Family Holiday

Story Info
A story of a mother and her kids stuck in a hotel room.
2.7k words
4.15
176.6k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Bigbrotherspike

We all went to Baltimore with my Dad on a business trip. The three of us, my mother, sister, and I pretty much always got stuck in the hotel room. It's hard for a guy to get any privacy in a one bed hotel room. My mom dad and sister shared the main bed, I slept on the floor, till last night, I was getting so sore sleeping on the floor. My sister and I were twins and just turned 18, but still stuck living with our parents.

I woke up with morning wood and my cock was pressed right against my mom's ass. As soon as I realized it, I got up and took a cold shower. My mother and sister were very good looking, and I always found them more attractive than the girls at school. While trying to get rid of my hard on, which was getting worse now that I was thinking about my mom and sister, my dad walks into take his shower. As soon as I heard the door, I turned off the water and reached for a towel before stepping out of the shower, hoping I could hide this nine inch beast. Luckily he didn't have his glasses on, and just said good morning as I walked past.

When I got out to the room I turned my back to my mom and sister who were still sleeping. Unwrapping the towel my cock was starting to go soft from almost being caught. Knowing that my mom and sister were sleeping and my dad was in the shower I thought now would be a good time to get off real quick. I reached down and started to jack my cock off. I squeezed it hard and pumped fast to make sure I came fast. After just a few moments I was rock hard, throbbing, and ready to cum. I picked the towel off the ground and positioned it right in under my cock to catch my load. Just as, I was going to shoot my load I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. It was my mom, watching me in the mirror. Being too close to the edge, my cock let loose a week's worth of built up cum into the towel and onto the dresser while my mother and I locked eyes. She was just watching and smiling. I froze while my cock dripped into the towel, my mom didn't take her eyes off me.

After a few seconds we both reacted to the sound of the shower turning off and a shower curtain sliding. I cleaned up with the towel and saw my mom pat the empty space next to her on the bed. I jumped in under the covers and grabbed my phone. My mother shifted over and pretended to be sleeping still. When my dad got out he hurriedly dressed saying he was late for work. He apologized for it being so damn boring and said we would go out and do something when he was done. We said our goodbyes and he left. At the sound of the door closing I felt my mom roll towards me, while I focused on my phone screen.

"Good morning son, you feel better after shooting that big load?" My mom asked sincerely

I felt my face go red from embarrassment. I didn't take my eyes off my phone screen. "Ummm yeah."

My mom got up and straddled over me to get off the bed. Just wearing her nighty I could see her tits sway under the thin garment. When she stood up next to me her black panties showed through the sheer white fabric and outlined her amazing hips and crotch. Mesmerized by her panties, I saw the sheer fabric rise and expose it all clearly. Looking up I saw my mom undressing. Her amazing tits and nice caramel nipples fully exposed. I looked up at her and saw her smiling. I looked over to my sister who was still sleeping.

"What are you doing mom?"

"Well, I saw that huge load you shot all over the place, and I thought I would help my son release some more pressure."

She lifted the blankets and exposed my already hard and ready cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. It felt so wrong but I was so turned on by my moms big tits, sexy curves and round ass.

"Mmmm such a hard big cock for mommy, come here."

My mother grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. She got down on her knees with my hard cock pointed right as my mom's face. Precum starting to drip out the tip of my cock. I looked back at my sister. With the blankets pulled back her white tank top and pink panties she was wearing was easily visible.

"Don't worry about her, she won't wake up." My mom said as she reached out with her hand and turned my head.

My mom lowered head down onto my cock taking as much of it in as she could. She forced herself down on my cock, choking on yet. She came up looking at me with spit trailing down from her mouth and chin to the tip of my cock.

"Just relax baby, mommy will take care of you."

Her mouth wrapped around the tip of my cock and her hand wrapped my shaft and started pumping my hard cock. I was so damn sensitive I couldn't help but fill my mothers mouth quickly with my hot load. I leaned back and brushed my sisters back while thrusting my cock into my mom's mouth. I picked my hips up off the bed while I filled my mothers mouth shooting it right down her throat letting out a few moans while I did. Without knowing I woke up my sister. I felt something move behind me while in the throes of ecstasy. It was my sister on her hands and knees behind me, crawling up to my mother. Before I knew what was going on, she leaned out over my lap and kissed my mother. Sharing my hot sticky load. I was in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sister and mother kissing and sharing my hot load. I was so turned on by what I was seeing I didn't even go soft.

"Good morning mommy." My sister said with a smile as she finished sharing my load.

"Good morning dear. I'm sorry we woke you." My mom said getting up and kissing my sister on the head.

My sister just smiled and licked her lips. Looking at me, she went right down to my cock and sucked it. Gipping the shaft and milking the last drops of cum out of my cock. She sat back up and smiled again.

"I love the way he tastes mommy, way better than my boyfriend!"

"That's what i was just thinking baby, and he is so much bigger!"

"Thank you for the cum big brother."

I was so turned on, shocked, and felt so wrong and right at the same time I was at a loss for words.

"Look at him." My mother said laughing "He just so damn cute."

My sister pulled on my shoulders and laid me down onto the bed where she was once sleeping. I could see her perk nipples poking through her thin white tank top. Her pink panties showed her pussy lips through the fabric. There was a dark spot in her panties where her wetness was working it's way through.

"Don't worry big brother, mommy, and I have been fucking everyone we could get our hands on in the neighborhood. We been wanting to share you for a long time. I was planning on seducing you in the shower later today, but I guess mom beat me to it."

She playfully glared at my mother who was now sitting at the end of the bed looking over me.

"Well, he was the one who decided to jerk his cock right out in the open for me to see, what was I supposed to do? I wanted to make sure my baby boy had a proper orgasim."

My sister looked down at me and kissed me. Her tongue was so eager in my mouth. She broke the kiss, leaned back, her feet went into the air and off came her panties, tossing them across the room. She got back up on her knees and straddled my face. Her pussy was smooth, tight, pink, and wet.

"You want to taste my pussy big brother? I have gotten off so many nights thinking about you licking my clit and diving your tongue inside. Please big brother?" My sister was pouted

Who was I to turn away this amazing pussy, I don't care if it was my sisters. I grabbed her hips and guided her down onto my face. Her little pussy smelled so damn good. I stretched out my tongue and licked her pussy from her clit to her little asshole. She let out a moan and lowered herself harder onto my mouth. Moving her hips back and forth grinding her tight pussy and ass hole against my mouth.

"Yeah that's it, eat that fucking pussy. Lick that ass, fuck yeah" She cried out

I felt my mom move closer to us from the foot of the bed and straddled over me.

"What a dirty mouth you have little girl" My mother said in a harsh voice.

My sister leaned forward and I heard kissing noises. I felt my mothers ass settle down on my stomach. I heard sucking noises while my sister started to grind into my mouth harder. Her juices were running down my chin. My sister moved forward with her tiny asshole right against my mouth.

"Lick my ass, while mommy plays with my clity."

I didn't hesitate to oblige her. I stuck out my tongue and penetrated her tight asss. I felt my mom's fingers massaging my sister's clit. While she rode my tongue that was licking and sliding in and out of her ass. I heard my sister call out load.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum, oh god yes, yes, yes!"

I grabbed her hips and positioned her pussy right against my mouth. A flood of my sisters cum ran out of her smooth pussy and right into my mouth. I lapped up every drop I could, feeling some of it spill down over my chin and my checks. I pushed my tongue into my sister's pussy and tasted her cum and felt her pussy clenching around my tongue. I felt my sister shift and she moved away from my face and sat next to me. My mother leaned over me and kissed me passionately. Tasting the juices from my mouth and face. After a few moments she sat back licking her lips and looking at my sister.

"Both my kids taste so damn good!"

My mom got off the bed, turned her back towards us, bent over and slowly while taking off her panties. Revealing her amazing pussy and ass to both my sister and I. Her pussy had nice smooth lips, freshly waxed. Her hole was leaking juices down her lips, just begging to be fucked. When she turned around I could see my mother's full amazing body. Her black hair, amazing big tits and dark nipples, just like my sisters only bigger, her flat tummy, nice wide curvy hips and a small groomed bush right above her pussy. I felt my cock start to throb at the sight of my nude mother in front of me.

My sister giggled at my cocks throbbing reaction.

"I think he's ready for you mom."

My mother walked to the bed, crawled over me and straddled my cock. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy, while she leaned in and kissed me hard. She sat back up grinding against my cock. My tool easily sliding between her pussy lips. My sister right behind her kissing my mom's neck and playing with her tits.

"I can't wait to have your cock inside me." My mother said with a smile on her face

She leaned to one side, grabbed my cock with her hand, positioned me right at her entrance and lowered herself down on my cock slowly. I watched as she slowly took all nine inches of my cock. As she reached closer to the base her eyes rolled to the back of her head and mouth let out a soft moan. When she got all the way down, my mother leaned forward again, kissed me and whispered into my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard. Mommy deserves this big fucking tool of yours."

My mother sat back up and immediately started riding my cock. Bouncing up and down her full gorgeous tits were amazing. My sister was kissing her neck, twisting the nipple of one boob and her fingers playing with my mom's clit. She must have been working her clit well while I was thrusting into to her because it didn't take long to feel my moms pussy clench tight around my cock. Her moans got louder and louder closer and closer to cumming. My mom lifted herself off my cock over my belly and squirt all over me. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. My sister jumped off the bed and over to my side where she started to lap up out mother's juices. Her tongue danced and tickled against my abs and i let out a little laughter. My mother smiled after relaxing a bit from her powerfull orgasim.

"You have an amazing cock son. You want to switch and fuck mommy now?

I didn't hesitate to say yes, I wanted to cum so badly. I got up and met my sister face to face. My sister leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back as our tongues danced in each others mouths. I broke the kiss and stood at the edge of the bed where my mother was on her back, legs spread and her fingers opening her pussy for me.

"Come on baby, fuck you mommy and cum for me again. I want you to shoot that hot load all over me."

I obeyed and launched my cock right into her. Being so excited and bursting at the seems wanting to cum I grabbed my mom's hips and started pounding away at her soaked pussy. It only took a few moments to feel pressure building up in my balls.

"I'm going to cum mom!" I shouted

"Yes. baby shoot it all over moms tits!" My mother said with pauses of moaning as my cock slid in and out of her.

I looked up and saw my sister fingering her pussy, waiting for me to pop. I pulled out and stroked my cock once and I shot my load all over my mom's body, her face, her tits, her stomach, everywhere. As I was moaning from my orgasm my sister let out a cry that she was cumming and squirt all over my mom while I was shooting my hot sticky load all over her too. My mother reached down mixed out juices with her fingers and placed it in her mouth. Moaning in pleasure from the flavor of her two children.

"Come here babies and cuddle with mommy."

Exhausted I fell right behind her on the bed spooning her. Nestling my slowly dissipating cock right between her ass cheeks. My sister in front of her facing her tits and sucking on one of them with her eyes closed. I closed my eyes and couldn't believe what happened.

As I woke up from my bliss. My cock was hard again and pressing against my mothers ass. I slowly started grinding it into her. She shifted and rolled over facing me, with a very confused look on her face.

"What are you doing?" she said in a harsh whisper.

Looking over her I could see my dad laying in bed, next to my mom. My heart sank. I looked down at my cock, still in my underwear and filled with cum. Fear cast over me while my mother was looking down at my mess and hard cock.

It was all a dream!


To be continued...

Thank you for reading keep posted for the next part of the story!