Family Friendly Ch. 04

Story Info
The weekend with aunt Chiharu continues.
5.3k words
4.67
18.9k
19
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is chapter 4, thanks for reading along this far, and if you haven't go back and start at the beginning. This chapter picks up right where the last one left off.

*****

The four of them lay tangled on the couch awhile, 18 year old Mei Lin across the legs of her adoptive parents Joel and Naomi and Naomi's trans sister, Chiharu. They were all naked and sweaty and cum was dripping from Naomi's cunt and Mei Lin's ass.

"I'm hungry," said Mei Lin. "Is anyone else hungry?"

"I could definitely eat," replied Naomi, "although I could definitely not cook at the moment. suggest we order something. Any ideas?"

"I could definitely go for a little Chinese," Joel responded, "but I was also planning on eating a little Chinese later." He made a big show of winking at Mei Lin.

"Dad! You are lucky your cock is so good because your jokes are soooo bad," she replied.

"I have an idea," Chiharu chimed in. "Why don't we order from a few different places? That way we can try different things, and I think I know how we might be able to get a little discount..." They discussed their dinner plans further and ended up ordering pizza, Chinese, Thai, and Mexican. They each threw on just enough clothes to be decent and waited in the kitchen, idly chatting.

The Mexican food arrived first, they saw through the window. "Ok, who's up first?" asked Chiharu.

"It was your idea, so I suggest you show us how it's done," her sister replied. They watched as a thin brown-skinned man looking to be in his twenties got out of the car and brought an order of food to the door.

He rang the doorbell and Chiharu got to her feet. "Fair enough," she said. She had borrowed one of Naomi's silk bathrobes and was wearing it over only a pair of panties. She loosened the belt as she walked to the door. The others moved around the table so as not to be seen, but listened intently.

She opened the door to find the delivery boy holding a box of food. "I'm so glad you found this place!" she exclaimed. "I'm so hungry!" The young man seemed a bit surprised by her appearance. She had made sure her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer robe and so far all was going to plan.

"Uh...no problem..." he started, "it was easy. So, here's your order." His arm shot out, holding the box in front of him.

Chiharu made no effort to take it. "Is it all there?" she asked. "I'm really hungry and I love Mexican. I'd hate it if I had to call you back here."

"Um, I'm pretty sure it's all there," he said, once again offering the box.

"Did you make sure to put in the hot sauce?" she asked, leaning down to him from the front steps. "I really like it...hot," she added, toying with her hair.

"Um, yeah, yeah, it's in there," he said, checking the receipt to be sure. "So, here you go. It's $15."

Chiharu, giving up, pulled a few bills from somewhere in her robe. She passed them to him. "Thanks," she added sarcastically, taking the box and reentering the house. The delivery boy seemed confused but pleased enough with the generous tip and got back into his car. They heard him pull away from the kitchen.

"Oh, too bad," said Naomi to her sister sarcastically. "I guess you just don't have it any more."

Chiharu stuck out her tongue and sat down, setting the food on the table. "He was probably just gay," she said.

"Then what's the problem? Did you forget you have a dick?" Naomi teased her. Chiharu nearly narrowed her eyes. From anyone else a remark like that would have upset her, but she knew the dick in question would be buried in Naomi later that night.

Almost on cue, another delivery car pulled up and a skinny asian man hopped out holding a bag. "Looks like the Thai is here," said Joel. "He doesn't really look like my type, so anyone else up for going second?"

Naomi stood up. "Oh, I've got this," she said, walking towards the door in a t-shirt and panties. Again, the others in the kitchen stayed back so as not to be seen.

Naomi sauntered to the door and opened it to find a middle-aged balding Asian man. He was holding a bag of food, which he thrust towards her with a thin arm. "Ten dollars," he almost shouted, heavily accented.

"Is there any other way I could pay you?" Naomi asked. He seemed confused. She pointed to the order, "For the food. Will you take anything else? She winked and shook her tits a little." He now seemed to understand, his eyes widening. His mouth opened, but nothing came out. Naomi took the opportunity to flip up her shirt, exposing her perky tits to him. His mouth and eyes remained wide open. She made sure to give him a good view, letting his eyes linger. Finally letting the t-shirt fall back down over her chest, she grabbed the bag. He offered no resistance, and she gave him a "thanks!" before turning back into the house. He smiled, hopped back in the car and drove off. Naomi smiled as she returned to the kitchen.

"See?" she goaded her sister, "That's how it's done." Chiharu's face twisted up into a scowl.

"It doesn't count," she said. "You aren't allowed to actually show off your boobs. That's not how it works and you know it."

"Sore loser," Naomi said, sitting and opening the bag to inspect the order. Almost as soon as she began, another car pulled up outside and a young Asian man hopped out, carrying a box of Chinese food.

"My turn!" Mei Lin practically jumped up from the table and ran to the door. She was wearing a pair of her dad's boxers and a tight t-shirt.

She swung the door open and before the young man could even get out the price of the food, Mei Lin practically shouted, "That food smells so good, I'll suck your dick for it!" The man seemed completely startled and Joel quickly appeared at the door with a wad of bills that was assuredly more than sufficient for for the order. He handed it over, took the food and dragged his daughter inside.

"I feel like you didn't really understand the rules..." he said.

"No, I got it. I didn't have to pay for the food at all, since you did, daddy! And I didn't have to show off anything at all," she replied, taking the food from him and practically skipping back to the kitchen.

"She's not wrong," came Naomi's voice from the kitchen. Joel walked back in and leaned against the doorframe.

"I suppose you're right..." he said. "Well, I guess the pizza guy is mine. How often do pizza places have delivery girls? My chances aren't great, are they?"

"Aww, poor baby..." Chiharu mocked him.

As they set out the food, the final delivery boy appeared, a blond boy, looking to be around college age, appeared out of a beat-up looking car, carrying a pizza box. "I guess I'm up," said Joel, "might as well put on my A game." He stripped off his t-shirt, leaving only a pair of boxer briefs peeking out of his jeans to covering him.

He answered the door and leaned against the frame. "How you doin' tonight?" he greeted the young man.

"I'm alright, man," the young man answered, his slow drawl that of a stereotypical stoner. "I got your pizza here, I think," he continued, seemingly unbothered by Joel's no doubt futile attempts to show off his body.

"Oh, yeah?" Joel responded, "Extra sausage?" he punctuated the question by raising his eyebrows.

"Ha," the kid let out a little laugh, "Nah, man, I think it's pepperoni or something. I hope we didn't fuck up your order, dude, it comes out of my paycheck." He checked the order on the side of the box.

"Yeah, I've been there, man," Joel responded, giving up. "Here you go," he said, handing the kid a few bills.

The kid passed him the box and took the bills. He looked at the generous tip and seemed to look Joel over again, still smiling, "Cool, man, thanks," he said, "Have a good one." He headed back to his car as Joel closed the door and headed back inside.

"I guess Mei Lin wins," he said, placing the pizza on the counter and removing a slice for himself. The girls were already eating at the table.

"You gave it the old college try, though," Naomi said, "and I think that will be worth something later."

"Mmm," Chiharu said, taking another bite.

"I'm kind of sad about it, actually," Mei Lin piped up. "I think it would have been hot!"

***

After they had finished dinner and some drinks, Naomi proposed they "get cleaned up for round two." Nobody objected and one by one they each quickly showered and headed to the master bedroom.

"So I guess your aunt won't be staying in your room tonight, after all," Joel said, coming into the room, the last to shower. He was still drying himself off with a towel as he entered to find his three favorite girls already under the covers. They were moving around under the sheets, but Naomi's and Chiharu's upper bodies were sticking out. They were in each others' arms, but Mei Lin was nowhere to be found. He suspected she was the particularly active lump in the covers.

"We were waiting for you," Chiharu said, flipping off the covers to reveal their naked bodies. Mei Lin was curled up, her mouth filled wth her aunt's dick.

"Sorry," said Naomi, "for starting without you. We just started telling Mei Mei about the first time you two dp'd me and she couldn't wait."

Mei Lin's lips made a smacking noise as she released Chiharu's dick. "Yeah, daddy, it sounded so hot, I just couldn't wait to see for myself. I think all that's left is to get you warmed up." She crawled off the bed and got on her knees in front of him. He marveled at how lithe her thin little body was as she gently removed the towel wrapped around his waist. He was already partially hard when she took his member into her mouth.

On the bed, Naomi took her daughter's place, her head bobbing up and down on her sister's hard cock. Without stopping her mouth, she moved her legs around and straddled Chiharu's face. Releasing the cock from her mouth momentarily while gripping it tightly in one hand, she turned her head slightly back and told her sister, "That's it, work my holes. Get them both good and wet for your cock. I can't wait to feel your two cocks inside me." A loud slurping noise was Chiharu's only reply.

Joel's hand drifted to the back of his daughter's head as he watched the scene on the bed. He gently forced her head down further on his shaft, his cock head hitting the back of her throat as she tried to stifle a gag. He glanced down to see her obediently watching his face. Her cute mouth was stretched to its limit on his large rod. "You suck my cock so good, baby," he encouraged her.

She pushed back against his hand and let his cock pop out of her mouth. "I think you're ready, daddy," she said, her hand still working her spit along his shaft. She twisted her wrist as she pumped him like a pro. Without turning to look she asked, "are you ready, mommy? I really want to see you take these fat cocks."

"I'm ready," Naomi replied, getting off her sister, who seemed to be gasping for air. "Bring your dad over here. I need to start riding him first."

Mei Lin got up and dragged her father to the bed by his now fully erect dick. He lay down on the bed as Chiharu got to her knees. His wife straddled him and she reached down between her thighs, gripping his cock. She ran it along her soaking wet pussy lips a few times before guiding the head to her entrance. She let out a little grunt as he entered her, his head alone stretching out her tight hole. Moving her hips slowly, she worked in more and more of his member until he was fully inside. He ran his hands up and down her body, teasing her nipples and caressing her neck. He finally stopped his hands on her hips and began pushing her down further onto his rod.

"Oh, god, baby, your cock is so good," she said, her lower lip curling under her teeth. She drew in a deep breath and looked around at the faces of her sister and daughter watching anxiously. Chiharu was stroking her cock and Mei Lin's hands were everywhere, caressing everyone involved as she waited, excited. "I want more cock, baby," Naomi said. She turned to her sister, "put your cock up my ass. I want to feel both of your cocks now."

Mei Lin moved out of the way and Chiharu moved into position behind her sister, on her knees in between Joel's legs. She found her sister's back entrance, now coated with spit and lined her cock head up with it, allowing it to sit there, teasing her for a second.

"Do, it, baby," begged Naomi, "put your cock up my ass. I need it." Chiharu complied, slowly pushing her cock head against the tight hole. It gradually relaxed and allowed her inside, bit by bit. As she entered, she could feel Joel's cock thrusting through the walls of her sister's ass. It was so hot she knew she wouldn't last long and she doubted Joel would, either. They never did in this situation.

Now comfortably inside, she began to pump a slow, steady rhythm, trying to match Joel. When he thrust in, she pulled out, and vice versa. Naomi's hole tightened around her member. "Oh, yes, oh, fuck," her sister called out, "fuck me with those cocks! Oh fuck I love two fat cocks inside me!"

Mei Lin had lain down behind them on her side, placing her head as close to the action as she could. "Oh, wow, mom, this is so fucking hot," she said, fingering her clit furiously as she spoke. "I can't believe you are taking both these cocks at once!"

"Oh, yeah, fuck me!" screamed Naomi, "fuck both my holes while my daughter watches! Watch mommy get fucked like a slut in her pussy and her ass, baby!" She kissed her husband furiously as an orgasm rocked her body.

Chiharu responded by thrusting harder into her ass, "that's it, bitch, cum for me while I fuck your ass!"

Joel broke the kiss and pumped faster upwards to match Chiharu. "Take our cocks, you slut! Baby, watch your mom take these fat cocks," he shouted.

Naomi screamed out another orgasm, "Oh fuck I'm cumming again! Cum inside me, I want your hot cum in my holes!" Mei Lin joined her, fingering herself to orgasm.

Joel and Naomi grunted in unison as they shot their loads into Naomi's holes. They each pumped furiously, shooting out hot stick jets of cum for what seemed like forever before collapsing. Chiharu let her cock pop out of her sister's asshole, a stream of white cum following it, dripping down to Joel's cock and pooling on his balls.

Naomi, panting, turned to her daughter and said, "come clean me up, baby. Lick mommy clean." Mei Lin struggled to her hands and knees and began licking the stream of cum, starting at her father's balls and ending at her mother's asshole, her tongue now darting into the tight brown hole to find any more cum left behind. "That's it, baby, lick mommy's asshole clean. Get your tongue all the way up my ass like a good girl."

When she was satisfied she had gotten it all, Mei Lin Lei back on the bed and her mother got off her husband and sat on her daughter's face. "Here you go, baby, eat your daddy's cum for me," she said. A huge wad of thick white cum passed from her lips and landed on her daughter's tongue. The young girl swallowed it obediently and stuck out her tongue, waiting for the next load. The cum continued to ooze out as Joel crawled over beside Chiharu, and they kissed and fondled each other while watching the scene.

"You two had better get ready for round three," said Naomi. She climbed off her daughter and came over to join the two of them in a kiss. She reached down and began stroking their cocks as she did so.

Mei Lin sat up and licked the last of the cum from her lips, swallowing it all dutifully. "Don't hog all the cock, mom. It's my turn next," she said, crawling up beside her mom and pulling her aunt's face away from the three-way kiss to. She kissed Chiharu lightly on the mouth then told her, "you're going in my pussy next."

"Well, you had better get me hard again, then," her aunt answered. Mei Lin began kissing down her aunt's body, stopping briefly to suck her nipples before moving quickly to her cock, which had already begun growing again from Naomi's ministrations. She licked up and down the shaft a few times before swallowing the head, bobbing up and down on it a a few times, and then going back to licking.

To their side, Joel rolled his wife over on the bed, their lips locked together. His hand slid down her side, enjoying her pleasant curves, before moving across her thigh and finding its target between her legs. He began toying with her pussy lips, slowly rubbing them before inserting a finger. With his thumb, he located her clit and began massaging it in slow circles. She moaned her pleasure in response.

Taking advantage of the additional space, Chiharu spread her legs, giving her niece easier access. "While you're down there, you know what would really get me hard again..." she trailed off. Mei Lin took her meaning and kissed down her shaft to her hairless balls and then down further. Pushing her aunt's balls out of the way with her nimble little tongue, she located her aunt's cute little asshole, which she began gently licking while stroking Chiharu's shaft with one hand. Her other hand rubbed her aunt's leg up and down. Chiharu helped her out by pulling her balls and shaft out of the way with one hand. "That's it, baby, eat my ass..." she said, her cock now almost totally hard. Mei Lin's tongue darted in and out of her aunt's butthole.

Beside them, Joel mounted his wife and forced his way inside her. She gasped as his girth once again spread her open. They kissed deep and hard as he began pumping in and out of her slowly, both lost in their own world of pleasure and seemingly unaware of what the girls were doing.

Mei Lin licked her lips as she pulled away from her aunt's ass. "Ready?" she asked. "I am." She rubbed her pussy as if to emphasize the point and brought two sticky fingers to Chiharu's mouth, which she greedily licked at.

"Mmm," Chiharu moaned, "delicious. Now let my cock have a taste." Mei Lin straddled her and worked her aunt's cock into her tight but by now very well-lubricated pussy. Her gyrations seemed to break her parents out of their fuck-trance. They watched their daughter ride Chiharu's cock while Joel continued to pound Naomi's cunt at a steady pace.

"Ride that hard cock, baby," Naomi encouraged her daughter. Her hand, up to this point on her husband's back, made it's way over to Mei Lin. She rubbed her ass and back gently. Watching his daughter get fucked by his sister-in-law really turned Joel on and he increased his pace, now slamming his fat cock into Naomi's cunt. Naomi was dripping wet. She could feel her pussy juices dripping down to her asshole and she drew Joel in deeper with her free hand. Her other hand drifted down across Mei Lin's ass and down to her sister's balls as she felt herself approaching orgasm. She fondled Chiharu's balls as she felt the pressure build within her. "Oh, yes, mommy's going to cum!" she shouted, "watch mommy cum on daddy's big dick, baby!" Her body rocked with orgasm and her pussy squeezed the fat cock inside her hard. Joel pushed in as deep as he could until her orgasm had subsided, and then withdrew his cock, throbbing and coated with pussy juice.

He stood and walked around Naomi, positioning himself in front of his daughter, standing directly over Chiharu's head. "Taste mommy's cum, baby," he said, offering his fat cock to Mei Lin. She silently took it into her mouth, Chiharu's humping motion providing a rhythm for her head to bob along his shaft to. Mei Lin didn't seem to notice her mother roll onto the floor and take some things from the night stand.

"You like mommy's cum, baby?" Naomi asked her daughter, now climbing back onto the bed behind her.

Mei Lin stopped sucking Joel's cock long enough to turn her head to her mother and gasp out a "yes." She heard a squirting sound and noticed her mother was applying lube to a strap-on that she had fastened to herself.

"Good," Naomi replied, "because now we're going to see how you like her cock." She rubbed the lube up and down the rubber cock.

12