Family Foursome Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins, Caitlin and Rochelle seduce their father.
2.5k words
3.97
82.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Foursome

Caitlin and Rochelle are twins. They've always been identical in every way; even their taste in men, and sexual appetites. The two of them have always been inseparable, even when it comes to having sex with their boyfriends. But that's not all they've done together; long before they turned eighteen, they've also both fantasised about making love to their divorced father, Jack... That is... until it actually happened.

This is the story of how it came to be, that Jack and his twin daughters, Caitlin and Rochelle, would all live happily ever after, as a far too loving family.

***IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTERS 1 and 2, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE READING CHAPTER 3!***

Scene 5: Family Foursome

Upon entering the room, Rochelle spun around and quickly caught her father with a kiss on the lips. Without a second to think, Jack automatically turned this into a French kiss, and he and his daughter were soon locked in a passionate embrace as he fell on top of her, onto the bed. She then began to tug at his polo shirt and groped his ass.

As soon as Sarah and Caitlin entered the room, Sarah pushed Caitlin up against the door she had just closed, pressed against her shoulders and after dashing her head forward, almost meeting Caitlin's, she whispered "I owe you for this afternoon" before darting her tongue out, licking Caitlin's lips as seems to be her trait, and then locking herself in another passionate kiss with her student.

Caitlin, smiling as she kissed her teacher yet again, began to run her hands up Sarah's body, under her shirt, she soon found her breasts, which did not have their bra encase them after their tryst earlier in the day. Suddenly, without warning, Caitlin felt the familiar feeling of penetration, and as she looked down, momentarily breaking her kiss, she saw Sarah had forced three fingers inside her, and was now beginning to finger fuck her, up against the door.

Meanwhile, Rochelle had her father semi-naked, on the bed, as they rolled around, passionately kissing one another, as if they had just been reunited after a long departure from each other. She held his face to hers as he removed his trousers and boxers, then climbed on top of her.

She broke the kiss momentarily, to take the long overdue look, down at her father's penis, which was, as expected, already erect. Her eyes widened as she saw for the first time, his huge, eight inch cock. "Eight!" she screamed out to her sister, before embracing her father once again, forcing her tongue down his throat as he entered her slowly.

Caitlin responded with a "WOW! Really?" as Sarah kissed her neck, giving her a hickey whilst forcing a fourth finger into her pussy, which was now, dripping with her excited wetness. Caitlin pushed Sarah's skin-tight trousers down over her ass, and again, noticed she had not replaced her thong from earlier. She quickly grabbed a hold of her ass with both hands, and pulled at the cheeks, in rhythmic fashion with the penetration of Sarah's hand inside her.

Jack slowly built up a pace with his daughter, slamming his huge cock inside his little girl's soaking cunt. Still standing at the side of the bed, towering over his daughter, laid on her back, he grabbed her breasts with both hands, and began to play with them; jiggling them about and teasing her engorged nipples, before leaning down into them, and tasting his daughter's protruding nubs for the first time. He licked and sucked and bit gently, just like he used to with their mother, and this only fuelled the fire within Rochelle. She began to buck her hips harder and faster as she pulled him into her.

Caitlin looked over at her sister getting ravaged by her father, and watched as Rochelle came close to climax. Seeing this brought herself close to climax, and as Sarah grunted, pushing in her thumb, beginning to fist Caitlin's young pussy, she began to moan, loudly, almost screaming at the pleasure, as Sarah's fist hit her g-spot, over and over again.

"Oh, mommy!" Caitlin screamed. Flexing her fingers inside her, Caitlin's cum began to ooze out onto Sarah' arm. Bang after bang could be heard as Caitlin's bubbly ass hit the door again and again, with each and every push from Sarah. Caitlin began to cry, tears of joy, moaning and groaning, crying out her ecstasy.

Looking on; seeing and hearing this, sent Rochelle over the edge as she too, began to ooze her orgasm juices all over her father's large cock. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she cried. He continued to pound away at her as she dug her nails into his back and clawed at him; rocking her hips upwards to feel the entire length of his member inside her. She also began to cry out with her enjoyment, and fulfilment of a lifelong want.

The twins' orgasms slowly subsided, and as Caitlin fell to the floor, her pussy quivering from the attack she had just received, Sarah dropped with her, and after wiping her face, making sure she hadn't passed out, she offered up her hand, for Caitlin to taste, which she did so with reckless abandon. She took the entire fist into her mouth and sucked on it as her lips stretched.

Sarah brushed her student's hair back, admiring her sexual appetite, as Caitlin licked and sucked the fist as best she could, before Sarah extended her fingers, making her gag as her fingers seemingly went down her throat. Caitlin coughed, as tears fell from her eyes, and Sarah pulled her hand from her mouth, bringing along with it, a large stream of saliva, which she licked up from the end of her hand, to Caitlin's mouth, then kissed Caitlin, in romantic fashion.

Meanwhile Jack had removed himself from his daughter's post orgasmic vagina, and, stood over her, he had lowered his cock to her mouth, and she was hungrily sucking away at it like there was no tomorrow. She endeavoured to lick and suck all her juices from his dick, as he held on to the back of her head.

He pushed her down, forcing all eight inches of his member down her throat, and held her there for a few moments as she too gagged and coughed, choking on his cock. He quickly pulled out, as streams of saliva joined his penis, but she extended her tongue out to take these back into her mouth and swallowed. A few tears fell from her eyes as she realised how much she was enjoying this. The experience was far better than she had ever imagined.

"You alright, sweetie?" Jack asked, holding his daughter's face. "Uh huh... Thank you, daddy... I love you so much." Rochelle replied. "I love you too, honey." He said, kissing her on her sweaty forehead. Caitlin, meanwhile, had recovered, almost, from her own orgasm, and had crawled up behind her father, and quickly began licking his scrotum from behind. She groped his backside as she slowly moved up to his asshole and darted her tongue in and out of the tight enclosure of her father's ass.

He reached around and held his other daughter's head to his butt, as Rochelle rolled off the bed. Sarah walked up to her and after taking her own shirt off, placed Rochelle's hand on her mound, which had previously been exposed by Caitlin peeling down her trousers. Rochelle and Sarah began to kiss each others' necks, giving each other hickeys, as Rochelle began rubbing away at her teacher's highly aroused pussy.

Seeing this, Jack was once again ready to go; so he took his daughter's hands and brought her up onto the bed. Turning her to face away from him as they both stood atop the bed, he pushed her head to the mattress, bending her over in a triangle shape. He spread her legs apart and after running his fingers up her slit, he wiped them on her ass hole, before spitting directly at it, then massaging in his self-made lubricant with his fingers.

He spat once more, and warned his daughter "Caty, this may hurt a little, but I promise you'll love it by the time we're through!". Feeling Reassured, Caitlin closed her eyes in anticipation.

Rochelle and Sarah had moved around to the opposite end of the bed, and Rochelle had now placed herself on her back, her head just inches away from her sister's, as she spread her legs for Sarah, whom, having flipped her blonde hair back over her head, was kissing her way up Rochelle's thighs, towards her womanhood. As Rochelle looked at her sister's anxiously waiting face, Caitlin let out a loud moan as the tip of her father's penis entered her lubricated asshole.

Jack slowly pushed his way into his daughter's ass. He eased himself in, inch by inch, taking himself out a little with each stroke. Caitlin moaned louder and louder the further in his cock went, and before long, she had taken all eight inches inside her tight hole. Her eyes opened wide as he began to rhythmically fuck his daughter's ass with all eight inches of his huge dick.

She groaned and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Rochelle looked on at the upside down face of her sister, and couldn't help but reach her tongue out to try to kiss her. Caitlin brought her eyes to meet her sister's and reached her own tongue out as the twins entwined in a tongue war on their father's bed.

Sarah, meanwhile, licked away at Rochelle's dampening pussy, tasting her cum from her earlier orgasm. After flicking her clit a little, she bit gently, which coaxed out a huge groan from Rochelle, who rolled her eyes into the back of her head; seemingly, it was her turn.

Sarah then crawled up onto the bed to meet the kissing girls and began to make out with them, herself, as she spread her legs, and leant one over Rochelle's pushing her own pussy as close as possible to Rochelle's wetness.

They began to 'scissor' as their pussies mashed together, clits touching each other, juices mixing together before dripping onto the mattress below. "Mmm, fuck me mommy!" said Rochelle. Sarah darted her tongue out and played with the twins' tongues as the three of them moaned in unison.

Jack was suddenly spurred on, watching the hot lesbian action below him. Holding on to his daughter's raised ass, pushing her ass cheeks upwards, he began to forcefully fuck Caitlin's tender hole. She reached her hands to her pussy, as her weight went to her head and feet, supporting her frame while her father fucked her relentlessly. She inserted two fingers into her cunt, while she rubbed her own clit with the other hand. She matched her father's rhythm with her fingers, and was soon enjoying the sensation of double penetration.

This only made the situation all the hotter for Jack, knowing his daughters were both sexual sluts. He rammed Caitlin's ass hard and fast, gyrating at speed as he gripped on to her luscious behind. She began to bite his toes, holding back her screams as her sister and her teacher were still locked in a passionate embrace, rubbing each other's pussies together, and now playing with each other's breasts.

Jack grabbed his daughter's arms and continued to ram his eight inch boner into her; riding her like an animal. He then positioned her hands at her asshole. "Caty, baby, put your fingers in your ass..." He said, breathless, as he pulled his dick out of her, and then forcefully slammed it into her pussy instead. She didn't need telling twice; she pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly crawled her fingers inside the gaping hole her father had now left.

Caitlin's knees buckled and she fell onto her knees atop the mattress; her father following, trying not to let his cock slip from her cunt. He stepped off the bed, and onto the floor again, still ramming his member inside his daughter's pussy.

Feeling the force of Caitlin dropping to her knees, Rochelle and Sarah's pleasure was heightened as their clits bumped together. They both reached a hand down from each other's breasts and inserted three fingers in each other's pussy. They pushed their hands in and out of each other's pussy with a frantic pace, clearly wanting to get each other off as quickly as possible.

They weren't waiting long, as Caitlin shrieked into their ears, letting her orgasm come over her. Caitlin continued to finger fuck her ass with both hands, as best she could, while her pussy clamped down on her father's eight inch cock. She could feel each and every muscle spasm as she stretched her asshole, and her dad stretched her pussy hole.

Feeling a daughter cum on his dick for the second time that night was too much for Jack, as without warning, he began to spasm out of control and he shot his load deep into his daughter's bowels. He grunted as she screamed "Oh Daddy! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm Cumming!", to which he replied "I'm cumming too, sweetie.." grunting over and over as he filled his daughter's dripping cunt with the seed that spawned her in the first place.

Hearing all this, and witnessing it first hand, was more than enough for Caitlin's sister, Rochelle, and their teacher, Jack's new girlfriend, Sarah, as they both fucked each other's pussies with such force, neither of them could sense the other's orgasm coming, and they both exploded with utter enjoyment. The teacher and student duo both squeezed each others' hands as their cunts squirted a little juice and oozed out the rest, in the most overpowering and unexpected joint-orgasm.

Caitlin fell on to her side, pulling her fingers from her ass, as her father fell on top of her. He put his fingers in her mouth, and stretched her lips before licking her tongue and kissing her neck. She then raised one of her hands up to her mouth, and after licking it herself, she fed it to her father, who tasted his own daughter's ass for the first time.

It wasn't long before they were completely spent and stopped moving; his slowly shrinking cock still inside her. As Rochelle and Sarah's orgasms subsided as quickly as they came on, they both shuffled up the bed a little, making sure they were safely supported by the bed frame, before both, flopping down, exhausted, spent of all energy. The entire 'family' then fell into a contented sleep.

Weeks later, it became apparent that Caitlin was pregnant; and as the twins had given up their ways of sleeping around with the boys from school, it was clear who the father was. It was at this point things got a little too weird for Sarah, and she quickly left the 'family' and soon after, informed the police of the 'arrangement' they had together.

She opted to be taken into the witness protection program after testifying against Jack in his trial, which sent him to prison for a minimum of two years, for the so-called 'rape' of his daughters, whom chose to keep and raise Caitlin's baby themselves, as they could not be sent to a foster home, since they were eighteen at the time, and decided they would wait for their father to be released, so they could live as the happy family they intended to be.