Family Game Night

Story Info
New girlfriend meets my parents for the first time.
1.1k words
3.99
144.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simondove
Simondove
232 Followers

I first met my girlfriend Zoe about 6 months ago. We met at a bar and hit it off right away. She is 24 and I'm 26. She is a sexy Asian girl, 5ft tall with an extremely athletic body that she works hard on in the gym. Her above average C cups are very perky and her butt is amazing. Our sex life is in its prime, new and exciting. Zoe is very adventurous in the bedroom, more so than any other girl I've been with. She is very kinky and is into almost anything.

My friends all love her and constantly tell me she's out of my league. She loves them back and often flirts with them. I don't mind the flirting as it's just her nature. I'm an average looking guy I guess. I'm 5ft 10" and keep my body in decent shape. Zoe tries to get me in the gym, but to be honest, I'm lazy.

Now we have been going out 6 months, my parents have been pestering me to meet Zoe. I have never let my previous girlfriends meet my parents before and for a reason. My family are a very close and loving family, but also very open, too open. They are very proud people, proud of their home, their possessions, their bodies and me.

Whilst growing up, my parents were never afraid to walk around naked, even in front of company they acted like everything was normal. My parents were strict too, I was often spanked as a punishment. Even now at my age they are not afraid to turn me over their knee.

Eventually after much persistence from them, I relented and agreed. Zoe was thrilled to be finally meeting them. I met her parents a while ago and get on with them great. Zoe thought it was strange I have put it off this long.

We all went out to dinner and had a great time. They loved Zoe and we all enjoyed each other's company. No embarrassing stories or actions on their part eased my fears. That was until my parents asked us over for family game night. My stomach dropped as Zoe accepted their invite.

On the journey back to my parents, I was reminiscing about previous family game nights. Game nights with my parents wasn't like any normal family games. Yes they would play usual board games and all in good spirit. The catch though is very unusual for a family to do. The catch is when you lose you get a spanking. Any game, that is what the forfeit is. It gets worse too. If you lose in a row, you get another spanking, but on your underwear. I was dreading the night ahead. Surely my parents won't use the forfeits with Zoe there.

Once inside and settled around the table with drinks, we all agreed to play Yahtzee. I was happy with the game choice, a nice short game with an excuse to leave afterwards. My dad read out the rules, he always did. Then he explained to Zoe about our forfeit system. My heart was racing, I was thinking about what I was going to say to make it all sound sane. That was until I heard Zoe giggle and say how fun. She whispered to me she didn't know why I was hiding my parents away as they are a blast. I was happy to hear this, but also shocked at how accepting she was to this.

The first game was over and we started counting up scores. My dad was the clear winner and Zoe was the clear loser. My dad rubbed his hands together laughing while looking at Zoe. Zoe laughed too and stood not knowing what to do next. My dad patted his knee and pulled her over his lap. He spanked her quickly and it was over in a flash. She got 10 spanks, which is the standard forfeit. She laughed through the spanking and said it wasn't so bad. My dad explained he went easy on her for her first time. Next time it will be a real spanking. Zoe gulped at that and we all continued with the game.

We had played several games now. My mom spanked me and my dad. My dad spanked my mom. I even got to spank Zoe. But now Zoe lost again. It's her second loss in a row and the winner was my mom. Zoe slowly and nervously walked up to my moms side. My mom patted her lap and pulled Zoe over. I saw Zoe biting her lip as my mom raised her dress. Zoe's black lace panties came into view. I felt myself getting hard and noticed my dads interest too. Mom gave her the 10 spanks much harder than me or my dad did. Zoe screamed ouch! Every time the hand came down. My mom rubbed her butt a little before she let her back up.

I finished my drink and said maybe we should get going. Zoe was about to agree until my dad said one more game. We agreed and played one more round. My dad won this one and I beat Zoe by one point and celebrated in her face, until I realised that this was her third loss in a row. Zoe looked beet red as she succumbed to defeat and wandered over my dads lap. Again Zoe bit her lip as my dad raised her dress up over her back. Then I saw Zoe's eyes bug out wide as my dads fingers went into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down saying losing 3 in a row results in a bare spanking. He spanked her firmly ten times on her bare ass. She wiggled around and yelled as she was spanked. I needed to take her home, I was hard as a rock. When dad finished the spanking he pulled her panties up for her. She got up and looked a little uneasy on her feet. I got up and thanked my parents for an entertaining night. I escorted Zoe to my car and left.

Once back at mine Zoe pounced on me. She stripped naked in seconds and took my hand to feel her wetness. She was soaked! She was on absolute fire. She turned her ass towards me and said she came whilst my dad had his hand on her bare ass. "This ass!" She yelled, while showing me my dads hand prints on her perfect skin.

We had sex twice that night and she even woke me up with a blowjob in the morning. Once awake and fully erect she rode me. She loves riding me. She was great at it. Whilst in the midst of her orgasm she admitted she felt my dad had a hard on underneath her when he spanked her bare. This also pushed me over the edge and we came in union.

Zoe has since wanted to go back for another family game night. To which I can't avoid for much longer. I don't even know what happens if you lose four in a row.

Simondove
Simondove
232 Followers