Family Fuck Fest Pt. 01

Story Info
A son finds himself in a familial sexual experience.
852 words
3.71
66.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the front door open and then closed as my father and nineteen year old sister went out. Him to work and her to college. My mother worked from home and I went to college a bit later in the day...but not today...oh no, today was Friday. Today was mom and son day. I walked down the stairs and my mother was all ready. Stark naked, even at 45 years old she had the breasts of a college girl and a body of a triathlon. I slipped off my pants and shirt and took my mother around the waist. I was already half a foot taller than she was and a lot stronger. I pulled her close and our lips met. Tongues twisted and saliva; sweet and warm mixed. With a single hand she led me to the futon and sat me down.

"Arms up." She said. I lifted my arms up and she tied them together with some nylon rope and fastened my arms to the lower rung of the futon bar. It was different, normally I was tying her up but I didn't mind a little switching from time to time. She quickly bound a thick black blind fold around my eyes and tied it tight. The room fell silent as she moved around me. It was a great deal of time before I felt soft fingers on my chest. I shivered with pleasure as the tips of those fingers traced their way down to my groin and up my cock. With each pulse it stiffened to stand erect. Gentle hands wrapped around my cock twisting as they worked my cock up and down slowly at first and then harder. Then her mouth wrapped around my cock. I had experienced my mother's mouth a dozen times but this...this wasn't her mouth. My mother would lick my cock from stem to stern; tip to balls but this was different.

"Mom?" I asked through heavy breaths.

With a quick pull the blind fold came free and I found, not my mother but my sister was sucking at my cock. My mother stood across the room with my-

"Dad!" I said shocked and embarrassed. I struggled against the rope but it wouldn't budge.

"Well hey son!" My dad laughed. "Relax son. I know about it all but you don't know that your sister and I have been doing it too. About time we do it as a family."

"Cum slut wife! Come here!" Dad shouted. I watched my mom fall to her knees. "Yes master." He grabbed her by the hair and she opened her mouth wide and he pushed his cock into her throat. I heard mom gag on his cock. Loud squishing sounds and gurgling as his cock clogged her throat. He pulled her head all the way so that her lips were flush with his skin. Her eye bulged and face darkened and I could've swore my mom would pass out but then he let her go and she gasped for air coughing and drooling long streams of cum and saliva. I looked down at my sister who was slurping at my cock though she wasn't taking all of it in and with my hands tied I couldn't make her. She would suck delicately on my head and swirl her tongue and then take another inch into her mouth. It was torture.

"Daughter! Come." Our dad said.

"Yes daddy!" My sister said and crawled to him.

"Cum slut. Go fuck our son."

"Yes master." My mom said and she walked over to me still red in the face. With her back towards me I watched her loose labia which were dripping with wetness unfold around my cock as she set herself down on me.

"Oh honey." She whined.

"Mom. Your tight."

"No. Your big." She moaned. "I don't think you've ever been this big before." She said as she rode my cock. Slowly at first. Going up and down. Rising until just my head was in and then falling until all of me was in.

"Oh fuck. Son! Honey!" My mother shouted. Her pussy tightening around my cock as she orgasmed. She slumped back onto me and we watched as my father took my sister by the head and sloppily fucked her throat as he had our mom. My sister loved it. Moaning and gurgling. All at once he pulled her away.

"Slut! Come here so I can come in you."

"Yes master." My mother said as she hurried to our father and bent before him. I watched as my father took hold of our mother; one hand in her breast and a thumb inside her anus. He thrusted his cock inside and she screamed from the sudden rush. He pounded his cock deep inside. Her breasts flailed about with each strike of his cock which from the look on her face was painful. Her face contorted into pleasure and darkened again as she orgasmed hard.

"I am going...to...CUM!" Our father shouted and grabbed ahold of our mother with both hands and pounded his cock deep and unloaded himself.