Family Friendly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his other hand to his mouth and wetted his thumb with his tongue. He reached his hand down to her ass and without him having to ask, she reached her hands back and spread her ass cheeks for him. He placed his thumb on her butthole and pushed. It entered easily and she tried to scream something but it was muffled by the pillows. This was enough for her and she came again, pushing back against him as hard as she could, trying to keep his whole cocked engulfed in her little pussy.

When she was finished, he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up onto her knees. Like a true slut, she must have known what was coming because she turned to face his cock and opened her mouth wide.

"You want my cum, baby?" he said, rapidly jerking his cock in front of her face. "Oh, yes, daddy, please, give me a big load of cum. I want to swallow all your cum for you." That was enough for him and he started firing loads at her face. The first landed square in her mouth, and she startled a bit but kept her mouth open for him. The second landed higher up, a massive wad that struck her on the bridge of her nose and dripped down across one cheek. She dutifully brought a hand up to her jaw to catch it before it dripped onto the bed. A third wad hit her in the eye, but with her eyes closed she took it without a problem, and it pooled in the corner of her eye. He was almost spent, so he rubbed his cock around her mouth and on her tongue, getting some of his first shot on the head and adding more to where it had pooled on her tongue.

She swallowed the load in her mouth and started scooping the rest into her hand, then swallowed that, too. "What do you say, baby?" he asked. "Thank you, daddy, your cum is so good. I love it." She finished swallowing it and flopped down into bed, practically asleep before she hit the pillow, and he quickly followed suit.

***

Joel again found himself waking from a dream of a blowjob to the real thing. "Wow, you are hungry lately, honey," he said, opening his eyes to find his daughter's head bobbing up and down on his dick. Fuck, he thought, and last night came back to him all at once. Maybe it was time to give up the whiskey.

"Good morning, daddy!" Mei Lin took her mouth from his cock long enough to say before going right back to work. He moved to push her off but found his hand was stuck behind his head. Both hands, actually. He craned his neck back as far as he could and saw that he was handcuffed to the bed.

Mei Lin looked up again. "Oh, daddy, I thought you might be silly and try to stop me again, and I couldn't have that, not with mom still gone and these balls still so full of yummy cum." She reached a hand under his balls and gently cupped them. "Now, I'll let you go if you make me cum and promise to keep doing it."

"Sweetheart," he objected, "last night was a mistake." She feigned being hurt. "Aww, you don't like the way I suck your dick? What happened? You seemed to really like it last night." He let out a frustrated breath and tried again, "Look, I can't just have my daughter sucking my dick..." but she cut him off, "I know, daddy, that's just to warm you up. You're going to fuck me next. Like I said, if you are good, I will let you out of those cuffs."

He regretted having left the cuffs he and his wife liked to use occasionally in the nightstand where his mischievous daughter no doubt found them, along with the tape from last night, but he couldn't object to the feeling in his nether regions. She rose to her knees and straddled him as she had done the night before. "Now that you're awake and we're agreed on the terms, let's really get started," she said, and pushed her hips downwards, guiding his hard prick into her little cunt.

She was already very wet in anticipation and it went in easier than it had last night. In the light of day, he could see his cock push apart her pink pussy lips. He looked her up and down and tried again futilely to pull his hands free. "Come on, now, daddy. You know those cuffs are too strong. You don't have any choice here. You're going to fuck your daughter's tight little pussy until she cums and you're going to like it."

She placed her hands on his chest and started moving her hips up and down. He watched intently as his fat cock disappeared up to the hilt in her wet hole and then reappeared slowly, inch by inch. "Oh, daddy, your cock feels so big in my little pussy. Do you like how it feels? Do you like your daughter's sweet little snatch?"

He didn't respond and tried to look away, but she put a hand to his chin and turned his face back to her. "Come on, daddy, I know my tits aren't as big as mommy's, but you can't tell me you don't like looking at them. Tell me how much you like them." She increased the speed of her gyrations. "Come on, daddy, tell me how much you like my sexy little body. Tell me how much you like to fuck your daughter's tight little cunt."

She was practically begging now and he understood the power. She was just like her mom. Dirty talking got her off and telling her he loved pounding her pussy was going to get her off. Her face contorted into a mix of passion and desire. She was pleading for it now. It was so fucking hot he just couldn't take it any more.

"Yes, I love fucking my slut daughter's tight little cunt. She's such a fucking hot little cum-addicted bitch." She responded by throwing her head back and shouting "Oh, yes, daddy, fuck me like I'm your little slut! Fuck me like you fuck mommy!" Her body shook and she came, her pussy juices flowing down his dick and balls. "Ungh," she collapsed forward on him, his dick still jammed in her tight hole. "Thank you, daddy."

His hips were moving on their own by this point, pumping his hard cock in and out. "Now don't you want your hands free so you can fuck me right?" she asked, "don't you want to push my little body down onto that big hard cock? Don't you want to put some fingers in my little ass?" Oh, fucking hell, he thought, "Yes!" he shouted, "Let my hands out of these cuffs already!" She smiled and got off his dick. He fought against it, trying to keep her in place. He wanted to cum in that little cunt like nothing else. "Just say you will fuck me whenever I want and wherever I want."

His lip curled and he rolled back his eyes, "Ok, fine, but only if you can keep it a secret. Now get me out of these cuffs and back in that pussy." She reached over to the nightstand for the keys and quickly had him unlocked. He immediately pushed her onto her back and jammed his cock back in her. "Now fucking take this cock like a good slut."

"Uh! Ah! Uh!" she let out cute little screams of pleasure as he drilled deep into her. His hand ran down her back and stopped at her ass. He squeezed it hard and pulled one cheek to the side. Her pussy juice had leaked down along her ass crack so the hole was well-lubricated and after rubbing it in a circle just a few times, she was relaxed enough for him to jam a finger up her butt. "Unnngngngn," she let out a guttural growl. He loved girls who loved anal. They all really loved it.

"Don't stop, don't stop, please, daddy, don't stop!" she cried as his dick moved in and out of her, nearly coming entirely out before plunging balls deep into her sopping wet cunt. "Fucking come for me, you bitch. Come for your daddy like a good slut," he commanded. She did as he said and her pussy started squeezing his cock rhythmically. She let out a long moan and it put him over the edge. With one long stroke, he pushed his cock in as far as it would go and shot a load of hot cum into her quivering pussy. His cock just kept jerking, shooting out load after load of hot, sticky cum. When he finally finished, he pulled out and a thick, white load of cum followed. It flowed out onto the sheets as she lay back, eyes closed, still twitching with orgasm. She was mouthing some words but not making any sound.

"Well, I guess you got what you wanted, like you always do," he said. She smiled silently.

***

He spent the rest of the day fulfilling his part of the bargain, and by evening he was amazed she wanted more. He fucked her on the couch later in the morning, once more filling her pussy with cum. He fucked her from behind on the stairs and then face fucked her until he shot a hot load directly down her throat. That night she insisted on sleeping with him again and they 69'd until late into the night, when she decided to ride him reverse cowboy so he could more easy finger fuck her ass while pounding her cunt. By the time he unloaded for the fourth time in a day he was spent and fell into one of the deepest sleeps he could ever remember having.

***

Once again upon waking, Joel found himself handcuffed to the bed, but this time with the added fun of a blindfold over his eyes. He couldn't see anything but could guess what was happening, specifically, Mei Lin was trying to see how far into her mouth she could take his rigid member.

"Ok, sweetheart, ha ha, we did this routine yesterday," he said, "you can let me out of these handcuffs now." The sucking stopped for a minute and he heard his daughter respond, "Oh, can I? And if I let you out, what are you going to do, run away?" He let out a little laugh. "I think it's a little late to get out now, considering how much cum I've shot into you at this point." Wordlessly, the sucking started again. Fuck, it must be down her throat, he thought. He decided to just go along with it and started pumping his hips up and down.

He must have been a little too rough because he heard a gagging sound and the sucking stopped. "Wow, daddy, you must really be anxious to fuck today. Tell me how you want to fuck me and maybe I'll let you." Oh, really, he thought, that's what we're going to do, well, ok. "First you're going to sit on that cock and ride it until you cum. Then you're going to suck me again to get used to how your sweet little pussy tastes. Mommy loves doing that and you want to be a slut for daddy, just like mommy, right?" He was pleased with his answer.

"Mmm, I like that," came the response, but this time it wasn't in Mei Lin's voice. He felt the familiar weight of a body straddling him, the underside of his cock rubbing against wet pussy lips. A hand removed the blindfold to reveal Naomi, slowly moving her hips back and forth, coating his cock with sticky pussy juices. Mei Lin sat on her knees near Naomi on the bed. They were both completely naked and Mei Lin's hands now rested on her mother's shoulders.

"I like it, too," Mei Lin added, speaking to her mother and pretending to ignore her father. "When you're done, I want to try."

"When I'm done, you can suck my pussy juice off his cock if you want, but you have to eat the cum out of my pussy like we agreed."

Joel lay in stunned silence. The women in his life enjoyed teasing him, but this was something else. Was this all just to get a threesome? "Um," he interrupted, "if this was some secret plan of yours, you could have just let me in on it. I obviously would have said yes."

"We could have, but where would be the fun in that?" replied Naomi. "It was so much fun seeing you trying not to fuck me," added Mei Lin. "Like that would ever work...I'm hot as fuck!"

"You really are," her mother replied, turning to kiss her. Their hands explored each others' bodies and Joel just enjoyed the show for a bit, but his dick was calling out for attention.

"Um, I hate to be demanding, so I'll leave who up to you two, but can someone please put my dick in them already?" Naomi agreed without saying anything and reached down to guide the tip of his cock to her opening.

"Mmm, I missed this cock..." she trailed off. "You were only gone two days," replied Joel. "Yeah, but you forget, I'm a huge slut." She moved her hips back and forth, his cock pushing further into her with every stroke. Mei Lin ran her hands over her mother's tits and then disappeared behind her. Joel felt a tongue on his balls briefly, and then it moved up, licking the shaft even as it disappeared into Naomi's dripping pussy.

"Mmm, mommy, you taste even better mixed with daddy," she said, "I can't wait to taste that cum." Naomi smiled and looked back over her shoulder. "Good, baby, but don't forget the asshole. Lick mommy's asshole like a good slut. Get it good and wet." He could hear the sound of a small tongue furiously lashing a tight butthole. "Oh, yes, baby, eat that asshole."

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," he said. "Please unlock my hands. I have to get my fingers in that butt." Naomi considered it briefly. "Mmm...ok, but you don't touch your daughter until I come. Mommy hasn't had cock in two days and she needs to cum."

"Whatever you say, just get me out of these cuffs so I can fuck you right." Naomi signaled to her daughter, who fetched the keys and unlocked his hands. As soon as they were free, they went right to his wife's hips, pushing her down harder on his rod. She let out a gasp as his cock head went as deep as it could go. He started pulling her ass cheeks apart and his middle finger found her butthole, now slippery with her daughter's spit. He briefly massaged the hole with his finger before jamming it in roughly. She again let out a gasp and he could feel her pussy start to tighten even more.

"You just love it in the ass, don't you, slut?" he smiled up at her. She just raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Mommy, can I sit on daddy's face? I want to cum, too."

"Ok," Naomi agreed breathlessly, and Mei Lin straddled her dad's face. He admired the beautiful lines of her pussy and the arc back to her cute little asshole. His tongue reached out and started playing, which elicited a moan from his daughter.

Naomi was now very close and though he couldn't seem clearly from his vantage point, Joel heard noises that indicted she was sloppily kissing her daughter. Mei Lin guided the tongue in her slit by moving her hips and soon she was nearing orgasm, too. Naomi finished first, her pussy juice flowing down his balls and her ass contracting, trying to push his finger out.

She quickly dismounted and pulled her daughter over onto the bed. "Now let me show you how to eat your daughter's pussy the right way," she said, and buried her face in between Mei Lin's legs. Mei Lin's eyes rolled back in her head and she started moaning, "oh, mommy, mommy, oh..." Joel got up on his knees and placed his cock near her mouth. She dutifully opened her mouth and took the head in, sucking as best she could while trying to keep her clit firmly planted against her mother's tongue.

His dick popped out of her mouth as her body started shaking uncontrollably with orgasm. Naomi lifter her head and licked her lips. "Now that's how it's done." When Mei Lin stopped shaking and started trying to catch her breath, Joel straddled her face and shoved his cock into her mouth. "Now suck it right this time, bitch. Suck your mom's pussy of my dick." Mei Lin complied and Naomi moved next to Joel, putting her arm around him. "Fuck that's hot, baby. Suck my pussy juice off your daddy's cock! Do you like how it tastes?"

She tried to reply but her mouth was so stuffed with cock it just came out as "mmmmfmfmfm." Naomi said, "Once you get it good and clean, I have something special in mind for that cock." Joel knew what she meant and eagerly pulled his dick from his daughter's mouth, leaving her gasping for air.

His wife lay back on the bed and scooted over until her legs were hanging off the edge. Joel got off the bed and took his cock in his hand. With his other hand, he pulled her ankles up into the air, then let them spread apart and sit against his shoulders. He pressed up against her.

Mei Lin had gotten up out of her stupor and crawled over to them. "Oh, my god, mom," you're not going to let him put it in your ass, are you?" she asked. "He's way too big for that." Naomi just turned her head to the side and calmly said, "Of course I am. There's nothing that feels as good as your dad's fat cock being stuffed up your ass. You're not a real slut until you learn to do this, honey."

Joel placed the head of his cock against her butthole and started pushing forward slowly. Naomi drew in a deep breath and Mei Lin looked on intently. After some initial effort, Naomi's asshole gave in and allowed his cock head inside. She drew another deep breath and he continued to push, the head now fully inside. He started moving back and forth ever so slightly to get her rear entrance used to the feeling.

"Just remember to go slow, especially the first time," Naomi instructed her daughter. "When you think you're ready, I'll let you give your dad anal. You're going to love it." Mei Lin just silently watched as the cock disappeared into her mother. She got off the bed and onto the floor to get a better view. "Oh my god, mom, it's really going in. Your butt is amazing." She looked up expectantly at her father. "Come on, daddy, fuck that ass. Fuck mommy in her little asshole." She had started fingering her clit while watching.

Joel had managed to get his cock most of the way up his wife's ass. "Oh, yeah, baby, take that cock. Take my whole cock up your little slutty asshole."

"Mei Lin, get up here and finger mommy's clit for her. You can sit on my face if you want." Mei Lin practically jumped up on the bed and straddled her mom's face. She bent down to get a closer view and her fingers found her mother's clit. At first she stroked it gently, but rapidly increased speed. Naomi's ass relaxed and Joel was able to increase his speed also. He could tell by the strain on his daughter's face that her mother was working just as furiously on Mei Lin's clit.

"Mommy, finger my butthole again, please...I love it when you finger my butt and lick my pussy." She let out a groan which told Joel that she had gotten her request. Naomi's ass squeezed his dick tightly and he wasn't sure he would be able to hold on very long.

"Come on, fucking cum for me, you sluts. Cum for daddy and he'll give you a big hot load of cum to eat," he urged them on. By the constrictions he felt around his cock he could tell that that was enough to get his wife over the edge. Her orgasm was huge, as it always was when she came from anal. She started shaking and bucking her hips, but her daughter didn't let up on her clit. Then Mei Lin started coming and buried her face against her mom's body. Her legs curled up and so did her toes. Finally Joel had enough and he felt a stream of hot cum pour out of his cock.

This wasn't like a normal orgasm, though. It just kept coming, so much that he wouldn't even call them spurts. It was like a continuous stream of piping hot semen poured directly from his balls into his wife's ass. "Aaaaagggh" he let out a scream and finally pulled his cock, still throbbing and dripping cum from her now gaping asshole.

Mei Lin lay trying to catch her breath on the bed beside her mother, but Joel pulled her towards him and helped her off the bed. "Now, I believe you and your mother had a plan..." he said. "We did," agreed his wife. She pulled her legs up again, exposing to them her asshole, now with a big pool of cum sitting inside it. Joel pushed Mei Lin's head onto his cock briefly, then pulled it away again and forced it to her mother's butt.

"Open wide, honey, here it comes," Naomi said, and lowered her legs just enough that the cum started flowing out. Mei Lin dutifully stuck her tongue out and caught most of it. There was simply too much for her, though, and some came dripping out of her mouth and landed on her small tits. "Now swallow it like a good slut," came the instruction from her mother, which she silently followed. Without having to be told, she stuck her tongue directly in her mother's asshole and started licking up what cum was left there. "There's a good slut," Joel added, slapping her in the face with his still cummy cock. She swallowed the rest of the cum and crawled back onto the bed to kiss her mother. Joel joined them and they lay around in a cummy mess, waiting to recover.