Family Gatherings Pt. 01

Story Info
Saturday & Sunday - Wife is excited about seeing family.
12.7k words
4.58
188.5k
164

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 1 -- Saturday & Sunday

Saturday

I never used to like family gatherings. They were always filled with angry mutterings, barely veiled contempt and awkward silences. Of course, that was my family. Once I met my wife, my appreciation for family gatherings increased significantly.

I can't even begin to describe the difference between my family and my wife's family. The biggest thing, that for over 10 years has continued to amaze me, is that her family actually seems to like each other and want to spend time together when they can.

I never believed such families existed. Any family that seemed that way to me was always just better at hiding the truth. It was a couple years after I first met my wife's family that I finally accepted that they were for real. I still have a hard time believing it, but I at least acknowledge that they do exist.

My wife has two brothers and a sister, all older than her. She, in turn is older than me, 10 years older in fact. She turns forty this August, I hit thirty this November, so, as is the norm for her family, that means a good excuse to get together for some fun.

My wife looks great for forty; she looks after herself and eats well. She's a 5'10" brown-eyed dirty blonde with breasts that are just starting to show a little sag and very responsive nipples that still get me hard whenever I see them poking out from her shirt and an ass that I can't help but squeeze every time I pass by.

I'm a decent looking guy; I think I look better at 30 than I did at 20. My wife agrees, again, much to my delight. I stay active enough that I've avoided developing any sort of love handles, I'm hardly a muscular specimen of masculinity, however, I've never had any complaints in the areas that count.

My wife and I have always enjoyed a good sex life. I doubt we set any records, and we have a typical routine that works for both of us, yet we still manage to mix things up enough to keep it interesting. I think most couples that have been together for 10 years would be happy with what we have, I know I certainly am.

My wife and I do not have any kids, we were told many years ago that my wife couldn't have kids, and then later found out that it was possible, however, it would pose a great risk to my wife. While we both would have liked kids, we had gotten used to the fact that it wasn't to be and accepted that fact. We talked adoption or surrogacy, and ruled those out. If it wasn't going to happen naturally, then we weren't going to force it.

Instead we decided to spoil our nieces and nephews. My sister-in-law is the oldest in the family, having turned 50 last year. She has three boys, the oldest being 27, the middle one 25 and the youngest (by a different father, not that she's ever confirmed who), having just turned 18, is moderately autistic. The older of my two brother-in-laws is 47, still married to his high school sweetheart and has three beautiful daughters, aged 22, 21 and 20. The younger brother-in-law is 45 and he and his wife are both on their second marriages. She has a 16 year-old son from her first marriage and they have an 8 year old daughter.

As I mentioned earlier, my wife turns 40 this year and I turn 30, so we decided it called for a family gathering. The family is spread across three provinces and seldom has the chance to all gather at the same time. We usually get to see everyone at least once or twice a year, but very seldom all at the same time. This year we planned to get together in Prince Edward Island (PEI), the only Atlantic Province a family member doesn't live in.

I made the plans, as it was more for my wife's birthday than mine. I booked a couple of large 4 bedroom cabins for a week in August. Vacations were booked months in advance, travel arrangements made and official invitations sent. Everyone was looking forward to the weeklong party.

A month before the party, my brother-in-law's stepson decided he didn't want to go to the party. It would seem his father decided that same week would be a good time to leave for Europe to visit family there. My brother-in-law was upset, however, my wife told him to let it go. How many chances was the kid going to get to tour around Europe for a month?

Around the same time my sister-in-law decided it would be a good idea to put her youngest, Clarke, into a group home. No one complained about that as we had been trying to convince her to do that for years. We loved our nephew; however, he was very hard to control and could become unexpectedly violent if he got too frustrated. My sister-in-law just couldn't manage him any longer, especially with her older sons now out of the house. A group home would give him the structure he needed.

Saturday

The day before we were to leave for PEI I awoke to a marvelous sensation, I forced my eyes open and glanced down to see my wife slowly sucking on my cock. She wasn't big on blow jobs, yet every now and again the urge would strike her and she'd surprise me. I reached down and stroked her hair to let her know I was awake. She paused, not taking my dick from her mouth, to look up at me. She smiled broadly around my dick and went back to sucking.

I knew she was excited about the family gathering, I guess I didn't realize how excited. Anytime there is something that she is excited about, it tends to make her horny. In the last month we've had sex almost every day, usually our typical routine, just more frequent than normal.

I continued to watch as she kept working her mouth up and down on my rock hard shaft. She would gaze up at me every now and again and give me a wicked little smile. Every now and again she'd pop my dick from her mouth to lick up and down the shaft and swirl her tongue around the head. It was divine and very effective.

"oh, fuck, I don't know what's gotten into you this morning, but something else will be in you soon if you keep that up" I said. She popped my dick from her mouth, stroking it with her hand and threw a wicked smile my way.

"Oh honey, that's just what I wanted to hear." She smiled again and then went back to work, sucking me in a deeply as she could before continuing to move up and down on my cock. I was shocked, to say the least, in ten years she's only let me cum in her mouth twice, and once was kind of an accident (my warning was 'accidentally' late, and was likely the reason it hasn't happened since). I almost said something and then quickly thought better of it. I leaned back and just let the sensations wash over me.

My breathing became rapid and I felt my balls tighten up, "oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh goddddddddddd........." I became incoherent and blew a huge load into my wife's willing mouth. She swallowed everything down and kept sucking for a few moments as I slowly regained my senses. I raised my head and looked down again to see her resting her head on my still hard cock as she looked into my eyes.

"I have no idea what I did to deserve that, but, oh my god, thank-you!" I managed to get out and Beth just started laughing.

"My love, you got everything planned for PEI, and I'm very excited about seeing the family. You know how I get when I'm excited about something. God, you probably think it's weird that I'm getting all horny thinking about spending the week with my family" She smiled and slid up the bed to lie next to me.

I turned towards her and pulled her face to me. I kissed her deeply, and with all the love I had. I could taste the faint trace of cum on her lips. I gave them a quick lick and smiled.

"My love, I don't think that's weird at all. You getting all horny because you got a coupon to save 20 cents a liter on our next fill-up, now that was weird. Not that I was going to complain, being the beneficiary of your horniness and all." She laughed and poked me in the ribs.

"Oh my god, I forgot about that. I mean, that's like saving 10 bucks on a fill up. That's huge." She laughed and snuggled in closer to me. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my side.

"See, now you've gotten me even more worked up. You're just going to have to do something about that now buddy boy." She reached down and grabbed my mostly hard cock. It quickly returned to full size.

"Hmmm, I bet this would do the job" she said as she stroked my cock a few times.

"I'm sure it will; let me make sure you're ready for it first." I startled her as I quickly rolled her over onto her back and moved down between her legs. I dove into her already soaked pussy and quickly sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, god Josh. I don't know how you still manage to catch me off guard like that." Her hands found the back of my head and she started to grind her pussy into my face. I released her clit and gave a few long licks to her pussy, pushing into her slightly before flicking her clit and starting again.

"I want you in me when I cum, it feels so much better when you fill me up."

I glanced up from between her legs and smiled a similar wicked smile to the one she threw me earlier.

"Oh, you'll be filled alright, when I'm ready." She slapped the back of my head but didn't complain. She knew she could trust me to take good care of her. I return my attentions to her beautiful pussy.

I've always loved going down on women. Something about the scent, the taste, the feeling of pure joy after you bring them gently to the brink and then push them over into orgasm. God, I love pussy, any way I can get it, but Beth's was something special, something that seemed to have been made just for me and it's been the only one since we married. Over the years I've come to know every inch of it and how to bring the most pleasure possible to Beth.

I licked up my wife's wet slit a few more times before slowly, but firmly, circling her clit with my tongue. At the same time I shoved two fingers into her pussy and curled them up to stroke her insides. Beth grabbed my hair tightly and clutched her thighs around my head. I sucked her clit into my mouth and brought her ever so closer to orgasm.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god, gaa, gaa, gaa..." At that point I couldn't understand the words, but I certainly knew what they meant. I sucked hard on her clit, nipped it lightly between my teeth and then suddenly release her. Before a complaint could form I slid up her body and slammed my full 7 inch length into her at the same time that I removed my fingers. My wife's attempted scream of frustration was cut off by a far more favorable scream.

I began to slam into her quickly, picking up speed as I pumped my cock into her soaked pussy. I pushed into her fully and moved my left leg up and over her right leg. It seems like an awkward position, but it always gives my left hand better access to her clit, and I can still thrust into her with ease. My fingers found her clit and rubbed slowly, but firmly. Beth gasped in my ear and dug her nails into my back.

"God, I love it when you do that while you're in me". I smiled and lowered my head to suck on her left nipple.

I kept at it for several minutes, working with her rhythms. My wife can be a little odd, one day something will make her ticklish, another it'll make her cum, some days it will hurt, some days, I could work a spot for hours and get nothing, whereas a week earlier it would have gotten her off in minutes. All that is to say that I've learned enough about my wife over the years to know when to push ahead and when to ease off.

Finally I knew the time was near so I abandoned all pretense at subtlety and slammed into her hard, keeping pressure on her clit with my fingers. She started to groan and moan and dig her nails harder into my back. Finally the dam broke and she screamed in my ear. I kept working to get the most out of her orgasm and eased her back down without make her ticklish. That trick doesn't always work, but when it does, man is it ever worth it. And I think Beth would agree.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god..." my wife managed between deep breaths. In the meantime I slid my leg back down and was moving slowly in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"You didn't cum yet, did you?" She asked in an 'I already know the answer' kind of question. "God, your trying to kill me, aren't you?"

"Yes, but what a way to go." I raised myself up off her, looked down with a wicked grin.

Before she could say anything I shifted again and brought her legs up, hooking behind her knees with my arms and plunged just that little bit deeper into her pussy. I moved to my knees and started to pound her cunt with everything I had. This was pure fucking at this point. I gave every ounce of strength that I had, barely registering that Beth was cumming again. Her nails were digging into my ass as I slammed into her, over and over again.

Finally I hit the point of no return and buried myself to the hilt and let my second orgasm of the morning wash over me. There's a certain point, that if I can hit it just right, makes my orgasms feel ten times better. I'll keep fucking through it if Beth isn't quite there yet; I'll sacrifice that extra pleasure for hers any day of the week. This morning though, I knew she was sated so I managed to catch it just right and let the feeling wash through me.

I felt the pressure build, the explosion was coming. The trick is to fight to instinct to keep moving, god it's hard, but so worth it. Finally, after an eternity that was closer to 5 seconds, the explosion came. My cock jerked and spurt after spurt of my cum shot deep into my wife's still quivering pussy. Finally sated I slumped down on top of her, releasing her legs as I fell.

"I love you Josh." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too, beautiful." I said and kissed her deeply. We lay there contently for several more minutes.

"Ok, enough of that, we've got packing to do!" My wife gave a gentle push and I rolled off her to my side of the bed. That's my wife, once the itch is scratched it's time to get on with the other business of the day. Not that I minded, much, mostly because it was oh so fun to scratch her itches.

"Right, just give me a minute..." I started to say until I was interrupted with a slap to my ass. I hadn't even noticed that she had gotten up and was heading to the shower.

"Get up now buddy, before you fall to sleep again. You're hard enough to get up in the morning as it is."

"You got that backwards, I'm pretty sure I get up hard in the morning..." my wife laughed, despite her best efforts not to. I tell horrible puns; the more groan worthy the better, it amuses me to no end. She tries not to encourage me, but sometimes, she just can help it.

"Ha, ha, very funny. I'm getting in the shower, and no, we wouldn't have enough time for that, even if you thought you could go again" She grinned and shook her cute little ass at me as she walked into the bathroom to shower.

I stayed in bed until I heard the water start and then seriously thought about showing her exactly what I could still do. My experience got the better of me thought. For as horny as Beth gets when she's excited about something, if she's got her mind set on getting work done, nothing will get her juices flowing. Sighing, I got out of bed and stretched.

I went into the bathroom and shaved, getting into the shower once my wife was done. Beth grabbed my cock as I got into the shower and gave it a couple of squeezes, causing it to start to inflate.

"Guess you could have gone again, too bad you didn't join me..." she threw me what I could only describe as an evil grin before wrapping a towel around herself and leaving the bathroom. I could hear her laughing as I turned the shower on. God I love her.

The rest of the day was uneventful, getting everything ready for our week in PEI. My wife was a little friskier than usually, playfully pinching my ass or 'accidentally' rubbing against my groin, causing me to harden instantly, then smiling and saying oops. At one point I called her on it (I know, dumb move, you'd think after ten years I'd know better, but I was a little worked up and not thinking straight).

"Don't give me oops, there's nothing accidental about you rubbing against me. It's not fair if you're not going to let me do anything about it!" See, you get a man all worked up without giving him some relief and he turns into a whiny little kid. My wife looked at me and smiled, any married guy out there knows the smile I'm talking about, the one that lets you know you just said something exceptionally stupid and you were going to pay for it.

"Why I don't know what you're talking about dear. Of course it was an accident; just like that time when I was giving you a blow job and you 'accidentally' (I swear to God, she actually made the air quotes when she said that) forgot to warn me you were going to cum. Now if you'll excuse me, I need something from downstairs." With that she left the room.

I'm not certain but I swear I heard her laughing as she went downstairs. Damn women and their long memories. It's been seven years and I still get that thrown back at me on occasion. I sighed and finished putting clothes into the suitcase.

Sometimes I don't know if I want to kiss her, apologize to her or just throw her down and fuck her. Either way, I certainly never get a chance to get complacent.

That evening we went out for supper, since we were leaving for a week, there was no food left in the house. Nothing fancy, just a local mom & pop restaurant. We always enjoyed their food. We were quiet over supper, not in an uncomfortable way, but in that I'm perfectly content to just sit here with you kind of way. Overall life was good.

As dessert was being served we started talking about the next day, the drive to PEI, what ferry we were going to catch, when her family was supposed to get there, what still needed to be done that night, that sort of thing. It wasn't long before I felt her foot rubbing along my leg, slowly working its way upward. A little half smile formed on Beth lips as she looked at me.

"Check please!" Five minutes later we were in the car on the way home.

Naturally as soon as we got home, I moved to help Beth get out of her clothes. She playfully slapped my hand away and gave me a tsk, tsk.

"We still have a couple of things to do first before we get to that." I sighed and watch her sexy ass go down the hall to our bedroom. I learnt long ago that some things are not worth fighting against, especially since I'll get the payoff I'm looking for if I just go with the flow.

"Yes dear," I muttered as I headed into the kitchen to grab the garbage to take out.

"I heard that" my wife called from down the hall. Long memories and selective hearing, two of a woman's greatest weapons. Once my assigned chores for the evening were done (I had been given an actual list that my wife wrote while we were talking over dessert), I headed to the bedroom.

"That took you long enough; I thought I might have to start without you." My wife said as I entered the room. I finished removing my shirt and looked towards the bed. My wife was wearing my favorite piece of lingerie, a form fitting red satin number. The nightgown came down almost to the floor, with a slit up the left leg that hinted at what lay beneath. Thin straps held up the top and molded to her breasts that the sight of it always got me to full attention. Her nipples were hard and clearly visible.

In this case, the extra effort wasn't needed; I'd been at full mast since dessert. I tore the rest of my clothes off and pulled her into my arms for a deep and very thorough kiss. I finally released her and she sighed, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Take it easy tonight stud; I'm a little sore from earlier." She said, "and before you even think about saying we don't have to do anything if you're sore, forget it buddy. I want you in me tonight, I need it, just don't worry if I don't get there." I kissed her again and lowered her slowly to the bed. Have I mentioned how much I love her?

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers