Family Fuck Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Grandpa gets in deep shit.
2k words
3.62
113.4k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what a master he is. For I am his slave, to be used, abused, controlled. He is my world and all I long for is to be his - his what? His pet? His toy? His bitch?

I love being his pet. He strokes my shithole with such love when I'm his pet. He greases me so his cock slides in me like it does when he slips inside my hot, wet, pussy. He moves rhythmically when he fucks my mouth when I'm his pet too. I love that movement because it makes my mouth slick and kissable. I feel so sexy when I'm his pet. He's always so generous at those times - taking me shopping and parading me around. You should see the disapproving looks I get from older women and the hungry one's from older men - both of which get me hot.

But, when I think about what it means to be his toy, I'm not so sure. Grandpa loves his toys and I seem to be his favorite. I think my mother is jealous - a delicious added benefit to being his toy. I love making her angry. Nobody quite beats me the way she does when she's angry. My bottom tingles at the thought. I'm sure Grandpa has stopped fucking her since his training of me began. Which has definitely pissed her off.

Grandpa likes the idea of making her jealous and of her beating me too. That's why he's told her everything - to make sure she's good and mad when she and I go away together next week. I'm excited beyond measure. Grandpa, being fully aware of that fact, is taking full advantage - and I can't wait to be his plaything tonight. Last time she and I went away he stretched me so wide that Mom fist fucked me the first night we arrived in Mexico.

Grandpa takes very good care of my bowels now that they're trained for his pleasure only. And although he does allow others to use his anal whore, it still only happens if it pleases him. He keeps me plugged at all times and regulates my bowel movements to match his whim - keeping me guessing and completely obsessed with my shit. It's the most pleasurable obsession. It consumes my every nerve ending. I can't wait to shit for him. I can't believe how different I feel about the smell and the taste than I did before my training began. His love for my fudge makes my mouth water, my nipples hard, my pussy wet and my shithole hungry. Like I said, Grandpa loves his toys!

It's been three days since he allowed me to shit and I feel full and uncomfortable. I wonder what he has in store for me tonight. I hope he will give me some relief.

Maybe he'll want me to be his bitch? Oh, but I need that tonight. He obviously knows that tonight will be a dirty night, but I wonder what else he has planned. Oh good, he's home. I can't wait, so I check myself in the mirror quickly and rush downstairs to meet him.

I fly to the door to greet him and throw my arms around him saying how glad I am he's home. He laughs and grabs my arms from around his neck and turns to introduce me to the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I blush as he stairs approvingly at me - in my short-shorts and gauzy shirt - my hair tousled and cascading around my shoulders in soft waves. I smile at him and appraise him - a genuine smile acknowledging my appreciation of his good looks. His dark eyes, lean but muscular physique, his dark chocolate color and his enormous hands.

I knew it was rude, but I couldn't help my gaze lingering on his hands - wondering if it was true what they say about black men. Standing there I began fantasizing about what they would feel like spanking me - and how they would feel wrapped around my hips as he rammed his cock in me - alternating between my ass and my pussy - while Grandpa face-fucked me - before trading places with our hot guest. Oh, but I was so dirty - so full!

I suddenly realized I hadn't moved for several minutes and darted my eyes towards Grandpa in embarrassment and apology. From the look on his face, I could see he was turned on - but I could also see he was pissed. Grandpa doesn't like it when I'm turned on by other men. Sharing me with my mother is one thing - other men, well, that makes him mad.

I must admit that I was also a little angry with Grandpa for teasing me like this. What did he expect? He'd trained me well. He trained me to love my shit as much as he does and he knew that the longer he kept me from taking a dump, the hornier I became. So, what was he thinking?

Oh, now I see, I was going to be Grandpa's bitch tonight and this was all a game geared towards making him mad, so he would feel justified in his punishment of me. Okay then, let's play.

I love it when I'm his bitch, because I set the bar for how hot, hard and dirty I want things to be. Grandpa loves to watch me raise the bar and he certainly picked the right night, because I want it bad. I'm going to piss him off, royally. I need release. I need him to want me and my shit so badly that he feeds it to me. I want him to dominate my ass tonight. If I don't wake up sore and bruised - and begging for more, something's not right.

When he sees that I'm game, he winks at me and asks his colleague, who I learn is Dr. Thomas, would he care to have a drink before dinner. To which Dr. Thomas replies - "He'd love one." With that, I hook my arm in Dr. Thomas' and say, "I'll join you if you don't mind?"

Peering over at Grandpa I see the color flush in his face. Good, that got a rise. I catch his eye, pucker my lips and blow him a kiss as I squeeze Dr. Thomas' arm and lean into him and gently bump him with a flick of my hip, catching him by surprise and making Grandpa catch his breath. That's right Grandpa - get pissed.

Over drinks, Grandpa and Dr. Thomas discuss a case they're both working on together at the hospital. Although I try countless times to distract them throughout the conversation - by stroking my leg and flicking my sandals, running my fingers through my hair and leaning over to show my full breasts and hardened nipples - they both remain on their best behavior. I can tell Grandpa is annoyed, but he doesn't give me any indication that he cares, except for the slight twitch in his palms every now and then. That's the sign I was hoping for. It's always better when he's seething - he's more aggressive then and he might take me over his knee to spank me - something I desire tonight. It's been far too long since the last time.

I can't wait for Dr. Thomas to leave. I'm too impacted to eat and I'm aching to shit - which I'm afraid won't happen for awhile yet.

Just then, Dr. Thomas gets an emergency call and has to rush back to the hospital. As he leans down to kiss my cheek goodbye he says - "Perhaps next time he won't have to hurry off and we can spend some time getting to know each other better like my Grandpa had planned." With that he kisses me softly and whispers, "'til next time beautiful." Wow! I swallow hard and say that " I look forward to that."

After he's gone, Grandpa turns and asks, "So, did you enjoy making a fool out of me tonight?" I look at him, and swallowing hard reply, "but Dr. Thomas just said that's what you wanted." He smiles then - that sexy smile, the one that has one side of his mouth turned up in a grin as he stares at me with a smoldering, yet slightly menacing gaze. God I want him. It's music to my ears when he says - "go upstairs and strip and I'll be along in a minute - you must be very full since you haven't shit for three days." I nod and scamper upstairs in anticipation of his abuse.

I've assumed the position - as he's taught me - kneeling in the corner, my hands behind my back, my gaze downcast - my whole body at attention. As he enters the room, I hear him gathering his instruments and I bristle in anticipation. Standing before me I see his hard-on and my pussy moistens with anticipation, my sphincter muscles tightening around the plug. I feel the thickness of my hot fudge soften with anticipation of feeling it ooze out of my hot, horny bottom.

He slaps me then and I can feel his rage in the sting on my cheek. I part my lips inhaling quickly as I respond - "more, please" - and exhale through my need. He sighs as he grabs me by my hair and shoves his cock down my throat all the while slapping my face and choking me until I gasp for breath - never forgetting the fullness in my bottom and my need to be abused.

I tear away, begging him, calling for him to re-claim me as his - telling him how much I want to fuck Dr. Thomas. Asking him to erase those bad thoughts from my mind by fucking the shit out of me.

With that, he turns me around and grabs my arms which are still clasped behind my back. He whirls a chair around and bends me over his knee. He gives me four quick blows in succession then reaches down pushing the butt plug further inside me before ripping it out and shoving three fingers deeply into my shit - grasping a handful and pulling it out of my ass - covering my bottom with dirty slaps that make my butt cheeks burn and ache for more.

Dumping me on the ground he tells me to squat down and relieve myself. I am so horny, I don't think twice before scampering into position - with my back to him and my feet spread far apart I squat down and push out the biggest dump I've ever taken. It smells pungent and hot - sexy and dirty - and I love every bit of the humiliation.

Grandpa reaches down and scoops up a handful, rubbing it all over his face - breathing the smell of my pungent shit in. Now on his hands and knees he orders me to spread my ass. As I do, he dives into me eating my fudge as he pulls me hard onto his tongue - cleaning me out. I am so hot at this point I turn around and grab his face in my hands. As I dine on the shit that covers his face and suck on his tongue, he digs in my shit again, spreading what's left of my shit on his cock.

He turns me around so I'm facing him and enters my filthy, hot, shithole - leaning over to tell me what a hot bitch I am and how pleased he is with my progress. Leaning down he kisses me again, slowly grinding his hips as he penetrates the now empty space with his raging hard cock, filling me with his cum.

As we lie there catching our breath he reaches down and shoves two fingers in my ass, scooping out his juicy digits covered with shit and cum. As he commands me to open my mouth, he orders me to lick his fingers clean as the night is young and he's not through punishing me. I sigh with happiness as I hungrily suck on his fingers and beg for more. Yes, being Grandpa's bitch is everything a girl could ask for, and then some. Give it to me Grandpa! Make me burn with desire for whatever nasty, filthy thing you have in mind. For we're just getting started and I can't wait for what's next.