Family Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
College girl is impressed by father's assets.
1.3k words
4.25
212.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wink740
wink740
8 Followers

When Wendy saw her daddy's cock for the first time, she was shocked and amazed. She was also deeply impressed.

She had gone into the bathroom, not realizing that it was occupied. Her father, Paul, was standing under the shower with the curtain open. With his face tilted up under the spray, he was unaware, at first, that his daughter was there. Wendy started to leave, then paused to stare at him.

Daddy is a good looking man, she thought. Handsome, with a rugged face and broad shoulders. Short hair with just a touch of gray at the temples.

But it was his cock that drew her eyes. Wendy had seen several cocks before, but nothing to match her daddy's. It was huge! Even soft it was larger than anything she had ever seen. A fat meaty monster that hung half way down his thigh.

The purple knob was shaped like a mushroom, flaring out from the thick shaft. His balls seamed as big as apples.

What amazed Wendy the most was that her daddy's cock was ridged by a network of raised scars up the shaft It reminded Wendy of a French Tickler that a girl friend had shown her.

Unaware that he was being observed, Paul started to lather his cock and balls. He smiled slightly enjoying the sensation as he worked the lather around his cock. Paul's cock started to harden and lengthen as the soaping continued.

"Oh my God, is daddy going to jack off?" Wendy wondered. A hot flash shot through her loins at the idea, and her cunt started to moisten.

Paul wrapped his fist around his cock and slowly stroked up and down. Maybe he was only washing it, Wendy thought. Yet it seemed to quiver as he stroked it and it was getting bigger, fatter and stiffer.

Wendy held her breath.

She was hoping that her daddy was going to make himself cum. She was dying to watch him jack off and wanted desperately to see him shoot his juice from that fat cock head.

Then he turned to rinse off and saw her standing there.

Wendy jerked her eyes up, blushing slightly, hoping he hadn't noticed that she had been staring at his cock and balls.

"Oh, excuse me daddy, I didn't know you were in here." Lowering her eyes, she left the room.

Thinking she would go back to her room and give herself a good finger fuck, Wendy paused. With a look of pure lust on her face, she remembered that she had not completely shut the bathroom door. Now returning, she peeked through the door .

Paul, aroused by the sight of his daughter staring at his cock, couldn't help but feel a little guilty. After all it was his own daughter. But she was so damn sexy. With waist length auburn hair, big beautiful sexy green eyes and a mouth that was made for sucking a mans cock. She had firm, thrusting 34c breasts and a sexy round ass that had all the college boys jerking off with her in mind.

Paul rarely jacked off as his wife was always available and fantastic in bed. But he also had never seen his daughter staring at his cock.

Even after Wendy had left, his cock had continued to grow. He started to stroke it slowly while deciding if he should save it for his wife. The more he thought about his daughter the faster he stroked his now fully erect cock. Paul realized that he was so horny that he would cum the instant he slipped into his wife's cunt. That he knew, would not please her.

"Ah hell, might as well give myself a quick hand job then I can give the wife the kind of fucking she deserves" thought Paul.

Wendy thought it was a good idea also, As she peeked in from the hall and watched her father wrap his hand around his thick cock.

Paul started slowly stroking his cock. Slowly tightening his grip as he sped up his strokes. Pre cum dripped out of his cock like water from a leaky faucet. Wanting to make it last as long as possible he slowed down. Stroking long and slow as he thought about his daughter and how she had looked staring at his cock.

Wendy had gone to the bathroom intending to take a shower herself, And was only wearing a white dressing gown. She let the robe open as she knelt at the bathroom door. Reaching up she played with her already rock hard nipples. Pinching and pulling on them. Sending waves of pleasure to her over heated cunt. She was concentrating on her father so completely that she was only faintly aware when she started to finger her wet, hot pussy.

Paul stroked happily away, never realizing that he was performing for an audience. Images of his sexy little girl paraded through his sex fevered mind, and incestuous fantasies danced in his fertile imagination

Wendy's mouth was watering and her pussy was melting as she stared at his cock and balls. With one hand she continued to ravish her breasts. Moving from one to the other. Pinching, squeezing and caressing them. At the same time her other hand was alternating from caressing her hard ultra sensitive clit to thrusting two and some times three fingers into her hot quivering cunt.

Stifling a moan,, as jolts of pure pleasure raced back and forth from her cunt to her tormented breasts, Afraid that daddy might hear her, and hoping that he would.

Paul was near the point on no return. Letting out a groan of pleasure, he picked up speed until his hand was almost a blur. Wendy, seeing daddy pick up sped, matched his efforts by fingering her cunt at the same blistering pace. Her fingers were making loud squishing sounds as she pounded her cunt. "Cum daddy! Oh please shoot your wonderful cum" she whispered, longing to see her father shoot.

Then her wish was granted, abundantly.

Paul growled like a dog as he soared to orgasm. His balls exploded like a bomb. His cock head flared and the first spurt shot from his cock like a rocket. His cum sped out in stringy ropes and coils splashing over the shower walls.

Wendy had never seen so much cum in her young life. It looked like daddy was shooting gallons and gallons of hot creamy cum.

With Paul's first shot, Wendy's orgasm hit her like nothing she had ever experienced before. With her fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt, she moaned and whimpered as she clawed the climax out of her throbbing cunt.

Her clit was throbbing , and each time that bud exploded, her cunt creamed again. Girl goo ran down her legs and her crotch turned to a swamp. Trickles ran back to seep into the crack of her ass.

She came as long as her father did, her timing perfect as she thrilled to this act of visual incest.

Paul's balls seamed bottomless, his stamina bondless. He had pumped out cum by the bucketful, soaking the walls of the shower with slime.

But at long last he faltered. The cum stopped spurting and his huge cock started to soften. Spent and drained, he drew his hand away and let his flagging cock slowly droop.

Wendy was smiling contently . But her eyes still burner with lust as she continued to stare at her father.

Her tongue slid slowly across her lips.

Wendy was hoping that her daddy would forget to clean his cum from the walls.

She wanted to lick it up!

And as she happily played the voyeur, little did she know that she too, was under keen observation……..

But that is another story.

To be continued?

wink740
wink740
8 Followers