Family Game Night

Story Info
Incest is best when all are involved.
794 words
3.44
145.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since the four of us were together in the same house. For months I was daddy's lover and my ex lover, my brother Robby was bedding down with our mom.

Daddy and I happened to be in town on our way to our vacation destination. We were invited for dinner at Mom's and although my brother and I hadn't spoken in over a year we agreed to meet and share a meal.

The food was great and a lot of alcohol was flowing as well as some herb. We reminisced about family game night from a long time ago and decided we would play some cards. Quickly the game became poker, strip poker to be exact.

We had decided that the first one naked would have to perform oral on the rest of the group. I always sucked at poker and this night proved no different as although most everyone was lacking clothes I was quickly the first one naked.

Time for the loser to pay up. We moved to the couch and no one being shy, soon we all were sans clothes and I began to do my duty as the game loser. I was in between my Mom's thighs going down on her sopping wet pussy. I had not eaten many pussies in my day but had a considerable amount of experience eating my ex bff's pussy for months while I allowed her to domme over me.

My Mom was really getting into it when the men decided they wanted too join in. Soon Mom had scooted up to the cushion while Robby sat next to her. I sucked him to an erection and was soon riding his huge cock. I returned my mouth to Mom's crotch and Dad decided that there was still a hole open so he mounted me from behind.

So now I had my Mom's pussy in my mouth, my brothers cock buried deep in my pussy and my Dad's cock in and out of my ass like a little rabbit. Mom had me by the ears and was grinding her pussy hard on my face and she suddenly squirted. I'd never experienced a woman squirting before so I did my best to catch what I could.

Daddy didn't last long in my ass, he never does. Soon I was cleaning the combination of his cum and my ass juice off his quickly limping dick.

Mom moved in for a quick kiss which lasted a nice long while. I don't recall ever having french kissing my Mother before but it felt quite good.

Suddenly Robby pushed her away and brought my face to his and took his turn playing tonsil hockey with me. God how I have missed his tongue exploring my mouth. Suddenly the parents were just spectators while their offspring were locked in a cowgirl fuck while their mouths were joined as though locked together.

He fucked me for close to half an hour before he unloaded his massive load deep up into my loins. I haven't been on birth control since it had only been Daddy and myself and Daddy was long ago fixed. I secretly hoped that my brother was impregnating me as my love for him was suddenly returning in spades(pun intended.)

He whispered in my ear that he missed me and was lusting for me every time he fucked Mom. I whispered back that we had the rest of the weekend and we should cuckold Daddy and cuckquean Mom. We agreed and quickly let the old folks know what our intentions were.

The rest of the weekend was spent with Robby and I making mad passionate love to each other while Mom and Dad were relegated to watching us and cleaning us up when commanded to do so. They waited on us hand and foot and Mom woke me every morning eating my pussy while Dad blew Robby to completion in lieu of an alarm.

Robby humiliated Mom by telling her that I was a much better fuck than she was and that my pussy tasted so much better than hers.

I humiliated Daddy by telling him that Robby's cock was so much bigger and he was so much more virile. I told him that Robby was going to give me a baby and that Daddy would be left to raise his son's baby once we returned to our life.

We then forced the two to go 69 with each other and knowing that they really didn't care for each other they had to get each other off.

After a long wet deep kiss with Robby Daddy and I headed out on the way to our next destination. Daddy and Mom did well as our cucks.