Family Fun

Story Info
Aussie daughter returns to her wild parents.
3.9k words
4.28
236.4k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished an exciting year on an overseas student exchange and was happy to be back home. Whilst I was thrilled with my time in Japan, away from all the constraints of living at home, where I had spent most of my time exploring my sexuality. I was looking forward to settling back into life in Melbourne and had moved back into my parents home to help me save up enough money to get a small flat of my own near the University.

I had talked a lot with my Dad since my return to get reacquainted and catch up on old times. During the process, I learned that my parents had bought a new computer and had also joined a dance group. I was happy to hear that they had finally taken it upon themselves to be more active outside of the home. Both my parents worked long and hard when I was young and had rarely ever gone out and had any fun.

The first couple off weeks had passed quickly as I relaxed for a while before finding a summer job. One Saturday night I had come home a lot earlier than expected and when I came in I noticed my Dad was using the computer. From where I was standing I could see the screen and was shocked with what I saw. My dad was sitting in front of the computer wearing only an oversized T-shirt, had his left hand between his legs. There was a pornographic picture on the screen. My dad was cybering on the computer, and masturbating. I stood still not making a sound and was mesmerized watching him.

I had forgotten that my Mom was still up, I heard her get up from the living room and I could tell she was heading this way. I quickly moved away from the doorway and into the kitchen, hoping my mom would think I had just got home and had come in the back way to grab something to eat. I could see into the family room and to say I was shocked was a huge understatement. My mother had been watching TV but it wasn’t a normal show. Up on the screen of the TV was a picture of a woman sucking a guys cock, but the biggest shock came when I realized that the woman was my own Mother!

I could hear sounds from the study where my father had been and it was clear that dad and mum hadn’t heard me yet. I didn’t want them to notice me so I quickly moved to the hallway, close to the staircase. From my new position I could see my parents. I didn’t know what they hell I was doing I was so intrigued by what I had seen I just stood quietly and watched. My parents were both partially naked and intently focused on the computer screen.

Mum was leaning over and typing in a message while dad was masturbating. It was bad enough that I was spying on my own parents but these two people were turning me on. My Dad was a very tall man who probably weighed around 100 Kgs and Mom was a little shorter probably around 5’ 11" and she was a lot fitter than Dad. She had very large, saggy breasts and weighed around 85Kgs. Damn! Here I was watching my parents cybering, and it was obvious from the video on the TV that they were also into swinging. It was crazy. Plus I getting turned on!

I had to see what they were looking at so moved closer to the open door, hoping they wouldn’t hear me… My Dad was watching my Mom as he stroked his cock to its full length. I guess Dad got tired of watching when he moved onto his knees and took Mom’s finger from between her legs and began eating and licking Mom’s pussy. Now I could clearly see the screen and there was a picture of a man about my Dads age being fucked by two teenage girls.

I slipped my hand under my dress and rubbed my pussy through my panties as I watched my parents. I continued watching as Dad maneuvered Mom around so she was standing and bent over the computer keyboard with her legs splayed wide open. God… I had never see a pussy that big before, it had huge fleshy labia that were glistening and her asshole was clearly visible Seeing this, I eased panties down and slid my fingers into my soaking pussy. As Mom and Dad kissed and got right into their fuck session I snuck back upstairs and returned to my room. I collapsed on my bed thinking of the wild scene I had just witnessed. I could not believe what I had just seen and still could not believe that it turned me on this much. I am no prude and have even talked to some people online about family fun. But I never thought I would be seeing that sort of erotic passion from my own parents.

The next morning, I was barely able to look at my parents without the visions of last night coming to mind. My parents were cool and went along as if nothing had happened. I was glad that they didn’t comment about last night in terms of hearing me come home. My parents and I talked briefly over breakfast and they told me that they hoped I didn’t mind but they had plans to spend the day out sailing.

Without an offer to join them, I told them not to worry about me because I was just going to lounge around the house and take it easy today. As soon as my parents left the house I headed for the den. I looked around and decided I would get onto the computer to see if I could find anything from either of my parent’s time spent on the Internet. I looked around under Windows Explorer and couldn’t find anything.

After seeing my Dad masturbating the other night in front of the computer I knew there had to have been something on the computer that he liked to look at while he did it. I didn’t find much but I did find a folder with a bunch of pictures of various men and women fucking and sucking each other. All the men seemed to be my Dads age and the women were all young buxom teenagers. I lifted up my dressing gown and began playing with myself as I looked through the pictures.

After a while I became a little bored at the pictures so I shut down the computer focused my attention on searching the house to find the video that mom was watching last night. All my searching unearthed nothing and as a last resort I walked into their bedroom. In the hamper and noticed a pair of my Dad’s underwear lying on top of the other dirty clothes. Feeling kind of adventuresome I lifted them up and noticed right away a few of his hairs on the crotch area. I held them to my face and inhaled a sweet tangy aroma of piss and cum. I had always been very sexual but getting aroused over my own Dad’s underwear was something new to me.

But for some reason the taboo about it drove me wild. I began pulling at my nipples while I savored my dad’s dirty underpants. Thinking about Dad’s huge cock as it plunged into Mom’s hairy fat pussy as I slowly tweaked my nipples was making me very, very wet. I was being so depraved! Dad’s undies were turning me on, I could smell dad’s cock just like it was in front of me! I wanted to see it I needed to see it.

Then I remembered the video and tossed Dad’s undies aside and looked around. I began to get annoyed because I couldn’t find anything. Finally, in the middle drawer hidden underneath a few articles of clothing I found a cardboard box. I opened it and found two home made videos along with a commercial tape. I grabbed one of the homemade tapes along with Dad’s dirty undies and headed downstairs into the family room and put the tape in the VCR. I had my dressing gown wide open as I watched the scene come into view.

My pussy convulsed… it was of my dad with our neighbor's daughter. God Kay was one year younger than me, I watched as my dad devoured Kay’s pussy as she sucked his cock. God, dad had the biggest cock I had ever seen. Then the camera panned in closer just in time to see dad unload a huge load of hot cum all over Kay’s face. Man I couldn’t believe it. What a sex fiends my dad was and mum was filming it as I could hear her directing the action.

I had orgasm after orgasm while I watched my Dad with Kay and later as Mum joined in I couldn’t hold back any longer. I shoved my Dad’s silk underpants in my pussy and straddled the back of the settee. I closed my eyes and pretended that I dad was just shooting a huge load of cum deep inside me as I licked Mom’s fat hairy pussy. Damn I couldn’t believe it.

My parents were so fucking wild. I couldn’t believe how they have changed. I was still on fire thinking about what I had just watched. I decided to cool down and take a shower. I grabbed the tape from the VCR and put it back before heading into the bathroom. I didn’t want any evidence to let my parents know that I knew about them. After showering I threw on a pair of old shorts and a T-shirt and headed downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs I heard my parents talking in the kitchen. They must have arrived home while I was in the shower. I walked into the kitchen and greeted them and asked them how their day went. They both said that it was fun and also very enjoyable. While talking with Dad I noticed that by their day bag was their video camera. I wondered if they had shot another homemade video of sex? Damn it I thought I had to get these wild thoughts out of my mind. Before I could think of something Mom excused herself and said she was going to go lay down for a bit because she was tired. Dad and I continued our small talk in the kitchen as Mom left the room. It wasn’t second later when I heard Mom calling from the family room.

"Jenny will you please come in here for a second" Mom said.

"Sure thing Mom," I replied. I walked into the family room and almost died instantly when I saw Mom standing next to the couch holding dad’s underpants that I had in my pussy earlier today.

Mom, looking right at me said, "What the hell is this?" I couldn’t think of anything to say I had been caught!

"I cannot believe this Jenny" Mom said. "Dad’s undies, Jenny what the hell were you up to while we were out?"

"So tell me what the hell do you think you were doing Jenny?" I desperately responded by throwing the question right back at her, "What the do you think you and Dad are doing with Kay?" Mom, again looking right in my eyes said, "That is none of your business how your father and I spend our time."

"Well then I said it is none of your business how I spend my time" I said.

Mom responded, "It sure is when you are fooling around with our personal things."

"OK Mom, since I was alone today I thought I would take the opportunity to explore a little. I am sorry I found your homemade movie today and got turned on watching it!"

"Explore, is that what you call this Jenny?" Mom asked. "Yes Mom… I’m sorry…. I know it was wrong but watching you and dad with Kay was a big turn on for me. You are a very attractive woman and Dad is so sexy" I noticed that my Dad had entered the room and was just standing to the side quietly watching and listening. He finally broke his silence and said, "Ok enough lets just drop this and forget this ever happened, we will all go on about our business and think nothing of it."

"Ok you are right Graeme," Mom responded. "Let’s forget about this, come here Jenny and give me a hug."

I walked over to mom and we embraced. I felt myself becoming aroused the feeling of mom’s taught belly and large soft tits against my body bought back memories of the video. Impulsively, I dropped my hands from her shoulders to her round wide ass and squeezed, feeling Mom's pussy press seductively against leg. As soon as she felt my hands seductively massaging her asscheeks, Mom seemed to relax and loose control. She pulled my mouth up to hers and kissed me like she’d never kissed me before. Her nipples too pressed against me, their sharp erectness poking hard through her shirt. "Jane, Dad yelled, "What are you doing this is our daughter?" Mom pulled away, "you’re right Charles not our daughter…… this cannot happen." Mom turned and walked towards Dad.

I just stood quietly waiting for one of them to say something about me being in trouble or the rest of my life. It didn’t happen. Dad looked at me and again said, "Let’s forget about this whole thing, everyone just carry on and forget about this, we are all adults here so lets just forget it." My parents left the room and headed upstairs. I didn’t know what to make of what just happened so I headed up to my room hoping I could just hide out and think about something else. My parents went into their bedroom and I went into mine. I sat on my bed thinking, trying to come up with something constructive to say about my actions. But I couldn’t, I knew it was wrong to think about my family sexually.

But I was a grown woman - I couldn’t help but to get excited over what I had seen. It was killing me to think that my parents now had a different view of me. I decided I would be responsible and try to apologize one more time. I left my room and headed down the hallway towards my parent’s room. As I placed my hand on the doorknob I stopped because I heard my Dad mention my name. I decided to wait a minute and see what they were talking about. I heard my dad talking, "I know, Dear. But she is grown up now and is old enough to make her own decisions. And from the wetness of my underpants she obviously has some sort of sexual urges for me."

"I know Graeme, and now that she knows of our new lifestyle it would be easier to go about doing it with everyone feeling comfortable about it."

"I agree Jane, plus think about all the new experiences we could have. We have always liked having a threesome with teenage woman, we just never thought it would be with our own daughter."

"I don't know," Mom said. "You know how much you love watching Kay with me, think of how hot it would be to see Jenny fucking me. I am sure you might even be able to convince her to join you in pleasuring me. " I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My parents talking about having sex with me! "Then if you think it's okay, let's go for it," Mom said, "God help me, but I want it. I really do."

I looked at my hand on the doorknob and turned and walked in. I figured it was now or never. I looked at my parents sitting on their bed and told them what I had just heard. Smiling and without saying a word Dad stood up and removed his clothes and stood in front of me naked, with his big semi hard cock in plain view. "Ohhhh, Dad!" I said "You're so sexy!" Kneeling in front of him, I planted a series of kisses all the way from over his hairy belly, to the tip of his rapidly hardening cock.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and suck that big bulbous head, dad stood back and pushed me to the bed. He ripped off my clothes and threw them onto the floor. My mother dropped onto her knees beside me and began fondling, and squeezing my heaving breasts. "Wow, I never realised how big my daughter is and your nipples are so nice and hard for mother," she purred. Without another word, Mom bent over and closed her hot lips around erect nipples and sucked. I watched in awe as my hard throbbing nipple was engulfed by my own mother’s sluttish lips.

God it felt so good. Moaning loudly, I grabbed for my father and tried to force his prick into my mouth. Soon he was enjoying the hot, tight, wetness of my throat. I started to gag and attempted to push him back so I could breath. His cock was huge, its size shocked me! My thoughts were interrupted as I felt mom sliding her hands under my ass, mom was sucking my pussy expertly. "Ohhh god, that's good!" I moaned around dads cock. Clutching his cock shaft in both hands I began to suck and lick him in time with my mother. “Uhhhh, yeahhhh! Suck it!" Mom's hands slid under my ass as she tried to get more of me into her eager mouth. My lips stretched round dads cock shaft as I fought the urge to gag. Dad's fiery eyes were watching me, he was really getting off ramming his cock deep down my throat.

I was writhing about like crazy and pushing my legs as wide apart as I could. I was amazed my own mother was better at liking pussy than my boyfriend! Looking down at me dad moaned "Oh yes baby suck your daddy’s huge hard cock. I love my thick cock in my baby’s throat." Mom must have been able to tell by the powerful throbbing pussy that I was close to coming. She squeezed my ass hard, her tongue deeper into my pussy. I knew Mom was going to make me cum. The most intense orgasm raced through my body. It was then that I felt the first gush of hot cum explode into my throat. I choked a bit at first, but quickly recovered, swallowing hard as Dad pulled his cock from my throat and aimed the spurting eye at my face. His eyes glazed as he milked the last ropey drops of cum from his cock over my face and into my mouth. Then he tenderly pushed his softening cock into my mouth. "Damn baby, your mouth is so hot and sweet."

Mom moved up and joined me in sucking my fathers cock. "Jenny feel how wet sucking you off has made me," she grinned, "I want my big baby to eat my fat cunt." I reached out and palmed mom’s hairy cunt, slipping my middle finger inside her juicy, wet slit. "Oh yes baby you are such a good daughter," moaned mom, "mmm put all your fingers in my wet pussy baby."

Within moments I was kneeling over my mother as I fingered, fisted and licked my mom’s pussy until I had her gorgeous ass squirming all over the bed. I pulled her large fleshy cunt lips apart and thrust as much of my mouth and face into her as I devoured her juicy cunt. Mom moaned uncontrollably. Then I felt Dad, he was behind me and mum was guiding his rock had cock into me….. It was stretching me and filling my pussy more than I could remember since I had lost my virginity on my 14th birthday. Mum was licking and sucking my clit as inch after inch of Dad’s massive cock plunged into my wide open pussy. I was squealing and squirming like a virgin as mum squeezed and pinched my clit. She was vibrating my throbbing little nubbin with her fingers.

I felt dad’s “bottom out” my pussy lips spread wide around his enormous fuck pole. I gasped in ecstasy as I felt the hot throbbing thickness of dad fill up my steamy, gushing hole. "Oh baby, mommy’s watching your wonderful hairy hole take all your fathers donkey cock." I looked down at mom’s pussy, somehow she had gotten a big black dildo and it was deep inside her as she moved in time with the slow, sensual penetration I was enjoying. Dad’s cock was deep... very, very deep inside me now and he was beginning to fuck me with short rapid movements. I began to push my hips back and fuck him back, dad went crazy.

With a groan he began to pound me with longer and longer strokes, pulling his cock right the way out of me, only to ram down again, harder and faster. Grinding as she plunged up and down. My eyes closed as dad fucked faster and faster. He frantically brought a hand to my ass, rubbing and agitating my puckering ass as he stuffed my cunt with his cock over and over. My naked ass whipped about, sliding back and forth. I looked to the side and watched in the mirror as my distended hairy cunt devoured by my Dad’s cock, again and again. Then as the pleasure grew, I began to moan and pant into my mother's pussy as she rammed the hard black dildo into herself. I reached out and grasped it from her and started fucking my mother…

"Oooh, yes baby, fuck me!" Dad sobbed, "God your cunt is so fucking nice,…. fuck your mommy with that black cock." I began to thrust the dildo up hard, as my mom’s pussy was making the same wet sounds as my juicy, slurping cunt. Mom was almost screaming with ecstasy, fucking hard and frantically on the dildo I was ramming into her. She shot her hand behind her ass and stuck two fingers into her ass. "Damn Brian your balls look so fucking tight, give Jenny that cum, unload inside my baby’s cunt."

Mom’s ass squirmed and her big tits bounced as I was pumped from behind and was pumping her. I was so fucking hot I knew it would be long until I was cumming. I felt a huge lunge as with one effort dad began empting his hot creamy into me, squirt after squirt blasted into me, I could feel it oozing out and dribbling down my legs. My disappointment at Dad cumming before I could climax was jolted from my mind as my mum quickly grabbed the dildo from me and squeezed it in beside my fathers softening cock. It was all I needed…… a mind blowing sensation radiated from my pussy, convulsing through my body like a series of electric shocks.

12