Family Fun

Story Info
Sisters and brother-in-laws party.
2.1k words
4.09
147.2k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I need to start with a little background. My wife is the next to the oldest of five daughters in her family. She has an older sister who is three years older then she, and three younger sisters all three to four years apart. We are closest to her next youngest sister Julie and her husband Pat. Patty and I had moved to a larger city, about fifty miles from our hometown, right after I had graduated from college. We would make the trip home about once a month except in the fall during hunting season and then it was almost every weekend because Pat and I did a lot of hunting together.

It was after one of Pat's and my hunting trips that all of this took place. Julie and Patty had gone shopping while Pat and I had gone hunting. When we got home we were really tired and all we wanted to do was sit down to supper and maybe watch some TV and crash but Julie and Patty had other ideas.

I was an avid photographer and had a dark room in the basement and it seems that Julie and Pat had some rolls of pictures that they wanted me to develop and mount into slides. After supper we went to the basement and started developing the slides. I really wasn't paying much attention to the subject matter of the slides until the girls started giggling and whispering between the two of them. As I looked closer there seemed to be many light areas on the pictures. I thought I had over exposed the film. There was a lot of over exposure all right but it was Julie that was overexposed. There were three rolls of film and they were all of Julie posing naked or she and Pat in very compromising situations. Now Julie, by far is not an unattractive woman. Some might call her buxom as she was about 5'4" and weighs about 140 lbs. All of her extra weight is in the right places as her breasts are probably 36 DD and her butt is nicely rounded. It was very hard to see much detail just looking at the slides but what I could see was causing a bulge in the front of my pants. Patty noticed what was happening and walked up behind me and reached around me and began stroking my erection and kidding me about it and asking me if I would like to see the real thing. I said "your damn right but then Pat might expect to see the same from you".

Needless to say being an amateur photographer and having a sexy wife I had taken my share of nude photos of Patty.

"That might be alright too." Was her response.

This surprised me. We had fantasized about adding others to our bed and Julie and Pat were two of our favorites to fantasize about.

It seems that when Julie and Patty had gone shopping they had ended up at Fredrick's and Bought a few things they thought might be fun to model for us. This again was a shocker as in all the years we had run around together the most that had ever happened between us was to flirt and maybe rub against one another when we were dancing with each other's partners.

While the film was drying Julie and Patty went upstairs and changed to start the fashion show. When they came back down each had on a bustier that had the crouches in them, Patty's in black and Julie's in green. They each had on thigh high hose and high-heeled shoes to match the colors of their bustiers. Each showed a lot of skin. When they walked in they didn't go to their own spouse but to their brother-in-law. They each and made sure to put on perfume and the scent was so enticing. They got very close to each of us but made sure we didn't do any touching. And then they were gone again.

The next outfits consisted of push up bras and matching thong panties. I noted that Patty must have done some trimming as there was no hair around the edge of the panties and she usually has a rather profuse growth even though I have asked her several times to do some trimming to avoid getting hairs stuck between my teeth. Each leaned in and gave us a peck on the cheek, making sure that each of us got a good view of their cleavage. They then turned around and wiggled their butts in our faces and proceeded to sit on our laps.

At this point I asked just how far this was going to go, as I didn't want to spoil our relationship with the other couple. Patty indicated that she was not ready to have full blown sex with Pat but thought it might be fun to do every thing short of having intercourse. Julie and Pat agreed and with that the girls left and headed back upstairs. While they were gone Pat indicate he and Julie had been trading spouses with several other couples and he went into great detail as to what it was like to have access to other women and what a turn on it was to watch Julie having sex with another man. I told him that had been a fantasy of mine to watch Patty.

Julie and Patty returned and this time they again had on thigh highs, Julie with black fishnet stockings and Patty's were black lace. Each had on a shelf bra and crotch less panties. What a magnificent pair of tits Julie had. I had seen her in a normal bra and in a swimsuit but that shelf bra laid every ounce of those gorgeous mamalaries right out front. As she walked over to us the crotch less panties indicated that she was completely shaved. This picture of loveliness definitely gave me an erection that would have broken diamond. Patty's breasts have always been full and "perky" and the shelf bra though it added some to her natural uplift was definitely not needed. It did add to her eroticism. Through the opening of her panties it also became evident she had been shaved smooth also.

Julie came over and sat on my lap and began kissing me, gently at first but the longer the kiss lasted the more passionate it became. I know she could feel my cock rising up against the backs of her thighs and she took a deep breath as I slowly began rubbing her nipples with my fingertips and then took one between my thumb and forefinger and began to gently roll them. She began to squirm on my lap and reached down to grab my raging hard on.

In the mean time Patty had been a little more aggressive with Pat. They were locked in a kiss, as we were, but she had removed his shirt and was working on unbuckling his pants. She jumped off his lap and pulled down his jeans but couldn't get them off as she had forgotten to take his shoes off. She stopped long enough to get his shoes and socks off and then pulled his jeans the rest of the way off. Her hand immediately went into the top of his shorts and pulled out his hard cock. He was slightly longer and a little bigger around then I am. He was profusely leaking pre come, which she rubbed over the head of his penis before taking it into her mouth. I heard him moan and saw him put his hand on the back of her head to hold her in place. She was giving him one of her best blowjobs as I could see her cheeks become concave with suction and her tongue circling the head of his cock. At this point she was moaning almost as loudly as he was.

Julie had unzipped my pants and had hauled out my equipment and was stroking it as she watched her sister give her husband head. I continued to roll her nipples on one breast as I began to suck on her other. She was stroking my cock and was getting much more heated. She jumped off my lap and before I knew what was happening had me stripped naked. She sat back on to my lap facing away from me and slid so that my cock was between her legs. I just knew that we were going to start fucking but she didn't slid me into her but instead pulled my hard on so the I in between labia and nudging against her clit. I reached around her and began to roll both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as she held me between her labia and moved up and down. I could feel the juices flowing from her cunt and down over the top of my member. I was sure she was going to shove me into he warm, tunnel at any time and boy did I want that.

Patty was continuing to suck on Pat and was playing with his balls. At this point I saw him tense up and empty a load of cum into her mouth. She seemed to savoir the taste and then swallowed it all. This was a surprise, as she had never allowed me to come in her mouth let alone swallow it. Pat then rolled her onto the floor and proceeded to French kiss her and then work his way down to mouth and maul her breasts, finally working over her belly and down to the juncture of her thighs. He began by kissing and licking the inside of her thighs and working his way to her knees and back to her pussy, there running his tongue across the folds of her flower. He continued this until you could see the juices running out of her as he consumed them. He was licking her entire crotch from her anus to her clit, stopping every now and then to dip his tongue into her pussy.

I moved Julie so she was lying on the floor next to her sister and I was between her legs and doing to her what her husband was doing to her sister. As I was slobbering over her cunt I slid two fingers into her, sliding my fingers along the top wall in search of that disc of harder flesh inside her pussy. Upon finding it I began to gently message it. Her breathing became ragged and soon she was screaming as her climax rushed over her. I started to finger Julie some more but she indicated that her clit and pussy were so tender after having reached a climax she cannot enjoy being touched for some time after. This kind of upset me because I felt like I was being left hanging.

Patty, in the mean time, was arching her back and pressing her juicy slit into Pat's mouth and had grabbed his ears and was pulling his face deeper into her crotch. He breathing was becoming labored and she was yelling "OH FUCK" over and over at the top of her lungs.

That left only me not having had some relief. Patty noticed what was happening and crawled out from under Pat and laid on top of me and gently slid my cock into her soaking wet cunt. I came with a roar after only a dozen or so strokes. We all were pretty well spent and we lay there and talked about what had just happened. Julie apologized for not being able to bring me off and they let it be known that they had been trading partners with three or four other couples for over a year. This lead to many questions from Patty and I as we had discussed this possibility several times. Julie and Pat indicated that what we had done tonight was "soft swinging" and that we needed to do some more discussing between the two of us before we considered going all the way with another couple.

Julie and Pat went off to our spare bedroom and we called a night and cleaned up some before going off to be ourselves. Patty and I again made slow passionate love and as we lay in the after glow talked about how we felt about what had happened. We discussed if we thought our marriage could stand up to each of us having sex with someone else and how much of a turn on it was to watch each other with someone else. We decided that we would like to try it but just with Julie and Pat to begin with.

The next morning as they were getting ready to leave for home we made a date with them for two weeks to go for a full swing.