Family Fun Times

Story Info
Discovering a family secret, Celeste takes action.
3.1k words
4.33
156.8k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Celeste watched the goings-on in the Den, not really sure if she was seeing what she was seeing. Her little sister Angela was grunting and groaning, curly brown hair tossed side to side, lithe body riding a rather impressive, large cock. Celeste couldn't really make out who the man was, but she watched her tanned, pretty sister getting fucked and was surprised at how skilled the 18-year old was at fucking. She moved her body around sensuously, threw her hips into it and the strong hands that were playing with Angela's slender, toned body seemed to know what they were doing too. From the way they seemed to match their rhythms, it obviously wasn't their first time together.

Celeste pried the door open a bit more, still taking precautions not to be discovered. Now she could see the strong, muscular arms that were helping her sister get fucked, moving her about with the ease of a rag doll. Celeste's entire body was on fire was desire, she loved watching people in the act of fucking and even though this was her baby sister getting lots of cock -- a sister she fought with constantly -- it was still a highly arousing sight.

Celeste could never understand why she and her 3-years younger sibling didn't get along -- they just didn't, Angel seemed determined to piss her off in any way she could. Celeste, in turn, didn't get along with their older sister Kaylie. Sibling rivalry just seemed to be the norm in this family, although Kaylie and Angela seemingly got on well enough.

Curious to see who her sister's mystery lover was, Celeste pried the door open a bit more, hoping it wouldn't creak and betray her presence. She nearly gasped and recoiled in shock. Angela's mystery lover was Niles, their father!

While his middle child recoiled in shock, Niles removed his cock from his daughter's succulent little pussy and offered it to her to suck on. Angela took his cock greedily and practically inhaled it, taking it deeper into her throat -- no question about it, the slender little brunette was an accomplished fellatrix. Celeste didn't know what to do at their betrayal of the moral code or of her father's wedding vows. She was sure her mother would be furious and as her parents had been married nearly 30 years, it hurt Celeste to think of them splitting up. She was sure that littlebitch, Angela, had seduced their Daddy with her nubile, slender body. Even now, the depraved little slut was licking the remnants of cum and pussy juice from his shaft.

Celeste was crimson red with rage, she was absolutelylivid. She wanted to tell their mother right now, but wasn't sure just how to go about it or how Laurel would react. Her mother was often unshakable, while it could inspire confidence, at times Celeste found it equally unnerving.

She decided to sleep on it and went upstairs to her bedroom. Surprisingly, although she hated to admit it, watching her sister get fucked by their father had made her rather hot. She grabbed her vibe from the nightstand, intending to pleasure herself, but it had been a long day and she fell fast asleep.

Celeste woke up in the middle of the night, still horny as hell. Her fingers drifted down towards her uncovered pussy, being a warm night, she had opted to sleep in the buff. She cupped her ample tits and fingered her pussy, then she heard the moaning coming from a few doors down. Someone in the house was getting fucked, she was pretty certain Daddy and Angela wouldn't be bold enough to fuck again while Laurel was in the house. She didn't think Kaylie was home tonight, she was at a girlfriend's for the evening, Celeste recalled.

Her horniness getting the better of her, she went down the hall and the moans were coming from Kaylie's room. While her parents were very liberal about allowing the girls to bring a boyfriend home, Celeste thought at least Kaylie could keep it down -- it was a bit late to be so fucking noisy. Kaylie's room was lit by a few candles, so it was hard for Celeste to see in as she opened the door a crack -- Kaylie was home and indeed having sex, but itwasn't with a man. She could barely make out her voluptuous blonde sister in the candlelit room, but she and a slim brunette were engaged in a rollicking sixty-nine -- oh fuck, it was Angela again!

Had the little slut intended to seduce their father and sister both? What the hell was going on here? It didn't surprise her that both these bitches were into girl-girl sex, Celeste knew that 25-year old Kaylie had experimented a fair bit over the years -- Christ, had it beenKaylie who had corrupted Angela and turned her into such a little slut, who in turn seduced their father? Did he know about all of this?

Celeste was freaking out over this, but strangely, her pussy was drenched and she realized one hand was fingering her exposed pussy while the other was fondling her own tit. She fought with herself -- she wasn't going to allow all this depravity and lewd behavior to get to her. She ran back to her room, hoping she hadn't been heard and tried to calm down -- but it was no use. She grabbed the vibrator from her bedside table and used it on her needy pussy, all the while the lewd images of her father and sisters dancing in her head.

Celeste was almost making herself nauseous the next morning -- she was so torn at what to do. She really loved her Daddy, he was smart and funny and a good provider -- but she didn't condone his incestuous fling with Angela and she wasn't sure how far things would go if Kaylie and Angela continued their fling. Would both of them, in turn, bed their father?God, poor Mommy, Celeste thought to herself.I have to do something about all of this! As she was about to go to her mother and tell her everything, Celeste's sisters and father came downstairs, arm in arm and almost totally naked. Celeste did the one thing she could do.

She fainted dead away.

She awoke to see her mother and father standing over her, concern etched on their faces. Angela and Kaylie were nowhere to be seen.

"Are you all right, darling?" Laurel said, her voice showing true concern.

"You had us worried, kitten!" Her father said, using his pet name for her. It was all too much.

"Don't you -- DARE --fucking -- call me that!" Celeste said, rage pouring out with every word. It shocked both her parents, used to seeing their child passive and tranquil.

"Celeste -- I've never heard you speak like that to your father before!" Laurel said as her daughter rose to her feet.

"I'm sorry Mom, truly -- but this --bastard -- I -- I can't even say it Mommy, he's been having sex with Angela -- and Kaylie -- right under your nose!" Celeste yelled out, then she clamped her hand over her mouth and did her best not to cry.

Laurel smiled and said "Well no baby, not quite under my nose, but under our roof -- and a lot of the time, when he's with one, I'm with theother one."

Celeste fainted again.

She was out for a shorter time again and found herself in her room, her mother sitting beside her, a look of concern on her beautiful, Nordic features.

"Hey sweetie -- are you okay? All this fainting has us a bit concerned." Laurel smiled.

"For God's sakes Mom, you know why I fainted."

"Okay, goodness dear, forgive me for trying to lighten the mood."

"For Christ's sakes, Mom -- you and Daddy have been sleeping with Angela and Kaylie? This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard -- how fucking long has this been going on?" Celeste fumed.

"Language, young lady!" Laurel corrected her daughter.

"Never-fucking-MIND-my language!" Celeste said. "Mom, you're having sex with your kids, that's evil, that'sincest, they arrest people for that and ... "

"Knock it off, Celeste, stop being such a Holier-than-thou little prig," Kaylie said, standing in the doorway. Her father stood beside her.

"Oh yeah, it figures -- you're likely the ringleader of this little situation and ... "

"Actually darling, it all started with your Aunt Claire."

Celeste felt like fainting again, but she steeled herself. "Aunt Claire? What does she have to do with all this?"

Niles entered the room and Celeste saw that Angela wasn't far behind him. All of them were now in her bedroom, she felt a bit claustrophobic. "Hey, can you give me a little air, please? Daddy, explain -- what does Auntie Claire have to do with any of this?"

Niles sighed and sat down beside his wife and daughter on the bed as his daughters sat in nearby chairs. He looked into Celeste's aqua eyes and started the explanation.

"Kitten -- years ago, your Aunt Claire and I had a -- relationship. As you know, my sister is adopted and we were very, very attracted to each other and to coin a phrase, a stiff dick has no conscience."

Laurel spoke next. "I've known all along darling, your father and I have no secrets. Your Aunt is very beautiful, with that long black hair and those almond eyes -- I've been attracted to women from an early age and when I first met your Daddy, I was actually dating your Aunt Claire."

Celeste had never heard this before, but that was the least of it.

"Well, after a night of three-way sex, I knew your Daddy was the one for me and Claire stepped aside and married your Uncle Jack. You girls know she was never happy with Jack and last year, she took Kitty and moved out."

Celeste nodded, she and Kitty had talked a number of times on the phone since Claire's split from Jack. Kitty had told her cousin numerous times her mom seemed happy again, although she wasn't sure why.

"Your Aunt Claire called and -- well, one thing led to another and we rekindled our relationship once again, all three of us!" Niles told his daughter. "But it got crazier -- Kitty and her boyfriend came home early one night and we were all a bit tipsy, so your Mom -- well, she hadn't had another cock in years, so she fucked Jerry and your Aunt Claire and Kitty took turns with me. Kitty's almost as hot as her mom!" Niles recalled happily.

"Then I told Kitty that I'd love to teach her about girl-girl loving, so I licked my naughty niece and sister-in-law until my tongue was raw!" Laurel smiled, snuggling in close to her daughter.

Celeste was feeling very warm, but she was doing her best to follow along.

"It became a regular thing for us, but we got a bit careless, didn't we Niles? A few months ago, Claire was riding my face and Kitty was being double-teamed by your father and her new boyfriend Scott when Angela and Kaylie came home from their dates. They just looked at us and well, we figured --what the hell?"

"Mom and Dad told us we could either go upstairs and leave them be or get naked and join the party!" Kaylie smiled. She had the biggest grin on her face as she looked at their mother.

"What our pervy parents didn't know is that Kaylie and I had discovered the girly-girl game a while back -- so we stripped down and got our licks in!" Angela said as she saw the frown crossing Celeste's face.

Celeste tried to get away, but Laurel held her fast. "Listen to me sweetheart -- everyone who participated is over 18 and no one was forced. Do you understand Celeste? No one! Your Daddy and I are still in love, Auntie Claire is getting all the love and affection she needs, your sisters know who their lovers have been with and look at how energized we all are. If you've been watching, you know how sexy it all is -- you can't deny it, I bet your little body is turned on, if I know my child."

Kaylie grinned at their mother. "If she's like the rest of the women in this family, I bet she's a little pistol. She just has to be honest with herself."

"Yeah -- but Celeste is so uptight, she just won't be able to deal with it!" Angela snorted derisively.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch!" Celeste said, total rage almost at the surface. "You know, I'm not exactly a shy little wallflower. I'm a tall brunette with great tits and a great set of legs and a nice, snug pussy. Any man would be lucky to get with me and I've had my share of lovers, so there! I don't have to agree with you, but I'm far from a prude!"

"Good for you, sis!" Kaylie said, feeling a newfound sense of admiration for her younger sister. "Angela, you reallycan be a bit snotty at times. Look Celeste, I know you and I aren't exactly the best of pals, but we're not hurting anyone. You probably don't want to join in the fun and games, but please, keep our secret, willya?"

Celeste smiled at her sisters and then, her parents. "Who said I don't wanna join in?"

Everyone turned around and looked at the pretty woman seated on the bed. She had a smile that would melt ice on her face.

"As I said, I'mnot a prude -- I've had a few sexual adventures of my own, my dear family, including a threesome with a hot, somewhat older couple. Yes, this has all come as quite a shock to me -- but I'm a big girl and I can learn to roll with the punches."

"What exactly are you saying, kitten?" Niles said.

His daughter stood up and she slid her bra and panties off and kicked them aside. Moving aggressively towards her father, she kissed him sensually, then spun around and kissed her mother sweetly on the lips, fondling one of the blonde's sexy, round tits.

"What I am saying is, dear parents, is that I'd love to have you fuck me like I'm yourslut." She then turned to her sisters and said "Try to keep up." With a sensual saunter to her walk, she went down the hall to her parent's bedroom.

Niles and Laurel showed up a minute later, but the girls weren't with them. Laurel joined her daughter on the plush bed and said "They'll be here later. Right now, Mommy wants to eat some pussy."

Celeste kept up her poker face. "Why don't we sixty-nine, Mom? Men love that, it'll put lead in Daddy's pencil and he can fuck me quicker that way!"

Laurel was impressed with her daughter's sexual ingenuity, so she moved her long-legged body into position with her daughter and soon felt a tongue that knew its way around a pussy enter her body. Celeste tongued and licked with the skill of an old pro, her tongue trailed along the groove of her mother's cunt and licked up all of the juice. Laurel looked over and saw the stunned look on Niles's face, but her husband wasn't one to waste a good opportunity. Niles undressed as quickly as he could and joined the incestuous mother / daughter duo on the bed.

"Look at what a nice, big cock your Daddy has, darling," Laurel said to her daughter. "Can you blame your sisters and Aunt Claire and cousin for wanting to fuck him?"

"No Mom, I just wish you'd all been a bit more up front about it!" Celeste said as her father moved into position behind her. "We've always been honest, if you had told me the truth, I might've been in your bed a lot sooner thanthisssss." Celeste groaned as Niles's thick cock eased into her cunt and began fucking her. She had a sense of smug satisfaction at knowing her sisters would be getting a bit less of their Daddy from now on.

Niles couldn't believe it -- of his three daughters, the one he hadn't been fucking turned out to be the hottest. Her cunt was snug and tight and snapped around his cock, she also didn't miss a beat as she licked the valley of her mother's sweet pussy. Celeste seemed to have this innate skill for fucking, her body moved in precisely the right fashion to satisfy both of her lovers at the same time.

Kaylie and Angela appeared at the door and smiled at the trio on the bed. Kaylie spoke first. "Come on sis, let's kiss and make up. Secretly, I've wanted your tongue on my cunt for years, looks like you know what you're doing." Celeste broke away from her parents and their Mom said "She sure does baby, you're in for quite the treat, Kaylie honey."

Kaylie had put on a sexy white bustier that looked very expensive, it was trimmed with lace, and could be worn with the breasts exposed, as Kaylie had opted to do. She'd also put on white lace stockings and matching heels and looked edible. She was edible, as Celeste soon found out as she and her sister moved into a sixty-nine and began to put their years of animosity behind them.

Angela was being treated like a teenage whore, which never failed to excite the teenage brunette. Her daddy's cock was deep inside her mouth, while naughty Mommy was screwing her with a strap-on and really giving it to her. Celeste couldn't believe the depths to which her family had sunk in their perversity, but she no longer cared to judge, just to be a part of it. If she was going to kiss and make up with Angela too, later on, she decided she wanted to wield the sex-toy and perhaps fuck Angela in the ass while Angela ate Kaylie and her Daddy fucked her. Celeste wanted Daddy's cock at least twice tonight, she figured she had some catching up to do.

"Oh, we're the most perverted, naughty family ever!" Celeste groaned as her family finally accepted her into their loving circle.

"Yeah, and it's gonna get naughtier too!" Angela sighed as her body was being screwed in the sexiest of ways by both her parents.

Celeste leaned over and kissed Angela's soft little mouth -- her baby sis was anadorable little nymph, how the fuck had she missed that? "What do you mean, Angela?"

"What do you think Kaylie and I were doing while you and the folks were in here getting to know each other? After we changed, we made a little phone call. Aunt Claire, Kitty and Scott should be here in about 30 minutes." Angela grinned.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers