Family Fun Ch. 4

Story Info
Jay gets his Mom.
3.8k words
4.53
227.3k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

Aunt Polly and Ruth Eleanor had gone to Florida for the winter. I had been over to Miz Liz's a couple of times a week and things were great between us. She liked my cock and I tried every hole she had. She never complained about which one I chose.


Alma came home from college once but there were only a few stolen moments in the barn for us to get together. Alma said she hoped that next time we could get into some serious fucking.

She told me she heard Dad had taken up with some young floosey up state and he had found a job up there.

Thursday afternoon I went to town and intended to stay that evening and go to a show but I got my dates mixed up and the movie I wanted to see wasn't there anymore. I came home in the middle of the afternoon. Nobody was around. I went into the house expecting to find Mom in the kitchen. She nowhere downstairs. I assumed she had gone across the road to visit the neighbors. I heard the snap, like a slap on bare flesh. Then I heard it again, coming from upstairs. I slipped off my shoes and crept up the stairs as quietly as I could. There were more cracks or slaps and now, each was punctuated with with a moan. Someone was getting a thrashing. I wondered if Dad had come back and was punishing Mom or if, as Alma suspected, Mom had a lover who sometimes whipped her butt for pleasure.

The door to Mom's room was ajar. I peeked through the opening. My mother stood naked, legs spread wide, before her full length mirror, strapping her bare butt and thighs with a wide leather belt. Her buns were bright red and in places the belt had left welts.

I stood, fascinated. I could not believe my mother would abuse herself that way. It seemed such a strange way to achieve satisfaction. She flicked the strap behind her. The belt smacked her buttocks and crept between her legs. The tip flattened her pussy hairs. She winced in an almost pleasurable way.

I flinched at each contact with naked flesh. Sweat streamed down her face and between her small breasts and erect nipples. I got an incredible hard-on watching. I had an unconscionable urge to rip off my clothes and tell her she did not have to do that. I wanted to tell her not hurt herself. I wanted to tell her I would be willing to screw some happiness into her. I wanted to tell her she had a beautiful ass and she shouldn't mark it up like that.

I unzipped my fly and released my throbbing cock. My hand moved slowly along the hard flesh.

When I called out, "Mother?" I did not know I had spoken. But I wanted her to stop hurting herself.

She looked up to see my reflection in the mirror. Something akin to terror crossed her face. I rushed to take her in my arms. "It's all right Mom. I'm not going to tell anybody."

"Oh Jay. I'm so ashamed."

"I don't want you hurting yourself."

She buried her head in my shoulder. "You know I can't explain any of this to you."

My hands fell to caress that beautifully striped rump fully reflected in the big mirror. I wanted to rub away every welt and hurt. My mother, I think forgetting she was naked, pressed closer. My erection pressed into her belly. The more I stroked to ease her pain the more I wanted her. My hands parted those soft buns and searched between them until I was touching the crisp hairs at the base of her pussy from the back. I don't think she realized what I was doing. Maybe I was not totally aware of it.

Suddenly, she pushed me away. "Jay! We can't!"

"Mom. I want to make you come."

"You can't!"

"You're a beautiful woman and you shouldn't have to hurt yourself."

My mother looked at the floor and the scant space between us. Now totally aware of her nakedness, she tried to pull away. She stared at my exposed cock for the first time. "I deserve to be punished."

I held her shoulders and looked into her tear-filled eyes. "It's all right if you like getting spanked after a card game but not this."

"How do you know about that?" She broke down. "Last night, no one made it happen." She looked up at me. "I admit it. I need to come. I'm a middle-aged woman. I should be past these unnatural cravings. I can't help myself. I need it more and more and it's getting harder to reach." She grabbed me with both hands and looked into my eyes. "I'm your mother. I'm confessing, with no shame in me, I haven't climaxed in a month." She broke into tears. "What am I to do? What am I going to do?"

I took her arms from around my neck and led her to her bed. I picked her up and laid her in the center of it and arranged her parted legs. Moist pussy lips glistened through the thick hair. She was a more mature Alma, with a few extra pounds distributed nicely. I kissed her lightly on those wiry hairs.

"What are you going to do?"

I slipped off my shirt and pulled off my socks. I unbuckled my belt. "I'm going to make you happy, Mom."

"You shouldn't see your mother like this"

My pants fell to the floor. I kicked them aside and climbed on the bed. "I'm going to make you come."

My mother smiled and reached out her arms.

***

Mom fucked like a pro. I mean I never did it with a pro but that was the way I imagined a pro would fuck. All out and non stop until the man is drained. All the time her hips writhed under me she muttered, "So good. We shouldn't be doing this. So good. We mustn't do this."

I tried to hold back and let her get all the jollies she could. I know she came twice then she fell back and breathed softly. "Please. Let me rest a bit."

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine."

"No more guilt?"

"I'm filled with it but I can't send you away. Not yet."

I smiled. Something had irrevocably changed between us. We would never return to being mother and son. I turned on my side and toyed with her pussy hairs. "You fuck good, for a Mom."

"I'm so ashamed that my son should see me like this."

I pulled her close to me. "Mom. Everybody needs it. All that's different is that It's me that made you feel good."

She wiped at a tear. "There's hollow place inside me, an aching that needs filling. I've got to have it or I'll go stark, raving crazy."

"We'll change that, from now on."

She took my hands in hers and squeezed. Her eyes had a tortured look. "Your poor mother had a fire between her legs and she couldn't get it out."

I moved her hand to between my legs and wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock. "Maybe this can help."

Her fingers worked up and down my staff. "So firm and long on someone so young." She shivered. "You're still a boy."

"I'm nearly twenty and hardly a virgin, Mom."

"There have been others?"

"Several."

She nodded. "Someone taught you well."

I shrugged. "There's lots we can do." My hands caressed her ass cheeks, moving them, feeling them mold within my fingers and spring back into shape. "You've got too nice a bottom to mess it up with a belt."

"Who told you about our card club?"

"You needn't worry. The club's secret is safe."

"It's like a drug," she confessed. "Their little spankings felt so good. It all started a long time ago. A lady I met at a church convention confessed over a few drinks that she liked getting her bottom spanked. She said her husband often did that before they made love. It sounded strange but listening to her made me feel funny. She suggested we go to her bedroom and have what she called an old fashioned bun warming. I told her I was not a lesbian and I did not have sex with other women. She said that all she proposed was indulging in a little give and take."

We went up stairs and removed our skirts and panties but kept our tops on. She volunteered to go first. I sat on her bed. She draped her bottom across my lap. She really did have a nice backside, a bit larger than mine, fuller, more bouncy.

She said, "Don't be afraid of hurting me. I love the sting of a good hand."

My first slaps were rather weak, but I loved watching those plump, cheeks jiggle and settle back into place. I liked the feel of my hand on all that warm flesh. I liked the sounds my hand made. Lorene urged me to smack harder. I did. When she started gasping I stopped but she begged me to lay it on harder.

When my hand made an upward sweep on the lower part of those bouncing cheeks, my fingers touched her sex place and it was wet. As she wriggled around on my lap, her juices smeared my thigh. It excited me. I liked doing that for her. She spread her legs and my hand accidentally caught her her right on the mushy lips of her private parts. I told her I was sorry. She said, "Do it there some more. Right there." I did. She started moving and I gave her a rain of finger slaps on that hairy mound, not hard, but as fast as I could and I imagined her doing that to me.

"The next thing I knew, she was screaming and having a climax far more intense than any I ever had.

Mom looked up. "I shouldn't be telling you this."

I smiled. "It's past time for keeping little secrets."

She shook her head. "I have no shame left."

"After she came, it was your turn?"

"She got off my lap. Her eyes were bright with tears. But she was smiling. She kissed me. She said it was the nicest. . ." Mom paused.

"Nicest come she ever had?"

"That's what she told me."

"Tell me."

Mom looked away, "She said it was the nicest come she had ever had and she hoped she could give me as good. Lorene turned around and showed me her red bottom again and said she wanted to make mine look as nice. I don't know if it was because we were nearly naked, if it was because I had spanked her so thoroughly or if I was looking forward to laying across her lap and exposing my naked bottom cheeks to her eyes and her hand but I was sopping wet down there.

"Lorene guided me into position and rubbed her hands over my butt. I wondered if she would explore my secret places in spite of her promise.

Her first slap took me by surprise. It took my breath away. It sounded like a rifle shot and stung bad. Before I caught my breath she smacked the other cheek, She waited a few beats before the third and fourth blows landed. Soon I was bouncing on her lap and grinding myself against her thigh. Then she did what I had done to her.

"My legs parted automatically, wide as I could spread them and exposed my aching pussy to her slaps. Each contact racked my clit and the feeling was so intense, I know I screamed with pleasure. Before I was through screaming I must have climaxed five or six times and they were all stronger than anything your father ever gave me. Lorene did not stop until I was limp.

"When I rolled off her knees and on to the floor, she stretched me out on my stomach and used a salve of some sort on my burning buns."

Mom smiled wistfully. "I met almost every week with Lorene and we reddened each other's butts and smacked each other's pussies. She introduced me into the Wednesday Night Widow's Club."

"And, outside of spanking, you've never made it with another woman?"

"The club is dedicated to warming bottoms. Occasionally fingers stray and give additional comfort but mainly we spank. We don't, as a rule finger each other. Some like to tickle or slip under the table for some special kissing."

"But you wouldn't be ashamed to let another woman go down on you if she was willing?"

"You mean with her tongue?"

"It might help put out the fire."

"I won't deny that's been done. But at my age, not many would want to tongue me down there?"

"I would. Lots of people like to lick a juicy pussy."

Mom giggled. "You're trying to corrupt me and I thought I was corrupting you."

"A lady I know says, the dirtier things sound, the better they feel.

"I'm letting my own son do things only a husband should do."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh God! Jay. I loved it. I loved you going in and out of me. It was far nicer than your father's ever made me feel."

"Mama likes Jay's pecker," I teased, "and Jay loves Mama's pussy."

"That sounds so nasty."

I laughed. "It sure does. Now tell me as dirty as you can what Pauline's hairy pussy wants."

"Is this a game?"

"I can be a nasty game if you play it right."

Mom smiled. "Two can play at this. Pauline's sloppy, slippery slit wants Jay's pulsing pecker up her slimy snatch for seven solid inches."

"What do I do with the other two?" I teased.

"You're kidding. It isn't that long."

"Don't you wish it was?"

"What you've got down there is just fine. It's almost as much I ever had put to me."

"How many men have fucked you besides dad."

'I swear to you, after we were married, only one other man ever touched me."

"And women?"

"I told you about Lorene. You know what goes on at the card club. There is one person I can't talk about."

I nodded. "You and dad. Did you ever go beyond the missionary position?"

"Sometimes I let him think he talked me into doing what he called the doggy way. You know from behind, with me on my hands and knees."

"You liked that?"

"We can do that, if you want."

"What do you really want? Maybe something you've never done."

My mother blushed. After being screwed twice, after all our talking, my mother blushed. "You won't be mad. You needn't if you don't want it."

"So tell me already."

"I'd like to lick and suck your peter."

I laughed. "Is that all, Mom? You can slurp on my lollipop all night if you want. Haven't you ever done that?"

"Not with your father. He thought it was a filthy thing."

"Then I guess he never ate your pussy much either."

"I think his mother's sexual appetites ruined him early. He really didn't like women after that."

"Miz Liz Ashton?" "However did you know?"

"We've talked."

"She's an old woman. She wouldn't! Not her own grandson."

"She's been real nice to me, Mom."

"She's old."

"Her body's not too old. I like her."

"As much as me?"

"Every woman is different. I've learned that. I love doing you."

Mom lowered her head toward my bursting cock. "Who am I to complain? Here am I am, about to swallow my own sons peter and condemning someone else." There was brief sigh of guilt before she engulfed me to the short hairs.

I turned on the bed without dislodging her lips. I buried my head between her thighs and worked my hips to pump hard cock in her mouth. "Madam," I said, "you have just begun to come."

I lapped at her throbbing clit until she was limp then I shot a gallon of jizz down her throat.

**** "You never told me, " said my mother, "other than Miz Liz,who you have been with to gain all of this experience?

"You won't be mad?"

"Of course not."

"A couple of years ago, your friend from across the road, Krista Foster came over caught me with my pants down."

Mom shook her head. "You were with a girl friend? She never told on you."

"Just me and my hand," I smiled, "but it was going pretty good."

Mom smiled. "You were playing with yourself?"

"It's called Jacking off."

"And Krista caught you? What happened?"

"She said, 'I can show you a better game with that thing if you promise not to tell."

"My God! You were just a boy? What did she do"

"She lifted her skirt and pushed aside her panties. She showed me where to put it."

"I can't believe it of her. Her husband was a Methodist preacher."

"She was divorced by then. She kept coming over when she knew you weren't home. She said I could do it more times in an afternoon than her husband ever could."

"Outside of her, did you play with that thing a lot?" She fingered my dick which, though still swollen, was totally soft. She let it lay in her palm and blew on it.

"I was fascinated with it after I found out I could make it hard just by thinking about certain things."

"What did you think about? What did you want to see?"

"Before I got interested in girls, I thought about other guys getting hard-ons and wondered and what they did. Some of us started getting together after school."

Mom shook her head. "Such a naughty boy. I had no idea. Tell me, have there been other grown women who took advantage of you?" "One was the mother of a friend. There is no reason dragging them into it. I'll never tell on them."

"And who has been giving you lessons recently?"

"When you were gone that weekend this summer, Jasmine slipped across the road and we've been experimenting since then."

"Your cousin is a pretty girl. The thought crossed my mind that you might fall under her spell. Be sure you don't get her pregnant."

"She knows a sure fire way of not getting knocked up. We put up her back hole."

"Jay! You don't.! That sounds so filthy."

"It really feels good, Mom. I know. I let somebody do me so I'd know a woman feels getting fucked."

'You let some dirty old man did what queers do to young boys?"

"You know when you went off for a few days to be by yourself?"

Mom nodded. "I was visiting my father in Atlanta."

"One afternoon, Alma showed up. I was in my room, taking a nap. She walked in on me. I'm afraid the old cock was standing up the way it does sometimes when I sleep.

"You fornicated with your sister!"

"Her ass likes it just fine. I'm thinking that Alma likes doing women almost as much as she does men."

"She's always been such a nice girl."

"Fucking doesn't make someone bad."

"It did when I was young."

"Bet it didn't stop you."

"I always felt guilty." Mom looked away. "I shouldn't have said that. You'll hate me/"

I patted her on the ass. "Come on, Mom. We fucked. I ate your pussy. You sucked my cock. Don't go shy on me. Talk the way you'd treat anyone you've just gone to bed with. Tell me your pussy feels good."

Mom smiled. "You're the one who feeling it. It's as wet as it's been in years. I'm tender but it feels fantastic." She nudged me, "And it feels even better with that big thing of yours stuffed in it. Oh God! I can almost come just thinking about it."

"I've told you about some people I've been with. It's your turn. Tell me about when you've really been fucked."

Mom looked away. "There really haven't been that many different men. There was only one after I married your father. I have to confess that these last years I've gotten most of my relief from the women at Wednesday night meetings and the punishment that came afterward."

"And before dad?"

"I married him when I was still in my teens."

"Your first time. How old were you?"

A dreamy look came into my mothers eyes as though remembering something precious and forbidden. "Too young."

I worked my fingers into the passage I had come out of nineteen years earlier. A long, hard part of me wanted to go back so I could return the seed that made me. "Let me put it in to soak while you tell me."

She turned her back and presented her rounded ass. "Put it in from back there. Then I won't have to look at you. I'll tell you something I have never told a living soul."

She was wet and slippery. The way was easy even with her legs pressed together. My pubes pressed tightly against the softness of her full buttocks. I wriggled my hips to let her know that she had all I had to give. I whispered in her ear. "Who was first?"

For a long time, I thought she would not speak. Finally, in a voice barely audible, she breathed, "My father."

"Wow! I would never have thought it of him. He always seemed to be such a nice old man."

"He wasn't that old then."

"Did he hurt you?"

"He was very gentle," said my mother. "He always opened me up with his tongue first. He tickled me and got me so hot that I begged him to put it in."

"And it didn't ruin your life or anything."

"I loved everything he did to me."

"This went on until you were married?"

Mom pushed back against me and I responded with a shove of my own. Soon we were going full speed and I was fighting for breath. Mom was panting and moaning. "When ever we could."

"How long? Till when?"

"Oh God!"

"When did you stop?"

"God help me," said my mother, "We still do it. He whips me when I need it, he licks me and then he does what you said."

80niner
80niner
278 Followers
12