh when grading your test scores after school; perhaps you'll be joining me, for detention?"

"Umm... No thanks, I've got plans." Caitlin sarcastically replied, flipping her hair, as her sister giggled beside her. "I'm sorry Caitlin, I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't implying that it was optional."

The school bell then rang. "You stay put. The rest of you, class is over, put your textbooks on the side, remember, your essays are due on Monday, PLEASE don't leave them until the last minute. I'd actually like to see some effort from the intelligent ones among you..." She drifted off, as the majority of the class rushed out of the room.

Rochelle slowly made her way to the door before turning back. "Should I...?" she looked, asking her sister. "Yeah, if he notices, tell him why I'm not there. I'll see you when you get home." Caitlin responded to the silent question of whether or not her twin sister should take her place on her after school date with Jason, her boyfriend.

"You sure?" Rochelle asked. "Yeah ... just ... don't do anything ..." she looked sternly at her sister. "Don't worry, the magic happens when we get home... like I said... the plan happens with or without you!" Rochelle said with a wink, before heading out of the door and towards the exit of the school. "What plan?" Miss Harper enquired.

"Oh, nothing to worry your pretty little head about Miss." Caitlin said sarcastically. "Y'know, if you dropped the attitude, you and I could get on pretty well..." Miss Harper mentioned. "I highly doubt that". "It's true, I mean, I'm only a couple of years older than you, hell, I was just like you when I was in school." You're like...fifty". "I'm twenty two!".

Miss Harper seemed intrigued, as she sat on the edge of Caitlin's desk. "So, tell me about this plan? Does it have anything to do with your father?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "What? Where did that come from?" Caitlin nervously asked. "Well, I mean, you two seem to be pretty close to him, and what with his birthday coming up, I assumed it had something to do with that..."

"Look, just because you two slept together once, doesn't give you the right to poke into our business, and I'd appreciate not being victimised in front of the whole class just because you got used; which, by the way, I'm glad about, because my dad deserves so much better than you." Caitlin ranted.

"You think he dumped me? We both agreed it was a one night stand, Caitlin, and we didn't want either of you to find out." Miss Harper explained. "So why not hit the mute button on your fake orgasm?" Caitlin jokingly asked. "I mean, it was clearly fake; and far too loud." She continued.

"I didn't mean for it to be that loud, and actually, it wasn't fake, it was actually the best org... wait, why am I telling you about my sexual experiences?" Miss Harper asked, confused, as she stood up. "Because you're a trashy whore, and that's all you do? You go around sleeping with guys, and then you talk about it." Caitlin said, with a clear dislike for her teacher.

"Caitlin, look at me. I'm not a whore, and I'd appreciate a little less of the foul language in school. I'm on your side here, kiddo." Miss Harper began, placing her hands on Caitlin's desk, leaning over a little.

"Your dad actually gave me the best sex I've ever had... not that you need to know, since it's probably too gross for you to talk about... but still, he did. And I'm not victimising you, I've actually been detaining the both of you on and off, trying to learn as much about your father as I can. I want to be with your dad, but every time I call him, he ignores it. I'm sure he sees me as some needy ex-girlfriend or something..."

Caitlin sighed. "Ugh... If you must know, it's me and Rocco who ignore your calls on his phone. He doesn't know you've been calling him." "He doesn't?" "No. And it's because we're protecting him.. We... well, we actually want him all to ourselves..." Caitlin semi-confessed.

"I guess, that's understandable, to not want your father to be with another woman, after what your mother did..." Miss Harper sat back down on Caitlin's desk. "No... I mean... we WANT him all to ourselves..." Caitlin explained, raising her eyebrows as she looked up to her teacher, while sitting, shyly.

"OH!" Miss Harper said, realising what Caitlin was implying. "Oh... well that... well, actually that explains a lot..." "Please don't tell anyone Miss Harper! We know it's wrong. We haven't done anything, and I certainly don't plan to, but we just can't help thinking about him that way!"

Miss Harper nods. "I... I think he just has that kind of 'power' over women... It's a good thing... well, under normal circumstances...wait a minute... you only said that YOU don't plan to do anything about it... is that what Rochelle was talking about just then? She has a plan? And she's putting it into action tonight?"

"I guess... she only kinda came up with it this morning... I tried to convince her not to, but she wouldn't listen..." Caitlin said, squirming in her seat. "So your sister plans to hook up with your dad? ... actually... that sounds kinda hot..."

Miss Harper said, shockingly. "What?" Caitlin reacted. "I'm just saying... You're both attractive girls, and he's seriously hot... and well endowed... it's not like they wouldn't shoot that as a porno..." Miss Harper joked. "But... it's wrong!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"Technically, yes... legally, yes... but if you all want to do it, then it's not..." Miss Harper replied, beginning to rub her upper thigh with her right hand, while placing her left hand behind her on the desk, leaning back into it a little. "I do want to, but I'm just so aware of the fact that it's incest... Rocco's happy to do it, and I don't even think dad has a clue..." Caitlin said, worried.

"Believe me, your dad knows. He talked about you two when we were together. He told me how he thinks bad thoughts about the two of you, and wishes he could stop because, like you, he knows it's wrong. I said the same thing to him that I've just said to you; it's not wrong if you all want to do it."

"So, you think we should do it?" Caitlin asked, now watching Miss Harper rub herself through her skin-tight nylon trousers. "I think as long as you film it and give me a copy, yes, you should... who knows what it could lead to? I mean, you'd definitely not be disappointed with him, but you just need to make sure your relationship doesn't leave your house. It's not publicly accepted to be involved in an incestuous relationship, but like I said, it's ok, as long as you all want to, and agree not to let it be known outside of your house." Miss Harper reiterated.

"But you know?" Caitlin worried. "Hmm... That is true... maybe my silence needs to be bought?" Miss Harper said, as she shuffled her whole body onto the desk, now laid across it, leaning towards Caitlin. She began to unbutton her shirt before she was interrupted by Caitlin. "Woah, Miss H, what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a chance to buy my silence." She said as she stood up, unbuttoning her shirt, before taking it off and throwing it aside before slowly peeling off her trousers and stepping out of them. As she stood before Caitlin, she could see the young girl was enticed. Caitlin felt her pussy begin to leak its' fluids into her panties as she bit her bottom lip, looking at her semi-naked teacher standing before her.

Miss Harper stood in front of Caitlin's desk, then placed her elbows onto it, and leaned forward, placing her face up against Caitlin's. "Fuck me" she whispered. "Fuck me and I won't tell a soul about you, your sister, and your father." She then licked Caitlin's lips before backing away slightly, so she could look into the young girl's eyes.

Without thinking Caitlin moved her face forward and locked her teacher in a wet French kiss. They kissed passionately, exploring each others' tongues with great abandon as they both stood up and Miss Harper took hold of Caitlin's hand, leading her towards her large teacher's desk at the front of the class room.

She broke the kiss, once again licking Caitlin's lips before slowly walking away, to close the class room door, and lock it. Stood in her bra and panties, and her 4 inch high stiletto heels she dropped the shutter that hung over the door's window, then walked over to each of the three large windows, at the left of the room, shutting each of the blinds hanging over the windows, making sure nobody could watch what was about to happen.

When Miss Harper returned to her desk, Caitlin had removed her school shirt and skirt, yet left her tie wrapped around her neck. "MMMH!" Miss Harper said, biting her bottom lip, as she lunged forward onto the desk, joining Caitlin who was laying upon it. Licking her lips again, Miss Harper resumed the broken French kiss with her student.

After a few short moments she began to fondle Caitlin, from her thigh muscles to her beautiful, peach shaped, perfectly round ass, to her navel, to her rib cage, to her breasts, encased in a lacy full-cup bra. Even with a full-cup bra, the tops of Caitlin's D-cup boobs spilled over them, slightly. Miss Harper took Caitlin's bra straps off her shoulders before grasping at the bra on her right hand side, Caitlin's left. She kissed down from Caitlin's mouth, to her chin, down her neck and chest, to the top of her left breast as it jiggled slightly at her touch.

She tugged at the cup hiding her breast and folded it down, revealing a large, engorged nipple, which was almost an inch tall with a small, yet sensitive areola surrounding it. Gasping at the sight, Miss Harper kissed her way down to the nipple, and licked the areola before licking and flicking the nipple. This caused Caitlin to moan slightly. Miss Harper, noting the moan, began to kiss and suck the nipple, causing a louder moan. As her entire mouth covered the nipple, she lightly bit, teasing her teat. This caused Caitlin to groan with slight aggression.

Knowing Caitlin was beginning to enjoy this, she folded down the other cup of the bra, revealing her right nipple. Giving a slightly more forceful bite on the left nipple, Miss Harper began to kiss over to her right nipple, as Caitlin laid down completely flat on the desk, reaching her hands up to play with Miss Harper's hair.

After repeating the process she kissed her way back up to Caitlin's mouth and they resumed their passionate French kiss once more, before Caitlin rolled her teacher over, and began to kiss her way down her body. She, however, bypassed Miss Harper's C-cup breasts and began to kiss her way down her navel, towards her panties.

She bit the top of her thong and gave it a forceful tug, bringing it down, half revealing her pussy. Reaching up with her hands, she aided her teeth in their quest, by pulling her thong down over her ass, though, not taking it off completely. Instead, she pushed her teacher's legs up, folding her up, leaving her legs pointed towards her head. Miss Harper took hold of her legs, at the bottom, trying to spread her ass cheeks apart in the process.

Brushing her hair brunette hair over her head, Caitlin then dived right in, making out with her teacher's hairless pussy. She began licking and sucking on anything and everything she possibly could, extracting numerous moans and groans from her twenty two year old teacher.

She began to dart her tongue in and out of Miss Harper's hole as her nose found her clitoris, which was beginning to protrude out from its' hood. She began rubbing her nose against it, causing her teacher to buck her hips. She wrapped her lips around the entire vagina and sucked in deeply as her tongue continued to fuck the inner hole.

Caitlin soon brought her right hand up to play, and two of her fingers quickly took the place of her tongue, which, in turn, replaced her nose, as it began to lick and flick Miss Harper's clit. Miss Harper lowered her legs, over the back of Caitlin, who was now nestled in between them, she exclaimed "I'm gonna cum, Caitlin! I'm gonna cum!", before Caitlin inserted a third finger and began to finger fuck her harder and faster.

She licked frantically, as her fingers became so lubricated by the soaking pussy that she inserted a fourth finger. Practically fisting her teacher she pushed her hand in and out of the dripping wet cunt, taking small bites of her clitoris in rhythmic fashion at the same time, Caitlin heard her teacher begin to shriek. Miss Harper put her hands over her mouth, trying to muffle her orgasmic screams as her hips bucked wildly up and down off the desk, while her pupil, Caitlin, fucked her cunt.

Spreading her teacher's pussy wider with her left hand, Caitlin watched as her teacher's orgasmic juices began to squirt out of her clenching vagina. She quickly took her mouth away from the clit and began to try to catch as much of the love juice as possible inside her mouth. She leaned in closer as her mouth began to fill, but she couldn't help letting some of it out of her mouth, spilling out over her teacher and her desk, as more and more girl cum began to squirt, seemingly directly into her mouth.

12