Family Highs Carol's Confession

Story Info
A confession.
3.7k words
4.19
33.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers

Okay, okay, okay, I know what you want to hear, but you have to believe me that I never believed anything like this could ever, would ever happen to me...and certainly not to my lovely, wonderful daughters. Even now I blush when I think of that evening, and that's even when I am alone in my own bed. Unfortunately, far from being devastated at my actions, I have become not only trained to behave a certain way, but have thoroughly relished my instruction.

As you are more than aware, my sex life up to the period of this new arrangement had been fabulous. No more missionary-position only with Mr Big, he would take me any time he pleased and I was more than pleased that he did.

Not that I'm some sort of tart you understand, he didn't 'shag me over the frozen peas in a supermarket', as I remembered hearing or maybe reading about some time ago. No, it's just the way he makes me feel, all edgy and jittery, his wandering hands seeking out my most tender spots at the most compromising of times, or tracing the outline of my underwear discretely while we're in company.

This is normally done as he runs his fingers up my spine to my shoulder blades or while he nuzzles my neck, (he loves to nuzzle my neck) which as he is well aware, is a weakness of mine to begin with, but then he starts whispering about what he intends to do to me later and my knees turn to jelly and my panties begin to feel too tight and I worry that my pussy will stain my dress or skirt, (he doesn't allow me to wear trousers anymore) while someone else held the floor and half the time I can't even remember the thread of the conversation, which gives my girlfriends a good giggle at least.

So what can I say about that night? I now know that it was inevitable, an incident just waiting to happen, brought about by my weakness, my man's lust and my eldest daughters deepest sexual desires.

She had been on my case from the off, always niggling, always picking at him behind his back and cutting her eyes or making stupid smug and snide remarks that I had found harder and harder to take. What I now know is that like my youngest daughter, she had spotted the tell-tale bulge in his trousers from his first visit, and she had been jealously horny from that evening up to her eventual sexing.

It hadn't helped that during the period we had dated I had also dropped a dress size, from 14 t o12 while to my delight, I increased my already generous bust from a 36D to a thrilling 36DD, a feat that gave him so much joy that he had swung into the air and told me how proud he was of my achievement, before he excused us from the scowling Laura and stripped me on the way to my room where and gave me the pleasure of his thick nine inches which seemed to throb with extra vitality at the good news, before filling me with one of the greatest loads of semen I have ever taken left me in a thick puddle of cum .

And which, I suppose, brings us to that amazing night.

He had come over that evening with a couple of bottles of wine and a takeaway that both girls helped themselves to and had enjoyed, but now, while Lindsay had gone to her room, Laura decided that she was going to play gooseberry as usual and sat sprawled in an armchair, her legs dangling over the arm while we snuggled up on the sofa.

If she'd tutted once at us, she must tutted fifty times as he smelled my hair, kissed the nape of my neck and stroked the side of my breast. Honestly I was breathing so deeply and my new bra was under so much pressure, I closed my eyes and began to dream of an E cup.

The next programme we had asked to watch was a documentary on woman beaters and beaten women.

Truly there were some terrible cases. One woman had been thrashed with a rope for merely talking to her mother on the phone too long, while another had joked with a delivery man and had lost her front teeth for her troubles.

At some point He had joked about some of the women deserved it and how He had also had to correct a couple of his ladies who had misbehaved in some way, shape or form and had needed their bottoms spanking hard, which I mildly chastised him about, but for some reason, Laura just lost it!

Back and forth they'd rowed, the comments getting nastier and more barbed by the minute and I watched his eyes, normally, quizzical or amused, harden the more that she raged.

We would find out later that they weren't the only thing to harden that night.

As the row reached a crescendo, (I had given up trying to placate them) I covered my ears and screamed at them to stop and one of the last things I remember before everything just went crazy, was seeing her polka-dot socks swing off the arm of the chair and thud down onto the carpet as she threw herself out of her chair.

She'd fairly flown across the room and planted herself before him, one hand on her nonexistent hips, the other pointing a finger into his face from beneath the thick Aaron sweater, a gift from her ex boyfriend that hung off her slight frame and half way down her thighs, to her baggy, grungy jeans, so typical of a student and her long brown hair, framing her pretty if puce features.

I have to say, at this point I normally try to play peace-maker, but this time I was pleased to see him stand up to my little firebrand of a daughter who for all her slight, size 8 figure, never gave an inch on her principles and never ever gave way on a standpoint she believed was hers to defend. She'd make a wonderful trial lawyer, I remember thinking, just before I saw his features darken and obviously tiring of the debate, he leant forward grabbed two fistfuls of her loose fitting jeans and pulled down hard.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Along with her jeans, her white cotton panties had rolled down an inch or so and as she bent to rescue her modesty he grabbed her sweater and pulled her down onto her knees, her thighs braced against the sofa, her body pressed into the seat as he slid a large hand up her sweater and grabbed the back-strap of her white bra, which he twisted into his fist and pinned her down before laying the first of three heavy smacks onto her wriggling bottom and growled at her to 'stop bloody kicking'.

I was in shock. I know she needed taking in hand sometimes, I mean, since her father left three years ago she has had a lot of temper tantrums, but no-one had ever taken her in hand like this. In fact, even her father wouldn't have dared and I wouldn't have allowed it anyway.

More smacks rained down on her bottom and I reached over to try and pull up her pants, but found my hand swept roughly away before he gathered the offending material in his fist and bunched it before pulling it tight between her little bum-cheeks and high over her hips before, .......whack! another good solid connection followed by a few sharp slaps to her thin thighs and she screamed as he shook her by her bra and I heard the material strain and fray under the force of his attention.

I also noticed that her writhing had begun to subside.

"Please don't hurt her." I whispered then in his ear, but the way his head snapped around scared me enough that I knew I should mind my own business and I was grateful to see Lindsay appear at the door so that I could get her back to her bedroom and avoid what was happening to Laura.

Lindsay didn't want to go.

"Oh mom, come on," she whined, straining over my shoulder. "It's about time she had this."

Lindsay took after me; body wise, all curves, bum and boobs and was already a good size 12 that had been filling out since she was fourteen. I also knew from her bras that she was now fitting herself into a 34D cup and I have long been amazed at how these youngsters seem to mature these days, how they develop so much quicker than my generation. She was also a little taller than me now and as such wasn't easy to move and our breasts mashed together as she stared at the sight over my shoulder and gasped at her sisters plight as I tried to move her back.

"Mom," she said desperately as I at last began to get some momentum, "you do know she wants it don't you?"

Those words drained any last power I'd felt and all my gains were lost immediately.

"What are you saying, you silly girl?" I snapped angrily, rallying.

"Laura, she knows, she's known for ages." She said then, as if that explained everything.

"She knows what?" I stammered, knowing what Lindsay was going to say before she'd uttered a single syllable.

"She saw him come out of the shower after he'd been with you one time." She said calmly. "She said he humped you against the tiles in the cubicle and he held you steady while you came back down from your cum and when his thick cock dropped out, so did loads of sex juice and she saw how massive he is."

"But...." Humped? Shower? My cum? Sex Juices?............Thick cock!

"She's been going crazy with frustration for weeks, mom. Couldn't you tell?"

I suddenly realised that my eighteen year old daughter was holding me close and stroking my hair as she edged us back to where the action was taking place. Realising this didn't increase my resolve however, for my legs had gone and the worst part of the new sensation writhing in my tummy was the fact that the whole scenario playing out in my own home, on my own couch was turning me on so bloody much.

The noise had subsided now to just Laura's quiet sobs and as I eased away from Lindsay, who still clung to my shoulder, we both saw my pretty, twenty-year-old daughter pushing her slinky little ass into his hand, arch her back just how he likes his women to do, and watched his long fingers search out her love slit clearly pouting beneath the soft, damp cotton of her panties.

With Lindsay's whispered: 'Oh wow' ringing in my ears, I held my head high as I reentered the room and knelt beside my man, kissing him passionately, I also placed a tentative hand upon on of Laura's glowing little ass-cheeks which he saw and smiled at.

Before I got too comfortable however, he instructed me to go get a tube of antiseptic salve from the bathroom cupboard which would help take some of the sting out of her bottom and thin thighs.

Upon my return I was instructed to massage the salve into her flesh, slowly and gently and as I did this he lifted her over and onto his lap, at the same time lifting her chin and planting a kiss on her luscious lips and telling the flushed and mascara streaked young lady how proud of her he was for taking such punishment, before he ordered her briskly, 'Arms up!' and lifted her sweater off over her head in one fluid and unhindered movement.

I was just aghast. And especially so when he unhooked what was left of her tattered lacy bra and eased it off with not even a murmur of protest from my usually feisty daughter.

Looking directly into my eyes, he congratulated me on having such a beautiful family all the time sliding his big hands across the smooth curves and hidden 34C's Laura usually kept hidden beneath her oversized clothes.

He also told me something that was oh so obvious to me as soon as I'd knelt before them, in that his huge cock was straining at its confinement and with his voice deep and throaty, he told me that he desperately needed my pretty mouth to help him with this predicament.

Wide eyed, I'd looked to Laura, but her attention was focussed on her new master, until she heard me unzip his fly that is, at which point she looked down, her mouth opening wide with expectation and surprise as she watched me expose and begin to love the oversized purple glans that was soaked and sticky with pre-cum and slid easily into my salivating mouth.

By now my face was burning with humiliation as I felt the eyes of my lover but much more-so the eyes of my girls as they distantly gasped at my noisy and hungry work on his shaft. It was an unbelievable sensation of desire and acute embarrassment which seared through my whole body and shamefully made my nipples and pussy tingle with such inflamed lust.

In fact, I was getting so carried away with sucking hard on his engorged shaft that his own desires took over, and I knew he needed pussy when he forced me to gag and choke as he pushed my head down onto him and thick drool and cum poured down his shaft and over my fingers as I coughed involuntarily and our love juices escaped the seal of my lips.

Looking up as he eased my head away, I saw a strange smile play across Laura's features, one that took in my tearful, flushed cheeks and spunky, lipstick smeared mouth, a look that I felt had said that I had competition, or that she had arrived somehow.

I smiled easily back at her, and the look turned to a question. What I knew even as he slid her back across the couch and patted her little bum to raise it for his cock, was that he had more than enough down there for all of us, and I include Lindsay in that if she ever felt the need for his splendid length. What the girls didn't realise; was that he was an excellent lover as well as fantastically endowed. This was no wham-bam-thank-you-ma'me fuck machine who shot his load after a few erratic and energetic stabs. No, this guy, this Mr Shaft as Lindsay likes to call him, has the ability to handle us all with confidence and surety and I knew he would take the girls into womanhood.

My next task nearly blew my mind, and against all of my upbringing, social niceties and peer understanding, on his instruction, I reached down and gently removed Laura's panties and even slid a finger along her soapy love slit before I slipped them completely off. I had asked him whether he wanted them leaving on as he had done with my first time, but he kissed me and told me I would never see such a huge pair of knickers on her again and that they needed to go. All of them. They were just too big for her.

Before that happened however he told me to dip the sodden gusset into her swollen pussy and join him in drinking a toast from her wanton, 'leaking snatch'. Oh where he gets these words from I don't know, but my knees wobble at every horny new term for our excited love holes.

Now it was her time, and easing her thin legs apart he gripped his shaft hard and slid the engorged head against her outer lips, parting them and showing me how a woman kisses her man with her pussy lips too, he pushed into the swollen slit then eased it out and sure enough the faint kissing noises were audible even over Laura's cries of passion. I just hung on his shoulder and bit into my hand, this should not be happening, called out part of my mind, but the thought was soon banished as he released his grip on the shaft, and allowed the backed-up pre-cum to squirt into her exposed inner lips where he mixed them with her already flowing pussy juices before easing forward bodily and I saw Laura grip-tight a cushion she held in her left hand as she looked back at us, her eyes wide as he pushed again slowly-but-surely, the glans eased ever deeper into her sweet scented sex.

The hand then left the cushion and splayed back and out toward me and I took it and went to her, lay beside her and cradled her head as she howled into my breasts, all her previous work with her ex boyfriend and vibrator hadn't prepared her for this; as he stretched her pussy anew and her wide eyes leaked some more as the pressure built up in her crotch.

No more than a second later; he was in and she was gasping and bucking and cumming like a woman gone wild, her inhibitions lost, she squealed with joy at accepting him into her body and I felt so proud of her, my tiny girl taking my mans huge, thick cock into her tight little hole, that I almost didn't hear Lindsay's cry from the doorway as she orgasmed too and slid slowly down the door jamb, her hands deep in her pyjamas, her eyes distant and hazy, and I have to admit my own breathing was ragged and urgent as I realised I had hardly taken a breath as Laura had struggled upon his girth.

Now he did as he had with me, settled himself within her and just flexed his length to pleasure her overextended pussy walls while giving her body time to adjust, time to believe that it was possible for such a tiny girl to take such a massive dong! God I am so horny just thinking about it.

A few minutes in and Laura began to rock her hips slowly back toward his loins and the fingers of his left hand slipped from my pussy and out of my thong as he placed his hands on her tiny bum and began settling her into a rhythm.

Unable to not look, I kissed her on the cheek before easing back where I could see better and was met with a sight that will live with me forever.

Stretched taut against his broad cock, it was almost as if she had grown a third leg! Her thickly swollen pussy lips were wedged between his shaft and her 'stand alone thighs' that Lindsay and I envied so much, while her pussy extended out, clinging to his length for more than an inch and almost looked as if it was being turned inside-out every time he performed his withdrawal stroke.

I suddenly realised that my thong had not gone back correctly, as a gush of warm cum poured into my stocking tops and onto the carpet. This was something else that had been happening lately, my cums were becoming so much more intense and.......well.....messy. I was flooding now and it was a scary sensation, especially when it happened as he talked sexy to me one time at work and I had to change my office seat to one we use for visitors and which to this day is still stained with my pussy juices.

Embarrassed, I looked to see if Lindsay had seen this, but she still had her hands deep inside her pyjama bottoms, working frantically on her clit as I looked at her and though I tried to smile and I think she tried to smile back, they were both loose lipped and heavy with desire and as he brought Laura to another massive climax he held out his arms for me and Lindsay and held us both while we held Laura's bottom and thighs as he leant back, groaned and grunted like the sexual animal he is at point of climax and pumped what I knew would be thick ropes of torrid spunk deep into her steaming little pussy hole.

Laura was still coming down when he stiffened again, her contented pussy a leaking, sorry mess. Laying me beside her, he got Lindsay to remove my thong before he took me with that wonderful cock, burying it deep inside me and inducing goodness knows how many orgasms, before releasing another hot shower of seed into my overflowing love hole. Laura had held me close at the end, she realised now that he could handle all of us quite easily and neither of us offered a word of descent as he put us into a girly sixty-nine position and told us to eat him out of each other while he lay back on the sofa with Lindsay like some king of the jungle who has had his fill and now lets his ladies pleasure his eyes while his body relaxes.

This was how it would be from now on. We all knew it, even Lindsay. He would pluck us out of our clothes on his whim and none of us would ever willingly refuse him.

It also opened another door for us as women too. For on those nights that he wasn't with us, we found pleasure in each others arms, and many bashful mornings were had as we woke from a night of torrid feminine passion, our limbs intertwined and promised each other never to tell him, lest he might punish us some more!

As you might imagine, he soon found out, generally from the first of us who phoned him that day, but his punishment on his return is always far outweighed by the pleasure he gives us and I think we all see the pride in his eyes as he looks at us, especially so since the bump in Laura's tummy began to swell. Will this be forever and ever? We all very much hope so.

AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers