Family Fun Is Best

Story Info
The complexity of mom, dad, son, daughter sex.
12.9k words
4.53
226.8k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

20-year-old Jean cut the lights off on the car as she turned the corner leading to her home. She was two hours late again and if her parents caught her she would be grounded and her car keys taken away for a week.

A bit old to be treated like a child but she was still in college, that they were paying for, and her parents held her nose to the grindstone with the adage, "you live under our roof, you do as we say".

She exited the car and immediately headed towards the back of the house, hoping her brother Billy had opened the back door as he had promised.

Rounding the corner of the house, Jean sensed a presence and stopped to take a look around. She heard a light moaning and followed it halfway down the back of the house to her parents bedroom windows. She saw bare feet under the bushes near her parent's right window and a distinct heavy breathing and moaning. As she had occupied the same space occasionally, and had recently clued in her 19-year-old brother, she knew it could only him.

"Billy! What the hell are you doing?" She whispered.

"Go away!" She heard him whispered back.

The hell I will, she thought, and eased her way through the bushes being careful not to break any limbs. She found her brother stroking his firm erection and peeking through the vertical blinds of the window. His actions did not surprise her. But her parent's action of leaving the blinds halfway open, did. Of course, one had to be inside the high, thick bushes to see in the window.

"Give me some room so I can see too!" She whispered, elbowing her brother.

Sister and brother were spying on their parents, John 51, and, Betty 43.

The still quite attractive Betty was on her knees with her chest on the bed and her ass postured up high. It was her favorite position but she never let on. She always voiced displeasure when asked to assume this position, but a wise woman had her secrets to keep her man interested.

John was pumping into his prize acquisition with a moderate rhythm, his money having swayed her decision to marry him instead of his best friend. The friendship had not survived

.

It took Jean a second or two to focus through the blind.

"Don't you just love to watch dad fuck mom?" Jean asked her brother.

"I would say, I love to watch mom fuck dad." Billy revised.

Jean soon had her hand up under her short skirt, her fingers under her panties fingering her pussy. She soon joined her brother with her own heavy breathing and moaning.

"How long have they been at it?" She questioned.

"Dad is big on foreplay. The usual kissing, touching. They fucked missionary a while. He ate her pussy about 8 or 10 minutes ago. Her orgasm was strong. Now he's working on getting his." Billy answered. "About 45 or 50 minutes."

"Dad must be tired tonight. Or, he'll pull out and fuck her in some other position. Looks like he going for the gold, though, doesn't it?"

As they watched, John was ratcheting up his rhythm with each minute that past. Soon he was pumping with determination sending his cock deep into Betty's pussy. Betty's face was soon pressed into the pillows in an effort to stifle her moans. They thought their children were fast asleep in their rooms.

"He's close. Look at him go!" Jean said with elation, brought on by her masturbation but mostly from her desire to have her father fucking her instead of her mother. "I love to watch him come!"

Billy glanced at his sister inquisitively, hearing the lust in her tone.

"Let's go out to the pool house." He suggested.

"I want to see him come first!" She retorted.

"Okay. But stop fingering yourself save that for me!" He offered, already having ceased his own masturbation.

"Okay! Okay! But leave me alone for a minute! I want to see this.

John was now pounding against Betty's ass. He was indeed close and he was concentrating on his wife's moaning.

Jean saw her father push deep, the anguish on his face telling her that his cock was jerking inside her mother's pussy, filling her with his cum.

Jean reached to take her brother's hand, dragging him with her through the bushes. Hand-in-hand they ran for the pool house.

Inside the pool house, brother and sister began to strip each other.

Billy felt very fortunate to be removing the clothes of the short-haired, freckled face, redhead that was his sister. At 5'7", 118lbs, ultra-slim and long legged, with a bubbled ass, a firm body from swimming and running, and old-fashioned enough that she retained a strikingly lavish red bush between her legs, she was a force to be reckoned with.

Jean, six months earlier, had seduced her brother to quench her thirst for sex and further her desire to seduce her father. She had recently decided on a a course of action..

Sister and brother fell into a pile of life-preservers and lounge chair padded seats and backs.

Billy's hands were roaming all over his sister's body. Jean tried to maneuver him into position to couple, but he was moving up and down her body, kissing and fondling her. When his head went between her legs she gave up.

"Damn it Billy! All you want to do is eat my pussy. I have been fucking Carl tonight! I cleaned up but not that good. I want to fuckkkkkkkkk!"

The orgasm hit her mid-word and her ass shot skyward.

In an instant, her brother was on top of her and poking at her pussy to enter her. He found her hole and stabbed his 6" thick cock into her muscle tight pussy, taking her breath. She did not lash out at him for being so rough. Instead her legs tightened around him as her ass matched his frenzied rhythm.

"Yes! Fuck me!" She encouraged. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck your daughter's pussy!"

Billy had heard the incestuous banner before and paid it no mind as he sought to fill his sister's pussy with his cum.

Jean was excellent at reading a partner's sexual nuances and knew after watching their parents fuck her brother would not last long.

"Give it to me! Give it up Billy!" She chanted. "Screw your sister's pussy! Come in me daddy!"

"GGGggrrrrrrrrrrrr!" Billy groaned as his cock jerked.

As usual, Billy's youth allowed him to continue fucking his sister, until she was satisfied.

Eventually, they lay side-by-side, Jean positioned with her legs wide as her brother fingered her pussy spreading the semen over her vagina and lush mound. They were unconcerned that they might soil the life-preservers or cushions.

"You know you are a pervert." Jean stated more than questioned. "Would you like to be doing that to mom's pussy?"

"You know I would." Billy replied.

"You're getting me hot again." Jean said lustfully. "Put your finger on my clit. Yes! Don't move it! I mean it! Don't you fuckin' move!"

It took a mere three minutes for Jean to orgasm and accept her brother between her legs again.

Billy fucked his sister in a more subdued manner, knowing if he fucked her properly she would become aroused again. When their parents were out of town for a couple of days, it was not unusual for the two of them to fuck to exhaustion. His sister's thirst for a stiff cock and orgasm seemed impossible to quench, but he loved trying. Her pussy was his first and only and he never tired of it. He found great joy in listening to her moans, groans and squeals of ecstasy as she reached orgasm.

Three weeks past before Jean could implement her plan to seduce her father. Billy had agree if she was successful, then he would try to seduce his mother, with the notion that if he was unsuccessful and their mother squealed on him there would be little or no repercussions from their dad. How could he offer any punishment when he had had incestuous relations with his daughter?

"Dad, I have some new clothing and I need someone to critique them. Would you mind?" Jean asked her father as he sat watching TV, after she had cleaned up the kitchen from the dinner she had made for him. "Mom is out of town and Billy is visiting some friends."

"Sure honey." He replied.

Figuring not to be too obvious, Jean put on a new dress and went to the living room to "fashion show" the new dress. Having taken many dance classes, and wearing no panties, she spun swiftly bringing the edge of the dress, she hoped, high enough to give her father a peek. From his expressions she had succeeded.

"Be right back." She said, after displaying a second dress in the same manner.

She had three bikinis that stepped down in body coverage.

The first was a blue one that looked more like a pair of bloomers that fit tight. She stood before her dad turning slowly in a circle for her his appraisal.

"Honey, that is quite nice." He said of the first. "You should draw a lot of looks from the fellows."

The second one was a hip hugging pink bikini, the bra barely covering her nipples. Again, she stood in the middle of the living room turning in a circle.

"Jean, that is quite striking!" He said with a bit of concern in his tone. "Do you think you should be showing your dad such.......... clothing? Maybe you should wait for you mother. She is much better at this then I."

"I will be wearing this on the beach dad." She offered. "I really need a man's opinion Do you like it....... a lot?"

"I do."

"I have one more." She said, taking a quick note of his crotch which showed a bulge. Her heart thumped rapidly.

Jean studied herself in the mirror. The third was a black G string with a V patch of cloth covering her crotch. Purchased for effect as red pubic hair tried to escape around the edges, the pubic hair holding the peace of cloth suspended over the lavish bush. The bra was almost nonexistent.

She hurried to the middle of the living room.

"My Lord girl!" John exclaimed wide-eyed. "You're almost naked!

I can't allow you to wear something like that out on the beach."

"Dad, I'm almost 21 and a mature woman." She replied sternly, then softened her tone. "I would not wear this on the beach anyway I assure you. I purchased this one for your eyes only."

Jean turned slowly in a circle, her butt cheeks totally devoid of covering.

"Do you like it?" She asked seductively.

"What do you mean you purchased this one for my eyes only?"

"You're a wise man dad." She said, moving around the coffee table and standing directly in front of her father, straddling the bottom portion of his legs. "I want to wear this only for you or take it off for you. Your choice! I'm offering what most fathers only fantasize about. On or off? Your choice." She turned one more time.

With a long few moments of hesitancy, John studied his near naked daughter standing in front of him. With a word, she could be totally nude.

"Take it off sweetheart." He whispered.

"Why don't you unzip your fly and let me see what you have to offer in return."

John's right hand went to his zipper. Pulling it down and with a few more seconds of hesitancy he fumbled with his briefs, bring forth his mostly firm erection.

With a tug at a string the bikini bottom dropped free. The bra was easily removed and dropped.

Jean, with some trouble due to the coffee table, went to her knees

and with no hesitancy on her part took her father's erection in her right hand and began to stroke it slowly but firmly.

John was literally shaking inside as he watched his daughter stroke his cock. He had indeed fantasized about his cute little redheaded daughter but never thought for a moment it was ever possible. 'Lord no!' His mind shouted as he watched her take the head of this cock into her mouth.

Jean had learned to be a good cock sucker and gave her father a long few minutes of her expertise. But she knew she needed to consummate this new relationship to ensure total control.

She released his cock and maneuvered to her feet.

"Do you want to put it in me dad?"

"Yes. I do." John replied with heavy breath, think how thin and delicate she looked.

Jean straddled her father's legs and reached to hold his cock as she placed it to her and eased herself onto it. She pushed down hard taking it deep and then sat there hugging her father's head, before kissing him full in the mouth.

John reached to grip his daughters young, slim, firm ass, squeezing it.

Jean leaned back and offered him one of her tits – a firm nipple.

He sucked on her nipple hungrily.

As her dad sucked on her nipple, she began to move, lifting and dropping onto his most pleasurable 7", not so thick, cock.

Slowly, with definite intent, she rode him, letting him enjoying the depths of her pussy.

"Is my pussy good dad?" She queried

"Yes baby." He whispered. "I can't believe we are doing this."

"I knew you wanted this. I wanted it too. Is my pussy as good as Mama's pussy?"

"It's better sugar!" He replied, beginning to breathe in a labored manner.

Jean knew the erotic, lustful and incestuous coupling of father and daughter would work its magic and there was no need for any frenzied or frantic fucking to bring her father to orgasm. She continued a slow, steady rise and fall of her ass as she listened to her father's ever increasing breathing and moans, mixed with her own authentic groans.

"You got a good cock." She whispered in his ear as she now lay against his chest as he gripped her ass. "It's okay if you come in me. I really want you to. Will you give it to me?"

"Yes baby! Yes!" He moaned

She began to flex her ass to squeeze her pussy muscles tighter, gripping her father's length. A short minute of that was all it took.

"Give it to me!" She begged knowingly.

"I'm coming baby! I'm commmiinnnnggg!" John groaned loudly.

John's hands left his daughter's ass and he hugged her tightly, a feeling of anguish and remorse filling his mind.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm so sorry!" He sobbed. "Please forgive me!"

"Dad! It's all right!" Jean said soothingly as she hugged his head, his cock still in her. "It's what I wanted. It's what I needed."

"But your mother!" He lamented. "What will we say when she finds out?"

With total disregard for her father's frantic fretting, she began to pulse downward onto his cock with desire to bring it back to firmness, so she could get her own orgasm.

"How is she going to find out dad?"

John became aware of his daughters movements on him. Inwardly, he wondered what kind of person, what kind of daughter would seduce her father. His cock was firming up with desire. He pushed the thoughts out of his mind and began to thrust up into her.

Jean was soon riding her father hard and fast, moaning and groaning lustfully as she bounced on his cock. She felt his hands gripping her ass, lifting her slightly when needed, shoving into her when needed. She was riding him frantically, climbing the ladder a rung at a time, longing for the top so she could tumble off.

With mouth open, her high-pitched moan started in a range not heard for long moments, then an orgasm with a strength she had never felt before shook her from head to toe, and she moaned like a stricken animal. She slammed her ass repeatedly down on her father's stiff cock.

John had lost himself in lust again as his young daughter literally fucked herself silly on his rock-hard cock. He could not remember his cock ever been so hard. She slammed hard downwards and his cock erupted for the second time. That had not happened in recent memory.

Father and daughter sat still and exhausted for a few long minutes.

Jean finally lifted, John's limp cock dropping from her. She stood a bit wobbly and gathered up the small pieces of bikini. She held the material to her pussy.

"I'm going to shower dad and go to bed." She said not looking directly at him. "I'll have breakfast ready for you at the usual time."

"Good night Jean." John replied, and not knowing what else to say, added. "Thank you."

At breakfast the following morning, John entered the kitchen looking like a whipped pup. He still felt some shame from the prior evening's intimacy with his daughter.

He drank his orange juice and thanked his daughter when she put the plate of food in front of him. He sat quietly eating not looking up from the plate.

"What's bothering you dad?" Jean asked standing behind her father and rubbing his shoulders.

"We shouldn't have done that last night." He replied shamefully.

"If you wish, I will take all the blame for that." She offered. "We could just forget it ever happened if that's what you want."

"I would prefer that Jean."

Jean saw her father off to work, did a little housecleaning, ran some errands, and had dinner ready when her father got home at his usual time. She had changed out of her jeans and into a pair of white, tight fitting shorts. She remained barefoot. She retained her white, laced blouse.

Father and daughter talked about the usual things during dinner. Everything seemed normal.

Accept, John's mind had been on his daughter all day long and he was having second thoughts about things going on as normal. He just did not know how to tell his daughter what his desires were - to fuck her one more time while they still had the house to themselves - then things could go back to normal.

Accept, Jean was scheming, trying to figure out a way to lure her father into having sex with her one more time without being so direct - letting him make the move.

As she cleaned up the kitchen, her father retired to the living room to watch TV. It was only 7:30 - much too early to go to bed.

Jean approached her father. "Dad, I've got some studying to do. I'm going to shower and probably hit the sack after I study a bit. But if you need anything - anything at all dad - anything - please don't hesitate to call me or wake me up."

She figured she had left the door open for him should he choose to enter.

She showered, then, studied about 45 minutes. She debated whether to put on panties and bra, but decided against it, thinking positively. She cut off her light and laid in the darkness - listening and thinking.

John looked at his watch and saw that it was only 9:45. He found it difficult to sit still so he headed to the bathroom for his own shower. After washing and rinsing off, he turned the water to cold and stood under the cold water for many minutes. His erection was firm and he tried to masturbate to orgasm, but his desire was for something more.

Drying off, he walked naked the short distance to his daughter's door and knocked lightly. "Are you awake Jean?" He queried quietly after cracking the door 2 or 3 inches.

"Yes. Come in." She replied quietly. She could just barely see his nakedness.

John enter the room and moved to the side of his daughters bed.

"I was thinking sugar. Maybe you would be so kind as to give me a bit more loving? The house is empty and safe and last night was really good but so hasty."

"I was hoping you would come to me." Jean said, lifting the covers for her father to join her.

John entered the bed and immediately wrapped his daughter in his arms tenderly as she rolled to face him. Their legs intertwined.

At 6'1", 185lbs, his statue was considerably larger than hers.

A believer in foreplay, he began to stroke her hair and kiss her face lightly.

Jean relaxed in the warmth of his embrace as her right hand lay on his hip, her left arm lodged between them, hindering her desire to touch his cock.

"I've been thinking of you all day Jean." He whispered. "It's true. You gave me what every father only dreams of. You are a dear treasure."

"I have a confession dad." Jean began to relate. "I have been spying on you and mom through y'all bedroom window for over a year. I've watched you fuck mom so good! I could not help myself wanting to be with you just like we are now."

"That's quite a confession baby. But it doesn't matter how we got here, I'm just glad I'm here with you."

As they conversed, John was peppering his daughter's body with kisses as he worked his way down her body. His left hand fondled her orange sized, firm breasts, thumbing her tiny firm nipples.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers